Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,719 members, 7,965,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:17 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2208084 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
Lol you are getting the whole thing wrong. This is not even about looks, i an very confident in my looks and cannot be intimidated by anyone. You can see when another woman does not like you especially if they are squeezing their faces(You know that up n down look i'm talking about) and i am not the only lady to experience this. There is just this dislike for us simply because we are South African
Is there any inscription that reads "south african" on your forehead... Nonsense
Why dont you do me a favour by bleeping off this forum and go meet your SA sisters who love you.. Just look at a south african complaining about an invincible hate when we all know you guys are the mothers of hate...
Your heart is made of stone and Nigerian women hate you cos you guys are evil.. Are you now satisfied?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2013
SamConquer: The Reason why the Women where Squeezing their Faces cause Of Your Presence, was Because You Farthed.I heard SouthAfricans have degree in ''Farthology''(the deadly and smelling type)

Biko which one come be dis kwanu?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by urchbarbie(f): 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2013
curious123:
Open and close wiv bimp's boxers shocked. Abeg wut did she see o?
Нę²Нę²Нę²Нę²Нę²e ! Nofin. Bimp was holding his boxers dwn sha. Inbtwn y z Bassey regretting his swap. Pokello wld go soonest he shldnt worry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2013
Ehen....I tot some1 wud mention it. During Ruby Diary session, I happen to switch the channel n it was Selly in the DR.
She told Biggie she likes Sulu VERY VERY much, dat Sulu get her, he's funny, and he's d most realest person in the house, and dat Sulu said he wants to marry her when they leave the house.
Biggie now said why must it be when they leave the house, why can't they have the marriage in the house?
At this point , I had to sit up cos all d while I think say she dey jones.
Selly blushed furiously and said 'haba Biggie, the guy has to propose first, meet her brother, pay her dowry, etc.
Biggie now asked her, if Sulu knows how she feels, she now said she would talk to Sulu first n get back to Biggie, but Biggie also can talk to Sulu about it.
Biggie now said 'he is anticipating seriously how her talk will go with Sulu". When she left the DR she went straight to Sulu to cuddle him, na now my eye clear well say d babe no dey lie.
Wish them all the best o...but wetin go come happen to her Sulu look alike partner wey dey back in Ghana? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SamConquer(m): 2:42pm On Jun 18, 2013
spade:

Biko which one come be dis kwanu?
Oversabi, I Ask You Make You Quote My Post.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 2:43pm On Jun 18, 2013
IyawoTM: Ehen....I tot some1 wud mention it. During Ruby Diary session, I happen to switch the channel n it was Selly in the DR.
She told Biggie she likes Sulu VERY VERY much, dat Sulu get her, he's funny, and he's d most realest person in the house, and dat Sulu said he wants to marry her when they leave the house.
Biggie now said why must it be when they leave the house, why can't they have the marriage in the house?
Selly blushed furiously and said 'haba Biggie, the guy has to propose first, meet her brother, pay her dowry, etc.
Biggie now asked her, if Sulu knows how she feels, she now said she would talk to Sulu first n get back to Biggie, but Biggie also can talk to Sulu about it.
Biggie now said 'he is anticipating seriously how her talk will go with Sulu". When she left the DR she went straight to Sulu to cuddle him, na now my eye clear well say d babe no dey lie.
Wish them all the best o...but wetin go come happen to her Sulu look alike partner wey dey back in Ghana? undecided

Selly is another jonzing girl. Don't take her seriously.

She strikes me as one of those girls wey dey form "High Class Accra City Babe".

You really think she'd want to settle down with a Taxi Darraiva? ARABANKO!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2013
IyawoTM: Ehen....I tot some1 wud mention it. During Ruby Diary session, I happen to switch the channel n it was Selly in the DR.
Hmmmn,iyawo i need updates on the diary session in progress.. No light.. I know you wont disappoint ..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 18, 2013
Can we please chill with the fighting nonsense and just talk about big brother jeez undecided

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:55pm On Jun 18, 2013
dmalam: Maria; "i do sleep on melvin's bed bcs its closer to d a.c than my bed"

Whts d meanng of dt?

Its means that her bed is very very far from the ac and Melvin's bed is very very close to the ac. Na german she talk?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 18, 2013
fork adict:

Its means that her bed is very very far from the ac and Melvin's bed is very very close to the ac. Na german she talk?
tnx, sowie i no knw buk ooo, thy wr sopose to be enjoyn wht bolt n betty r enjoyn...but ac.?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:08pm On Jun 18, 2013
Abeg,i need updates on the diary sessions so far ooh.. Nepa don do me d tin...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2013

Hmmnnnn, now I need nando in the ruby house. Selly told bigbrother yesterday that she has a crush on nando and thinks he's cute but is scared of having him in the ruby house because sulu would not be happy about it. She said in as much as she really likes nando, she's not ready to jeopardise her relationship with sulu.

In my opinion, I think selly is faking this. She's cool with any dude that gives her attention. Unfortunately for her, The only dude close to giving her attention apart from sulu is her own 'brother', elikam.

Same selly told fatima she thinks bimp is cute and asked if bimp has a girlfriend. Fatima said , yes, he has a gf outside the house and she even mentioned her name. Selly then replied, I mean, does he have a girlfriend in the house.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 3:24pm On Jun 18, 2013
SamConquer: Hakeem 22 Years?*Mouth Open*Is that a Football age or What.

Na so me see am oh..well somehow his character in d house makes it obvious undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 18, 2013
Annabel said its a game of strategy noting personal...no be do me i do you tin....no be tit-4-tat
I wish i can communicate to Melvin, jst to tell d dude to relax, im sure his ba*lls r swollen & in tension nw...grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:33pm On Jun 18, 2013
StateOfMind:

Hmmnnnn, now I need nando in the ruby house. Selly told bigbrother yesterday that she has a crush on nando and thinks he's cute but is scared of having him in the ruby house because sulu would not be happy about it. She said in as much as she really likes nando, she's not ready to jeopardise her relationship with sulu.

In my opinion, I think selly is faking this. She's cool with any dude that gives her attention. Unfortunately for her, The only dude close to giving her attention apart from sulu is her own 'brother', elikam.

Same selly told fatima she thinks bimp is cute and asked if bimp has a girlfriend. Fatima said , yes, he has a gf outside the house and she even mentioned her name. Selly then replied, I mean, does he have a girlfriend in the house.

I echo that. I need nando in Rubys or selly in diamonds. But i think i will prefer if she moved to diamonds to avoid any unnecessary complications Sulu might want to pose. Besides selly strikes me like the chic that will fork wella in the house. No bullsheeting. she strikes me as a what-you-see-is-what-you-get kinda chic. No hidden charges. i fit find her go Ghana sef when BBA finish grin
StateOfMind:

I echo that. I need nando in Rubys or selly in diamonds. But i think i will prefer if she moved to diamonds to avoid any unnecessary complications Sulu might want to pose. Besides selly strikes me like the chic that will fork wella in the house. No bullsheeting. she strikes me as a what-you-see-is-what-you-get kinda chic. No hidden charges. She just needs to meet the guy she likes thats all. I fit find her go Ghana sef when BBA finish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 3:34pm On Jun 18, 2013
Kslib:
Hmmmn,iyawo i need updates on the diary session in progress.. No light.. I know you wont disappoint ..

My dear I dey busy maself, I was just checking the channel wen I hear her gist. Na so ma bottom super glue for the chair.
After her , I think it was Oneal, n Biggie asked about Feza they have a mature thing going in that they both understand they have to play the game, but they like themselves a lot. He said Feza had been curious about him from the other house cos the swapped HMs there had told her he was a playboy, so she wan see for herself. So now she knows he's not, so they cool. If it develops into something more he will go with the flow becos he takes people's feelings seriously.
Maria thinks Annabel swapped herself for her because Annabel doesn't look into her eyes when talking to her, and she said she loves the diamond house and DR, but the only thing be say the room is too hot hence her always sleeping with Melvin cos his bed is close to the A.C. She also says DH has better young HMs, dat the HMs in Ruby were ole skool.
Hakeem as usual had to be woken from sleep for his DRS...he sha talked about Cleo, then talked about how Melvin is anxious that Annabel swapped him. He then wanted to resume about Cleo but Biggie stopped him as per time up.
That's all I've got!
@ Spade
No make Sulu hear you. He has said time after time dat he is not a taxi driver but he owns a taxi/s. What makes you think Selly cnt like him for real, have you seen the pic of her that was posted with her bf back in Ghana? D guy looks like Sulu. That asides, ule be shocked what can eventually get a lady's attention, if she like make she be Presidents daughter, or farmer's pikin.
N she admitted her feelings infront of Africa, and has asked Biggie to get involved. It could also be a type of game plan for her to garner votes, or something. Let's see how far she is 'jonzing' den acc to u
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2013
IyawoTM:

My dear I dey busy maself, I was just checking the channel wen I hear her gist. Na so ma bottom super glue for the chair.
After her , I think it was Oneal, n Biggie asked about Feza they have a mature thing going in that they both understand they have to play the game, but they like themselves a lot. He said Feza had been curious about him from the other house cos the swapped HMs there had told her he was a playboy, so she wan see for herself. So now she knows he's not, so they cool. If it develops into something more he will go with the flow becos he takes people's feelings seriously.
Maria thinks Annabel swapped herself for her because Annabel doesn't look into her eyes when talking to her, and she said she loves the diamond house and DR, but the only thing be say the room is too hot hence her always sleeping with Melvin cos his bed is close to the A.C. She also says DH has better young HMs, dat the HMs in Ruby were ole skool.
Hakeem as usual had to be woken from sleep for his DRS...he sha talked about Cleo, then talked about how Melvin is anxious that Annabel swapped him. He then wanted to resume about Cleo but Biggie stopped him as per time up.
That's all I've got!
Thanks very much.. I for like hear dellish own sha but thanks for da update,e no easy... **kisses for you**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2013
reading this shixt sweet pass grin.....btw, y'all cud ease up on my SA sweetness *Semuhle*Baby* wink, she dun mean no harm wink.....she's too fine to hurt anyone.

now lets focus on the updates and stop the GH-NAIJA shixt

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 3:58pm On Jun 18, 2013
Na wa for you o furk addict, na so selly dey hunger you..anyway, f you eventually go to ghana on a selly-furking-spree, please come back to this thread to give me the gist.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2013
spade: OMG! Did you guys watch Feza's Diary session? O' Neal has been friendzoned by Feza! shocked

According to her, she only has two targets in the house - One is in the Diamond House (Melvin), while the other has become a friend (Elikem). Outside that, O'Neal is just a friend to her now.

This girl is so fake! Looks like her game plan is to chase after men she can't have. She wants a daddy for her son grin
I always knew this. As a single mother, Feza's first priority will always be her son. She wants a father figure for him, is that so wrong? I can only fault her for using the wrong platform. Elikem at first struck her as a calm and sensible dude, but I think she was put-off by his escapades (whether she pushed him away or not is irrespective, if he liked her that much, he would persevere) so she saw father-figure 2 in Melvin, who came highly recommended by Hakeem, the main words were 'God-fearing' and 'good man'. Plus, Melvin's Mr. goody-two-shoes character really makes him the perfect father-figure. O'neal's sneaky ways with Cleo might have earned him the friendzone card.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SamConquer(m): 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2013
Maria!Maria!! How many times I call You?Are You Sure You are Only Looking For A.C on Melvin Bed...Melvin Na Opportunity Be this Na,as she dey come look for A.C try Give am P.N*wink*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SamConquer(m): 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2013
The Chase is on
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 4:43pm On Jun 18, 2013
fork adict:
I echo that. I need nando in Rubys or selly in diamonds. But i think i will prefer if she moved to diamonds to avoid any unnecessary complications Sulu might want to pose. Besides selly strikes me like the chic that will fork wella in the house. No bullsheeting. she strikes me as a what-you-see-is-what-you-get kinda chic. No hidden charges. She just needs to meet the guy she likes thats all. I fit find her go Ghana sef when BBA finish

For me, i'll very much prefer the drama that comes with having all three of them in same house.
I shure say by the time Nando finish Selly with him kind of crazy love...Selly go reject Sulu the "transport logistic" unblushingly. I twust her, she get the mind cool cool

Meanwhile report reaching our desk have it that Africans are gradually changing their stands concerning our very own Elikem. Following our "all-out" campaign some are beginning to see the need for his brand of entertainment (ofcuz! we don't expect all the HMs to come up with same brand of entertainment). Elikem's situation with some ladies in the house is more of a real life scenario to me. Most of our African brodas and sistas who had experienced or are experiencing being caught up in such a conundrum will very much like to know how this whole thing eventually pan out.

VOTE ELIKEM THE BABY-MAMAS MANAGER

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2013
StateOfMind: Na wa for you o furk addict, na so selly dey hunger you..anyway, f you eventually go to ghana on a selly-furking-spree, please come back to this thread to give me the gist.

MY top 3 fantasies in that house are Pokello, Selly and Dellish in that order. The edge Pokello has over Selly is that angellic complexion of hers. Had she been dark, then Selly would heve easily emerged numero uno.

You sef wey be chic, check her out na. Nice boooobs, lovely asssss, flat stomach, sexxxy eyes and the way she plays with her tongue. Chineke meeee!

Oh Selly, Oh my selly...

@ All,
Please let us start voting for her now inanticipation of her nomination for eviction. Selly mmo...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:08pm On Jun 18, 2013
fork adict:

MY top 3 fantasies in that house are Pokello, Selly and Dellish in that order. The edge Pokello has over Selly is that angellic complexion of hers. Had she been dark, then Selly would heve easily emerged numero

And people are still gonna tell me this dissing of Beverly has nothing do with her complexion? And people referring to her as "dirty"because she's dark. I keep saying it's no wonder many Nigerian ladies are mixing all sorts of creams.
And i guess fork addict likes bleached ladies if he's into Selly as much as he claims.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:12pm On Jun 18, 2013
GH Swagg:

ROTFLMFAOOOOOOOO!

The bolded really cracked me up grin

Okay we hear you sis AMAKA cheesy And let me also add this to make you happy, BEVERLY IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE BB HOUSE grin grin grin cheesy

It's very immaturely cute how you tried to change the tone of my previous posts. You're sarcasm needs a lot of work.
And no i don't need to look like Beverly to speak the truth. That's exactly what's wrong with black people, they feel they can't stick up for their fellow black person facing injustice if it's not personally affecting them. And this is all across the board.
SHAME! I'll support Beverly, especially given that she's Nigerian. I really don't need any more reasons to do so. So don't try and attach personal sentiments to what's being said at hand.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 5:17pm On Jun 18, 2013
THE AMAKA:

And people are still gonna tell me this dissing of Beverly has nothing do with her complexion? And people referring to her as "dirty"because she's dark. I keep saying it's no wonder many Nigerian ladies are mixing all sorts of creams.
And i guess fork addict likes bleached ladies if he's into Selly as much as he claims.

U will never understand men, its more than Bev's complexion.......she no dey match, period!

fork, is just being real, and his cousins (us), spoons and bread knives agree grin grin grin.....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:23pm On Jun 18, 2013
otumfour:

U will never understand men, its more than Bev's complexion.......she no dey match, period!

fork, is just being real, and his cousins (us), spoons and bread knives agree grin grin grin.....

Read very well what i quoted to see what i'm talking about. Please refrain from quoting me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Read very well what i quoted to see what i'm talking about. Please refrain from quoting me.
Babe,its ok pleeeeease.. Otumfour means no harm.. All he and fork-addick is saying is that he aint attracted to bev.. Being attractive to someone is relative and has nothing to do with colour...
I understand your anger on why he should call our sweet bev "black and dirty" but pls just forgive him..lol
Lets just continue making this thread sweet like it was before,ok... Beverly is smoking hot,i swear. I get an er.ection from just seeing her name.. Inshort,if someone mentions her name again,i will eja.culate...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 5:46pm On Jun 18, 2013
THE AMAKA:

U quote me I quote u, man no for vex lol grin grin grin grin

its a "Quote" world here u know.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 5:46pm On Jun 18, 2013
I thought this thread would be an interesting one where we'd share info on the goings-on in the house as well as strategies. But now I can see it has been converted to an endless pisssing contest based on infantile trivialities sad

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2013
Kslib:
Babe,its ok pleeeeease.. Otumfour means no harm...

Kslib! hmmm! women hen....anywayz.....lets get back to the topic

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.