Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,613 members, 7,972,265 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 07:43 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2209497 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:27am On Jun 18, 2013
safarigirl: lol, see vexing o. How e dry do you?

Everyone here will testify to the fact that I'm not team Bev....that's miss sparkles.....I just don't like elikem's game, trying to juggle three women isn't cool. If he was involved with Fatima and feza, why toast pokello? Dude isn't straightforward and that isn't ayoba in my books.

As for Selly...why you no para when your bros talk say Beverly wowo? Na only the one wey I talk na im you see abi?

Bros abeg go sleep, the nomination of elikem must be getting to you

Is elikem really trying to joggle 3 women? Where do you guys get your conjectures from? He hit on Feza quite alright and Feza rejected him. He later became close to fatima and both of them had on a number of occassions made it clear that they arent in a relationship. then, he moved to ruby and he met Pokello, liked her and asked her out. How does this translate to joggling 3 women?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:32am On Jun 18, 2013
Maria slept on Melvin's bed once again.
Melvin tried to chase her away using farts, but the girl no gree.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:34am On Jun 18, 2013
ItsModella: Can you guys quit the Nigeria-Ghana and now South Africa shots? This thread is for BBA not for some petty rivalry. undecided undecided

Honestly it's so annoying. The most stupid part is that posters that I took seriously are partaking. It just shows how immature some people really are.....SMH.
Must you respond to everything unneccesary. Just waka pass any post that irritates you. I honestly don't even bother to read a post that is arguing the the 'who's hotter' angle. So stupid. And to think many pages are wasted on it.
Please allow us to enjoy this thread in PEACE. Anybody from another country or naija that tries to derail simply ignore, and they will get tired, if they don't it's not a biggie, will u die if you don't respond......SMH

P.S. All of you that are involved...if you like quote me 100 pages....I've SAID it, so I won't be bothering to respond, but will simply enjoy the posts that are relevant to the thread. Nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:36am On Jun 18, 2013
safarigirl: the fact that people are saying selly is finer than Beverly and are even saying Beverly is straight up ugly...that's my beef.

I usually don't make selly my problem....that's Hakeem's post, why una just dey see my post? Or is it cos I put up pics to trump the idea that mgbeke selorm is finer than my bev

I don tell the Amaka before but i guess you missed that post. I will gladly empty my bank account for a full day romp with selly but only an extreme konji will make me go to bed with beverly even if shes willing to pay me.

You sef look the 2 of them now, kai.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 18, 2013
safarigirl: ehem!

As usual, maria took position in Melvin's bed...this time she earned herself a cuddle.

As usual also, it was Bimp and Bev sharing a bed, which earned her a 'goodnight babe' from him (make Bimp fiancee catch am)

Elikem returned to Pokello's bed after nominating her (and dem say I dey beef the bros, why not?), she allegedly cuffed him to avoid any attempts to escape to Fatima- I no see that one sha.

That is all for 'who slept in who's bed' as far s I know
tnk u fr d update jare

i don tire fr d argument
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 8:39am On Jun 18, 2013

As usual, maria took position in Melvin's bed...this time she earned herself a cuddle.

As usual also, it was Bimp and Bev sharing a bed, which earned her a 'goodnight babe' from him (make Bimp fiancee catch am)

Elikem returned to Pokello's bed after nominating her (and dem say I dey beef the bros, why not?), she allegedly cuffed him to avoid any attempts to escape to Fatima- I no see that one sha.

That is all for 'who slept in who's bed' as far as I know

Like a creature of the night, Elikem
comes alive when the sun goes down
and darkness falls.
In the wee hours of the morning the
Ghanaian was a busy little bee splitting
his time between Pokello and Fatima.
First the Ruby chap lay in bed with
Pokello and they spent some time
whispering sweet nothings to each
other.
After the Zimbabwean fell asleep he
jumped out of bed and headed into the
kitchen for an early morning snack with
Fatima. The Ghanaian fried up some
eggs for his bath time buddy. After
that the pair then went back into the
bedroom where they spent the morning
snuggled in each other’s arms.

Hmmm!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 8:39am On Jun 18, 2013

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 8:42am On Jun 18, 2013
fork adict:

Is elikem really trying to joggle 3 women? Where do you guys get your conjectures from? He hit on Feza quite alright and Feza rejected him. He later became close to fatima and both of them had on a number of occassions made it clear that they arent in a relationship. then, he moved to ruby and he met Pokello, liked her and asked her out. How does this translate to joggling 3 women?

@fork addict, if women say You are joggling, I guess you are. We men see things differently.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 18, 2013
GH KWAME:
@ford addict, if women say You are juggling, you are. We men see things differently.

Actually i concur.....90.1% true

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:48am On Jun 18, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
I do not want to stir more trouble but one thing i have noticed is that Nigerian women do not like other African women or should i say in particularly from South Africa and it seems Ghana too.

A lot of South African women have experienced this "do not steal our men thing" or even "bad looks" in general. I once was invited to a Nigerian wedding.

Wow the way some of the women were squeezing their faces and were not friendly at all and i could tell they were not happy i was there. I eventually left early because it was so bad. Why is this?

Trust me, you were delusional baby. you were only imagining stuffs in your head. We even get time for naija ni? so we are so jobless to the extent that you took all our attention and retained it all the while you were at the wedding ceremony. Cos you are Miss world or Miss Universe? What a clown!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:53am On Jun 18, 2013
Zimbomatic: Thank u guys for voting pokello, had annabe known she would have replaced herself with melvin. Hope 9ja wins the confeds though

Altho thats a tough call, we will definitely try our best to win it. Thanks for the well wish tho
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:57am On Jun 18, 2013

I am tired of the who-slept-in-whos-bed gist. I want real action gist abegi.

na who fork who i wan hear now not who slept in whos bed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 8:59am On Jun 18, 2013
sigmundfreud:
ALAWADA! (clown)
...tricky? obvious? then sleeping on it?!
Pls dont wake up till after the eviction show.
Lol... Nobody "liked" your comment. That is all!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:03am On Jun 18, 2013
Never in my two year old membership of nairaland have i partaken in a thread this engaging. At 127 pages and still counting. And with an average of about 15 posts per page, I have read every single post starting with the very first.

@ Fork addict, omo you don try. even if nobody hail me, i go hail myself.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 9:20am On Jun 18, 2013
fork adict: Never in my two year old membership of nairaland have i partaken in a thread this engaging. At 127 pages and still counting. And with an average of about 15 posts per page, I have read every single post starting with the very first.

@ Fork addict, omo you don try. even if nobody hail me, i go hail myself.

While the thread holds you captive, no forget to check your beans wey dey fire oh!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:23am On Jun 18, 2013
I just love it when housemates reveal a thing or two themselves in the outside world. Not everything should be about game game game abeg.

Earlier this morning, Bassey was telling the guys about how his died when he was little and till he died he never really felt loved by him sad. He went on to tell them how his sister died under mysterious circumstances, the doctors never figured out what exactly was wrong with her till she died. Then he started talking about witches and voodoo stuffs embarassed. Is it a west African thing to believe so much in supernatural stuffs like that? Good thing Biggie cut him off with some Kwaito music grin. It was getting tiring to listen to (they were still sleeping in the other house). O'neal also revealed that his dad died when he was young. This is the king of stuffs l like to watch on the show not who's humping who tongue.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 9:29am On Jun 18, 2013
The "writers" on the official big brother site can't write to save their lives. Either amateurs or just full of crap!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:34am On Jun 18, 2013
lumeviews.com:
The "writers" on the official big brother site can't write to save their lives. Either amateurs or just full of crap!

So forking true.

Visited one day and read an article where they referred to dellish as 'Zambian lass'. I was like WTF! These people must be clowns
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:35am On Jun 18, 2013
lumeviews.com:

You should read the vile, poisonous junk they were writing about Luclay during his season (BBA Amplified). Using words like "this reckless behavior, which has come to be known as a daily sport to the arrogant South African".
It got so bad I began to wonder if the site had turned to a Luclay hate site.

And let's not forget the rubbish they were writing about Uti and Sheila.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:05am On Jun 18, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
I do not want to stir more trouble but one thing i have noticed is that Nigerian women do not like other African women or should i say in particularly from South Africa and it seems Ghana too.

A lot of South African women have experienced this "do not steal our men thing" or even "bad looks" in general. I once was invited to a Nigerian wedding.

Wow the way some of the women were squeezing their faces and were not friendly at all and i could tell they were not happy i was there. I eventually left early because it was so bad. Why is this?
You be correct idiiot!!! Why not just admit that you were intimidated by the beautiful Nigerian women you saw there and figured out an excuse to leave the party so that others wont notice your ugly bearded face.. You think Nigerian women have time for you and your silly hatred shey?
Ignoring silly ugly idiiots like you aint working,so its better to say the truth to your ugly face..
Nigerian women hate you, but you were allowed to contest for Miss-Nairaland on a Nigerian site shey?.. Next time when you see a Nigerian woman,bown down and worship her cos she's your god...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:12am On Jun 18, 2013
Gawd!!!! What has this thread turned into? undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 18, 2013
Kslib:
You be correct idiiot!!! Why not just admit that you were intimidated by the beautiful Nigerian women you saw there and figured out an excuse to leave the party so that others wont notice your ugly bearded face.. You think Nigerian women have time for you and your silly hatred shey?
Ignoring silly ugly idiiots like you aint working,so its better to say the truth to your ugly face..
Nigerian women hate you, but you were allowed to contest for Miss-Nairaland on a Nigerian site shey?.. Next time when you see a Nigerian woman,bown down and worship her cos she's your god...
Calm down my guy, comments like that are not worth responding to.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:18am On Jun 18, 2013
sholay2011: Gawd!!!! What has this thread turned into? undecided undecided
I dont know ooh!! I tried to ignore,but i couldn't.. The thread was going smooth until those silly bitter non-Nigerians did what they're always known for.. I dont know why these people keep disturbing us.. Is there no mod in this section or what? I want every non-Nigerian to be banned from posting on this thread. Yes,i said it... We've had enough...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 10:19am On Jun 18, 2013
fork adict:

Lmao. Comparing selly,s hotness with bev's. Note please that I'm a guy and I would willingly empty my bank account foe a full days romp wit selly but I won't do bev even if she's willing to pay me. Look @ her complexion for Christ's sake. She resemble person wey go get craw craw for her pussssy sef.
Lmao.Comparing selly,s hotness with bev's. Note that please I'm a guy and I would willingly empty my bank account foe a full days romp wit BEV but I won't do SELLY even if she's willing to pay me. Look @ her NYASH for Christ's sake. She resemble person wey go CARRY SHIT for her nyash sef.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 10:21am On Jun 18, 2013
Kslib:

Ouch, Please you have gone overboard! Please after going through this www.nairaland.com/1328142/south-africa-nigeria-ghana-make#16303403
thread, I have resolved to tone down this 9ja-Gh battle, so please let us focus on Bigbrother wai!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:29am On Jun 18, 2013
dominique: I just love it when housemates reveal a thing or two themselves in the outside world. Not everything should be about game game game abeg.

Earlier this morning, Bassey was telling the guys about how his died when he was little and till he died he never really felt loved by him sad. He went on to tell them how his sister died under mysterious circumstances, the doctors never figured out what exactly was wrong with her till she died. Then he started talking about witches and voodoo stuffs embarassed. Is it a west African thing to believe so much in supernatural stuffs like that? Good thing Biggie cut him off with some Kwaito music grin. It was getting tiring to listen to (they were still sleeping in the other house). O'neal also revealed that his dad died when he was young. This is the king of stuffs l like to watch on the show not who's humping who tongue.

The ruby housemates (beverly, oneal, hakeem, cleo, bassey, maria and one other person I can't remember) shared their stories like this for hours on their third day in the house. They sat in the garden and took turns to do so and I found it interesting too. No interruption, everyone was given time to talk. It was that day I got to know the single parents among them and a little knowledge about their upbringing.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 18, 2013
StateOfMind:

The ruby housemates (beverly, oneal, hakeem, cleo, bassey, maria and one other person I can't remember) shared their stories like this for hours on their third day in the house. They sat in the garden and took turns to do so and I found it interesting too. No interruption, everyone was given time to talk. It was that day I got to know the single parents among them and a little knowledge about their upbringing.
Was Beverly raised by her mom alone? I've never heard her mention her father.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:33am On Jun 18, 2013
@forkadict, na from sleeping on top person bed na im dem dey do the main thing na, just exercise patience, na only week 4. Please, I want to address this beleif that money must be given to the 'most entertaining' housemate. I don't subscribe to just dashing 300k to one pangolo head just because he displayed stewpidity and/or brazenness. Please 300k no be 10 naira, na entertainer with sense deserve that money, na wetin make me delete Nando, Dellish and Hakeem for my winners list....as far as I'm concerned, the only people sensible enough to handle 300k right now in no particular order are: 1. Elikem- Don't like his game plan. But he gets people talking, as a designer, we have an idea as to how and where he intends to invest the money, that alone makes him eligible. 2. Pokello- She's not exactly entertaining, but her make-up regimen and whatever she has going on with Elikem now makes her stand out. Her shoe obsession and sales tells about how she'll invest the money. 3. Sulu- His antics really make him stand out as an entertainer. His being involved in the transport business shows he has where to spend the money, and that being his forte, he'll take it more seriously. 4. Bimp- He isn't exactly an entertainer, but he is an intellectual and he strikes me as someone who's passionate about Africa and Africans, he's someone I can trust to do justice to 300k. 5. Melvin- The love Septagon he has with Dellish, Maria, Selly, Feza and Motamma is enough entertainment to make this fella stand out. He may seem quiet and unassuming but with a BSc in Chemistry and an MSc in Business administration, he is far from a pangolo head and is worthy of 300K. His struggle to succeed is noteworthy cos this dude has been in countless competitions and has refused to be deterred by the 2nd position he ALWAYS ends up with. That speaks a lot of his resilience and strong character, two things necessary in handling an amount that large. Dear NLers, what do you think of my list? Apologies for the jamjam, na kpalasa phone I dey use type.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 10:36am On Jun 18, 2013
Instead of all these NG-GH-SA hating, can someone just tell me why Elikem has numerous scars on his head. Who beat am?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:36am On Jun 18, 2013
ItsModella:
Was Beverly raised by her mom alone? I've never heard her mention her father.

According to her, her mum was always never around. Growing up, she stayed with her brothers and father. She said her mum could go for 3years and suddenly reappear and she did that a couple of times all in the name of hustling. She also mentioned that her dad was not rich, and I think her mum took major decisions about her because she was the one footing the bills.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 10:39am On Jun 18, 2013
THE AMAKA: To be honest, i feel bad for Natasha, especially with her high blood pressure. This stress of being up for eviction week after week may take a toll on her health. Hope she won't collapse under the pressure.
Which high blood pressure ? Then, she should leave.
Ola [ our rep last yr ] had the same problem and left, dragging Chris [ our 2nd rep ] with him.
Goldie [ may her soul RIP ] died a few weeks after last yr BBA from complications of high blood pressure.
If Natasha REALLY has ds problem with her health, she should leave.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 18, 2013
lumeviews.com:
Instead of all these NG-GH-SA hating, can someone just tell me why Elikem has numerous scars on his head. Who beat am?
Was he not who shaved his head with a shaving stick? Little wonder why he has so many scars on his head.

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.