Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,222 members, 7,943,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 01:23 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2202597 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 12:33am On Jun 18, 2013
safarigirl: Famous Quotes from Nando

"Dellish, I want a cuddle, you nominated me now you have to cuddle me...what did I ever do to you guys?"

"Biggie I'll be going on Sunday, I need to get laid tonight"

"If Selly was here, I wouldn't be talking to none of you guys"

Dellish: "you're going home on Sunday". Nando"shut up!"
This dude is the one to be saved this week...Elikem's game is weak and childish, Nando is the one
Tell me, what has Ghana done to you? Your invectives against Ghanaian housemates are similar to Beverly's, I think you are related to her.
I think either you or beverly have a bitter experience against a Ghanaian or in Ghana.
On nomination day, Beverly nominates Selly and refuses to save her all because "she was lazy"
Selly only moved Beverly to Diamond house, come and see fire and brimstone from Beverly and your good self.
In beverly's own mouth to Melvin " I did not want to mention it earlier, but ghana girls are like that sha".
Me think in order not to get in trouble with Nigeria, Selly swapped Beverly (may be she might have sensed Beverly had a preconceived hate for her).
To proof Selly bores no malice against Nigeria, her first choice for swap to go back to rubies was Melvin, but Biggie rejected for obvious reasons.
Melvin is cool with both Elikem and Selly, so why?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by urchbarbie(f): 12:48am On Jun 18, 2013
N dats how Beverry gan be playing near d boxers abi na in d boxers of sex starved Bimpe n Nando. Very gud badt gurl! Нę²Нę²Нę²Нę²Нę²e
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 12:48am On Jun 18, 2013
BREAKING NEWS:
Elikem handcuffed by Pokello to
prevent him from sneaking to
Fatima's bed! Oh my!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:02am On Jun 18, 2013
[quote autho=GH KWAME]
Tell me, what has Ghana done to you? Your invectives against Ghanaian housemates are similar to Beverly's, I think you are related to her.
I think either you or beverly have a bitter experience against a Ghanaian or in Ghana.
On nomination day, Beverly nominates Selly and refuses to save her all because "she was lazy"
Selly only moved Beverly to Diamond house, come and see fire and brimstone from Beverly and your good self.
In beverly's own mouth to Melvin " I did not want to mention it earlier, but ghana girls are like that sha".
Me think in order not to get in trouble with Nigeria, Selly swapped Beverly (may be she might have sensed Beverly had a preconceived hate for her).
To proof Selly bores no malice against Nigeria, her first choice for swap to go back to rubies was Melvin, but Biggie rejected for obvious reasons.
[/quote]lol, see vexing o. How e dry do you?

Everyone here will testify to the fact that I'm not team Bev....that's miss sparkles.....I just don't like elikem's game, trying to juggle three women isn't cool. If he was involved with Fatima and feza, why toast pokello? Dude isn't straightforward and that isn't ayoba in my books.

As for Selly...why you no para when your bros talk say Beverly wowo? Na only the one wey I talk na im you see abi?

Bros abeg go sleep, the nomination of elikem must be getting to you

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 1:08am On Jun 18, 2013
GH KWAME:

Why is everything a Ghana vs Nigeria argument with you? You're starting to sound like a broken record here. Don't we criticize other housemates just as much, especially Hakeem and formerly LK4? All she said was Elikem's game is weak and childish and you are typing essays here about Nigeria blah blah blah.
As much as you are trying to prove Ghanaians are not insecure, as Dominique said, you're really proving her right.
Chill and just watch the damn show!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:08am On Jun 18, 2013
Miss_3v3: What is up with you and Selly. Lol chill with the hatred. Smdh must everything turn into a competition. This a game, relax luv before you get high blood pressure.
the fact that people are saying selly is finer than Beverly and are even saying Beverly is straight up ugly...that's my beef.

I usually don't make selly my problem....that's Hakeem's post, why una just dey see my post? Or is it cos I put up pics to trump the idea that mgbeke selorm is finer than my bev

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:09am On Jun 18, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Why is everything a Ghana vs Nigeria argument with you? You're starting to sound like a broken record here. Don't we criticize other housemates just as much, especially Hakeem and formerly LK4? All she said was Elikem's game is weak and childish and you are typing essays here about Nigeria blah blah blah.
As much as you are trying to prove Ghanaians are not insecure, as Dominique said, you're really proving her right.
help me tell them o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 1:32am On Jun 18, 2013
THE AMAKA:

@Safarigirl @THE AMAKA
Accepted Elikem's game plan is whack!
But does it still take out the fact that there is so much over flogging of Elikem and Selly on this thread? Does it take out the fact that Beverly said "Ghana girls are like that? Does it take out the fact that there is a little bit spillover of tussule between gh&9ja beef? Does it? Does it?
I guess I am pouring my frustrations on this thread which I have carried from Elikem and Selly bashing on Twitter by Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 1:40am On Jun 18, 2013
safarigirl: lol, see vexing o. How e dry do you?

Everyone here will testify to the fact that I'm not team Bev....that's miss sparkles.....I just don't like elikem's game, trying to juggle three women isn't cool. If he was involved with Fatima and feza, why toast pokello? Dude isn't straightforward and that isn't ayoba in my books.

As for Selly...why you no para when your bros talk say Beverly wowo? Na only the one wey I talk na im you see abi?

Bros abeg go sleep, the nomination of elikem must be getting to you
Beverly is not wowo! None of the girls are wowo! They were deliberately chosen like how MTN employ their women!
As for Elikem why should I loose sleep over him? He played with fire and he will burn himself! I do not know his fixation with Born-1s, or a lady cursed him with it.
My beef is Elikem and Selly should be treated individually, do not carry the beef about which country is the ish to them!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:52am On Jun 18, 2013
GH KWAME:
Beverly is not wowo! None of the girls are wowo! They were deliberately chosen like how MTN employ their women!
As for Elikem why should I loose sleep over him? He played with fire and he will burn himself! I do not know his fixation with Born-1s, or a lady cursed him with it.
My beef is Elikem and Selly should be treated individually, do not carry the beef about which country is the ish to them!
abeg look my post again, tell me where I mentioned their country

If I was treating Elikem and Selly individually, honestly the hate comments I would have posted here would have made hitler doff his hat for my side

I'm even thinking 'if not that they're west africans...." Na im you come dey para for me

Abeg look my username again, then go and find where I mentioned Elikem or Selly prior to today....e never happen!

Goodnight abeg, iyaff do
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 2:08am On Jun 18, 2013
safarigirl: abeg look my post again, tell me where I mentioned their country

If I was treating Elikem and Selly individually, honestly the hate comments I would have posted here would have made hitler doff his hat for my side

I'm even thinking 'if not that they're west africans...." Na im you come dey para for me

Abeg look my username again, then go and find where I mentioned Elikem or Selly prior to today....e never happen!

Goodnight abeg, iyaff do
Oya Agree to disagree! Hitler nko

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 2:12am On Jun 18, 2013
@GH KWAME and safarigirl
Isokay nau!!
It's a brand new day already.

meanwhile, u 2 can enjoy these songs from my BBA queens

Queen Feza

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYb0syRem-w

Queen Mariah and Princess Dillish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VeQbX_7mhs

Queen Cleo (aka Ice Queen)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3eNZwZPW9E

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:14am On Jun 18, 2013
safarigirl: abeg look my post again, tell me where I mentioned their country

Goodnight abeg, iyaff do
My sister if you go back to the pages it was your fellow Nigerian guys who started saying that Selly is hotter than Beverley than you said Selly is ugly and kept going on. We all know that Beverley is pretty and who ever says otherwise i guess that is their opinion. I guess i'm just tired of the comparison and competition everyday between Ghanaians and Nigerians because this should not even be an issue. Anyways goodnight. No vex

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:19am On Jun 18, 2013
I do not want to stir more trouble but one thing i have noticed is that Nigerian women do not like other African women or should i say in particularly from South Africa and it seems Ghana too.

A lot of South African women have experienced this "do not steal our men thing" or even "bad looks" in general. I once was invited to a Nigerian wedding.

Wow the way some of the women were squeezing their faces and were not friendly at all and i could tell they were not happy i was there. I eventually left early because it was so bad. Why is this?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kosky(f): 2:40am On Jun 18, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
I do not want to stir more trouble but one thing i have noticed is that Nigerian women do not like other African women or should i say in particularly from South Africa and it seems Ghana too.

A lot of South African women have experienced this "do not steal our men thing" or even "bad looks" in general. I once was invited to a Nigerian wedding.

Wow the way some of the women were squeezing their faces and were not friendly at all and i could tell they were not happy i was there. I eventually left early because it was so bad. Why is this?

Which kind off point be this?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:50am On Jun 18, 2013
kosky:

Which kind off point be this?

Well by reading the comments such as Safari-girl and GH kwame etc and also being on this site and reading comments on various threads it just prompted me to ask this question.

I saw it on the SA beauty thread the way women were going on about south African women. Also when ever there is something to do with Ghanaian girl being pretty or whatever then there is a sort of competition going on.

I do not know how it is like in Nigeria but in SA a lot of this happens. With other countries it is still ok but when it comes to South Africa and Ghana it seems opposite. Lets just be honest even friendship wise how many female friends from these countries do you have?

https://www.nairaland.com/403381/why-nigerian-man-prefer-women

I should actually create a topic because am derailing this thread
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by druid06(m): 2:54am On Jun 18, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:

You're inadvertly stiring a controversy yourself. This mentality about Nigerians having grudges against South-Africans is all happening in your mind. I believe we Nigerians don't give a hoot about what others think of us. We have other issues at ground on our mind like making more money and being successful. please let the sleeping dog lay peacefully.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 3:29am On Jun 18, 2013
[quote author=russello]@GH KWAME and safarigirl
Isokay nau!!
It's a brand new day already.

meanwhile, u 2 can enjoy these songs from my BBA queens

Queen Feza

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYb0syRem-w

Feza music rocks!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 3:32am On Jun 18, 2013
[quote author=*Semuhle*Baby*]I do not want to stir more trouble but one thing i have noticed is that Nigerian women do not like other African women or should i say in particularly from South Africa and it seems Ghana too.

Wow the way some of the women were squeezing their faces and were not friendly at all and i could tell they were not happy i was there. I eventually left early because it was so bad. Why is this? [/quote

[b]I agree with you[b]
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 3:39am On Jun 18, 2013
safarigirl: Awww...look how Bev looks comfy in Bimp's arms.....while the burriful, but bitter Selly keeps stalking niggies and looking for who'll manage her....

This thing wey una talk dey vex me no be small. Country apart sef....who start that mumu talk abeg? If you no like Bev, no come here dey form say the girl wowo, e no funny at all, wetin? Asamkpete, sweet, oyoyo babe like Beverly

Make una take another one sef
I think you juz don't like Selly, truth is she is prettier than Beverly. FYI am not Ghanaian

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 5:21am On Jun 18, 2013
Thank u guys for voting pokello, had annabe known she would have replaced herself with melvin. Hope 9ja wins the confeds though

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SamConquer(m): 5:22am On Jun 18, 2013
[/color][color=#770077][/color]
*Semuhle*Baby*:

Well by reading the comments such as Safari-girl and GH kwame etc and also being on this site and reading comments on various threads it just prompted me to ask this question.

I saw it on the SA beauty thread the way women were going on about south African women. Also when ever there is something to do with Ghanaian girl being pretty or whatever then there is a sort of competition going on.

I do not know how it is like in Nigeria but in SA a lot of this happens. With other countries it is still ok but when it comes to South Africa and Ghana it seems opposite. Lets just be honest even friendship wise how many female friends from these countries do you have?

[color=#000000]
*Semuhle*Baby*:

*Semuhle*Baby*:

Puhahahahaha**Hat Fall Off**Wait a Minute!with the way You talk,You make it look as if ''Nigerians are Insecure about the beauty Of SouthAfricans and Ghanians''since you want to digress i can help You, go to google and type ''The First Black African to win Miss World''that is just to tell You,how our Numerous Package of Beauty are displaying their talent.that is Just A tip of the Iceberg,In Nigeria we gat a lot of Beauties and we are Contended with our beauties,that is Why, it is diffcult for the beauties of Other Countries to Stirke Us,(except You are exceptionally beautifull)Saying Nigeria Women where Squezing Face cause Of Your Presence.hmmmm, that means your beauty will be breathtaking(if Your 'Cook-up' Story is anything to go by)Nigeria Women=Black,Bold and Beautifull.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:08am On Jun 18, 2013
Natasha needs to get her act together. So it's ok for her to nominate two other housemates but it's not okay for other housemates to nominate her. What kind of skunk is she smoking? angry undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 6:10am On Jun 18, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:

gosh!! You've got to be kidding me right, how do u know d nigerian women were squeezing their face cuz of u?? Abbi u fit read person mind?? Now lemme tell u what happened, you became so INSECURE when u came around beautiful women that's y u left! Nobody dissed u @ dat wedding. Y would dey diss u do they know where ur from? Abi do they know who u are? ... Please try and be confident in ur self okay, being insecure just aint right.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:14am On Jun 18, 2013
Can you guys quit the Nigeria-Ghana and now South Africa shots? This thread is for BBA not for some petty rivalry. undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:45am On Jun 18, 2013
ItsModella: Can you guys quit the Nigeria-Ghana and now South Africa shots? This thread is for BBA not for some petty rivalry. undecided undecided

Gbam!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 6:51am On Jun 18, 2013
Seriously what's all this Ghana versus Nigeria versus south African beauty talks.......why do we want to rob others of the chance to contribute to the on goings in the bb house.......pls all this talks are not necessary.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 18, 2013
smbody update us ,who is sleepn on whose bed ? ,did natasha sleep thru d nite? Hs elikem chnged his game plan?

abi una wan continue thy argue rubbish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 7:16am On Jun 18, 2013
ItsModella: Can you guys quit the Nigeria-Ghana and now South Africa shots? This thread is for BBA not for some petty rivalry. undecided undecided
I agree, Please this is a Bigbrother Africa forum.
In other news Elikem needs your vote.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:05am On Jun 18, 2013
dmalam: smbody update us ,who is sleepn on whose bed ? ,did natasha sleep thru d nite? Hs elikem chnged his game plan?

abi una wan continue thy argue rubbish
ehem!

As usual, maria took position in Melvin's bed...this time she earned herself a cuddle.

As usual also, it was Bimp and Bev sharing a bed, which earned her a 'goodnight babe' from him (make Bimp fiancee catch am)

Elikem returned to Pokello's bed after nominating her (and dem say I dey beef the bros, why not?), she allegedly cuffed him to avoid any attempts to escape to Fatima- I no see that one sha.

That is all for 'who slept in who's bed' as far as I know
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:05am On Jun 18, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Big brother said that one housemate will definitely be leaving from the Ruby house so someone is going home.

I'm not sure you got him tho. He said at least 1 person would be evicted on sunday. That person could come from either house
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:24am On Jun 18, 2013
GH KWAME:

I really do not get this back and forth, going round in circles thingy. many guys have told you that we diss whoever we are not feeling their game. I'm sure you are aware that we have dissed Beverly and that is a nigerian. A few guys have also dissed melvin. Now @safarigirl disses Elikem and selly, you turn it into a Ghana-naija cyber war. Com'on man be reasonable. Aghhhh

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.