Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,222 members, 7,943,371 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 01:25 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2202598 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:22pm On Jun 17, 2013
ItsModella: Annabel saves herself and puts Motamma.

God bless Annabel.

Awwwwww...good one annabel...another unpredictable replacement..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bionicdude(m): 7:22pm On Jun 17, 2013
annabell picked motamma.dis is great news .she didn't pay evil for evil.she is matured starting to like how now
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2013
GH KWAME:

Hmmm!
Beverly nominates and refuses to save and replace Selly.
(Its ok cos selly is lazy)
Selly does not nominate but moves Beverly to Diamond house.
(Selly is a witch, selly is ungrateful, selly is a fool, selly is sick)
Melvin replaces Annabel.
(It is just a game)
Eiiii!

Aha! rite on point...eissssh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2013
...All I know is no matter how d ghanians rant and insult our representatives, they can NEVER I repeat,NEVER win BBA...so keep calm guys and vote for MELVIN...#teambeverlyosu

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2013
Annabel is currently my favorite housemate. Nigerians won't forget this in a hurry.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mirob(f): 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2013
I'm officially in love with Annabel. kiss kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:24pm On Jun 17, 2013
dominique: Annabel save herself and puts Motamma
shocked

Sheeeet!!! two Bots on the chopping board. Didn't see this coming. Motama and Betty are so gone.

Ooops, I dint even think of this. And to think both of them got replaced.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:24pm On Jun 17, 2013
AMEN FOR MELVIN! he's gonna be having HBP all week tho. Looool

I feel bad for Botswana. Hopefully at least O'Neal survives cause i don't think Motamma has a chance. She can use the death of her grandfather to get sympathy votes tho. It would really suck if she gets eliminated days after the funeral.......
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:24pm On Jun 17, 2013
Eya.. For the first time,i feel very sorry for natasha.. She is crying and said "everybody hates her"... Eyaah.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 17, 2013
ItsModella: Ok, let us quit the Naija-GH discussion and move to important things. When will Biggie announce the housemates up for possible eviction?
Exactly for goodness sake are people not tired of the same shit
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 17, 2013
ItsModella: Annabel is currently my favorite housemate. Nigerians won't forget this in a hurry.
i am votin fr annabel anytime anyday..she hs won my hrt
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 7:26pm On Jun 17, 2013
miss sparkle: ...All I know is no matter how d ghanians rant and insult our representatives, they can NEVER I repeat,NEVER win BBA...so keep calm guys and vote for MELVIN...#teambeverlyosu

You are very late for the party sparkle, now get some listerine whitening for tht breath....stanky as turk

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 17, 2013
Kslib: Eya.. For the first time,i feel very sorry for natasha.. She is crying and said "everybody hates her"... Eyaah.
grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 17, 2013
I see Motamma and Betty leaving on Sunday.

Right now, I'm on a mission to save Oneal.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 4nez(f): 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2013
Loving annabel, I like her maturity...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2013
Haha,natasha dey cry cry baby...!Sorry o natasha,even selly u claim to b ur best frnd does not like u.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2013
Holy sheeet! Annabel throws Motamma to the wolves!

Smart game, I must say. Bold and daring!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2013
To be honest, i feel bad for Natasha, especially with her high blood pressure. This stress of being up for eviction week after week may take a toll on her health. Hope she won't collapse under the pressure.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 7:31pm On Jun 17, 2013
i want bolt to leave nxt sun.dnt lyk d guy.twas a tough decision 4 bassey.nt easy to be HoH.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 7:31pm On Jun 17, 2013
GH KWAME:
Ermmm, if I am not wrong your goldie (RIP) saved Prezzo and replaced him with Keitta, Keitta only returned the favour the following day by nominating Goldie (RIP).
Based on the views on this thread and on twitter coupled by the perceived organised rigging at the ongoing BBAthechase I iseriously think Nigerians did not vote to save selly, the riggers might have perceived that in order not to raise suspicions, they needed to indicate Nigera voted for Selly. (My thoughts my mind)

You are so wrong.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2013
An insecure person can not fare well in this game. She thinks the houemates hate her. I feel bad for her sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Lies! Fatima or even your own Selly do not even come close to our Beverly, sorry.

Oh come on, how can u say dat...u r wrong
I can describe Beverly with one word..hehehehehehehe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2013
THE AMAKA: To be honest, i feel bad for Natasha, especially with her high blood pressure. This stress of being up for eviction week after week may take a toll on her health. Hope she won't collapse under the pressure.
lyk cruisly! i kinda lyk her if nt dat she talks tew much.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2013
For goodness sake, can Natasha stop being a baby? wtf?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2013
ItsModella: I didn't see this coming. I was prepared to hear her save herself and put Melvin.
#Natasha is playing the 'pity game'
now. Does she not rem. when she
was bragging that she doesn't care if
they nominate her?
#Elikem up for possible eviction.
Perhaps this should teach him to
change his game. Still #teamGhana
though.
Elikem Tahiti is voting for you. No
shake!
#But Natasha, is she gonna cry
everytime she's nominated?It's not like she didn't nominate anyone.
#Eeeh botswana is in trouble ooo! another class sweep!

On the flip side, if Selly was the HoH of diamonds, Selly haters would send messages like:
#This Selly girl fooool paaa.. ..
When u nominated #melvin this
morning . Why won't u be consistent
with Africa. FAKE girl.!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 7:37pm On Jun 17, 2013
Natasha should understand its a game abeg! So out of curiosity,does ani1 know how many peeps r gonna get evicted on sunday? My guess is 3 doe.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 7:41pm On Jun 17, 2013
Can sm1 slap natasha, y is she crying? Was she not d 1 who laughed so hard when LK4 n koketso left, she's d same person who hated beverry so much she influenced selly's decision to send ha 2 da diamonds( which turned out to be d best4 bev) she's still d same person who consistently nominated bassey all cuz of his friendship with bev! Karma is a bitch she should stop with d fake tears jare!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:41pm On Jun 17, 2013
I feel bad for natasha too. I was actually surprised her housemates nominated her again this morning cos it would make her feel they don't want her around and she wouldn't just know who to trust. Being a naturally insecure person, it would really be tough for her to remain strong. I hope she's saved the 3rd time.

Apart from being an insecure drama queen and a little bit manipulative, she's an entertaining person, the natasha show she anchors and her gists make me laugh and keep me glued to the tv.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2013
THE AMAKA: To be honest, i feel bad for Natasha, especially with her high blood pressure. This stress of being up for eviction week after week may take a toll on her health. Hope she won't collapse under the pressure.

grin grin
Your mouth ehn... cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2013
THE AMAKA:

WTF is your issue? I posted those pictures in promotion of Beverly and for her receiving zero nominations and not to prove a point. Hush already, you've said what you had to say. All over Facebook the other places the housemates 'professional pictures are used when talking about them, so why should Beverly's be different?
Hop off my tip (if you know what that means)

grin shocked cool Hmm doesn't seem to work so well, Nway the game is still on..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:46pm On Jun 17, 2013
GH KWAME:
#Natasha is playing the 'pity game'
now. Does she not rem. when she
was bragging that she doesn't care if
they nominate her?
#Elikem up for possible eviction.
Perhaps this should teach him to
change his game. Still #teamGhana
though.
Elikem Tahiti is voting for you. No
shake!
#But Natasha, is she gonna cry
everytime she's nominated?It's not like she didn't nominate anyone.
#Eeeh botswana is in trouble ooo! another class sweep!

On the flip side, if Selly was the HoH of diamonds, Selly haters would send messages like:
#This Selly girl fooool paaa.. ..
When u nominated #melvin this
morning . Why won't u be consistent
with Africa. FAKE girl.!!

I had to type this with my blood to express how disgusted i am at this post...
Mr man,pls carry your frustrations somewhere else and stop looking for trouble .. I neva see this kain thing for my life before ooh.. Which kain Naija obsession be dis nah..
We know we are special,but pls stop making us feel over-special

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 17, 2013
so na wig wey Pokello wear yesterday? I see.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.