Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,233 members, 7,943,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:09 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2202613 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2013
miss sparkle: Anyone who says bev is not beautiful is blind and has lost touch with reality!seriously they should get their eyes checked!...she's black and I believe black is beautiful...hating on sm1 4 absolutely no reason is childish..all doze hating y una no go represent us if u feel in any way ur better! #rubbish

She's just the least pretty in the house. No doubt she's a beautiful black woman with make up but without make up.. Nah!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2013
spade: Maria was in Melvin's bed... Again.

I swear, this our guy is dulling seriously.

Can't you see she wants the D?

If na wetin she want be dat, then she is on a looooooooooooong thing.

Cos i no sabi the naija guy wey go get dat kain liver do dat kain tin. Na from SA naijas go kill am put. he no go reach naija.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:09pm On Jun 17, 2013
bbafrica:

that why am here for you guys
Selly's Diary Session

God day Selly and welcome to ur DS; Good day Biggie

Fatima's Diary Session

Fatima good day and welcome to yo DS; Good day Biggie
How she found the weekend and how she finds the New House; She wasn't happy as she'd not prepared to leave the Diamond House and also the perspective she had abt Ruby House is totally difft
How switching Houses will affect her game; In the Diamond the kitchen was her home and this side she'll have to do anything when asked to...
What's on her mind; She's finding it hard to live in the House, she was getting to get used to the Diamond pple are real yet these ones are 'plastic'
How she's going to deal with this; She's gonna lay back for a while but later will have to come out and say what she feels and express what she wants to.....

How her weekend was and any interesting thing; She talks about the party and she talks about hearing that Nando wants to come and meet her yet her BBF Sulu doesn't like it. The party was interesting tho no much alcohol

About last night evictions and revealing her save and replace decision in the DR;She was ok with her decision She's becoming more stronger

About the conspiracy and the revelation of the save and replace decision before Sunday; She says that all of them are victims as they speak vernacular but she says that they are going to change from today

She's warned and reminded abut her strike

Source:http://bigbrotherafricafans.com/showthread.php?23462-Day-22-Live-Updates/page30

Was this Selly's diary session or fatima's? looked kinda mixed up to me
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 3:10pm On Jun 17, 2013
miss sparkle: If selly likes, she should be d queen of strategy, all I know is she's not gonna win d $300,000....she should keep on playing d game of chess with d housemates, e consine her...wwen tym reach "ghana must go" gbam!

Why do u always like Ghana must go?
No luv at all

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2013
StateOfMind: Elikam has lost it. He was better off in diamond house. Shame!

Maybe but then his moving over to Ruby wasnt his own making
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 3:15pm On Jun 17, 2013
safarigirl: haven't seen em, when I put the channel Biggie was more interested in showing Bolt, Bimp and Biguesas gbagaun for Africa.

How Melvon go be him self? When 2 fresh hotties dey eye you will you be yourself?

Elikem dey feel like Don because all the single-mothers with their post-pregnancy insecurities dey flock to am...he couldn't even get fresh vaggies

Stop hating, what did Melvin get...shame
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:18pm On Jun 17, 2013
StateOfMind: Family meeting in ruby house, organized by bassey,the hoh.. to be spearheaded by oneal, the elderstatesman to resolve the issue between pokello and selly undecided ..

I think its a very bad idea..these people are adults, anyone who wants to beef should abeg. Is bba house their family house.. undecided

Oh, jeezz...the whole beef is about elikam. Pokello says Why should elikam's hand be on selly's bosoms while she's sleeping on the sofa. Selly keeps insisting pokello does not feel comfortable with her relationship with elikam. She insists elikam is her brother and its not her business where elikam touches.

Selly also thinks pokello is not over the drink palava and has not accepted her apology.

Pokello also mentioned the vernacular issue, says she's not comfortable with selly and elikam speaking their language for 15minutes in her presence.

Elikam's head is burried in shame. I'm also ashamed on his behalf.

In that case, I go like be Selly brother too o.

I think its high time Biggie enforced the no vernacular rule. Com'on. Its against the spirit of fairness. Speaking in vernacular or even pidgin should be deemed grave enough to earn a culprit a strike. Wat da fork! Now this sheet is irritating me
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 3:19pm On Jun 17, 2013
THE AMAKA:
Dellish isn't even close to Beverly in color, she's like mocha brown while Beverly is dark chocolate. Just for clarification. LOL

It's not about colour! Delish has those soft feminine features that wraps up her beauty. She's a dark unquestionably beautiful woman.....she takes many people's votes
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2013
spade:

Maria sleeping with Melvin in his bed this morning.
I swear, this Angelo go get serious heart attack and even more wrinkles on his old face when he sees this.
Cuz this girl chanced him so badly all the time he chased her the Ruby house. Kai!
spade:

I swear, this Angelo go get serious heart attack and even more wrinkles on his old face when he sees this.
Cuz this girl chanced him so badly all the time he chased her the Ruby house. Kai!
spade:

You might want to rephrase that to Maria sleepin in melvin's bed and not maria sleeping with melvin in his bed. although i would love to see that happen sha.

I doubt if there will be any convincing sexxual act this season. oh what a dry season. first, it was the eviction of the most entertaining housemate, then no sexxual encounter. even BB Amplified was able to furnish me with that
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2013
It's such a time as this i wish my home girl General Karen is in the Ruby house to teach these lil kids some unforgettable lesson.

Meanwhile, watch the clip below
Note: walk walk walk walk..there we go...there we go
grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyEHBet_z70

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 17, 2013
russello: It's such a time as this i wish my home girl General Karen is in the Ruby house to teach these lil kids some unforgettable lesson.

Meanwhile, watch the clip below
grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyEHBet_z70

loool!! I remember this. Karen finished Bhoke that day, the thing come dey pain Bhoke to the point that she almost cried. grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2013
THE AMAKA: GO ADA BEVERLY OSU!!! cheesy kiss cheesy kiss
[img]http://waleadenugastudios.files./2012/09/bb_wa_beverlyosu_2.jpg?w=600[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-lYRwV_5ki24/UaJtEKLuY0I/AAAAAAAAtDk/Ed4yv6jkB3s/s1600/582027_598109106879368_716622077_n.jpg[/img]

[img]http://naijatoosure.files./2013/05/63.jpg[/img]

All those pictures are air brushed! Not real Beverly. She has her own beauty rooted in her tho' could you use the real ones like the ones of her in the house ?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2013
fork adict: [b][/b]

You might want to rephrase that to Maria sleepin in melvin's bed and not maria sleeping with melvin in his bed. although i would love to see that happen sha.

I doubt if there will be any convincing sexxual act this season. oh what a dry season. first, it was the eviction of the most entertaining housemate, then no sexxual encounter. even BB Amplified was able to furnish me with that

Bros naaa grin I wanted to make my post as tantalizing as possible, na why I put am like dat.
And as for your wish, relax naa! We only just rounded up Week 3. And even at that, aren't Bolt and Betty's sexcapades good enough for you? grin

I'm sure there's more to come, although I don't think Melvin would want to be part of that action. Dude strikes me as an "OverChineke" type of guy. Mountain on Fire tins.

Anyhoo... I guess it's still safe to say Angelo is a thing of the past. Gone and completely forgotten.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 3:40pm On Jun 17, 2013
ItsModella:
loool!! I remember this. Karen finished Bhoke that day, the thing come dey pain Bhoke to the point that she almost cried. grin grin grin

grin walk! walk! walk! walk!...there we go...there we go grin grin grin

Lawdamerci!! what a character
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by urchbarbie(f): 3:43pm On Jun 17, 2013
N seriosly! Annabel is superb. Her DS was great. Maturity just oozees out from her lyk a swt smaelling fragrance. Wateva her decision be tonyt ie Melvin swap, I tink it z very cool. Its a game n not .................... N for dat Bolt wit his head lyk football n his body lyk an ova weight whale, I can't wait for sunday n dat smirk on his face wld be wiped off. Omo jati jati lyk him. N can biggie advice them dat smokers r reliable to die young cos d advert no dey nylon of Cigar.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 17, 2013
urchbarbie: N seriosly! Annabel is superb. Her DS was great. Maturity just oozees out from her lyk a swt smaelling fragrance. Wateva her decision be tonyt ie Melvin swap, I tink it z very cool. Its a game n not .................... N for dat Bolt wit his head lyk football n his body lyk an ova weight whale, I can't wait for sunday n dat smirk on his face wld be wiped off. Omo jati jati lyk him. N can biggie advice them dat smokers r reliable to die young cos d advert no dey nylon of Cigar.
lv bolt alone, beverly dey smoke too, Africa wl save bolt....U go surprise!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2013
If the action going on at the Ruby house is anything to go by, then Elikem ad Selly are finished!

Apparently, Bassey called in the housemates to settle the beef between Pokello and Selly, and things got out of hand.

Hakeem had told Elikem to be careful around Natasha. Elikem told Selly, Selly told Sulu, and Sulu told Natasha! grin - Now Hakeem is roundly hated in the Ruby House.

The Rubies brought his name up in the heated exchange, Cleo came to his defense saying it wouldn't be fair to talk about him when he wasn't around there to defend himself, and Sulu cut her off on it asking why it was okay for Hakeem to discuss him (Sulu) in the Diamond House but wasn't okay for the Rubies to discuss Hakeem in the Ruby House.

Pokello took offense to Elikem and Selly's usage of vernacular (Twi language) when gossipping with each other, and Selly implied Pokello was merely jealous of her closeness to Elikem. Pokello said she was merely curious to know in what type of country it was okay for "brothers and sisters" (in this case, Elikem and Selly) to touch eachother in very sensitive areas (namely Selly's boooobs).

Pokello also recalled the cranberry juice spilling incident, and said she really believed Selly did it on purpose with malicious intent, and that she (Selly) showed no genuine remorse regarding her deplorable attitude.

Selly and Pokello went on and on with their heated exchange while Elikem stared silently like a wounded mouse. This guy is a bit of a wuss, to be honest with you. What an embarrassment.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2013
THE AMAKA: The odds do not favour Melvin with the current nominees. Jeeeeeez. I dey get HBP for this game.
I'm prepared. Let the rigging begin!
cool

Please! please!! n Please!!! if there is a way to rig this thing, put me through cus i'm so ready to make BBA write 12 for melvin of 15...
i'm serious n I swear down...
just put me through

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2013
Make una kukuma begin dey open your DSTV Connect accounts oh!
Use Mailinator addresses if possible.

This post will self-destruct in 10 minutes.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by freeamie: 4:18pm On Jun 17, 2013
spade:

I'm team Nando - Melvin (fine boy, no pimples) - Maria - Sulu International and Selly (sorry, I have been hypnotized by that delicious nyash) grin - and of course, Bassey.

In all sha, we'll see as the days go by cool

You've not checked out Motamma's bakkassi. grin
Those hips don't lie but sadly she lives under the radar, viewers and even house-mates are yet to notice it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 4:21pm On Jun 17, 2013
Waridi:

All those pictures are air brushed! Not real Beverly. She has her own beauty rooted in her tho' could you use the real ones like the ones of her in the house ?

WTF is your issue? I posted those pictures in promotion of Beverly and for her receiving zero nominations and not to prove a point. Hush already, you've said what you had to say. All over Facebook the other places the housemates 'professional pictures are used when talking about them, so why should Beverly's be different?
Hop off my tip (if you know what that means)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2013
spade: If the action going on at the Ruby house is anything to go by, then Elikem ad Selly are finished!

Apparently, Bassey called in the housemates to settle the beef between Pokello and Selly, and things got out of hand.

Hakeem had told Elikem to be careful around Natasha. Elikem told Selly, Selly told Sulu, and Sulu told Natasha! grin - Now Hakeem is roundly hated in the Ruby House.

The Rubies brought his name up in the heated exchange, Cleo came to his defense saying it wouldn't be fair to talk about him when he wasn't around there to defend himself, and Sulu cut her off on it asking why it was okay for Hakeem to discuss him (Sulu) in the Diamond House but wasn't okay for the Rubies to discuss Hakeem in the Ruby House.

Pokello took offense to Elikem and Selly's usage of vernacular (Twi language) when gossipping with each other, and Selly implied Pokello was merely jealous of her closeness to Elikem. Pokello said she was merely curious to know in what type of country it was okay for "brothers and sisters" (in this case, Elikem and Selly) to touch eachother in very sensitive areas (namely Selly's boooobs).

Pokello also recalled the cranberry juice spilling incident, and said she really believed Selly did it on purpose with malicious intent, and that she (Selly) showed no genuine remorse regarding her deplorable attitude.

Selly and Pokello went on and on with their heated exchange while Elikem stared silently like a wounded mouse. This guy is a bit of a wuss, to be honest with you. What an embarrassment.

Correction there paddy, its was (Ewe)

And damn, Elikem and Selly don die for this thread....see name calling

btw, if not for Natasha, Beverly wud have bn the ugggiiiiiesst in tha house (tht forehead could be used as a blueprint for the new Toyota Matrix)....... grin grin grin grin grin

Elikem talks too much dammit......I love Selly tho, she cool as furk

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by suze(f): 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2013
THE AMAKA:

WTF is your issue? I posted those pictures in promotion of Beverly and for her receiving zero nominations and not to prove a point. Hush already, you've said what you had to say. All over Facebook the other places the housemates 'professional pictures are used when talking about them, so why should Beverly's be different?
Hop off my tip (if you know what that means)

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 4:28pm On Jun 17, 2013
otumfour:

btw, if not for Natasha, Beverly wud have bn the ugggiiiiiesst in tha house (tht forehead could be used as a blueprint for the new Toyota Matrix)....... grin grin grin grin grin

Lies! Fatima or even your own Selly do not even come close to our Beverly, sorry.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 17, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Lies! Fatima or even your own Selly do not even come close to our Beverly, sorry.
I have said it countless times, the only people Selly is finer than are Natasha and Motamma.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 4:32pm On Jun 17, 2013

Maria and Melvin playing in his bed last night.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:35pm On Jun 17, 2013
spade:

Chineke!! The person wey snap dat pishure con make d thing look like say maria dey phuuck melvin from behind..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2013
otumfour:

Sorry, my bad. Thought it was Twi. Which of the languages has the widest coverage, by the way?

Are you talking about Elikem and Selly getting verbally slaughtered on this thread? Trust me, this thread is heaven compared to Twitter. Just go there and type in "Elikem" on the search bar. Your eye go open.

E no get any insults wey no dey there at the moment.

Selly has asss for days. I'll definitely give her that. Elikem's game only stretches to the point of roping in a woman, but not on "sealing the deal" (if you know what I mean), hence the situation he's found himself today.

That... And his inability to keep a secret.
Are you aware it was Selly who told him who she saved and replaced? But instead of codedly keeping it to himself, he mumuishly went on and blabbed to Pokello.

All the women in the house are sexy to me (that would also include Natasha if she does some work on her abdominal area), so this una discussion na jonzing to me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2013
spade:

This girl no just dey hide her own grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2013
THE AMAKA:

grin grin grin grin

Funniest shixt on this thread grin....e no be Beverly we D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ talk? grin grin grin....that forehead makes her look like a "natural robocop" grin, ntn attractive abt her, Fatima might be uggh facial'wise, but she's got tht banging body, Beverly on the other hand ain't got ntn going on for her....M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ 2 Pesewas tho cheesy

Abeg, don't let patriotism blind u.

Anyways, beauty is relative thang grin grin....still funny tho

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2013
Yinkade: I was going to ask.....does anyone here watch bba via drifta?? Mine works for like two minutes then stops showing...until I reset...same thing happens over and over again
??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHSwagg: 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2013
otumfour:

@ bolded
You can say that again, and again, and again! It's so intense it amazes me. Right from the beginning of the thread.

And when you respond, you are either called a troll or reminded it's Nairaland and not Cediland grin grin grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.