Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,233 members, 7,943,429 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:10 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2202614 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2013
spade:

Sorry, my bad. Thought it was Twi. Which of the languages has the widest coverage, by the way?

Are you talking about Elikem and Selly getting verbally slaughtered on this thread? Trust me, this thread is heaven compared to Twitter. Just go there and type in "Elikem" on the search bar. Your eye go open.

E no get any insults wey no dey there at the moment.

Selly has asss for days. I'll definitely give her that. Elikem's game only stretches to the point of roping in a woman, but not on "sealing the deal" (if you know what I mean), hence the situation he's found himself today.

That... And his inability to keep a secret.
Are you aware it was Selly who told him who she saved and replaced? But instead of codedly keeping it to himself, he mumuishly went on and blabbed to Pokello.

All the women in the house are sexy to me (that would also include Natasha if she does some work on her abdominal area), so this una discussion na jonzing to me.

Twi is widely spoken in Ghana but, Elikem and Selly α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ Ewe's....couldn't understand them myself....but they all speak the Twi language in short expressions....the beauty abt GH. Is, whether Ewe or Ga or whatever, we all speak the Twi language in our homes.....kinda like how English is our official language.

Btw....Elikem is tht type....dude is J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ a free range.....peeps like that α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ careless.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2013
Kslib:
Chineke!! The person wey snap dat pishure con make d thing look like say maria dey phuuck melvin from behind..

Melvin just dey there dey do fine boy, instead of getting down to business sharp sharp! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2013
GH Swagg:

@ bolded
You can say that again, and again, and again! It's so intense it amazes me. Right from the beginning of the thread.

And when you respond, you are either called a troll or reminded it's Nairaland and not Cediland grin grin grin grin cheesy

Lmao! grin grin grin....funny how peeps on here slip it in their posts in bits... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2013
spade:

Melvin just dey there dey do fine boy, instead of getting down to business sharp sharp! grin
Melvin is not pussified like elikem nah.. Just watch them attack me.. No offense..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2013
spade:

This is the only part I dislike about BBA fan's opinions and expectations. They "must have sex" in the house.

Even in real life, I've long realized that no matter how beautiful, sexy and willing a girl is...its safer to politely turn her advances down if the guy is not so into her or feels she may be a threat to his interests in future.

As a guy, you just get to regret not having to do the deed for some time...then you forget about it and move on. Its way safer! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2013
Can you insecure Ghanaians just get over yourselves already!!! You're making it sound as if this thread was created just to diss your reps. Did you not read the parts of this thread where we dissed Angelo for being a wack dance instructor, Melvin for lack of gameplan, Beverly for her putrid mouth, Hakeem for his immaturity. The list goes on. We voted for your Selly when she was up and will vote for Elikem if he's not up against Melvin, WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT? We're not calling out Elikem and Selly cos of their country. We're just saying it as it is. Accross the social media Elikem is being called all sort of unprintable names by Africans na only Nigerian's own you carry for head smh.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2013
GH Swagg:

@ bolded
You can say that again, and again, and again! It's so intense it amazes me. Right from the beginning of the thread.

And when you respond, you are either called a troll or reminded it's Nairaland and not Cediland grin grin grin grin cheesy

otumfour:

Lmao! grin grin grin....funny how peeps on here slip it in their posts in bits... grin grin

I'd like to disagree. No one is attacking them from personal sentiments. It's in reference to how sneaky and cunning they appear to be. Same with Natasha or Hakeem. Their own will not be any different. I've been on Facebook, the bba website, and seen some tweets. I will say Nairaland has been fairly nice to them.
Say it like it is bro
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2013
LOL What!!? Did anybody watch Motamma's Diary Session?
She says she believes Melvin has feelings for her shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 5:25pm On Jun 17, 2013
spade: LOL What!!? Did anybody watch Motamma's Diary Session?
She says she believes Melvin has feelings for her shocked

Motamma is delusional grin abeg i cant laff.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2013
fork adict: By my projections, 3 guys r already guaranteed slots in the finale. Melvin, bassEy (who I only like cos his name sounds like pussssy) & nando

Why do u put Melvin in the category, what has he done?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 5:38pm On Jun 17, 2013
aodis: Abegi joor, Melvin na the original learner! What's wrong with dis our guy. E just dey dull us. I tire o. If na kevin na de love of eliz e use win. Kegan to talia, ah ah. Our guy melvin no get game, the truth be told. Beverly as loud as she is, is wiser sef. Can't he just wake up and go with the slogan "The chase". As least they knew it b4 they entered the house. E just dey der dey dull Niaja.like say Na fine boy go give am the 300k?

Let him play the game dat suits him..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 5:40pm On Jun 17, 2013
Emmadani: shooo.Guy sorry o,but are u sure u are not suffering 4rm night blindnesz?Feza prettier than dillish?Dillish is a natural beauty,even if she is sleepin,cryin or even when she is damn angry,she is far more prettier n beautiful than feza...!If person like dillish cry 4 ma front,i go cry wit ham.,if she is angry,i wil tel her she is more beautiful,if she walks away 4rm me i wil follow her....,if she says she hates me,i tell her i love her d more....,if she slaps me,i kiss her......!Delicious dillish.

True talk...who is FEZA
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by VULCAN(m): 5:41pm On Jun 17, 2013
@ozodigboo
Thanks for ur analysis.Even though my questions were rhetorical as I hold the same view on the answers to Nos 2 and 3, you missed out a salient point in your answers to Nos 1 and 4. Here goes- Annabel was not his only option. She was amongst the first to make him feel at home on arrival and stuck to him throughout believing he was a friend and ally. Even her show of support to him just before eviction is proof of same. Now he has nominated her again. Isn't it obvious that something transpired btw them that made him to see her in a negative light. Something that we didn't notice. Especially kslib who blindly defended Melvin only to admit that he does not know why Melvin put her up. Whatever Annabel did to Melvin, she was blissfully unaware and that's why I call it betrayal. He had the opportunity to confront her and say I don't like this or that about you instead of lulling her into a false sense of security. Its somewhere in the Old Testament that you should not do evil to someone who is living peaceably with you. He had other options and that renders your answers to Nos 1 and 4 moot.

Another point I was trying to make to kslib is that if Melvin was so strong in his convictions why all the guilt?? Let's pray that she doesn't swap him as that is what he actually deserves. If he really thought that Africa would take Annabel out this early then his strategy needs updating.

ozodigboo:

@ Vulcan - what are u saying ? Abeg free Kslib jor . Let me answer ur questions.

1. What was Annabel's offence ?

She had no offense, and nobody said she did. If Melvin didn't put her up and put anyone else up, then what will be d person's offense ? Someone had to be chosen.

2. Why did Melvin feel so bad BEFORE eviction ?

because, Annabel not only came to cheer him up as the time approached, but she sat close to him [ not knowing she was the one ].

3. Why did Melvin feel so bad AFTER eviction ?

because Annabel was saved, so he was thinking of how to face her, and whether she will revenge, as she is now HOH.

4. Why did he swap Bolt instead of Biguesas ?
.. Bolt is from West Africa - he needs Sierra leone votes later
.. By saving Bolt, he gained an extra vote frm Betty for today's nomination.
.. Bolt has been saved by Africa before - so, even though he may not be popular in da house, he will be saved outside. And u don't want a saved Bolt to come back and meet u in da house.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 5:49pm On Jun 17, 2013
safarigirl: it's you who doesn't know how this game is played.

Crykeem will soon be kicked off, his game is way off...dude acting like a love-drunk poohsie, nothing attractive there.

Elikem will soon end up like LK4, it's okay to be a player, but don't mess with 3 women (single mums at that)...if LK4 couldn't get away with it, viewers will soon grow weary with Elikem's game and so will the women he's trying to juggle.

It's only you who doesn't realise that Bolt is public enemy No.1 as of now, people were even vexing that Melvin saved him, and he's the one you think has a better gameplan? Are you even watching this show?

Who told you Melvin ain't showing interest in someone? FYI, after the arena games yesterday Dellish had a comfortable seat on Melvin's laps while they waied to be taken back to the house, they were all touchy-feely, he was even playing with her hair, while the other housemates were making S/Os.

Feza's game lacks definition and will soon get her kicked out...Selly is as good as past tense if she comes up on Monday, no allies whatsoever and only Ghanaians still like her, even Naija no go vote her cos she's stepped on too many toes.

Slow and steady wins the race, we can't have Melvin jumping on every girl just for entertainment value lest he looks like a h0r.ny virgin who's never been around pretty girls...like Elikem.

ooooh! would dis be the first tym Nigeria refuses 2 vote 4 Ghana? we r used 2 dat

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 5:54pm On Jun 17, 2013
Kslib: @aodis,Why wont you just allow another person to stick with their opinion? You analysed the game by your standards,so allow another person to do theirs..
Any correct guy who gat game will agree with me that melvin knows what he's doing.. I love the game melvin is playing with the girls. Trust me,you dont wanna give some girls the impression that you need them like die..
I repeat,melvin is no fool. The guy knows what he's doing.. You are just angry that he's not jumping into girl's faces and screaming "lets be in a relationship".. Dont forget that this is a game,so even though a sharp guy like melvin has feelings,it will take time to show cos he's there for the money and not some girl who might probably look average compared to the one's he's banged prior to this show..
Abeg melvin,continue playing the "i'm blind" game.. They wont understand..

True talk
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2013
Tuso:

ooooh! would dis be the first tym Nigeria refuses 2 vote 4 Ghana? we r used 2 dat
If i'm not wrong,our goldie was nominated by a ghanaian at least years bba...
You guys just want to scatter this thread like you always do.. When the war starts,you guys will start playing victim...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:13pm On Jun 17, 2013
I hope bassey disappoints me tonight by replacing any of the nominated housemates with selly instead of cleo smiley smiley smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2013
Kslib:
If i'm not wrong,our goldie was nominated by a ghanaian at least years bba...
You guys just want to scatter this thread like you always do.. When the war starts,you guys will start playing victim...

undecided and J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ what war α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ we tlkn abt here undecided

Bring it on then nugga
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Lies! Fatima or even your own Selly do not even come close to our Beverly, sorry.

Lmao. Comparing selly,s hotness with bev's. Note please that I'm a guy and I would willingly empty my bank account foe a full days romp wit selly but I won't do bev even if she's willing to pay me. Look @ her complexion for Christ's sake. She resemble person wey go get craw craw for her pussssy sef.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHSwagg: 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2013
dominique: Can you insecure Ghanaians just get over yourselves already!!! You're making it sound as if this thread was created just to diss your reps. Did you not read the parts of this thread where we dissed Angelo for being a wack dance instructor, Melvin for lack of gameplan, Beverly for her putrid mouth, Hakeem for his immaturity. The list goes on. We voted for your Selly when she was up and will vote for Elikem if he's not up against Melvin, WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT? We're not calling out Elikem and Selly cos of their country. We're just saying it as it is. Accross the social media Elikem is being called all sort of unprintable names by Africans na only Nigerian's own you carry for head smh.

LMAO @ 1st bolded

@ 2nd bolded

Yes Nigeria did and we appreciate and promised to reciprocate. But it’s obvious only few on this thread voted for her (probably none). BTW, I believe Russelo did LOL.

Most peeps here have made it clear in their posts that they want her and Elikem out. That she will never get Naija’s vote next time she’s is up for eviction.

They seem to forget that:

1. It’s just a game
2. Everyone would be up for eviction at some point
3. Naija has only one vote
4. GH has a vote too cheesy

Those saying selly is not getting Naija's vote when she's up for eviction seem to forget that Naija hopes to count on the GH vote for their Melv and Berv grin grin grin grin

It's a game of reciprocation grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:36pm On Jun 17, 2013
otumfour:

undecided and J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ what war α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ we tlkn abt here undecided

Bring it on then nugga
Why not first learn how to type with that stolen blackberry...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 6:38pm On Jun 17, 2013
Kslib:
grin grin grin grin grin *dead*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2013
dominique: Can you insecure Ghanaians just get over yourselves already!!! You're making it sound as if this thread was created just to diss your reps. Did you not read the parts of this thread where we dissed Angelo for being a wack dance instructor, Melvin for lack of gameplan, Beverly for her putrid mouth, Hakeem for his immaturity. The list goes on. We voted for your Selly when she was up and will vote for Elikem if he's not up against Melvin, WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT? We're not calling out Elikem and Selly cos of their country. We're just saying it as it is. Accross the social media Elikem is being called all sort of unprintable names by Africans na only Nigerian's own you carry for head smh.

Hmmm!
Beverly nominates and refuses to save and replace Selly.
(Its ok cos selly is lazy)
Selly does not nominate but moves Beverly to Diamond house.
(Selly is a witch, selly is ungrateful, selly is a fool, selly is sick)
Melvin replaces Annabel.
(It is just a game)
Eiiii!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2013
v24m: grin grin grin grin grin *dead*
Otumfour dont mind this poster ooh. They just want us to quarrel..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2013
Kslib:
Have better things to do undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2013
PS: Selly is a thousand times more beautiful than Beverly, and I'm Nigerian, born and raised.

Take it from the men.

Why is this even an argument?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 6:47pm On Jun 17, 2013
spade: PS: Selly is a thousand times more beautiful than Beverly, and I'm Nigerian, born and raised.

Take it from the men.

Why is this even an argument?

sad Ok we haf hear
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:47pm On Jun 17, 2013
Lol @ how ghanaians dey para for dis thread. Its all gud tho. Got nothing but luv for yall. Especially ghboy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2013
StateOfMind: I wonder who handles biggies camera on saturdays . Why should I be shown cups, drinks, [b]bigesas and bimp's backside [/b]when bev and the rest are dancing angry

hehehehehehehehehe...I will rather watch Natasha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 17, 2013
hahahaha....lol ***fall frm tree***
we love ghana, we love selly n elikem-

we love nigeria more sha...abi na crime?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 6:53pm On Jun 17, 2013
StateOfMind: I wonder who handles biggies camera on saturdays . Why should I be shown cups, drinks, bigesas and bimp's backside when bev and the rest are dancing angry

hehhehehehehehe...will rather watch Natasha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 6:55pm On Jun 17, 2013
Kslib:

grin grin grin grin grin its actually an iPhone, 5 to be precise, u can customize shortcuts on the iPhone tongue....BB is for puccys, never link an Apple freak like me to a BB lol

Kslib:

I know, don't mind that mouse lol... cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.