Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,188 members, 7,943,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:08 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2202590 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2013
^^^Or Africans are very stupid tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2013
Bassey saves pokello & replaces with oneal
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2013
Annabel saves herself & replaces with motamma
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ghboy: 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2013
Even if Naija voted Elikem, its the Sierra Leonean votes i'm concerned about. they've voted weirdly since week 1. lol. was surprised at Annabels decision but that wad genius. best way to ally a country. Naija will always be grateful and return the favour whenever their own is not up. so we (Gh) saved Feza some wks back? hmm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2013
Bassey choose Oneil because Oneil does not like his bff Pokello.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
PLease i think it is part of her strategy. She wants to appear "good" in africa's eyes besides she knows that Melvin has a good chance to remain in the house, so it would be pointless gaining more enemies. At the end of the day, votes count.

I really don't believ all this strong player bullsheet comin from a fellow housemate. How can you tell for shizzle who is a strong contender & who isn't? Afterall you both were cut off the outside world.

Alex of BB amplified dissed & openly wrote off wendull cos he thot he was weak. But we all know better.

Personally I prefer the 'an eye for an eye & a deak for a deak measure' its very fair & checks cheating. You may ask Feza & betty

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pestherel(f): 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2013
i think Betty,Elikem, Natasha and Motana might leave next week
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 17, 2013
Whether you vote or not. Big Brother already knows who is going home and the winner. It's so fake. Just imagine this week if you watched the eviction show, IK said Pokello was safe before he even opened the envelope. Big Brother is beyond fake. Some people say the winner they cheated last season from that country the following year they will win. That was why Wendall won with Munya and hence Sa won the next year because of Lucklay.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2013
Love Annabel, always have. As far as I'm concerned she's real weda she dey play d game or not. She's d girl...I tot she wud put up Melvin( and we wouldn't have been mad), but wen she started hesitating I knew she was up to something however I never suspected she would put Motanma.
Anyways Melvin having high bp all week shud be punishment enuff for him to be sensible while nominating in future.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2013
ghboy: Even if Naija voted Elikem, its the Sierra Leonean votes i'm concerned about. they've voted weirdly since week 1. lol. was surprised at Annabels decision but that wad genius. best way to ally a country. Naija will always be grateful and return the favour whenever their own is not up. so we (Gh) saved Feza some wks back? hmm
GH saved Feza when she came up for nomination because she had saved Elikem when she was HoH. Infact she had three (3) country votes (GH,Tanzania & Sierra leone). Now we do not owe her any favour since she has made it clear that she regrets saving Elikem.
Elikem for wise up, e for look sharp, what at all with GH boyz and girls in BB house? They are always the source of their downfall (Kwaku T, Alex, Keitta)
Ras Wayo di3rr count him out from the first week,( he is now a lawyer and part of NDC legal team).
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 17, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 10:09pm On Jun 17, 2013
StateOfMind:

She has actually appeared good, and I think that strategy of hers is very cool. wink. She's smart.

Good Analysis. She is smart. Lets see sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 10:12pm On Jun 17, 2013
StateOfMind:

True, bolt alone can not be up in diamond house and I also don't see any accurate prediction this week. Too many housemates are up.

But I already know the two people leaving. A bit tricky but quite obvious.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 17, 2013
biggie tell natasha to shut up....evryone in d house nominated smone, so evryone is guilty...its just a game!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:14pm On Jun 17, 2013
THE AMAKA:
I'm not talking about your sexxual perversion, i'm talking about the entire package. After reading your comment people are still gonna try and convince me it has nothing to do with color? Ok. No wonder so many Nigerian women of today are subscribing to skin lightening products.

Define what you mean by 'entire package' now or forever hold ur peace. Cos all along we have been talking about beauty & hotness and ont know how far fetched that is from sexiness & sexxx. So from where the fork cometh entire & inentire package?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 17, 2013
lumeviews.com:

i like ur predictions....pls who are lvin?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 10:26pm On Jun 17, 2013
Natasha it haff do oooo!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:39pm On Jun 17, 2013
C'est moi:
i want bolt to leave nxt sun.dnt lyk d guy.twas a tough decision 4 bassey.nt easy to be HoH.

Wetin hard for there? You can't be close to everybody in the house. So when you are asked to swap just save someone you are close to or at least you are comfortable with and replace with one that you are not close to. Simple. Is this what you are painting as rocket science?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 10:43pm On Jun 17, 2013
dmalam:
i like ur predictions....pls who are lvin?
Thank you!
Would love to sleep on it. Will drop my prediction tomorrow!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:44pm On Jun 17, 2013
dominique: An insecure person can not fare well in this game. She thinks the houemates hate her. I feel bad for her sha

On a second thot, she could be acting just to whip up africas sentiments. Cos a voter may tend to be like 'na wetin, na only tash dey the house?'
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by curious123: 10:47pm On Jun 17, 2013
Wouldn't want bolt to leave just yet tho #okbye

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kosky(f): 10:59pm On Jun 17, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Who talk say Bev no fine angry

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2013
Kslib: Eya.. For the first time,i feel very sorry for natasha.. She is crying and said "everybody hates her"... Eyaah.

Why wont this natasha just bleeping shuut da Bleep up for heavens sake? Is she the only person to have been on the chopping board constantly? Why didnt bolt complain and yell like natasha on how people hate him?
Inshort,i withdraw the sympathy i had for you .. Natasha ,i hope the image below consoles you...

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kosky(f): 11:19pm On Jun 17, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:20pm On Jun 17, 2013
As much as I don't exac like Beverly, this comparison to Selly is an insult on her person...in the words of Ghanaians, is it because Beverly is not light-skinned?

Haba! That babe is a black beauty, even with make-up, Bev go still fine pass Selly...in fact I don vex, wetin?

How can you compare?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:20pm On Jun 17, 2013
Tash is adressing her fellow housemates. First she apologises for her initial outbursts after biggie announced her name as a nominee for eviction. After Biggie announced the potential evictees, she exclaimed 'why do they hate me so much in this house' or something of the sort.
Next she's kinda asking them to empathise with her that its traumatising being on eviction list everyweek and also asking them to please tell her what she could be doing wrong.

Now listen up beach, everymonday, you also go into the chat room and nominate 2 people and it only unfortunate that its your name that crops up every week. This is not a game for the psychologically weak tash, so deal with it.
Then this is where you should know what you sighned up for. If you truly feel that you are up to the game then you need not be scared of being nominated 13 straight weeks. Munya of BB all stars was nominated at least 9 times and he was returned each time and finished 1st runner up. You have only been nominated 4 times and you are playing martyr. Mtsheeew!

Tash is trying to whip up not only africas sentiments but those of her housemates as well. I guess she feels that after the sermon, if she's lucky to be saved yet again, then her housemates won't nominate her for a few more weeks thereby bringing her closer to the finale.

If her housemates were like me, and she gets saved this week, we will nominate her again next monday and the monday after that & the one after that. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 11:24pm On Jun 17, 2013
lumeviews.com:

Thank you!
Would love to sleep on it. Will drop my prediction tomorrow!
lumeviews.com:

ALAWADA! (clown)
...tricky? obvious? then sleeping on it?!
Pls dont wake up till after the eviction show.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:35pm On Jun 17, 2013
Awww...look how Bev looks comfy in Bimp's arms.....while the burriful, but bitter Selly keeps stalking niggies and looking for who'll manage her....

This thing wey una talk dey vex me no be small. Country apart sef....who start that mumu talk abeg? If you no like Bev, no come here dey form say the girl wowo, e no funny at all, wetin? Asamkpete, sweet, oyoyo babe like Beverly

Make una take another one sef

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 17, 2013
^Those lips are massive
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:55pm On Jun 17, 2013
Famous Quotes from Nando

"Dellish, I want a cuddle, you nominated me now you have to cuddle me...what did I ever do to you guys?"

"Biggie I'll be going on Sunday, I need to get laid tonight"

"If Selly was here, I wouldn't be talking to none of you guys"

Dellish: "you're going home on Sunday". Nando"shut up!"
This dude is the one to be saved this week...Elikem's game is weak and childish, Nando is the one

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 17, 2013
safarigirl: Awww...look how Bev looks comfy in Bimp's arms.....while the burriful, but bitter Selly keeps stalking niggies and looking for who'll manage her....

This thing wey una talk dey vex me no be small. Country apart sef....who start that mumu talk abeg? If you no like Bev, no come here dey form say the girl wowo, e no funny at all, wetin? Asamkpete, sweet, oyoyo babe like Beverly

Make una take another one sef

What is up with you and Selly. Lol chill with the hatred. Smdh must everything turn into a competition. This a game, relax luv before you get high blood pressure.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 18, 2013
Nando is not going anywhere. He already has east Africa's vote as well as others smiley

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.