Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,203 members, 7,887,530 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:11 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2189054 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2013
Melvin giving bev a very relaxing massage..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 10:22pm On Aug 19, 2013
Kslib:
She don even normal sef compare to b4..
All izz well!

So she drunk well well before? Be like that girl con like drink pass for that house
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2013
Na now wey melvin dey massage bev na im dillish know say she go remember him say he sabi massgae and she enjoy the last one he give her..
Dillish like free things sha.. Her name suppose be @freeda..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2013
Kslib: This seun sef na real village man.. Person type n,ipple, E change to Tips..
Person wey no know you go think say you never see woman nyash before..
Na so dat day,i type balls,E change to spheres... Spheres ko,trapezium ni...
All iz well!
Kslib: This seun sef na real village man.. Person type n,ipple, E change to Tips..
All iz well!
[quote author=Kslib]This seun sef na real village man.. Person type n,ipple, E change to Tips..
All iz well![/qLMAO...kslib u funny die....i don almost fall frm chair
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2013
Melvin and cleo discussing about the diff btw a wound and an injury..
No need to argue na..
Pokello's long mouth is a wound and elikem's bow leg is an injury.. As simple as ABC..
All izz well!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2013
GH KWAME:
Lol ..... GH has always stood shoulder to shoulder with 9ja, we have always counted as a country vote @ every stage where your ®ep won. So who needs to be the lamb and drop several votes for? And ermmm.... Yes in my opinion wishing someone to fail is "wishing him ill" you may/might not have bashed Elikem but saying he will be the first to exit is a more Potent venom than all the "sorts" you have said about Dillish. **I beg don't Reply**

I will reply but I will reply with K
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2013
Pamperme: Happy birthday Wild Child...
Wishing all the best things of life...
Long life and prosperity.

shezy: hapi bday wild child.may God continue to enrich ur life.pls votw bev.

Josydaky: Shout out and happy birthday to WILD CHILD

IyawoTM:

Happy Birthday you....more of God's blessings, favour, and all that ure heart desires. Enjoy ure day!

Durielsmomma23: happy birthday wild child....

dre11: .
Happy birthday to Wild Child.

safarigirl:

Happy happy birthday @ wild child

spade: Oh, and Wildchild...

Happy Birthday bro! Long life and prosperity!

By the way, that suit wey you wear for stage last night make sense die. The white coat was on point grin

Okay bye.

god_of_music: Happy Birthday Wild child ..i wish you Long life and prosperity!!
Maybe am gonna open a Birthday thread for YOU as a Bday present.....

thanks y'all and God bless,y'all are highly appreciated grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:32pm On Aug 19, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

So she drunk well well before? Be like that girl con like drink pass for that house
Yes na... Person wey go dey force conversation with fish.. D fish just bone her..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:35pm On Aug 19, 2013
Hmmn,see as dillish hold melvin head to her chest very tight, con begin rub am lip balm.. ,.
Her plan no go work.. She wan use her sharp n,ipples burst im ear drums so that he no go hear when IK call im name as the winner....
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:36pm On Aug 19, 2013
The one wey melvin dey massage today, na wa o. First was beverly, now cleo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 19, 2013
wild child:

thanks y'all and God bless,y'all are highly appreciated grin grin
Bless you TOO! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 19, 2013
Please team melvin, if y'all go to twitter, facebook et al, adopt uti's mode of campaign as long as y'all don't lie or defame another HMs character to just paint melvin in a good light lest people see it as a hate campaign. Be gentle and humble while campaigning especially off NL. It's important, people love good characters.

Don't ever defame ANY(I repeat any HMs) HMs or "over praise" melvin while campaigning in opponents' territories. Keep it moderate. No mind the side talks of "I won't vote melvin, melvin is boring, WA won't win it", do your thang and leave the rest for baba God noni!!

Don't ever allow the "AVV don't work and BBA admins will trace your IP's" talks to get to y'all. Let them get to us, we no care. We're gonna try our luck whether it works or not. When it comes down to precentage, it might favour us. Don't be bothered by permutations, our VOTES counts. Don't relent, don't give up till the final voting deadline passes. Take no prisoners but do it cleanly. Don't brag, don't act arrogant off NL. A single vote matters!!. A soul won in melvin's favour in SADC or EA or WA or ROA is very very very IMPORTANT!!.

Spartans what's your profession... Vote melvin.. Vote melvin.. Vote melvin!!! coolcoolcool

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:38pm On Aug 19, 2013
Pastor melvin now massaging cleo..
What does Melvin and Ben Carson have in common?
Ans:: They both have gifted hands..
All izz well!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:39pm On Aug 19, 2013
Dannyxy: MELVINATIOn.,MELVIn Of DESTINy

Yeah. Melvin of second place DESTINY. He has come second in 2 reality shows. About to come second in a third

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:42pm On Aug 19, 2013
Dillish telling Melvin to hurry and come give her a massage..
What does Melvin and Tb joshua have in common?
Ans:. Their service is in high demand..
All izz well!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 10:43pm On Aug 19, 2013
Kslib:
Yes na... Person wey go dey force conversation with fish.. D fish just bone her..

grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 10:44pm On Aug 19, 2013
Kslib, are you on fb?. Kai, you don make me late for voting cos of ur joke.cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:46pm On Aug 19, 2013
safarigirl: Biguesas has joined Uti, Karen, Kyle, bassey and Prezzo in campaigning for melvin.

I have to admit I was shocked when i saw his tweet considering they weren't even close.

"@Biguesas: Melvin will win this year's edition of Big Brother Africa #TheChase .......my opinion though. you don't have to like it!! #BBATheChase"
also Feza on her fan page & timeline
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 10:46pm On Aug 19, 2013
Hope Y'all are still pouring In those votes for MIGHTY MELVIN. I have dropped about 150 something already today. Please try to do the same if you have a chance

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2013
smiley smiley smiley smiley dis time he will come first..
fork adict:

Yeah. Melvin of second place DESTINY. He has come second in 2 reality shows. About to come second in a third
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2013
THE AMAKA:

SMH. But what he said on the radio station this morning and the google plus hangout says otherwise. He said he went into the house single! Idk why people just don't wanna see them work out, always spitting negativity that's not even true.

did you watch the hang out live? if yes kindly send the bba's google + link..thanks
#InOtherNews i noticed you've been gentle on this thread for a while now,hope all is cool? grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2013
Dillish:: Melvin,me and you have a second person curse...
The question is "Who will be the one to break the curse first"?
Is it dillish or our very own Melvin.. We'll all know in 6 days time..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2013
safarigirl: @ghkwame

why's she bothering herself tho. malawi is already voting cleo, some of them wanted to vote melvin but they managed to convince them to vote sadc and hate w/a...the ones with small minds have already given in.
IMHO, I was wandering why she kept silent and not showing support for Elikem after she was evicted, considering the fact that she and Eli were that close in the house. Indeed had Elikem together with Fatima not have been nominated together that week, Fatima would clearly have been the one Elikem would have saved that week. Indeed whilst aunty Pokello was Tweet Jubilating for the disqualification of Nando, she(Fatima) on the other hand was Tweet solidarizing with Nando..... She is just beign a friend in Need.
**Malawi will do what Malawi will do.**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 10:49pm On Aug 19, 2013
Naija code for voting? And how? Help

let me do some sms vote too,biko.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:50pm On Aug 19, 2013
wild child: 1st thing 1st,Thank God for my life for this very day and i wanna thank everybody on this thread who wished me HBD,i love you guys very much,even though we havent met before physically,i appreciate you guys,i might not be able to mention names but i'll quote all the birthday wishes from where i stopped earlier today...My the Lord continue to bless you all and keep you safe.And those that forgot,nothing do you,i love you too but you can still send the S/O,e neva late grin grin grin
you guys should please manage the cake below,make una share am equally wink wink wink

#TeamNigeriaForTheMoola

Happy bday bro. Wish ya long life, good health and prosperity.

What tha fork! I almost fogot. Thank God it aint 12 midnite yet
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 19, 2013
Good Night threadmates!
I'm going to SLEEP!

GoodNight Josydaky
Kslib
ochongnonko
spade
AndreRush
geez prince
9Ja4Eva (good morning)
itsmodella
safarigirl
SOM grin
IyawoTm
wild child
Ella b
mevems
C'est Moi
Dannyxy
Languy69
Sholay2011
DILLISH
Fork adict
Tuso
GH Kwame
DopeKid
Goom
Lucifer
Bizi
Royal Pearl
SA girl
V24m
Kgr24
Otumfour
Sexy Fox
BizBloke
SexyTabhi
Ginger78
THE AMAKA
Miss Sparkles
Ozodigboo
Meggy11
Dmalam
Aboki4inside
Hernadez7
Agbigift
Hiteelong
Yikande
Guests and others who i didn't mention.........i'm feeling sleepy that's why i didn't kinda Remember...biko no VeX!

Good Night!!

Sweet Dreams!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 10:51pm On Aug 19, 2013
ochongonoko:

E concern you?. Did he surrender anybody and force them to vote melvin?. All na campaign, e no be force jare.

Vote melvin

Happy birthday wildchild aka IK grin

Krasid: Bros,are you sure that your cake will be enough for all of us.Anyway,HBD.

omonime:

Happy birthday. Wishing u long life and prosperity. I pray that as u have added another year may you prosper in all areas of ur life and be in good health as ur soul will prosper too in jesus name. May the Lord tell u at the last day that weldone my faithful servant come to my right hand IJN.
I like the cake its nice and sweet.
Pls vote MELVIN the BBA 8 chase and winner. SHALOM

thanks mates,God bless
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:51pm On Aug 19, 2013
Bev is reading the bible..
##team## Call on God##j
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:52pm On Aug 19, 2013
god_of_music: Good Night threadmates!
I'm going to SLEEP!

GoodNight Josydaky
Kslib
ochongnonko
spade
itsmodella
safarigirl
SOM grin
IyawoTm
wild child
Ella b
mevems
C'est Moi
Dannyxy
Languy69
Sholay2011
DILLISH
Fork adict
Tuso
GH Kwame
DopeKid
Goom
Lucifer
Bizi
Royal Pearl
SA girl
V24m
Kgr24
Otumfour
Sexy Fox
BizBloke
SexyTabhi
Ginger78
THE AMAKA
Miss Sparkles
Ozodigboo
Meggy11
Dmalam
Aboki4inside
Hernadez7
Agbigift
Hiteelong
Yikande
Guests and others who i didn't mention.........i'm feeling sleepy that's why i didn't kinda Remember...biko no VeX!

Good Night!!

Sweet Dreams!

Goodnyt bro.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 10:53pm On Aug 19, 2013
god_of_music: Good Night threadmates!
I'm going to SLEEP!

GoodNight Josydaky
Kslib
ochongnonko
spade
AndreRush
itsmodella
safarigirl
SOM grin
IyawoTm
wild child
Ella b
mevems
C'est Moi
Dannyxy
Languy69
Sholay2011
DILLISH
Fork adict
Tuso
GH Kwame
DopeKid
Goom
Lucifer
Bizi
Royal Pearl
SA girl
V24m
Kgr24
Otumfour
Sexy Fox
BizBloke
SexyTabhi
Ginger78
THE AMAKA
Miss Sparkles
Ozodigboo
Meggy11
Dmalam
Aboki4inside
Hernadez7
Agbigift
Hiteelong
Yikande

Good Night!!

Sweet Dreams!
Who are you? You are definitely not GOM!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:53pm On Aug 19, 2013
@josydaky,i gat no FB acc..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:54pm On Aug 19, 2013
@GOM,good night!!!
All izz well!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.