Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2185538 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 7:24pm On Aug 19, 2013
They should just leave this talk jare.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 7:25pm On Aug 19, 2013
safarigirl:

Better shake your head like Agama.

Obviously, he was joking, it's the finale and there isn't going to be any swap. And he said it directly to elikem when he was announced as hoh...so what's useless point you are trying to make again?

You people are just desperate to find faults...keep looking.
It is as though you just logged on to this Thread. I must admit, you are in a class of your own when it comes to playing the victim card here, Coming from someone whose comments are 80% anti Elikem, its quite Rich for you to suggest that I am looking for faults on Melvin. It still remains a fact that agama lizards like you would have been b.itching and curzing Elikem if he had made that comment, but when it came to darling Melvin you agamalized yourself and made it an lol..... @agamarigirl **Hope You Like Your New Name**

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alfafemale(f): 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2013
god_of_music: grin grin I hear say Kaakie and Angelo ffuck yesterday for Babylon! grin grin grin
this guy sef, the anointing didn't last afterall
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2013
GOM..thanks..i wan qoute but error 500 no allow me
@Kslib..I don't like dat name angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2013
I think melvin and cleo are drunk.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 19, 2013
Tuso:

Hi itsmodella
am only asking him 2 be true 2 himself..in turn others will be true 2 u

I'm true to myself and voting melvin(7) and cleo(1). Those two has been my rep from day 1. I won't abandon them now that they need me the most but at the same time, I won't fail to admit that elikem is a nigga I like. I've always stood up for him on this thread. When he was up for eviction with sulu and annabelle, I spent sleepless nights voting and campaigning for him on this thread. Ask anybody. It's too bad that my reps needs my votes, don't think I'm not true to myself cos I'm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 7:28pm On Aug 19, 2013
Elikem- Bolt was d only one i cried for when he left.He was d closest to me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 19, 2013
ItsModella:
If it was any other HM, you wouldn't have cared but because it's Elikem, he should be true to himself. Issorait, I hear you grin grin

gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by omonime: 7:29pm On Aug 19, 2013
god_of_music: I bless Everybody who Is Voting for Melvin in the name of JESUS!

Amen and Amen. And surely MELVIN SHALL win because goodness favor and mercy of God abides with him. He is my WiNNER anyday. SHALOM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:29pm On Aug 19, 2013
Melvin abeg sofri sofriif dey tap cleo current so that hakeem go manage the Remnant..
All izz well..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 19, 2013
Kslib:
@Tuwo,i know you're joking... I know you like it..
@Tuwo for the moola..
#Team## Tuwo till day 91##
Ewoooo! Call 911 oo!
My belle oo!!!

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:30pm On Aug 19, 2013
I dey vote with 8 accounts...we no wan hear tori that Sunday, we're going for the prize and whatever else Biggie got to offer.

Oh, please be nice to Cleo and Vote E for most romantic gestures so she and Hakeem can get the vacation to Kenya
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:33pm On Aug 19, 2013
Beverly please, stop annoying me, na u go first lose bf? Elikem already told you he felt the best thing was to leave you on your own cos that is how he deals with 'losses' like this. He asked if you were ok minutes later, bev feels it wasn't enough and wasn't out of concern but just to fulfill all righteousness. What now does bev want? I don't get the basis for this unnecessary argument. *phew*

Elikem, could you just stop explaining yourself too and let it go.

And why does cleo enjoy being In elikem's face in situations like this, taking sides and doing the blame game. He's an adult, he should stop being told what to do especially when it doesnt concern her.

In situ like this, its elikem vs bev, the others should stay out of it and let them sort it out themselves. That's where dillish stands out mscheww.

Elikem was wrong to tell bev to her face that what he and pokello shared was deeper than what bev and angelo shared, even if he felt so, it wasn't appropriate at all, especially in that situation. The hms told him that was wrong of him and he accepted.

If you ask me, I think Bev is just still pained about the swap and hiding under you did not come to console me. She should just move on.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 19, 2013
Don't forget to vote melvin for one campaign video o cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 19, 2013
alfafemale: this guy sef, the anointing didn't last afterall
LOL i just wrote what i saw oo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 19, 2013
StateOfMind: Beverly please, stop annoying me, na u go first lose bf? Elikem already told you he felt the best thing was to leave you on your own cos that is how he deals with 'losses' like this. He asked if you were ok minutes later, bev feels it wasn't enough and wasn't out of concern but just to fulfill all righteousness. What now does bev want? I don't get the basis for this unnecessary argument. *phew*

Elikem, could you just stop explaining yourself too and let it go.

And why does cleo enjoy being In elikem's face in situations like this, taking sides and doing the blame game. He's an adult, he should stop being told what to do especially when it doesnt concern her.

In situ like this, its elikem vs bev, the others should stay out of it and let them sort it out themselves. That's where dillish stands out mscheww.

Elikem was wrong to tell bev to her face that what he and pokello shared was deeper than what bev and angelo shared, even if he felt so, it wasn't appropriate at all, especially in that situation. The hms told him that was wrong of him and he accepted.

If you ask me, I think Bev is just still pained about the swap and hiding under you did not come to console me. She should just move on.

You never disappoint with your analysis cool. Always on point.

Anyway, bev should let it go abeg, the gehl don dey vex me. This race is per head not per BF abeg. Mtcheewww
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 7:36pm On Aug 19, 2013
Kslib:
@Tuwo,i know you're joking... I know you like it..
@Tuwo for the moola..
#Team## Tuwo till day 91##

Haba..@Kslib..pls
Okay am not gonna campaign 4 Elikem here again pls
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2013
fork adict:

I concur. Particularly posts by the self professed, deluded Doctorate holders in big brother strategy. Whose strategy amounts to bullsheet at the end of the day
I think her name should be changed to "agamarigirl"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2013
**Sorry**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2013
ochongonoko:

You never disappoint with your analysis cool. Always on point.

Anyway, bev should let it go abeg, the gehl don dey vex me. This race is per head not per BF abeg. Mtcheewww

Initially, I was trying to understand her, but she went overboard jare.. Its called aseju.. I'm glad they have all moved on though.. Top 5 of life cool...

*whispers* see cleo's thick thighs and arss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2013
MELVINATIOn.,MELVIn Of DESTINy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2013
Tuso:

Haba..@Kslib..pls
Okay am not gonna campaign 4 Elikem here again pls
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 19, 2013
I am still that Nigga called The god_of_music!! a.K.a GOM

i didn't change ooo!!

I Just got wiser!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:40pm On Aug 19, 2013
MELVINATIOn.,MELVIn Of DESTINy,vote melvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 7:40pm On Aug 19, 2013
ochongonoko:

I'm true to myself and voting melvin(7) and cleo(1). Those two has been my rep from day 1. I won't abandon them now that they need me the most but at the same time, I won't fail to admit that elikem is a nigga I like. I've always stood up for him on this thread. When he was up for eviction with sulu and annabelle, I spent sleepless nights voting and campaigning for him on this thread. Ask anybody. It's too bad that my reps needs my votes, don't think I'm not true to myself cos I'm

I understand
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:48pm On Aug 19, 2013
See food....Melvin dey chop..
#team## man must wac##
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 19, 2013
StateOfMind:

Initially, I was trying to understand her, but she went overboard jare.. Its called aseju.. I'm glad they have all moved on though.. Top 5 of life cool...

*whispers* see cleo's thick thighs and arss

Please stop reminding me of my cleo's thighs, arss, the mere thought of hakeem dating that girl makes me mad gringrin. I'd give anything to be in hakeem's shoe right now grin.

My CLEO of life cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2013
#Vote melvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2013
Tuso:

I understand

Thanks for understanding. I wish elikem the best and if he wins, I won't be mad, I like him
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2013
Hey #TeamMelvin,
Please don't get distracted by other Africans who say they are voting Beverly. If you notice, most of them are Southern Africans. These people actually do not want a Nigerian to win so they usually pick the less likely to win as their so-called fav. They did that during Nnkena and Kevin's season. Most of them are actually not voting, they just want to confuse us and make us feel that Bev is more popular so we can drop Melvin. The ones actually voting her are just doing it to spite us.
Don't let them decieve you. Keep your eyes on Melvin.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:57pm On Aug 19, 2013
#vote melvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 19, 2013
C'est moi:
Elikem- Bolt was d only one i cried for when he left.He was d closest to me.

Hell yeah. That nigga cried like a mufucking baby. I still remember his face grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. He should try not to do that often openly

(1) (2) (3) ... (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.