Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,120 members, 7,887,244 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:44 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2188964 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2013
South Africa’s just evicted Big Brother the
Chase housemate, Angelo has hinted that
now that he is back in the real world, he
may return to his Candice Arends, a model
and beauty technician living in South Africa.
He said before going into the Big Brother
house, he had mutually agreed with Candice
that he would try his luck with luck on the
reality show and review their relationship
after Big Brother. Play on player! Lol .
Connect with Big Brother Africa fans across
Africa and the world on our Facebook page
and follow us on Twitter for all the latest
updates!

www.BigbrotherAfricafans.com

Make i go hit FP! grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 19, 2013
scondy: Just to ask.......r there any Nigerians like me rooting for Elikem to win?

#TEAMELIKEM ALL DAY EVERYDAY

*Hand in d air* I am!
I pray he wins.
#TEAMELIKEM

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
god_of_music: grin grin I hear say Kaakie and Angelo ffuck yesterday for Babylon! grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2013
Who are these agents of darkness trying to cause Nigerians to fight amongst themselves? There's a lot of desperate people in this jiggy jungle y'all...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2013
dmalam:

Nigeria’s Beverly revealed to Big Brother
during her Diary that she would win the
Chase if at all it came down to her and
countryman Melvin .
The young model who’s the only Chasemate
that never got nominated for possible
Eviction feels that she’s stronger than her
compatriot and given any chance, she would
come out tops. “I would win if it came down
to me and Melvin,” she revealed.
Being up and getting saved is most probably
the only way a Housemate can rate their
popularity in the eyes of Africa and since
Melvin was up and got saved while Beverly
has never been up, one wonders how she
came up with this conclusion of being
stronger than Melvin. She’s also one person
who strongly believes in her instincts and
maybe they are behind this revelation.
Meanwhile, after making it to the final week,
Beverly fondly said: “It feels great and thank
God.” She also said that she knew that she
would make it this far in the game and hopes
that she finally wins the grand prize come
Sunday.
Do you think Beverly would win against
fellow Nigerian Melvin?

-By- Joe Owakabik Omukujjukujju
hahahaha,she is as deluded nd confused as her fans...#team no offense bt say d truth
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:14pm On Aug 19, 2013
dmalam:

countryman Melvin .
Sunday.
fellow Nigerian Melvin?

**does the sign of cross**
Na name be this?
All izz well!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:15pm On Aug 19, 2013
Kslib:
**does the sign of cross**
Na name be this?
All izz well!!
lmao
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2013
Dannyxy: hahahaha,she is as deluded nd confused as her fans...#team no offense bt say d truth
She siad it in her Diary Session.. Anyway,no one knows the fushure,she might pull a Wigan Athletic that day.. Who knows?
By the way,##Team##Melvin##,just keep calm and continue voting...

All izz well!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 19, 2013
Dannyxy: hahahaha,she is as deluded nd confused as her fans...#team no offense bt say d truth
You didn't think she was going to come this far. You need to stop underestimating that girl. You just never know

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2013
Dannyxy: lmao
Ah bros,fear catch me ooo..
All izz well!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2013
Kslib:
She siad it in her Diary Session.. Anyway,no one knows the fushure,she might pull a Wigan Athletic that day.. Who knows?
By the way,##Team##Melvin##,just keep calm and continue voting...

All izz well!!
true,na only God...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2013
Mariarocks:
You didn't think she was going to come this far. You need to stop underestimating that girl. You just never know
again,who knows?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2013
dmalam:

countryman Melvin .
Sunday.
fellow Nigerian Melvin?

Yeag, she said dat in her diary session.. If only she knew wat was happening outside... Like BIMP said, "Angelo is no competition" lolzzz
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2013
Dannyxy: again,who knows?
Baba GOD noni
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2013
EVEN WITH D FEW SHIRTS WEY ANGELO GET HM STIL LV DT HM JACKET FOR BEVERLY TO USE...COULD DIS BE LOVE??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:30pm On Aug 19, 2013
bimp and Angelo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2013
Final five of life cheesy cheesy cheesy

Melvin and cleo look cute together...#just saying cheesy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2013
MDEC singing airtell song while beverly is choreographing it.. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 19, 2013
So this Thread is coming to an END.... *crying*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 6:36pm On Aug 19, 2013
scondy: Just to ask.......r there any Nigerians like me rooting for Elikem to win?

#TEAMELIKEM ALL DAY EVERYDAY

Pls don't any1 influence u..vote 4 ur best housemate
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 19, 2013
Like this post if you are gonna be posting on this thread even though BBA ends! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2013
sholay2011:
My sister. ..that guy is the most deserving IMO if I want to be sincere. But the nature of the game won't let it. I'msure there wud be sum ppl like u...just like I am a naija guy but rooting for Dillish to win.

Don't let any1 influence u..use ur conscience
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2013
Kslib: I see you ooo..
@Tuso ko, @Tuwo ni... Lol
All izz well!

Naaaa..where did u get dis 1 4rm..pls ooooh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 6:46pm On Aug 19, 2013
Some peeps here dey make me laugh,someone go wan post sometin & e go no say some peeps go BASH AM,FEAR com catch am & e go post am oo but to avoid BASHING/INSULTS e go write at de end JUST MY OPINION/THOUGTS/VIEW.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2013
They don start talk about nominations again..
Cleo:: i have nominated all of you here..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2013
S/O to elikem.. Realest nigga on there. He says things the way they're, no sentiments.. Straight to the effing point!!

#respect cool

I don vote tire.. 6 accounts for melvin.. Don't give up people, akpors might be yours or we might get a huge percentage if it works out for us.

Team melvination.. Team melwin.. We rock cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2013
god_of_music: So this Thread is coming to an END.... *crying*
do u need a handkerchief?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justdamiR: 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2013
god_of_music: By the way is Tahiti an African country??

No bro,they are from that australia,new zealand side
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2013
Amaechi5: Some peeps here dey make me laugh,someone go wan post sometin & e go no say some peeps go BASH AM,FEAR com catch am & e go post am oo but to avoid BASHING/INSULTS e go write at de end JUST MY OPINION/THOUGTS/VIEW.

lmao!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 6:50pm On Aug 19, 2013
ochongonoko: S/O to elikem.. Realest nigga on there. He says things the way they're, no sentiments.. Straight to the effing point!!

#respect cool

I don vote tire.. 6 accounts for melvin.. Don't give up people, akpors might be yours or we might get a huge percentage if it works out for us.

Team melvination.. Team melwin.. We rock cool
u dey shout out to Elikem and dey vote 4 Melvin hmmmmmmmmmmm i dey suspect u oo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2013
Tuso:

Don't let any1 influence u..use ur conscience

Crook gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2013
Feza trending... They all agreed she changed and even the emerald hms complained.

Elikem - one time when I was hoh, oneal came out of the diary room and pulled me to the corner and said no matter what happens, I shouldn't touch feza. I just nodded, but when I got in there I still nominated her *the expression there was priceless..lmao*. I would have swapped her over bimp If she did not come up.

Elikem - I am glad I have never nominated any of you here

Cleo - I have at one point or the other nominated all of you here but if you watch, you'd know I don't give personal reasons.

Melvin - I have nominated cleo like 6times

Dillish- cleo was always with hakeem then, we did not really know her.

Beverly - no, she wasn't always with hakeem.

Cleo - I wasn't always with hakeem, but I understand I was an easy target because you guys already formed a tight bond in diamond house before I came which made me the target, but I understand.

All in jolly jolly mood.. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.