Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,516 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:56 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2189049 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2013
Tuso:

Naaaa..where did u get dis 1 4rm..pls ooooh
Its made with corn flour and used to eat soup!!!
@Tuwo,hope you're now clear..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 19, 2013
Amaechi5: u dey shout out to Elikem and dey vote 4 Melvin hmmmmmmmmmmm i dey suspect u oo

You seriously don't know me. I like a person not withstanding his country. I like elikem but I'll not vote him over my rep, MELVIN. What's wrong is saying that elikem is real?. If you watch the show, you'll know he is one. He doesn't mince words. It doesn't mean he's getting my vote.

I've got 8 accounts, 6 for melvin under naija, 1 under akpos and 1 for MY cleo cool

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 19, 2013
StateOfMind: Feza trending...

Elikem - one time, oneal came out of the diary session and pulled me to the corner and said no matter what happens, I shouldn't touch feza. I just nodded, but when I got in there I still nominated her *the expression there was priceless..lmao*. I would have snapped her over bimp If she did not come up.

Elikem - I am glad I have never nominated any of you here

Cleo - I have at one point or the other nominated all of you here but if you watch, you'd know I don't give personal reasons.

Melvin - I have nominated cleo like 6times

Dillish- cleo was always with hakeem then, we did not really know her.

Beverly - no, she wasn't always with hakeem.

Cleo - I wasn't always with hakeem, but I understand I was an easy target because you guys already formed a tight bond in diamond house before I came which made me the target, but I understand.

All in jolly jolly mood.. cheesy
Smart nigga grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2013
StateOfMind: Feza trending... They all agreed she changed and even the emerald hms complained.

Elikem - one time, oneal came out of the diary session and pulled me to the corner and said no matter what happens, I shouldn't touch feza. I just nodded, but when I got in there I still nominated her *the expression there was priceless..lmao*. I would have snapped her over bimp If she did not come up.

Elikem - I am glad I have never nominated any of you here

Cleo - I have at one point or the other nominated all of you here but if you watch, you'd know I don't give personal reasons.

Melvin - I have nominated cleo like 6times

Dillish- cleo was always with hakeem then, we did not really know her.

Beverly - no, she wasn't always with hakeem.

Cleo - I wasn't always with hakeem, but I understand I was an easy target because you guys already formed a tight bond in diamond house before I came which made me the target, but I understand.

All in jolly jolly mood.. cheesy

Where is that amaechi?. Do you see elikem's speech?. He even said more and he's on point. That nigga knows who and who hates him and he takes them out!!.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2013
Herikem and beverly argueing.. Beverly said herikem didnt even console her when she was down yesterday.. She said she wasnt happy with him..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 7:00pm On Aug 19, 2013
ochongonoko:

Crook gringrin

@ochongonoko how u dey?
U luv Elikem but u vote 4 Melvin..why naa
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 19, 2013
Tuso:

@ochongonoko how u dey?
see jamb queshunn o tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 19, 2013
ItsModella:
Smart nigga grin grin

He said more than that. Nothing fazes him. You need to see him talk. He goes for the jugular

He said - I'm the HOH, and I'll never swap you beverly cos you're my sister but angelo might be your husband but I'll never swap you.

bev is angry that he wasn't worried about angelo leaving and didn't console and he told her that he's the type of person that allow someone to grieve and after console the person. That he has been in that situation when pokello for 6weeks now and he understands but would she(bev) have liked him to swap her instead of angelo. That he allowed her to mourn cos it's okay to mourn.that she should be appreciative that she has made it first and foremost

I love this nigga elikem.. I just don't know why. Nigga is too blunt and real

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 19, 2013
Tuso:

@ochongonoko how u dey?

Did I tell you I hate melvin? grin. I love melvin more tongue tongue.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 19, 2013
ItsModella:

You dey mind tuso?. gringrin

Biko vote melvin through ROA, time no dey again. Every minute counts
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 19, 2013
just_damiĀ®:

No bro,they are from that australia,new zealand side
Ok..thanx
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:06pm On Aug 19, 2013
Herikem:: I didnt feel any remorse or regret for swapping angelo .. In as much as i liked him,he was the least on my list..
Herikem:: Bev,you should just be grateful that you made it.. Would you have loved it if you were swapped?
Bev:: I already know you swapped angelo since...
Cleo:: Elikem,beverly is not saying you should be remorseful for swapping angelo but she jsut needed the support cos even when melvin swapped hakeem,he still looked for time to talk to me..
Bev::: I just wanted you to come to me,even if you didnt say nothing..
Herikem:: when i asked you if you were ok,you didnt even answer me audibly and that when i knew i couldnt talk to you..
Bev:: I cant say i'm ok cos you yourslef knew i wasnt ok..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 19, 2013
ochongonoko:

You dey mind tuso?. gringrin

Biko vote melvin through ROA, time no dey again. Every minute counts
you talking to me? I am 1000% melvinated, you sef suppose know na grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2013
Beverly is okay.. Let it go.. Bimp and angelo are out, concentrate on getting this moola jor. Bimp and angelo aint running angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 7:09pm On Aug 19, 2013
Elikem will WIN

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2013
Kslib: Herikem:: I didnt feel any remorse or regret for swapping angelo .. In as much as i liked him,he was the least on my list..
Herikem:: Bev,you should just be grateful that you made it.. Would you have loved it if you were swapped?
Bev:: I already know you swapped angelo since...
Cleo:: Elikem,beverly is not saying you should be remorseful for swapping angelo but she jsut needed the support cos even when melvin swapped hakeem,he still looked for time to talk to me..
Bev::: I just wanted you to come to me,even if you didnt say nothing..
Herikem:: when i asked you if you were ok,you didnt even answer me audibly and that when i knew i couldnt talk to you..
Bev:: I cant say i'm ok cos you yourslef knew i wasnt ok..

Earlier on he said(when making a toast) : this is my dream top 5. Dillish interrupted him and included angelo

He said - yeah, angelo too, but you guys are my DREAM top 5

Beverly calm down jor, haba. No make me ban you from NL. You're in top 5, manage am first. This gehl dey vex me

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2013
Kslib:
Its made with corn flour and used to eat soup!!!
@Tuwo,hope you're now clear..

I don't understnd u pls..cumdown 2 ma level
Why u dey call me Tuwo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2013
ItsModella:
you talking to me? I am 1000% melvinated, you sef suppose know na grin

I know I can always count on you cool

Team melwin cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 19, 2013
Ekalem on fire grin..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2013
I bless Everybody who Is Voting for Melvin in the name of JESUS!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 19, 2013
god_of_music: I bless Everybody who Is Voting for Melvin in the name of JESUS!

AMEN!! cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 19, 2013
Tuso:

Why u dey call me Tuwo
Ha Ha! Tuwo is an ancient food in Nigeria oo! Lwkmd!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 7:16pm On Aug 19, 2013
ItsModella:

Hi itsmodella
am only asking him 2 be true 2 himself..in turn others will be true 2 u
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:18pm On Aug 19, 2013
Tuso:

Why u dey call me Tuwo
Lwkmd!!!!
@Tuwo,issokay... Lol
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 19, 2013
Tuso:

Hi itsmodella
am only asking him 2 be true 2 himself..in turn others will be true 2 u
If it was any other HM, you wouldn't have cared but because it's Elikem, he should be true to himself. Issorait, I hear you grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 7:20pm On Aug 19, 2013
god_of_music: Ha Ha! Tuwo is an ancient food in Nigeria oo! Lwkmd!

Okay thanks
@Kslib..I don't like dat name angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 7:20pm On Aug 19, 2013
Elikem pls shut the Hell up!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:21pm On Aug 19, 2013
Why dem dey even drag this issue sef? Haba...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 19, 2013
As the god_of music...I use the power vested in me to Bless,strengthen,multiply the Riches of everybody who is voting MELVIN!!!

BE BLESSED IN JESUS NAME!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:23pm On Aug 19, 2013
Tuso:

Okay thanks
@Kslib..I don't like dat name angry
@Tuwo,i know you're joking... I know you like it..
@Tuwo for the moola..
#Team## Tuwo till day 91##
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 19, 2013
Elikem - my relationship with pokello is deeper than the one of you and angelo. I will tell you more when we get out

Beverly - I'm not arguing that you and pokello relationship isn't deep but you don't my relationship more than me so you can't judge me( I concur)

Elikem - that's true, you make sense

Melvin - true that true that

Elikem - I don't hate angelo. I told biggie that angelo is a real person and he respects him the most cos of his age and that he calls him aside to advice me

Melvin - nobody blames you at this stage. You did what you have to do. Don't blame yourself

Cleo - elikem, don't talk no more. Stop trying to justify yourself. The more you do, you keep going circles. You did what you had to do

Bev - I'm not judging you elikem. I understand it's not your fault. I'm not blaming you am only angry that you couldn't even console me. Even just a hug and I'd be happy. When hakeem left, I hugged cleo cos I understand how she felt

I empathize with beverly. She's right sha. But l think elikem has a valid reason cos he says he allow people to mourn and that he felt bev was angry with him when she replied him coldly

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 7:24pm On Aug 19, 2013
safarigirl:

Better shake your head like Agama.

Obviously, he was joking, it's the finale and there isn't going to be any swap. And he said it directly to elikem when he was announced as hoh...so what's useless point you are trying to make again?

You people are just desperate to find faults...keep looking.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.