Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2185543 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2013
BizBloke:

Na so. You sabi motivational speech o. cheesy

Na so we see am oo..
Keep voting..
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 12:09pm On Aug 20, 2013
Smsin 4 my boy Is as sweet as james bond making love with halle berry ouch wat a. Feeling. Melvin 4sure
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2013
aodis:

Am telling u, na person wwey dey look uche face, na em know weather uche dey cry

True that. But the funny thing is, UCHE sef no look anybody papa face.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by vianny18(f): 12:11pm On Aug 20, 2013
BBA THE CHASE EASTAFRICA #team eastafrica
nando,bimp ,feza&annabel
Cleo; zambia,malawi
Beverly: RSA, Tz,sierra Leone,Ethiopia,botswana
Elikem:ghana,zimbabwe
Dilliish: namibia,Kenya,
Melvin:Nigeria,rest of africa,angola, uganda
According to remaining n gone housemates
relationship patterns n countries voting patterns n
some element of luck or destiny to say, throughout
BBA 4rm day 1 dis is my prediction ts either Beverly or
Melvin,or finger crossed dilish wil overtake Melvin
Bev 5***** 85% sure
Mel 4****
Dillish 2**
Cleo 2**
Bwege Elikem 2**#stolen

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2013
Ekiseme: yo FAT man, dat'z my problem, Grow up pls...u always occupy many lines, but u'll end up not making any atom of sense..... U dry Pass Pampers angry

Shhhhhh. Have you worshipped your god (Melvin) today?

Last time I checked you don't own nairaland. So why the fork are you bothered about who occupies space or not?

Boy, quick quick quick, run go worship your god (Melvin)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2013
@Kslib & ItsModella

Oya make una sharperly wire me d new "Western Union" number...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pwettytemmy(f): 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2013
fork adict: @Rusello & @itsmodella. Please restrict the circulation of the voting blueprint only to posters you are very very sure are nigerians and are also driven by the BB passion. I need not emphasize what will happen should it by mistake or otherwise get into alien hands.

Now to the stunt that clown Melvin pulled on africa this evening. First of, dude needs to realise that positions of authority come with certain responsibilities and in an ideal society, failure to meet them should attract serious consequencies. He knew he would be faced with the save and replace decision the moment he was announced HOH and he very well knew the consequencies of not making that decision and he chose to face the consequence which is possible eviction. Possible reasons he chose to tow this path may be 'his good heart' which stipulates his reluctance to be anyones stumbling block in the chase for the ultimate prize, another reason may be his desire to test his popularity in africa.

I am more inclined to believe he just wants to test his popularity cos he has been HOH twice and he made the save and replace decision on both occassions. So why did he fail to make the decision a third time? Dude is trying to pull a fast one on africa by this act cos if it wasn't so, he could have declined the HOH position on the grounds that he wanted to give other housemates a chance since he has been HOH twice if indeed he had the much talked about good heArt. This is where his case differs from Karens. Karen pulled the same stunt when she was HOH for the first time. Compare that with someone who just developed a golden heart on his third reign as HOH? Please

Do I feel Melvin is playing on my intelligence with this annoying decision of his? Absolutely. Do I feel that for that reason, he deserves to be evicted? Hell no. Cos one, its too early for a naija boy to be evicted. Forget wetin happen for Big Bro stargame. Two, just to prove a point to those housemates that are still in doubt of the existense and awesomeness of the naija power that naija power power is real and very much exists as far as Big Bro is concerned. So for this reason, I say to my naija peeps, VOTE MELVIN
oh my!!! Fork addict as at jul 09. Melvin fans don really vex u ooo.
#teammelvin

P.S I was just going back to see the countries that voted for melvin when he was up for eviction and I stumbled on this.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ekiseme(m): 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2013
fork adict:

Last time I checked you don't own nairaland. So why the fork are you bothered about who occupies space or not?

Boy, quick quick quick, run go worship your god (Melvin)
you are sounding Childish, i guess my sheet is too hot for Your FATTY NATTY POT BELLY......growing tall does not mean u've grown up....wise up FAT man cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2013
russello: @Kslib & ItsModella

Oya make una sharperly wire me d new "Western Union" number...
check

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2013
pwettytemmy: oh my!!! Fork addict as at jul 09. Melvin fans don really vex u ooo.
#teammelvin

P.S I was just going back to see the countries that voted for melvin when he was up for eviction and I stumbled on this.

Thanks so much for this. The whole animosity started when I started complaining that I wasn't feeling his game. Finish o. Con see as people con start to dey insult me. For wetin na? Person no fit talk again? Na dem papa get nairaland?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2013
Ekiseme: you are sounding Childish, i guess my sheet is too hot for Your FATTY NATTY POT BELLY......growing tall does not mean u've grown up....wise up FAT man cool

Your sheet is too hot for me to handle indeed. LMAO. You are hallucinting boy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2013
@pweetytemmy,

You may observe that I didn't mention nothing about his game in that post you quoted. That's cos I never felt it assuming he had any game in the first instance
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2013
fork adict: @Rusello & @itsmodella. Please restrict the circulation of the voting blueprint only to posters you are very very sure are nigerians and are also driven by the BB passion. I need not emphasize what will happen should it by mistake or otherwise get into alien hands.

Now to the stunt that clown Melvin pulled on africa this evening. First of, dude needs to realise that positions of authority come with certain responsibilities and in an ideal society, failure to meet them should attract serious consequencies. He knew he would be faced with the save and replace decision the moment he was announced HOH and he very well knew the consequencies of not making that decision and he chose to face the consequence which is possible eviction. Possible reasons he chose to tow this path may be 'his good heart' which stipulates his reluctance to be anyones stumbling block in the chase for the ultimate prize, another reason may be his desire to test his popularity in africa.

I am more inclined to believe he just wants to test his popularity cos he has been HOH twice and he made the save and replace decision on both occassions. So why did he fail to make the decision a third time? Dude is trying to pull a fast one on africa by this act cos if it wasn't so, he could have declined the HOH position on the grounds that he wanted to give other housemates a chance since he has been HOH twice if indeed he had the much talked about good heArt. This is where his case differs from Karens. Karen pulled the same stunt when she was HOH for the first time. Compare that with someone who just developed a golden heart on his third reign as HOH? Please

Do I feel Melvin is playing on my intelligence with this annoying decision of his? Absolutely. Do I feel that for that reason, he deserves to be evicted? Hell no. Cos one, its too early for a naija boy to be evicted. Forget wetin happen for Big Bro stargame. Two, just to prove a point to those housemates that are still in doubt of the existense and awesomeness of the naija power that naija power power is real and very much exists as far as Big Bro is concerned. So for this reason, I say to my naija peeps, VOTE MELVIN

@ Fork addict Have you voted for him today ?smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2013
Melvin as you know biggie, melvin is always good....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
***Fork Addict's shout out series**

Shout out to the magas who hardly recharge their lines or at best recharge with 100 or 200 naira. But these same peeps can afford to vote for Melvin @N75 per sms. SMH

Big Brother will be smiling to the bank singing Kelly Handsome's MAGA DON PAY

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by JOYCEOUS(f): 12:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
gengen118: For those who r votin for the first time, text Vote Melvin to 34350. Or go to www.bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com register ur email address on the site to get an account den u can start voting..

KEEP VOTING MELVIN

It sayz 'culd nt locate remote saver'
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2013
Melvin: you can't cheat nature..lolzzz
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 12:51pm On Aug 20, 2013
fork adict: ***Fork Addict's shout out series**

A big shout out to the men and women of honor who supported their housemates who are not so popular on here and defended them to the very end even to the extent of getting banned. They defended them regardless.

@GH Kwame, @Otumfor, @The Amaka, @Ginger78 and a few others. Kudos
.thanks for d shout out.am flattered and i will continue to support dem till thy kingdom come.and u 2,u really stood ur ground here.dats why some1 is called a fan cos u support dat person through good and bad like u did and me and some other people here stood up for bev especially theamaka, miss sparkles and yinkade cos we love her regardless of d insults hurled at us,we stood.shout out to all team bev on dis thread,am proud of u people.keep voting bev till day 91.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:51pm On Aug 20, 2013
chriskwaku: fork adict: @Rusello & @itsmodella. Please restrict the circulation of the voting blueprint only to posters you are very very sure are nigerians and are also driven by the BB passion. I need not emphasize what will happen should it by mistake or otherwise get into alien hands.

@ Fork addict Have you voted for him today ?smiley wink

LMFAO. You know deep within you that can't happen
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2013
ItsModella:
check

I don see d control number

Thank you
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melvinbba: 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2013
Ammy's Army @Team_ AmmyNando 12m Dont put words in my mouth guys. Vote
who u want to, no1 can force u to do
otherwise. Admin is voting Melvin. #1luv # TeamNANDO #BBATheChase View details
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2013
Talk less Vote more. Melvin d koko
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2013
@aodis,i don send am..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by maingwaest(f): 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2013
ochongonoko: God, any spirit if detection of IPs by BBA admins,

I destroy, ban, bind, ostracized, bomb, aluu, lynch, electrocute, exorcise, humiliate, kill, murder, poison, sentence, condemn, reject, owneal(hate on the spirit)), defeat and cast out!!

Our(team melvin) efforts must pay off!!.. Our enemies must be elikemed(defeated)

Prezzo, biguesas, kyle, uti, karen, moi and all team melvin got this coolcoolcool

Let's keep this voting rolling coolcoolcool
. U forget to include Don jazzy nd my humble self o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 1:01pm On Aug 20, 2013
Mariarocks: I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE MARIA ON SUNDAY undecided.
.me 2.my second favourite housemate.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by gengen118: 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2013
JOYCEOUS:

It sayz 'culd nt locate remote saver'

www.bigbrotherafricawap.dstv.com
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IloveGH: 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2013
Mariarocks:
Taaaaa this thing doesn't count. Let me tell you, a few hours ago Elikem was leading with about 2% ahead of Melvin and I was pissed so I personally kept clicking and clicking Melvin till he was 2% ahead of Elikem. And then I did the same for Beverly to increase her votes amongst the girls. LOL grin grin grin grin it was just fun to do. grin grin. But seriously those polls don't mean anything. Shebi Angelo finally overtook Dillish and he still left

shocked shocked shocked @ bolded

ROTFLMFAO!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Get a life dude, or get ready to do same for @ Fork addict's dog next season. It might rep Naija, according to sir fork addict LOL!

IMO, besides the master entertainer "the tailor", Bev has been more entertaining than Melv. Melvin only beats Cleo cool

BTW, keep clicking and clicking grin... It is well sha!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2013
Mariarocks:
Taaaaa this thing doesn't count. Let me tell you, a few hours ago Elikem was leading with about 2% ahead of Melvin and I was pissed so I personally kept clicking and clicking Melvin till he was 2% ahead of Elikem. And then I did the same for Beverly to increase her votes amongst the girls. LOL grin grin grin grin it was just fun to do. grin grin. But seriously those polls don't mean anything. Shebi Angelo finally overtook Dillish and he still left
.yes it doesnt count.people shuldnt be deceived by dat useless poll.continue voting for ur favourite till day 91.dnt give give.dats d spirit.its better to try and fail dan to fail woefully without trying.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2013
fork adict:

LMFAO. You know deep within you that can't happen

Boy, how many times am I going to tell you to stop whining over what you can't influence You go get high blood pressure oh.... Seems tryin to discredit melvin is all you do all day... I tell you again, DON'T vote melvin, please don't vote melvin... Your vote won't change anything.. Better still, take your rantings to twitter, you would attract a larger audience.. There re thousands there interested in ur agenda, most of whom are even doing a better job... But it won't stop those who want to vote him from voting him... I tire for you oh.. U re even worse than those you call melvin extremists, ur post plenty pass their own for this thread.. Chai

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alfafemale(f): 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2013
fork adict:

Yeah right. And if he wins, my dog will be Naijas rep next season cos africa now loves anything naija however poor the quality is.
how do u live with urself?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2013
For amaka , I know you love seeing her pics grin

These diary sessions are so long..*whew*

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by barika2011(m): 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2013
Ten SOLID REASONS WHY WE SHOULD CROWN MELVIN ODUA of BBA The Chase 1 :He has never misbehaved throughout his stay in the BBA house grin grin 2: he gets along wt every chasemates cool cool 3 :he is the perfect image of our new face of Africa cheesy cheesy grin 4: His eventual victory would motivate our African men 2 behave in an honorable manner 5 : it's time we stopped sacrificing good behavior on the altar of entertainment 6 : we can't create a beta Africa unless we start celebrating selfless & humble person like Melvin grin grin 7 : it's every single lady's prayer to date a decent man like Melvin 8. BBA has given us an opportunity to choose a life style that is worthy of emulation. Pls, let's not misuse it. Support Melvin! 9..Melvin is a testimony that Nigerian youths are not all criminally minded 10.Let's stop the promotion of indecent behavior by voting 4 Melvin who portrays an all-round perfect image of an African man. Reference to FACEBOOK

(1) (2) (3) ... (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.