Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,184 members, 7,880,691 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:37 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2187416 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ekiseme(m): 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2013
fork adict:

Shhhhhh. Have you worshipped your god (Melvin) today?

Your sheet is too hot for me to handle indeed. LMAO. You are hallucinting boy
yo FAT MAN, you are not making any sense again...typical of you though cry ....just know that TO WHOM BRAIN IS GIVEN, SENSE IS EXPECTED...I hope you understand this time...NOTE: don't reply me again coz am so down with my MELVIN sheet cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2013
Vote Melvin on http://bigbrotherafricawap.dstv.com/Vote.aspx
or through the sms code of your country.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2013
Vote Melvin at http://bigbrotherafricawap.dstv.com/Vote.aspx
or through the sms code of your country.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2013
Kslib: @aodis,i don send am..
All izz well!

Ok mo ti ri. Ose padi mi!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by onthefence: 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2013
Vote Melvin legitimately or.......... he will lose. Remember karma
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jmaine: 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2013
ItsModella:
check

Abeg nack me the level too oo!! . . .We must smash wella for Melvin sake oo!! cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jmaine: 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2013
onthefence: Vote Melvin legitimately or.......... he will lose. Remember karma

There is no loss in going both ways . . .the more options the merrier .
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 2:07pm On Aug 20, 2013

Hmmmmmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2013

Just vote Melvin sha. Good luck to him. I don't know about Karma in this case.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:10pm On Aug 20, 2013
Beverly's diary:
How she's
doing with 5 days to go~ just
here,nothing to do apart
from making the gift.
Gift
ideas~ writing a poem,
drawing something on the
board hopes people
understand how her journey
has been. Its a way to
express herself, the good and
the bad, she's never been
nominated coz God has been there 4 her and its a
good feeling.
Her BB journey~
has been a smooth road but
nothing good comes easy
made her believe she can
match with heroes.
If it gives
the girls an advantage of
winning since they are more~
doesn't know what's on the
outside but if a girl wins she
will be happy and if a boy
wins she prays he uses the
money wisely coz boys have a
lot of responsibilities.
Definition of entertainment~
them being there is
entertainment enough.....
Mood in the house~ everyone
is on their toes can't wait for
Sunday all pray they win.
They're bored of themselves,
she's gonna play volley ball
and make biggie a gift to
make herself busy till Sunday.
What inspired her in the
house since the first night~ its
on the outside, having a
strong mother who always
has her back and her
godfather as well. She says
her life is her inspiration,
what she's been through. She
wants to make them proud as
well as her country. She
stands with SA, Ethiopia, TZ,
all countries she has bonded
with.
If she was biggie which
rewards she would give
housemates to enjoy on
Thursday and the weekend~
full body massage to relax
their nerves.
Her list of things
she would love to do~ go into
movies, her own charity firm,
lingerie and makeup line.
If
people's perception of her
has changed especially
housemates~ yes they know
her better than only a video
vixen. They can now call her a
queen coz she's a beautiful
lady, strong African woman.
Thanked biggie for everything
coz the house made her find
love, positivity etc. Can't wait
to see Angelo Collins and
Bimp.
#borrowed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by omonime: 2:12pm On Aug 20, 2013
[quote author=njokusboy]Just kip voting melvin oh..

Lemme tell ya a story,
My wallet got missing, I dreamt I found it, woke up the next morning and saw it right in front of me.. I no need tell una the amount wey dey inside...
I have seen melvin win this money, just waitiing to confirm my dream on sunday... My dreams never lie..
Nonetheless, kip voting melvin, "faith without work is dead" james 2:14-26
Quote me on sunday...
SHALOM[/quo

God bless you for confirming the same revealation thro dreams that i got that MELVIN won the BBA8. that is why i am so confident that he is winning cos i know when i have ordinary dreams and revelational dreams. as you have said let all hands been on deck to vote KING MELVIN. am a little bit strong but i still take out time to vote for my boy. VOTE MELVIN UNTIL UR HANDS ACHES from voting. God bless all the pple voting IN JESUS NAME. SHALOM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alfafemale(f): 2:13pm On Aug 20, 2013
I wish Elikem was nigerian tho, minus d farts
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by botessy(f): 2:15pm On Aug 20, 2013
I support u Melvine for d money
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 20, 2013
jmaine:

Abeg nack me the level too oo!! . . .We must smash wella for Melvin sake oo!! cool
reply my mail.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:17pm On Aug 20, 2013
Dillish's diary:
What a viewer will look
forward to seeing from
housemates this week-
for
housemates to be
happier,pampered and
laughter
Presentation
reward: movie,popcorn and
something on top.Party to be
longer and massage
She will continue being
herself,the bubbly one and
she would like to see the
sleeping decline.
She is so excited to see how
the show will be on
sunday,who the winner will
be and scared of outside .To
her its bitter sweet
moment.The suprise with
alcohol was good though they
are responsible and they do
drink well
Said she will tell housemates
to entertain Biggy
Dillish said been three female
housemates she would love
to see a female win
Her faith,God,what she left
home,the whole process to
get to the game inspired
her.In the house her
inspiration has been Melvin
based on his story abt life.Bev
and Cleo who have survived
abusive relationships and
Elikem who lost dad and
brother from the accident
The garden in the Diamond
house and the bedroom or
shower in the Ruby house
are places where she use to
have her alone time.
Her bucket list: winning,being
married,having children,travel
ling and many other
things.Said all Biggy talked to
was somehow a wake up call
and she told Biggy they are
sorry and will try to
entertain.
#borrowed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:21pm On Aug 20, 2013
Elikem's diary:
What he would
be looking for in housemates
in the final week if he was a
viewer~ just the normal but
everything more lively and
entertaining.
How he's feeling
with only 5 days to go~ its a
great feeling, one of his
reasons for being here is
almost achieved. Him being
the first Ghanaian in the top 5
means a lot.
Task~ put some
props on the side, it will come
together slowly but surely.
His chase journey in words~
walked in excited for making
it to the house, met
wonderful people especially
Pokello, winning HOH, being
saved by Africa and
housemates,being part of a
good cause - fighting poverty,
the arena games, chase
tour.....
If he has shown biggie what
he's fully made of this being
the final week~ he has shown
almost all emotions, cried,
angry, he's been provoked,
excited, he has loved and
been hated, he has said
sensible and awkward things
that didn't make sense at
all,......but says he's only
human and every part has
been shown.
What
housemates would do if
biggie was to extend the
show for another week~ he
pleaded with biggie not to,he
wants to see family and
misses Pokello he wants to
see her.
What rewards he would give
housemates in their final
week on Thursday and
weekend if he was biggie~
videos from home to watch
over again, massage, enough
alcohol, extended party zone
and in turn ask housemates
not to sleep during the day.
His bucket list~ to finish
school and have a second
degree maybe MBA, get
married and have children, be
an icon or a role model
people look up to, be more
religious and prayerful, be
there for family, all in all he
wants to be happy. Says his
dad passed away at an early
age and his mom brought
him up.....Someone told him
that being an actor is not
enough you have to have a
day job.......he perfected his
tailoring and the business
picked up its not been easy
getting here but with hard
work and persistence things
can be achieved.
#borrowed

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2013

If what happened to Karen Igho at the BBA Amplified Final (after our aggressive voting) is what you are referring to...then i don't mind wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2013
henrodouble: Pls wats hapening,I traveled out jus came in yestaday.I want to vote who do I vote for and hw do I vote!
guy leave story and go vote for Melvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2013
Lmao!!!!
Karma doesnt work that way.. Melvin has no idea that we are AAV'ing for him so if karma wants to strike it'll affect those doing it,me inclusive... If karma were to affect someone who has no idea of what happened or had a hand in what happened,then karma is indeed a scam..
Secondly,since Karma is payback for what someone has done,then i am 100% sure that KARMA is using us via our subconscious to pay the housemates back, apart from melvin in their own coin...
I am sure one of them might have also voted in a fishy way for some of thier fav housemates in the past,so KARMA is paying them back by using the AAV peeps..
Inshort,how sure are you that other countries are not AAV'ing for their fav reps?..lol
We aint even 100% sure if the AAV works,but if it does work and influences Melvin's chance of winning the money positively,then "All izz well! Because Karma sure knows why it allowed that to happen.. Lol
If AAV are guilty,me inclusive, then dont worry yourself cos karma will surely pay us back Cos it will also influence people's fishy fishy votes to affect our chance of winning negatively when we also enter a competition .. grin grin..
All i know be say if karma allow AAV work in favour of Melvin,then the rest housemates competing with for the money have also cheated in a competition and this is their payback,but if otherwise,Karma will surely make AAV not work in favour of Melvin cos they all deserve a fair chance..
Man gotta do what man gats do and leave the rest for nature...lol

No matter what happens,i personally believe that,
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zeenad(f): 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2013
@kslib send me d koko na
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zeenad(f): 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2013
@ kslib shld i send u my email?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2013
Cleo's diary
She is doing good and can't
wait to see her family and
daughter.Said they have been
in the house for long and will
see how the excitement will
manifest as the week
progress.
Based on the task- They have
received props and will work
on it
What she learnt on her BBA
journey: growth,
fun,feelings,emotions
Two boys three girls left :said
it doesnt change a thing.Can
either be a boy or girl to win
Based on the task: Feel there
is need for more props and
said a song on top was going
to keep them busy and make
the task interesting
How they will entertain
Africa- laughed and said she
doesnt know.Said being
supported by Africa its
amazing and will put their
minds on how to entertain
Africa
Rewards for winning
tasks: going out on Thursday
Massages,nails,hair,the party
zone to be longer and to
Biggy they will be cooperative
and lively housemates
The house,music in the
house,housemates and their
stories have inspired her and
the swing is her refuge
Bucket list :helping
women,children,touring the
world,crazy and more reality
show like survivor,being in the
BBA house and building and
emperor for her daughter.
#borrowed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
@kslib abeg wire the stuff for my account
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Vigilante: 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2013
Kslib:
Lmao!!!!
Karma doesnt work that way.. Melvin has no idea that we are AAV'ing for him so if karma wants to strike it'll affect those doing it,me inclusive... If karma were to affect someone who has no idea of what happened or had a hand in what happened,then karma is indeed a scam..
Secondly,since Karma is payback for what someone has done,then i am 100% sure that KARMA is using us via our subconscious to pay the housemates back, apart from melvin in their own coin...
I am sure one of them might have also voted in a fishy way for some of thier fav housemates in the past,so KARMA is paying them back by using the AAV peeps..
Inshort,how sure are you that other countries are not AAV'ing for their fav reps?..lol
We aint even 100% sure if the AAV works,but if it does work and influences Melvin's chance of winning the money positively,then "All izz well! Because Karma sure knows why it allowed that to happen.. Lol
If AAV are guilty,me inclusive, then dont worry yourself cos karma will surely pay us back Cos it will also influence people's fishy fishy votes to affect our chance of winning negatively when we also enter a competition .. grin grin..
All i know be say if karma allow AAV work in favour of Melvin,then the rest housemates competing with for the money have also cheated in a competition and this is their payback,but if otherwise,Karma will surely make AAV not work in favour of Melvin cos they all deserve a fair chance..
Man gotta do what man gats do and leave the rest for nature...lol

No matter what happens,i personally believe that,
All izz well!

Well said. Now I want to karmarised. Can I join the Melvin parry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2013
smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2013
#vote melvin...#vote melvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:20pm On Aug 20, 2013
@easy,na d one wey i ben wan send to russello be dat thats why i use im name as example before the ish...
Let me know if e complete or make i re-send am..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2013
I love GH:

shocked shocked shocked @ bolded

ROTFLMFAO!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Get a life dude, or get ready to do same for @ Fork addict's dog next season. It might rep Naija, according to sir fork addict LOL!

IMO, besides the master entertainer "the tailor", Bev has been more entertaining than Melv. Melvin only beats Cleo cool

BTW, keep clicking and clicking grin... It is well sha!
Seriously, this fuckkery you just Spewed is uncalled for.....Whatever you wanted to Pull, well you did a lousy one at that.....You have created a mess and now they will be justified to fire back.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2013
Guys please do not let anyone discourage you about the voting method I passed around. I didn't know about the one @fork adict dropped previously, so I can't tell whether it works or not. I assure you this one works.

I have done a thorough investigation on the bba web voting system, and came to the conclusion it doesn't detect IP. Just set your country to any country of your choice, and you are good to go.

I would love more genuine Melvin fans to get involved in this voting process. The more people the more effective it'll be.
If you know you are a Melvin fan, please jump on the voting wagon now, and let's make it happen. Don't be a fan only by words, prove it by voting and voting aggressively too. We need as many people as possible to make this work, so join us today. Let's change a brother's life.

Special thanks to the people already voting aggressively @Mariarocks @Kslib @ItsModella @ochongonoko @safarigirl just to name a few. Keep up the good work.

#TEAMMELVIN

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2013
alfafemale: I wish Elikem was nigerian tho, minus d farts
Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zeenad(f): 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2013
@ochonogo pls shld i send my email for dt stuff?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Vigilante: 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2013
â™›AndrERushâ™›:
Guys please do not let anyone discourage you about the voting method I passed around. I didn't know about the one @fork adict dropped previously, so I can't tell whether it works or not. I assure you this one works.

I have done a thorough investigation on the bba web voting system, and came to the conclusion it doesn't detect IP. Just set your country to any country of your choice, and you are good to go.

I would love more genuine Melvin fans to get involved in this voting process. The more people the more effective it'll be.
If you know you are a Melvin fan, please jump on the voting wagon now, and let's make it happen. Don't be a fan only by words, prove it by voting and voting aggressively too. We need as many people as possible to make this work, so join us today. Let's change a brother's life.

Special thanks to the people already voting aggressively @Mariarocks @Kslib @ItsModella @ochongonoko @safarigirl just to name a few. Keep up the good work.

#TEAMMELVIN

TeamMelvin oya pass my the mic make I voice my support for our man

(1) (2) (3) ... (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.