Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,734 members, 7,935,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 11:48 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1494) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2201031 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) (1495) (1496) (1497) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2013
grin beverly and Elikem go soon quarrel o.
Melvin sef no dey help matters with hin laugh.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Krasid(m): 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2013
Somebody should PM me when this thread gets to page 1498.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
Don't forget to vote for Melvin via the wapsite too o. It seems like everyone is fixated on just the website and SMS.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2013
Beverly to elikem--"anything that concerns pokello,u ll go and burst(calling him amebo).
Elikem--yes,I will burst and I ll continue to burst.
melvin---"u dint tell me anything when ppl were talking bout me.
Elikem---"nobody talked bout u..oh,are u talking bout Maria?I can't tell u that one,its about lovers.
Melvin--"u still dint tell me"
Elikem--ok lemme burst wat Maria said..*goes close to melvin and whispers in his ear*she said ur a fool.
Melvin---"*jokingly* ehnnn..Maria,I'm coming for u on sunday.I will deal with u
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2013
ella.b:
grin beverly and Elikem go soon quarrel o.
Melvin sef no dey help matters with hin laugh.
What happened??
You know melvin must laugh! That's his brand n signature.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:03pm On Aug 21, 2013
Housemates talking bout the strike given to Nando and Elikem.

Elikem---i was looking at myself in d tv,I looked fresh.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2013
Keep voting Melvin.

I just did via Nnenna, Rukevwe and Tamuno. Let's do this #TeamMelvin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2013
russello: I have come to realize that the people who shows resentment over Bev's obnoxious behavior in the BBA house are the ones who actually are concern about her well being deep in their heart of heart. Little wonder why these same people (including me, Safarigirl, Kslib etc) will not hesitate to shower her (Bev) praises for any positive move (take for example her acting prowess during one of their tasks in the house).
Such resentment is no where near hates....it is the kind of feeling any sane man will express if he comes to a night club and discover that the Strippe/r there is his daughter. Irrespective of the amount of money involve, he's going to take some actions he wouldn't hv taken supposing the girl in question is somebody else's daughter.
Once again you can't say his actions (however he chooses to express is resentment) is out of hatred for his daughter.
I tell you, it is out of DEEP concern.

This explains why the majority of people who are critical about some of Bev's behavior are Nigerians (her country mates).

I russello really love Beverly in a way that i just cannot stop praying for her, and wishing her well after the BBA experience.
I was telling some of my friends that i would hv love to marry someone like Beverly cause i see a lot of untapped potentials in her aside the fact that she's got a good heart. I told them i will introduce her to the other side of her which she is yet to know (i hope Angelo or whoever she ends up with helps her with that).

Sincerely speaking, BBA 300k or not, Bev has the potential to make it big and become a multi-millionaire after the BBA show.

Lastly, it is pure wickedness to try to sugar-paint or applaud Bev's uncouth display, or try to blame others for her puerile behaviors in the house.

I hardly commnt on this thread but hd to log in to post this. There is a diff between condemning and judging someone, and criticising one's actions out of love. Dt is what I notice amaka, a bev fan on this thread has done sofar .she was really angry wen d frst fingergate by angelo happend n even wnted her out of the house. That alone shows she did not approve of wat she did, but later had to forgive her and adopt her bk as a favourite even with her flaws. One sparkles als did d same, expressed her displeasure at what she did, but later came bk to show ha supprt . And so did 1 oda poster dt even hd to leave team beverlly but stil takes out time to defend her wen ppl just want to bash her fr no reason. The 2names u mentioned in ur post dnt criticise ha actions out of luv, dey condem her, judge ha, call her names, call ha fans names, n als conclude her fans act like ha just because dey have refused to judge her every hour like the majority do. At one point in this thread, every tin she did or said was misconstrued, ha luv for her broda, her loyalty to him, to her region until she proved dem wrong. That dey applaud ha wen she does sth right doesn't mean anythn, afterall even oneil ws commended wen he did sth impressive. I believ what her fans stand for as far as this thread is concerned is the unnecessary name calling n discrediting. Aprt frm mssparkles who ws in people's faces the frst few weeks , though she later even apologised, the few bev fans on this thread have been more reasonabl sofar. No doubt beverlly has done somethings one may not be proud of depending on each viewer's perspective on morals, but she is still a human being who deserves love by those who choose to do so. Maybe it just surprises and pains some ppl that she still has people who have mad love for her despite all d things she hs done. It goes to show you that we all have choices and those choice should be respected.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2013
russello:

I get what u mean...(It has bn thoroughly considered b4 adopting this strategy)
Nonetheless, this is a SPECIAL department #TeamMelvin
As for the SMS votes for Melvin....don't worry yourself cause we r doing it big time for our **in pebble's voice** GOLDEN BOY
Regarding the bold, i have no idea what you are talking about

What I mean is don't conclude that any country is voting any house mate just because of what some of them say on their pages. They are just a small percentage of the real voters.
For example, who would have guessed that Bimp would get Angola's vote? Also we expected Angelo to have more country votes going by all the SADC chants on fb.
So that's what I'm trying to tell you. Forget what those people are saying and just vote who you want to win.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2013
aodis:

You are the most on point! But for sarty reasons I'll like us to add one more country to Melvins! There are 15 countries on board, if we divide 15 by 2 we will get 7.5 abi? 6 isn't close to the half mark as any body could get 7 as the case of munya and uti! Letting Melvin get 7, means dat the remaining 8 countries will be shared amongst the other 4 pple. Definatly Zambia will vote cleo remaining 7, Ghana Elikem, namibia Dillish, den may be SA bev, the 4remaining will also be shared by dem! Hope I make sense!

I see your point bruv. But i believe 6 country votes is enough to do it for our boy still. I really don't see any of the remaining housemates (excluding Bev) getting less than 2 country votes, leaving the remaining 3 country votes up for grab.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 1:06pm On Aug 21, 2013
Guys note that you can use one account to vote twice within an hour on both web and wap. After voting on wap switch it to desktop veiw and vote again, likewise if you voted on web first then switch to wap and vote.

Happy voting
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 1:07pm On Aug 21, 2013
russello: I have come to realize that the people who shows resentment over Bev's obnoxious behavior in the BBA house are the ones who actually are concern about her well being deep in their heart of heart. Little wonder why these same people (including me, Safarigirl, Kslib etc) will not hesitate to shower her (Bev) praises for any positive move (take for example her acting prowess during one of their tasks in the house).
Such resentment is no where near hates....it is the kind of feeling any sane man will express if he comes to a night club and discover that the Strippe/r there is his daughter. Irrespective of the amount of money involve, he's going to take some actions he wouldn't hv taken supposing the girl in question is somebody else's daughter.
Once again you can't say his actions (however he chooses to express is resentment) is out of hatred for his daughter.

This explains why the majority of people who are critical about some of Bev's behavior are Nigerians (her country mates).

I russello really love Beverly in a way that i just cannot stop praying for her, and wishing her well after the BBA experience.
I was telling some of my friends that i would hv love to marry someone like Beverly cause i see a lot of untapped potentials in her aside the fact that she's got a good heart. I told them i will introduce her to the other side of her which she is yet to know (i hope Angelo or whoever she ends up with helps her with that).

Sincerely speaking, BBA 300k or not, Bev has the potential to make it big and become a multi-millionaire after the BBA show.

Lastly, it is pure wickedness to try to sugar-paint or applaud Bev's uncouth display, or try to blame others for her puerile behaviors in the house.

Spot on!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ladydeb: 1:08pm On Aug 21, 2013
Where is this guy with d moniker noname i rily luv ur permutations, seriously need them always on point, @russello which 5 countries is melvin sure of cos i seriously doubt that, u guys should know dat other countries would rather vote anybody b4 they wld do it 4 a nigerian plus we r arrogant, insultive n they feel we ve won it a number of times than anyother country, anyway i c pple opting for elikem for those that dont want dillish to win rather than melvin n if he wins its all good, dillish is too fake n cunny for my liken. warming up for page 1500 though
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2013
feminine A:
What happened??
You know melvin must laugh! That's his brand n signature.
Beverly was tryna let him know that wat he was doing wasn't right.
Elikem said Bimp told him to be careful with pokello cuz when she was in d DH,she said elikem was just tryna play her et all.
Elikem told pokello bout it.
beverly also told him at d arena to be careful with her,elikem told pokello bout it.
Pokello den approached beverly and told bev she heard bev was talking shit bout her.
Beverly said she got confused but when she went back to DH after d arena games,she den understood that Elikem went on to spill wat she told him secretly.
Elikem said,if he's close to sum1 and sum1 says sum'n bout the person he's close to,he ll let d person know and he won't stop.
That was the whole ish.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2013
Silly Thread!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2013
dominique: This yeye Elikem sha. They were discussing different African cities in the garden (from a brochure biggie gave them), Bev asked where Bujumbura is. Cleo says its in Rwanda, Elikem says its in Liberia. Cleo says she doesn't think so but Elikem kept harping on Liberia, she had to concede but wasn't too convinced. They're both wrong actually, its in Burundi. If you no know you sef go follow am talk say that na the truth. Don't you feel like jumping in the screen and telling these hms to STFU sometimes grin.

Just watched the finale advert and it starts by 6pm Nigerian time not 7. Guys take note

Vote Melvin, Vote Elikem smiley

DSTV program guide says 7-9.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:20pm On Aug 21, 2013
@russello,pls do me a favor by removing my name from that post cos it seems like some people who have "akamu" for a "brain" are using that as a perfect opportunity to address my person in an entirely different light..
I believe i have made my point very clear on that issue more than once,so i wont really give any MUMU the luxury of being caught in another web of arguement concerning an issue i believe has been over-flogged..
Russello pls do well and modify my name there cos its actually disgusting to me when people who cant reason or think like a straight person are addressing moi in a certain way i dont like... ***spits***
See them Hypocrites displaying the Hypocrisy they're known for all in the name of "fair play" and standing out from the crowd.. I laugh... Lol
Lemme make this clear,i dont give a damn about what ya'll think and will say it again "You are all thesame"... Lmao!!

Mssheeeew,abi na today i don dey see una type..?
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abuze(f): 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2013
Such resentment is no where near hates....it is the kind of feeling any sane man will express if he comes to a night club and discover that the Strippe/r there is his daughter. Irrespective of the amount of money involve, he's going to take some actions he wouldn't hv taken supposing the girl in question is somebody else's daughter.I

i love you for this post.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2013
god_of_music: Karma grin

Lool. Ndo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
Akamu thread! **spits**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nickizich(f): 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2013
You guys,pls how do i change the country am voting under
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2013
BizBloke:

Lool. Ndo
Ndo nke gi!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 1:28pm On Aug 21, 2013
safarigirl:

Read my post well madam before you start flying.
Nigeria is behind Melvin doesn't mean that all Nigerians are behind Melvin (fallacy)
I said they hated Uti more than they hate Melvin. Shouldn't that ring something in your brain?

You can't be a day past 18years the way you throw insults about...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2013
This song sweet DIE!
-
Tinie Tempah ft 2chainz_Trampolene
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2013
dommfa:

I hardly commnt on this thread but hd to log in to post this. There is a diff between condemning and judging someone, and criticising one's actions out of love. Dt is what I notice amaka, a bev fan on this thread has done sofar .she was really angry wen d frst fingergate by angelo happend n even wnted her out of the house. That alone shows she did not approve of wat she did, but later had to forgive her and adopt her bk as a favourite even with her flaws. One sparkles als did d same, expressed her displeasure at what she did, but later came bk to show ha supprt . And so did 1 oda poster dt even hd to leave team beverlly but stil takes out time to defend her wen ppl just want to bash her fr no reason. The 2names u mentioned in ur post dnt criticise ha actions out of luv, dey condem her, judge ha, call her names, call ha fans names, n als conclude her fans act like ha just because dey have refused to judge her every hour like the majority do. At one point in this thread, every tin she did or said was misconstrued, ha luv for her broda, her loyalty to him, to her region until she proved dem wrong. That dey applaud ha wen she does sth right doesn't mean anythn, afterall even oneil ws commended wen he did sth impressive. I believ what her fans stand for as far as this thread is concerned is the unnecessary name calling n discrediting. Aprt frm mssparkles who ws in people's faces the frst few weeks , though she later even apologised, the few bev fans on this thread have been more reasonabl sofar. No doubt beverlly has done somethings one may not be proud of depending on each viewer's perspective on morals, but she is still a human being who deserves love by those who choose to do so. Maybe it just surprises and pains some ppl that she still has people who have mad love for her despite all d things she hs done. It goes to show you that we all have choices and those choice should be respected.

At the end of the day, voting for Beverly is NOT a good way of making sure that our future reps do not go in there and do worse things since they know we will always have their backs no matter what.
people like me are not giving one single vote to Bev because that's exactly what we are trying to avoid.
If beverly wins BBA, get ready for 24/7 high definition hard por.n next season.

Also, making beverly win will also aid in her self-destruction. She will feel there's nothing wrong with her and will continue to remain that way till she self-destructs.

See, it's like you really do not realize what Beverly has done to herself in that house. Let me explain everything to you one by one.

1. If what she says in that house about 2shorts is not true, she may find it difficult going into music cos 2shorts and his loyalists will make sure of that. Besides, just like Tonto, people will be too critical of her songs!

2. Nollywood will not readily accept her since her fan base is too low, she may only end up getting ashawo roles and we all know why.

3. She won't be able to get much endorsement deals since her fan base is too low. Why would MTN, glo, airtel, or any respectable coy use someone with little ot no recognition as their ambassador? Gosh! you need to come to my office to hear what they say about her (I heared they want to invite Melvin and Kevin to our end of year party) She also won't be getting any National appointments (like Kevin)

4. Do I need to talk about the challenges she will experience getting a decent man and an accepting mother-in-law for herself?

There's a price for everything you do in this life, one way or the other you must pay it unless you repent!

But there is still hope for her and her only hope is if she comes to the full realization that she is on a wrong path. She needs to change! She needs to go back to school first and forget about stardom or men for now. If it's possible, let her go school abroad and not come back till she is armed with a good degree and fresh ideas and a zeal for life.

Good luck to her.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2013
god_of_music: Ndo nke gi!

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tiyazman(m): 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
Kslib: @russello,pls do me a favor by removing my name from that post cos it seems like some people who have "akamu" for a "brain" are using that as a perfect opportunity to address my person in an entirely different light..
I believe i have made my point very clear on that issue more than once,so i wont really give any MUMU the luxury of being caught in another web of arguement concerning an issue i believe has been over-flogged..
Russello pls do well and modify my name there cos its actually disgusting to me when people who cant reason or think like a straight person are addressing moi in a certain way i dont like... ***spits***
See them Hypocrites displaying the Hypocrisy they're known for all in the name of "fair play" and standing out from the crowd.. I laugh... Lol
Lemme make this clear,i dont give a damn about what ya'll think and will say it again "You are all thesame"... Lmao!!

Mssheeeew,abi na today i don dey see una type..?
All izz well!
Kslib you are a BIG FAT MUMU! You are so stu.pid!! You are the most daft pesin on this thread!
Jobless Mumu!! ****spits on his face***
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abuze(f): 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2013
Tiyazman: Kslib you are a BIG FAT MUMU! You are so stu.pid!! You are the most daft pesin on this thread!
is this the worst u can do? Kslib pls don't answer him abeg u.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:49pm On Aug 21, 2013
Tiyazman: Kslib you are a BIG FAT MUMU! You are so stu.pid!! You are the most daft pesin on this thread!
So you had to go log in with your other handle to attack me... Lmao!!
Wow,i didnt know i was this MiGHTY..lol
I know your Real handle,but i wont even bother mentioning it cos it will just be a waste of time since almost everyone here know its you..lol
Abeg continue attacking ooo.i aint surprised..lol
So na only MUMU i be?
Why not also attack and insult My Mother just like you have done to someone here with your real handle..
Pls dont disappoint me oooo.. You can do better...lol
I will sure walk away from this thread with pride cos it has sure proven to me how strong of a Person I am.. Lol..
All izz well!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 21, 2013
Who be this?? *in Dillish's voice*
Abeg Kslib no reply this guy oo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
Where is the glory if you "win" something by cheating? So Mighty Melvin cannot win on fair terms? You need AVR and multiple accounts to make him win! You are all reasons why Nigerians are given bad names. Yet people like you blame your leaders. Indeed a people gets the kind of leaders it deserves! You are just as bad as your corrupt leaders. Bloody cheats!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2013
Kslib:
So you had to go log in with your other handle to attack me... Lmao!!
Wow,i didnt know i was this MiGHTY..lol
I know your Real handle,but i wont even bother mentioning it cos it will just be a waste of time since almost everyone here know its you..lol
Abeg continue attacking ooo.i aint surprised..lol
So na only MUMU i be?
Why not also attack and insult My Mother just like you have done to someone here..
Pls dont disappoint me oooo.. You can do better...lol
I will sure walk away from this thread with pride cos it has sure proven to me how strong of a Person I am.. Lol..
All izz well!
Oga KK you for no reply that guy na! You ffuck up!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) (1495) (1496) (1497) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.