Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,326 members, 7,900,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 04:53 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1496) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2193991 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1493) (1494) (1495) (1496) (1497) (1498) (1499) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by meggy11: 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
NkemOkpara: So why didn't Elikem tell Melvin about the plot he made with Dillish. Make I hear word jare

Dillish still dey d house na.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2013
justloveme: pls we have to go defend melvin there ,d way dat admin is taking melvin being gay is out of propotion.
i was there & they admin is a stupid fool. His comment irritates alot of people. He has just made the votes increase because alot of people could read tro his hate
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2013
Last time i checked 'Nigerians' is used in referring to some group of people in Nigeria you don't know.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2013
Uti _Jara o: Follow me on twitter @SirUti write to me that you are from this Nairaland, i will send you a card.
I no trust this moniker
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2013
Uti _Jara o:
Please keep voting Melvin" if he wins i will refer him to this page.
Wait for your gifts when he wins.
"ONLY IF WINS KO, SO THR WONT BE NEED COMIN TO DIS PAGE IF HM NO WIN ABI......CARRY UR WAHALA GO ABEG, U AINT UTI

#TEAM MELIKEM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2013
Uti _Jara o: Last time i checked 'Nigerians' is used in referring to some group of people in Nigeria you

abeg, are u for real? dont mess with us here o

don't know.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
dickson12:

Abeg nor mind that id-ot condescending geh, she no get respect at all. From d way she dey talk u go kno say she no get home training at all at all. Na ghetto dem for born am. Jus ignore am.

Are are you pained? This is nairaland b1tch, so I'll do and say what I want.
Bloody nonentity from nowhere.
*Two middle fingers up* cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2013
Uti _Jara o: I didn't waste cards in SA, it really helped him. I know Melvin's supporters here.

Abeg are u for real? dont try messing with us here o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alfafemale(f): 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2013
ninnyanny: Don't misunderstand me. I'm truly sick of Dillish's talk about family and to make a name for herself. She's tryina give Africa a reason to vote for her. She says every other person has a name but her. WTF,so others don't deserve the to win the grand prize or what? HMmmmmmmmmm!!!
wats left is 4 her to carry a plate and start bambi Allah... Begger by nature

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2013
Is everybody on this page a Melvin fan? Pls,i want to drop some cards.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2013
Uti _Jara o: Last time i checked 'Nigerians' is used in referring to some group of people in Nigeria you don't know.
god of music,i go slap u now...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2013
ochongonoko:

Goodnight Mrs Kwame kiss

Chai! Lol. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2013
languys69: Where is the glory if you "win" something by cheating? So Mighty Melvin cannot win on fair terms? You need AVR and multiple accounts to make him win! You are all reasons why Nigerians are given bad names. Yet people like you blame your leaders. Indeed a people gets the kind of leaders it deserves! You are just as bad as your corrupt leaders. Bloody cheats!

Hope you know it is through this same method your Dillish survived?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bintsdeyi: 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2013
Uti _Jara o: I didn't waste cards in SA, it really helped him. I know Melvin's supporters here.

Mumuish, so U think Melvin has never heard of nairaland like u, u think he ma no bi bba addict, ode comot for here jor! Peeps ds guy is not even from west africa not to talk of ....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2013
Follow me on Twitter @Siruti
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2013
Uti _Jara o: Is everybody on this page a Melvin fan? Pls,i want to drop some cards.
WE GO ANSA U WEN U STRT DROPPIN D CARDS
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bintsdeyi: 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2013
Uti _Jara o: Is everybody on this page a Melvin fan? Pls,i want to drop some cards.

Oponu Ode, we don't need it, IMPOSTER!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 3:34pm On Aug 21, 2013
GH KWAME:
(1)I won't leave him alone until the week ends joor.
(2)For someone whom you shared intimacy with? Yes!
(3)The thought alone speaks Volumes
(4)He is selfish
(5)He is a Coward **Not worthy to be called a Man**

Lmaooo. Ok i hear you. But i can see why he's not. People are constantly attacking past housemates over their choice. Does it look life Angelo wants to be insulted, especially at his age by a bunch of teenagers?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by shezy(f): 3:34pm On Aug 21, 2013
[aquote author=Uti _Jara o]I didn't waste cards in SA, it really helped him. I know Melvin's supporters here.
Wait for your gifts when he wins.[/quote]are u truely uti?do u know any one cald funke akinnirun?if u do,describe her den i can help u cinvince threadmates.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by shezy(f): 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2013
[aquote author=Uti _Jara o]I didn't waste cards in SA, it really helped him. I know Melvin's supporters here.
Wait for your gifts when he wins.[/quote]are u truely uti?do u know any one cald funke akinnirun?if u do,describe her den i can help u convince threadmates.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2013
ochongonoko:

I find this attitude of hers disgusting, lately. At first, it was okay but it's getting to childish for chrissakes. Her motives for saying the S/O and revelations got me irked. Like @languys69 said, there's no free stuff in freetown. She makes it look like others don't deserve the moola. She hardly gives S/O to people in her country and this will get tongues wagging about her being cunny even if she's has no such intentions. Elikem once said his mom gave birth to his brother in nigeria/lived in nigeria, but you can never hear screaming nigeria all the time. Dillish needs to stop, she's kinda degrading her country. Smh

Elikem's two older siblings were born in Nigeria when his parents used to live in Nigeria.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2013
[quote author=bintsdeyi]

Mumuish, so U think Melvin has never heard of nairaland like u, u think he ma no bi bba addict, ode comot for here jor! Peeps ds guy is not even from west africa not to talk of ....[/quote

Lolzzz, nawa for una oh, if na the real uti , how una go come sabi say na him... Make una allow the bros drop the cards nah...
Him fit be uti nah, or his twin....
UTI abeg drop the cards sharp sharp, I be chronic melvin fan...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 3:39pm On Aug 21, 2013
vianny18: Guys,please search for 'big brother africa 8' on facebook,they ave over 19,000 followers and they ave been discrediting melvin,calling him gay and worst is the owner of that page is team beverly..I am really heart broken cos of the stuff they are writing about melvin,the people are really trying so hard to paint melvin black,i thought this was supposed to be a game but this people are clearly playing dirty.
.eya,its not if dats wat dey are saying.am a teambev but i will never call melvin gay.nawa ooo for some people who take dis game too personal.tarnishing someones image all in d name of game is unfair and unacceptable.abeg make fdem leave melvin go vote 4 bev cos she needs deir votes.no time for insults.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
ItsModella: ^^^ grin grin grin

Na clown be that. Ein no even fit arrange eim name wella. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alfafemale(f): 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
Mehn the self esteem of an average Southie is minus 1. One said its not fair, Uti is campaigning for Melvin nd not Bev cos she is in love with a Southie. Like Uti cares who Bev gets down with
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
Na the real uti oh i don confirm am...@uti drop the card,am gamed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
Sugahylz:

LMAO! Wonders shall never end!
Nke a osikwa ebe biko nu??

hahahaha.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2013
shezy: [aquote author=Uti _Jara o]I didn't waste cards in SA, it really helped him. I know Melvin's supporters here.
Wait for your gifts when he wins.are u truely uti?do u know any one cald funke akinnirun?if u do,describe her den i can help u cinvince threadmates.
I don't need to convince them. Just Vote Melvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2013
BizBloke:

Na clown be that. Ein no even fit arrange eim name wella. Lol
no make am change him mind nw...uti drop d card
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
Dannyxy: god of music,i go slap u now...
ouch grin grin grin grin grin

GOM, we see you grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Krasid(m): 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
Enough with all this talk.Just drop the card.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by shezy(f): 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
do u know funke akinnirun?if u do,describe her and i can help u convince threadmates

(1) (2) (3) ... (1493) (1494) (1495) (1496) (1497) (1498) (1499) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.