Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:24 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1498) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2186109 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1495) (1496) (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) (1501) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by shezy(f): 4:06pm On Aug 21, 2013
Dannyxy: hmm,go to bba website nd register,then login to vote per h d nour...dahz all
i cant operate my old a/c der and i cant recall my old pword.trying to open new a/c and erro is wat i get.plswat can i do?just want to drop some votes b4sunday
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2013
Josydaky:
I know Tiyazman too. Changing acc and using thesame typing pattern
Hmmmmm so Tiyazman na thief. Smh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:08pm On Aug 21, 2013
***Fork Addict's shout out series***

Shout out to Africa's biggest religious leader at the moment. Melvin Oduah. Amassing such huge followership for doing nothing. I swear dis one pass Jazzz

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 21, 2013
ochongonoko:

I find this attitude of hers disgusting, lately. At first, it was okay but it's getting to childish for chrissakes. Her motives for saying the S/O and revelations got me irked. Like @languys69 said, there's no free stuff in freetown. She makes it look like others don't deserve the moola. She hardly gives S/O to people in her country and this will get tongues wagging about her being cunny even if she's has no such intentions. Elikem once said his mom gave birth to his brother in nigeria/lived in nigeria, but you can never hear screaming nigeria all the time. Dillish needs to stop, she's kinda degrading her country. Smh
Oga you are Right!!! So on point!!!!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 4:08pm On Aug 21, 2013
Josydaky:
AAV is an aggressive way of voting whereby people take shifts and vote.

Na lie o!

Nice answer cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 21, 2013
Uti _Jara o: I've been following this page or should i say thread for six weeks now, i don't need to tell you all who i am cause maybe you already know.
I've seen the Melvin supporters here who are really awesome.
Please keep on voting Melvin Nigerians.
Please what is this AAV you Nigerians are talking about?
I really want to know cause it seems interesting.
Lol WTF?!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by maingwaest(f): 4:10pm On Aug 21, 2013
@ Krasid na I ve bn using my laptop to vote not phone. I just want to start using my phone that is why I am asking for what to do . Meanwhile what is the latest result for the one campaingh video, hope say we never forget that one o?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2013
clefstone: Beverly is mentally unstable

Melvin is more mentally unstable. What tha fork is wrong with you id.iot?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2013
Sugahylz:

LMAO! Wonders shall never end!
Nke a osikwa ebe biko nu??
Lmao!! This peeps sef!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2013
Esejojo: I've been reading comments on non-Nigerian BBA Forum and sites.

It's really amazing the degree of hatred Nigerians attract from most part of Africa. Friends - it is simply INCREDIBLE!

Now, my question is: Granted that we (Nigerians) are typically loud and self-confident, but how did we get to this point of being the target of hatred and animosity from our own brothers and sisters in Africa?!

After reading comments on some EA fora - especially Oneal's BBA facebook page - I just had to conclude that Oneal's hatred for “West Africa” is not a one off case. In fact, it’s a sentiment that is shared generally by a huge population in that country. Oh, BTW - I also realized that the term "West Africa", as used by most people from EA, is actually a euphemism for NIGERIA. smiley

Anyway, I personally doubt if a Nigerian can clinch this edition – not because our reps don’t deserve it – but because there is this hue and cry from across Africa that BBA should be rechristened "Big Brother Nigeria" due to our seeming domination of the show. And of course, there are threats from some countries to the effect that they would shun participation in subsequent edition should Nigeria pick this one. If these threat are anything to go by , then I doubt if the producers of BBA would allow a Nigerian win this edition.

Anyway guys, lets not be deterred! Let keep voting our reps.

Thanks guys – for the updates.

Kslib – my brother – I feel you!
don't worry bro,the countries voting melvin are doing it for him not because he is nigerian.like I said before,the nigerian factor is not helping but peeps can't ignore the fact that he's a cool cat.
I don't think mel wl get any country from the south except for angola.most of the countries in the south ve never voted outside their region except Botswana for feza.
At the moment mel is getting so much love and support from Tanzania and Ethiopia.they re really voting him.just keep voting and let God handle the rest.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2013
fork adict: ** Fork Addict's shout out series**

Shout out to those who have opinions contrary to the 'popular' opinions on this thread but chose to keep quiet for fear of being bashed.

Na when una belle sweLl till e burst una go know say na bad tin e be.
.lol.u ar very funny.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2013
jmaine:

All izz Well cheesy. . . . No time to waste . .

Please keep plessing ya hand for Melvin cool . . .
No wahala..
All izz well bro!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2013
alfafemale: wats left is 4 her to carry a plate and start bambi Allah... Begger by nature

Choi! Y you wan finish am na?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2013
maingwaest: @ Krasid na I ve bn using my laptop to vote not phone. I just want to start using my phone that is why I am asking for what to do . Meanwhile what is the latest result for the one campaingh video, hope say we never forget that one o?

Melvin : 54%

Elikem : 29%
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2013
dre11:
i was there & they admin is a stupid fool. His comment irritates alot of people. He has just made the votes increase because alot of people could read tro his hate
You see my comment??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2013
Esejojo: And of course, there are threats from some countries to the effect that they would shun participation in subsequent edition should Nigeria pick this one. If these threat are anything to go by , then I doubt if the producers of BBA would allow a Nigerian win this edition.

Mtcheeewww... Na today?. They always cry foul but will vote us. Don't mind those crap they spew on there, it's just hatred borne outta frustrations. They hate that nigerians are shining but yet they make us shine

Uti won by 8 countries, aint nigeria just a country vote?. If kenya left their rep to vote uti. Did he charm them?

Karen won by the vote of the HATERS, yet they complain

Melvin was saved by 6 COUNTRIES not just nigeria, why didn't they chew they fingers off and not vote for him?. Cos their conscience can't allow them do such. Cos deep down in their hate-filled heart, they can't bring themselves to admit that they love the WA african reps they hate with with words.

Is it beverly's fault that the HMs all loved her and refused to nominate her?. I thought they have been fed with such xenophobic hate for WA, why didn't carry out the wishes of the masses like owlneal?. Thats beacuse melvin and bev gave them no reason to hate them. Even feza and cleo sang melvin's praises. Did he coerce them to do so?. Elikem that they hated (some HMs), aint he the one among the top 5?. This haters never learn!!. Stop hating, it doesn't pay!!.

Any HM that wins on sunday did so with the help of other countries that voted them not only their country votes.

Don't worry about them, in the next BBA, they will still not boycott it, spinless wusses!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2013
alfafemale: wats left is 4 her to carry a plate and start bambi Allah... Begger by nature
yes oooh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2013
Dannyxy: no make am change him mind nw...uti drop d card

Lol. Uti ko, Denrele ni. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sugahylz(f): 4:15pm On Aug 21, 2013
god_of_music: Lmao!! This peeps sef!!!
Funny huh?
Its also funny indeed how u appeared n dat moniker disppeared! Lol wink

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2013
shezy: i cant operate my old a/c der and i cant recall my old pword.trying to open new a/c and erro is wat i get.plswat can i do?just want to drop some votes b4sunday
ehmm,u should try another browser,i use opera mini,or u could vote through s.m.s by texting "melvin" to "34350",u will b charged 75naira per s.m.s
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2013
Dannyxy: god of music,i go slap u now...
HuH?? Are you saying am that moniker?? Mind yourself oo!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2013
dickson12:

I say make u nor talk wetin u want talk?. talk anyhow u like, u jus dey show ur nyash as the id-ot condescending ashawo weh u be. continue to dey yeye urself, dey fork, dey smoke igbo as u like, c weda any body go marri u put 4 house. Na knife dem go take fork ur toto scatter one day. Lol

Such a bitter fellow. I be ashawo on what grounds? Or you know me outside of this thread? I guess you're coming to terms with the fact that you can't have me. Pele oo!
See how people dey vex because of NL. Bloody nonentity from nowhere vexing for me on this thread. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2013
fork adict:

Melvin is more mentally unstable. What tha fork is wrong with you id.iot?
.lol.no mind dat one.i just ignored him cos i got no time and am voting for my bev.smh for some people.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2013
BizBloke:

Lol, I tire o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by shezy(f): 4:21pm On Aug 21, 2013
Dannyxy: ehmm,u should try another browser,i use opera mini,or u could vote through s.m.s by texting "melvin" to "34350",u will b charged 75naira per s.m.s
ok tanks wil try again cause i use opera mini on my phone..den wil try d sms too.tanks 5 much.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Chai! Lol. grin

wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2013
And on sunday u'll hear the voice, " THE FIRST CHASE TO LEAVE THE HSE THIS NIGHT ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS..............."MELVIN", thats when some of u here will faint, some of u will come to post things like "fork u biggie","Biggie wat is dis, i no go watch de show again","Biggie Amadioha go punish u","fork..de voting was rigged" bla bla bla..if i see any1 doin dat i will slap dat 1 tru ma pc..hehehe
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
Make una no vex..I copied it 4rm BBA fan page
All iz well

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by onthefence: 4:24pm On Aug 21, 2013
Make una watch out for @Itsmodella. In the year 1414 she voted 4 times for Melvin. She has promised to vote even more in the year 1500 and 1515.

Make we show her say internet access still fast for naija.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by maingwaest(f): 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Melvin : 54%

Elikem : 29%
. Thanks bro.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dickson12: 4:26pm On Aug 21, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Such a bitter fellow. I be ashawo on what grounds? Or you know me outside of this thread? I guess you're coming to terms with the fact that you can't have me. Pele oo!
See how people dey vex because of NL. Bloody nonentity from nowhere vexing for me on this thread. grin

Have you? Lol. wetin i wan use rotten pesin like u do? Lmao
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:26pm On Aug 21, 2013
@Tuwo,you don come again...lol
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:26pm On Aug 21, 2013
BizBloke:

leave the guy,him don run wen i ask am 4 d credit...i sure say d 10mb wey mtn dash don nearly finish,na manage him dey manage am...huti_jara o kor,ellen_ paul jare o ni...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1495) (1496) (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) (1501) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.