Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,145 members, 7,887,323 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:45 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2189011 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2013
wild child:
They stream the opening show and the grand finale

Please can you drop the exact link abeg. I don check the website multiple times, I no see any info about am
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by elohorayodele: 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2013
Mariarocks: Nando's coming for the finale cool. Huddah isn't sad. Gaaah I wanted to see Huddah

Nando is ALREADY IN SA

Make dem search am well oh b4 he entas d house n kpai smbody! Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2013
Can anybody guess where am at right now?? grin
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-cheesy
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
LOL, i'm in the toilet sheeting Hot sheet! grin grin grin
"
"
All izz well tho.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2013
Neyll should be in SA as well
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by elohorayodele: 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
god_of_music: Can anybody guess where am at right now?? grin
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-cheesy
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"
"
All izz well tho.

Chai! E be lik say u don go chop dat iya basira ewa agoyin and pepper stew for sharp corner again, nw 'paulina paulina' don de do u. Beta buy pampers or rush to d nearest pharmacy!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2013
elohor_ayodele:

What am I? Dats my name above, am nt a faceless dog lk who wit a fackin name, jumong pan? Sounds lk a name u got in ur long stay at yaba left. I neva knew de now let cray pple watch bba n use mobile fones in psychiatric wards. My fervent praya is dat all ur dautas grow up lik beverly since she's ur star, I pray u say amen. Pple lik u r d scum of d earth, smtin beneath popo, ur d scum dat cms out of maggots dat feeds on popo
Wow,she hasn't done a good thing by calling you a fool but then you are going too far,no one says beverly is the best due to her promiscuity but then she is a confident young woman who is not afraid to stand for what she believes in. Mind you,everyone in the bba house has a horrible thing they do,those tht re ble to hide theirs are only lucky. I bet you don't want your child to be like dillish who's siblings are all of differnet father or would you pray to be like all the women that graced the bba the chase show..no one is perfect,most ppl do worse and come out to claim righteous, you don't judge people cos you are not god. What assurnce do u have that everyone that claims rightous would mke heaven? If we are refering to sin,watching bigbrother alone is a sin cos all attrocities are commited init.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2013
Annabelle and Pokello in SA tomorrow cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2013
BizBloke:

Hahaha. Oleku

Lol tell me something wey i no fit do!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2013
Beverly is still the password for the votes..keep voting smiley
#teambeverly
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by elohorayodele: 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2013
sexytabhi:
Wow,she hasn't done a good thing by calling you a fool but then you are going too far,no one says beverly is the best due to her promiscuity but then she is a confident young woman who is not afraid to stand for what she believes in. Mind you,everyone in the bba house has a horrible thing they do,those tht re ble to hide theirs are only lucky. I bet you don't want your child to be like dillish who's siblings are all of differnet father or would you pray to be like all the women that graced the bba the chase show..no one is perfect,most ppl do worse and come out to claim righteous, you don't judge people cos you are not god. What assurnce do u have that everyone that claims rightous would mke heaven? If we are refering to sin,watching bigbrother alone is a sin cos all attrocities are commited init.

Ok I went too far! Sori jumong, na d way she attack me mak annoyance burn my gasket. All d same I am nt a saint, we all aren't bt pls don't glorify immorality. She took indecency to a new low as far as nigerian housemates r concerned in bba. Won't condemn her cos am nt holy but won't say she's a star either!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2013
elohor_ayodele:

What am I? Dats my name above, am nt a faceless dog lk who wit a fackin name, jumong pan? Sounds lk a name u got in ur long stay at yaba left. I neva knew de now let cray pple watch bba n use mobile fones in psychiatric wards. My fervent praya is dat all ur dautas grow up lik beverly since she's ur star, I pray u say amen. Pple lik u r d scum of d earth, smtin beneath popo, ur d scum dat cms out of maggots dat feeds on popo
He he he he he!!! Mrs.god_of............... *Josydaky looks at him in an evil way*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2013
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-cheesy
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"
"
All izz well tho.
This guy clearly needs a doctor to check his upstairs.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2013
Mariarocks: Nando's coming for the finale cool. Huddah isn't sad. Gaaah I wanted to see Huddah

Nando is ALREADY IN SA
bassey and bolt boarded d plane together.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2013
god_of_music: He he he he he!!! Mrs.god_of............... *Josydaky looks at him in an evil way*
Why use Josydaky's name? use your own name, mscheeeeeeeew
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-cheesy
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"
"
All izz well tho.
BE CAREFUL, PLS DNT OVER DO IT....U R @ D RISK OF SHEETNG UR INTESTINES OUT, BE CAREFUL!!!!wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2013
Who heard Elikem when dey were given their final speech? Dat Africa knows who is faking and all.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by soloqy: 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2013
People living anywhere outside the country can sms VOTE Melvin to 2783142100414 whether in Africa or not.It will count for ROA. Keep ROA on lock down. Some people are trying to take it from that side. Only two days left. We cant afford to slip up.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2013
elohor_ayodele:

Ok I went too far! Sori jumong, na d way she attack me mak annoyance burn my gasket. All d same I am nt a saint, we all aren't bt pls don't glorify immorality. She took indecency to a new low as far as nigerian housemates r concerned in bba. Won't condemn her cos am nt holy but won't say she's a star either!

Don't even deceive yourself cuz you've already condemned her not once, or twice but multiple times. Just say you will stop. Simple.

Some Nigerian hm's choose to not do what what, doesn't make Nigerians "holier than thou" and who are you to judge if someone is a star or not? Please. The way Nigerians behave is exactly why the country is where it is today. You better believe it when they say Nigeria is its own worst enemy.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2013
ella.b:

bassey and bolt boarded d plane together.

Yeah I know.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2013
Voting physically and voting spiritually by praying for Melvin.

Proudly #TeamMelvin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2013
#TEAM MELIKEM

OL IZ NT WELL IF DILLISH WINS

#TEAM ANTIDILLISH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2013
Is anyone watching my enternal in mytv? I love that film.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2013
elohor_ayodele:

Chai! E be lik say u don go chop dat iya basira ewa agoyin and pepper stew for sharp corner again, nw 'paulina paulina' don de do u. Beta buy pampers or rush to d nearest pharmacy!
Oga... I tell you say i dey purge?? ....i just dey release the waste product wey i garnize tey tey na. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2013
We are voting melvin and I pray he wins. But I fear for him,I see dillish taking the money. Don't pounce on me,just my fear not my opinion...lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2013
Vote Melvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
IyawoTM: @kslib ,C'est moi, Spade, BizBloke,LadyDeb, HiteeLong . Tnx for the 1515 s/osmiley
Much love. Was actually awake yesterday till 1am with work stuff...didn't know there was a 1515 campaign...lol. For page 2000 must surely enter even if I have to go into vampire mode....lol!

Hahaha. Iyawo, abeg work wella make you distribute the pay come my acct. I dey find money die. sad

It was a silent campaign o... Na scope things.

Vampire mode? Lwkm. I no sure say we go reach that 2000 wey you talk so oooo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2013
god_of_music: Lol tell me something wey i no fit do!

Hehehe. See am. U don start to dey sing.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2013
MEN D WAY DILLISH DEY WRK FOR VOTE DEY VEX ME, SHE HS BN OL OVA MY SCREEN SINCE MORNNG SEEKIN FOR ATTENTION...

IF DILLISH WIN BBA I GO BREAK MY WALKA WALAHI....GOSH, DT GURL DEY IRRITATE ME

#TEAM ANTI-DILLISH

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2013
soloqy: People living anywhere outside the country can sms VOTE Melvin to 2783142100414 whether in Africa or not.It will count for ROA. Keep ROA on lock down. Some people are trying to take it from that side. Only two days left. We cant afford to slip up.

Omo, I don try this number when EasyFlex drop am. E no work.

E work for you?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by elohorayodele: 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2013
Mariarocks:

Don't even deceive yourself cuz you've already condemned her not once, or twice but multiple times. Just say you will stop. Simple.

Some Nigerian hm's choose to not do what what, doesn't make Nigerians "holier than thou" and who are you to judge if someone is a star or not? Please. The way Nigerians behave is exactly why the country is where it is today. You better believe it when they say Nigeria is its own worst enemy.

If all u said was 'bla bla bla", it wud make more sense. To stat wit I apologised, so dats wrong in ur eyes. 2ndly I was xpressin MY opinion n don't deserve to b insulted weda or nt she agreed wt it(dis applies to weda I tink she's a star or not) I didn't condemn her, she did hersef in by attackin me personally n I gave her bk personally. Please dere's morality n dere's decency, as a normal human bin if u lack both u cud as well jst gv ur soul to d devil to kip in advance 4 u. Coming to d part where u 'bleated' about nigerians bin dier own worse enemies, u def r nt a nigerian if nt I wud say u r bin hypocritical.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2013
Beniye:
This guy clearly needs a doctor to check his upstairs.
If you are saying this on a Joking way.
ANS:LOL, person no go update for here again??
If you are saying this on a serious way.
ANS: E be lyk say you dey mad!! If you try curse me here again ehn! You will find it difficult to post on this thread again after i'm done with you!! I.Diot!!! ***spits on her stuupid face***
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2013
Kslib, hide no more.

I see you. Yowa! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.