Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2185499 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 22, 2013
Sweetlemon:

This is exactly my point. Has Beverly told you that she is repentant? Has she shown signs of repentance? Why not wait till then? Or will you also support an armed robber in BBA house?
You are here preaching against hate yet you say you hate talking to me. Aren't you contradicting yasef?
Pls it's ok. Just drop it here.

When I say I hate talking to you, I mean i dislike talking to closed minded people like you because it feels like I am talking to a stone....no point.. You are a classic hypocrite. I am not even going to bring up all the jargons you've spewed here concerning Dillish and Melvin and how it contradicts your views of Beverly. I am just going to refer you back to the post I quoted to njokusboy where I quoted Bob Marley.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2013
easyflex:

If u ask me , I think u might be missing the plot. Cleo is a bigger threat to melvin than dilish is when u observe the voting patterns closely . Cleo is sure of getting zambia, SA, malawi and most likely botswana, which is 4 country votes....she also has a little stake in zim which is more assured for elikem tho.
Meanwhile, dilish is only certain to get Namibia and possibly kenya, that's 2 votes.
On the other hand, 9ja,sl, roa and angola(4 countries) have got melvins back.
So the deciding factors are d swing states of uganda, tanz, and ethiopia which I believe at least one would go for mel judging by feelers from those camps and d shift we are putting in... And honestly, 5 countries is more than enough to win this.
So trust me dilish is not the threat,cleo is . And not to mention that bev can even be a spoiler in the swing states and possibly SA.

There is really no time for all this permutation and combination, just vote, vote and vote.
It may be tiring but it just about 60 hrs to go but we will have about 1 year to tell the tale of how came. Saw and conquered.
We don't give up, its inborn, we fight till the end.its the 9ja spirit.
let's do it for our boy, he trusts us to.
With the help of Africa , we can!!! Vote melvin !!!
u might be right but SA is voting bev,s.africans said they owe zambia nothing cos Zambia only returned a favour.then bots is voting bev cos Zambia dint vote oneal, so have said it times without number that they would WASTE their vote on bev.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 22, 2013
Mariarocks:

Your first mistake. Never look at anybody based on region. We are all one. If you see somebody from Pakistan behaving funny you don't say because he's Pakistan, it's none of my business.

Secondly, the first step to repentance is accepting and embracing the fact that you are flawed and she might not know it but that is what she has done.

Thirdly everyone is a work in progress....well everyone that dreams of being bigger.

She's not ashamed to show she is not perfect is what I mean. They're people that hide behind closed doors pretending to themselves that they are perfect....they're better than others and therefore see it fit to look down on them and all I'm saying is, it is wrong.

In the words of Bob Marley: Who are you to judge the life I live?
I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be
but before you start pointing fingers...
make sure you hands are clean!

Fair enough, oya go and cast your votes.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:46pm On Aug 22, 2013
Keep voting melvin,for those of u getting tired,this war is nt for the "fainted hearted" or the "weak in spirit",we are alsmost there,weldone to all of u...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 22, 2013
ninnyanny: lol...silly u...well,I had to tell her/him that cos I'm so angry that we have hyped Dillish and sold her to Africa even more than our reps and now we are begging for votes and Namibians are just relaxed cos they know that come sunday,Dillish is likely to pick that cash! And if she ended up winning,Nigeria would be held responsible for melvin's failure...#teamIdevex#

Lol.. I understand you anger, just cheer up and keep voting melvin, you never can tell, melvin might finally win wink. Just keep voting okay wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:47pm On Aug 22, 2013
BizBloke: Kslib, hide no more.

I see you. Yowa! grin
Lol.. Evening sir,
I no hide ooo. grin grin
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2013
ochongonoko: All those complaining that I write epistles, hope y'all are seeing the different migrane and cataract inducing epistles flying about? . gringrin

Keep 'em coming folks, wanna unwind here after the stressful voting process for melvin cheesy
Kwaaaaaaaaa ........ I tell you ehn, This Thread is the Best place to unwind after a fuckkery day.
God_Of_Mischief doing what he does Best, Mischief....... Lol, I tot I was alone with regardz to the "UNLESS" comment posted by a certain M0niker.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
njokusboy:

Fair enough, oya go and cast your votes.

Alright.. Make you go cast your votes too. #Onelove
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2013
Goodnight threadmate. I dey go sleep.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2013
skipofem: as much as I don't accept with Lemonade been all up on Bev's case while unreasonably defendin n been blind 2 dillish's f**kups,I think Pam's points of UNLESS is clearly baseless n lame, like WTF

Lol.. She later said it's USELESS not UNLESS..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2013
ochongonoko:

Lol.. I understand you anger, just cheer up and keep voting melvin, you never can tell, melvin might finally win wink. Just keep voting okay wink
I would be so delighted if he won! I'm so inlove with my country and can't stand us losing. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by elohorayodele: 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Laff wan kill me ehn!
Abeg, I dey go sleep.
Cheers

Abegi go slp, no let pple wen de hate n nor de see well disturb u. Gdnite
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 22, 2013
Beniye:
back to you, I.D.iot.
In other words no be joke shebi?
Ok
-
-
-
You dirty mumu attention seeker you go around clicking on all my post to just quote NONSENSE just for me to respond to your silly DUMB self!!!
Lemme tell you,you are just nothing but a Low Brain slowpoke and you will always be that Woman/man who never got to buy 1000 Naira recharge card till the day she died!!! ***spits on her future grave***
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 10:54pm On Aug 22, 2013
god_of_music: *faints*
Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
GH KWAME:
Kwaaaaaaaaa ........ I tell you ehn, This Thread is the Best place to unwind after a fuckkery day.
God_Of_Mischief doing what he does Best, Mischief....... Lol, I tot I was alone with regardz to the "UNLESS" comment posted by a certain M0niker.

Kwwwaaaaaa!!. Charley, this thread is not meant to be missed. I can miss any favourite site of mine but not this thread. Lmao @god of mischief. I always brace myself up to see mischief and fuckerry in his posts gringrin. The "unless" statement got me laughing so hard, cos I was so so confused grin

Ehen, charley, better tell R2Bees to perform "slow it down" on suday or I'll come to ghana and torture them grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
BizBloke:

Hot shi.t

Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
ninnyanny: I would be so delighted if he won! I'm so inlove with my country and can't stand us losing. Lol
Tell me about it grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 10:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
IyawoTM: Omoh dis dj xclusive clean sha kiss if I Neva marry.... tongue

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/994318_10151633606728811_1645508978_n.jpg

Aside being handsome,the dude is down to earth,matured funny,simple,intelligent and aint no player(1 girl at a time)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
ninnyanny: I would be so delighted if he won! I'm so inlove with my country and can't stand us losing. Lol

Nobody hates loosing that's why I'm doing it for melvin. Don't sweat it, come sunday, you'll have a cause to smile wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
BizBloke:

Hian!

god_of_music: *faints*
Lol...... Y'all should go back and Like it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
Beniye:
I just did not find it funny too.
Then go and DIE! Dead body like you!! ***spits***
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 11:01pm On Aug 22, 2013
Kslib:
Lol.. Evening sir,
I no hide ooo. grin grin
All izz well!

Hahaha. Good evening and welcome.

Where you come go since morning?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
god_of_music: Lol

cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
Mehn, "Hating" has got to be the most used word on this thread shaa.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by elohorayodele: 11:04pm On Aug 22, 2013
Mariarocks:

^^^^ And this is what closed minded people like you resort to. I'm done here

Noooo don't b done, continue till tom u confused open minded soul, only u hate some1 n den dislike d same peson on dis thread.. Its my opinion if u don't like it, dat doesn't concern me, but if u wanna force me to change it u wud av to jump in front of d nearest subway first
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 22, 2013
Josydaky: Hi everyone.

GOM, how you dey na?
I'm fine oo you?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 11:04pm On Aug 22, 2013
GH KWAME:

Lol...... Y'all should go back and Like it.

Huh? You no serious o. See long sentence just to describe an act.

Akwaaba! (hope say I get am? wink)

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:05pm On Aug 22, 2013
ochongonoko:

Nobody hates loosing that's why I'm doing it for melvin. Don't sweat it, come sunday, you'll have a cause to smile wink
a bottle of beer for u...lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:06pm On Aug 22, 2013
ItsModella:
Tell me about it grin
lol...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2013
BizBloke:

Hahaha. Good evening and welcome.

Where you come go since morning?
I dey na.. You no see me? Lol
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 11:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
god_of_music: I'm fine oo you?
Cool.
GOM, why are insulting Beneye like that na, you called him/her a dead body. Take it easy.
I hope you are still voting Melvin sha.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
Klibs where r u @? For ur mind oooo,u don starve us of ur presence,but God pass u sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.