Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,145 members, 7,887,321 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:42 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2189008 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 11:44pm On Aug 22, 2013
ella.b:

Lol leave her jor.U no dey buy okrika too?

Me sef dey buy "bend down" and na swag I dey use buy am. tongue
Some Yaba and Eko Idumota tinz cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 11:45pm On Aug 22, 2013
ochongonoko:

Lol. Biggie will pay extra if wizkid comes along with r2bees so it's better for R2bees to perform it like that cos I love the song grin
Hmmm, why did you stylishly gloss over my question to you as to the GPS of @The Amaka?....BTW, performing that track without Wizkid will not have the maximum effect.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:45pm On Aug 22, 2013
ella.b:

smiley I know.
Na 3days remain.hehehe..atleast she's giving us sum'n to talk bout.
oh yeah? Why always bev?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 22, 2013
elohor_ayodele:

Noooo don't b done, continue till tom u confused open minded soul, only u hate some1 n den dislike d same peson on dis thread.. Its my opinion if u don't like it, dat doesn't concern me, but if u wanna force me to change it u wud av to jump in front of d nearest subway first

You are still talking undecided LOL! You really abuse the privilege of being stupiid sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:46pm On Aug 22, 2013
wild child:
Some Yaba and Eko Idumota tinz cheesy cheesy
Yes o grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 11:46pm On Aug 22, 2013
Shoutout to all d bevs fans on this thread.i know we are not much,but united we stand.keep doing it for bev.dey say a drop of water makes a mighty ocean.and as u vote for her,may God pay u back in hundred fords.amen.just ignore d hate and vote.wat doesnt kill u makes u stronger.no matter wat u do,people must hate.i pray God gives bev d strength to withstand and overcome and lead her through the storm.and yes,bev u ar a shining star.keep going higher cos notin on earth can stop u.the sky is ur limit.i pray u become a more better person after dis show and learn from ur mistakes cos no one is perfect.with dat said,keep voting and may d best man/woman.one love one africa

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:46pm On Aug 22, 2013
ninnyanny: oh yeah? Why always bev?
Lol dear I can't explain o.grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:47pm On Aug 22, 2013
Kslib:
Tanx jare, E no easy for fine girl to miss person..
Once again,thank you for missing me... Lol grin grin.
All izz well!
lol.U go fear fine girl na. Anyways U welcome
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 22, 2013
ella.b:

LMFAO! I like you
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
Beverly--Busi looks like a Nigerian.
Melvin--she has dated 3 9ja guys.
Cleo----a lot of S.A gals r influenced by Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:51pm On Aug 22, 2013
ninnyanny: lol.U go fear fine girl na. Anyways U welcome
***are you shy**?
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 11:52pm On Aug 22, 2013
GH KWAME:

Bulls Eye with @Akwaaba! ...... BTW, the WC has been modified already to
reflect changing trends and for those
unwilling to make contact with surfaces
that have kissed other persons backsides. It's known as the pour flush and gives you the joy of WC and the 'HWIII TIM'(sound of droppings), all one needs is just a cup of water, and not the gallons consumed by the traditional WC.

Hehehe. I don dey sabi small small.

Guy, na WC una learn today? Lol. Whr u see this info sef?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:52pm On Aug 22, 2013
Beverly--charity has small breastss

grin grin

seun..kilode na.I said breastss not bosoms.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 22, 2013
elohor_ayodele:

Be like say some of dat shite wen kip u for toilet from 12 till 9pm enta ur mouth n ur brain! Beta park well nw n mind ur bizness, afta all I no talk to u.
Mumu! You can't even accept that you are sounding DUMB and now you just wrote this DUMBISH thing and posted it here with your two left hands wey get bend bend fingers!!
You dey Form say you be Teacher when na only your mumuness dey lead your miserable boring LIFE!!
AGBAYA!!!
You sabi spell everything for we world but you neva still win Award!
Confused deceased SOUL!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 22, 2013
ella.b:
Beverly--Busi looks like a Nigerian.
Melvin--she has dated 3 9ja guys.
Cleo----a lot of S.A gals r influenced by Nigerians.

Taaaa. Its every girl in Africa. cool
GH KWAME:
Hmmm, why did you stylishly gloss over my question to you as to the GPS of @The Amaka?....BTW, performing that track without Wizkid will not have the maximum effect.

Lol. The amaka is a name that must not be mentioned anyhow grin. Last time I blew her a good night kiss, my post got three likes, I was scared grin. Yeah, without wizkid performing, the track won't be enjoyed at it's maximum

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:53pm On Aug 22, 2013
Mariarocks:

LMFAO! I like you
grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 11:53pm On Aug 22, 2013
ninnyanny: Ella sweety I love okirika but for goodness' sake she on a continental t.v. Don't Dillish n cloe buy okirika? But somethings r better left unsaid

Okrika confession. Okay o. No need for boutiques then. grin

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 11:54pm On Aug 22, 2013
ella.b:

.lol u killed with me laughter.me 2,i like bend diwn cos i no get money.lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 11:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
ninnyanny: lol...silly u...well,I had to tell her/him that cos I'm so angry that we have hyped Dillish and sold her to Africa even more than our reps and now we are begging for votes and Namibians are just relaxed cos they know that come sunday,Dillish is likely to pick that cash! And if she ended up winning,Nigeria would be held responsible for melvin's failure...#teamIdevex#

GBAM! I agree with most of what you said. People don't realize that Nigerian publicity always favors any housemate. Whether they believe it or not.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
tuktudicko:
For crying out loud, this is so unecessary....

WAT ARE YOU
Your god
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by meggy11: 11:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
elohor_ayodele:

Be like say some of dat shite wen kip u for toilet from 12 till 9pm enta ur mouth n ur brain! Beta park well nw n mind ur bizness, afta all I no talk to u.

Hmm.... Una no go kill person for this thread. I don laugh tire. Make una take am slowly abeg.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
Kslib:
***are you shy**?
All izz well!
goodness me! Shy? Smh. Lmao
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
See as una dey confess bend down select. Guys go fear fear grin grin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 11:57pm On Aug 22, 2013
Kslib:
I dey na.. You no see me? Lol
All izz well!

choi! U don talk lie o. For where?

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 22, 2013
Ginger78: .lol u killed with me laughter.me 2,i like bend diwn cos i no get money.lol

Don't worry. Brokeness is not forever. Louboutin dey your near future cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by elohorayodele: 11:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
Mariarocks:

You are still talking undecided LOL! You really abuse the privilege of being stupiid sha

How can I abuse dat special kind of privilege? Smtin dats bin passed down ur generation for ova a thousand yrs now, stpdity runs in ur veins, its ur rite n inheritance, ur kids r waiting for dier share
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
BizBloke:

Okrika confession. Okay o. No need for boutiques then. grin

see u..all d clothes for boutique na grade 1 of OK.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 22, 2013
Josydaky:
He/She must have intentionally piss u off. Dont mind him/her jare. Jobless human being probably.

Keep the vote coming

*gives her the french kiss*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 12:00am On Aug 23, 2013
elohor_ayodele: Beverly : tank u Biggie cos u av made africa knw am a shining star! Taaaaaah! Afta smokin lk chimney, guzzlin more dan klint d drunk, den behavin lk a sex starved vixen u av disgraced naija! Melvin 4 d mullah!

I had to pull this quote up:
Now you are trying to cover your azz as if you weren't judging Beverly for something that many other housemates do. I see how you tried to switch it up as if you were condemning her for her wrongdoings, but BEHOLD, you are here condemning her for smoking and drinking. Is Beverly the first person to smoke? How does smoking affect anybody? Is she the only one that gets drunk? (Dillish and Cleo almost every Saturday, anyone?) So what the hell are you on about? [size=16pt]THIS[/size] is the thing I'm talking about when I say Nigerians LOVE to form holier than thou. Never in BBA have I seen people condemning female housemates that choose to smoke, but now it's a problem because it's Beverly. Biggie provides the housemates with alcohol and now it's a crime that she drinks. WTF won't I hear on this thread?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 23, 2013
Mariarocks: See as una dey confess bend down select. Guys go fear fear grin grin.
No be small thing o grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 12:00am On Aug 23, 2013
ella.b:
Beverly--charity has small breastss

grin grin

seun..kilode na.I said breastss not bosoms.

Hahaha. Na like so one guy write breastss, ein see tips.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.