Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,125 members, 7,880,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:57 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1544) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2187348 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 23, 2013
LMAO!!.

Melvin - yeah I know that song "redeemer", who sang it again?

Cleo - cece winans shockedshocked

Na nicole c mullen grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 12:31am On Aug 23, 2013
ochongonoko:

Lol. The amaka is a name that must not be mentioned anyhow grin. Last time I blew her a good night kiss, my post got three likes, I was scared grin. Yeah, without wizkid performing, the track won't be enjoyed at it's maximum
Eyah! Two Likes already? And why would you want to blow her a good night kiss? Na your job? And why should that attract three(3) Likes? ... Guy I start dey suspect you oo. You wan be like Melvin wey d1ckmatize en paddy en woman abi?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 23, 2013
Kslib:
Lol..
@ostrich,walahi i go wound you..lol
Na just harmless thank you ,nothing more..lol
Why you dey do me wetin elikem dey do Melvin na?
All izz well!

Lol.. Na brotherly love I dey show you o, the chick tight so you suppose happy as I dey pray for your toast work grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 23, 2013
OMG! ThankGod!! They just called off the STRIKE!!!

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 12:36am On Aug 23, 2013
njokusboy: Honestly ehn, things have really fallen apart, its appalling to see how much we celebrate indecency and promiscuity these days.. Whatever happened to morality Now promiscuity and indirect prostitution is now seen as "living their life" so much so that other pple who try to criticise are told to "get a life" WONDERFUL... Am sure some people would attack me for this..
Truly the media is under developing africa, very soon we would start applauding people for performing sexual acts on the streets, na small small e dey take start.. Its just like, we passed an anti-gay law but don't see anything wrong with watching movies like "modern family".. We are gradually internalising filth and very soon we would accept it as a way of life... Matter of fact it has started already.. God help us.

Why r u stressing urself 4 nothing..nothing stays de same..dis is evolution..very soon pple will start walking naked on de street so brace self 4 it..but I don't understand when sumpple say intimacy on tv n in the open is bad..sumtin dat we all do..we all do this but we condemn when sum1 does it in the open..wat r we afraid of..I just don't get it

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by elohorayodele: 12:37am On Aug 23, 2013
god_of_music: You are a BIG confused Hypocrite!! Gosh!!! You wanna beef me on writing in pidgin while you are doing the same??
For your information Fooool! Na only pesin wey sabi spell and write English wella fit yab or yarn for pidgin!
You wanna wish me death??
BET ME!
You will DIE before me! BET ME!!!
People like you are born at the road side because that's where accidents occur!!!! ****spits****

Bet me, bet me, u b bookie? Y I yab u wit pidgin, shebi u de use d rule book of yabbin de yarn? U de learn abeg, Information minister oshi, okponu god of popo. Roadside gd 4 u na, I didn't knw u had such a glorified birthplace cos wat I originally heard was dat u were d product of a leaked condom, conceived in a farmland, n @ birth ur mum tried to bury u in a pit toilet bt unfortunately sm1 rescued n elongated dis miserable life of urs. Don't wori death is comin to u soon, u av seen d signs already, mayb rigor mortis wud set in b4 u actually stp breathin. You r cold rite?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 12:37am On Aug 23, 2013
THE AMAKA:

I was in lectures. LOL. I like the sound of that tho. cool
Anything for you.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 23, 2013
GH KWAME:
Eyah! Two Likes already? And why would you want to blow her a good night kiss? Na your job? And why should that attract three(3) Likes? ... Guy I start dey suspect you oo. You wan be like Melvin wey d1ckmatize en paddy en woman abi?

Lmao.. Hope you're seeing what I'm passing through. That post has attracted two likes, that's why I don't want to call the amaka's name before you think I'm crooked with my ways gringrin. I blew her an innocent good night kiss after she blew her's first, they left her post and liked mine. I'm innocent o, I don't covet my my friend's GF o grin. Don't suspect any foul play, I'm innocent grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:38am On Aug 23, 2013
ochongonoko:

Lol.. Na brotherly love I dey show you o, the chick tight so you suppose happy as I dey pray for your toast work grin
Lol.. No any toast work dey in session ooo.. * No go give the babe the impression say i dey hit on her ooo cos i will hateeeeeee.. grin grin
I know say you dey look for wetin you go use feed your eyes dis nite but lai lai,no be me you go use... Lmao!!! grin grin
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 23, 2013
GH KWAME:
Anything for you.
Awww so sweet. Ghana meets Naija. Who says we cant get along smiley cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by elohorayodele: 12:41am On Aug 23, 2013
Mariarocks: Abeg oh shocked shocked. I no dey argue with person wey dey take things to my family. Abeg I rebuke every bad thing that has been said about my lineage and generations on this thread in Jesus name Amen!!!!! And also about me.. Amen!!

grin grin meanwhile....this last week, I don already talk say I no go banter like that. So that person wey just disrespect me up there....may whatever you said backfire to you one hundred folds. Amen!!!

Look @ dis lil witch who only has hate in her heart praying! U r a pathetic two faced biatch, afta cursing u stat prayin. Wateva u wish me I wish u 2.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 23, 2013
Kslib:
Lol.. No any toast work dey in session ooo.. * No go give the babe the impression say i dey hit on her ooo cos i will hateeeeeee.. grin grin
I know say you dey look for wetin you go use feed your eyes dis nite but lai lai,no be me you go use... Lmao!!! grin grin
All izz well!

Lol.. If you hit on her, it's not bad sha wink

All has been well since grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 23, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:

That nigga is sleek grin. I'm waiting for the wedding bells to ring

Gh kwame weds The amaka grin

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:46am On Aug 23, 2013
ochongonoko:

Lol.. If you hit on her, it's not bad sha wink

All has been well since grin
Bia,Nna i go bite you ooo... Lol..
***looks left** **looks right*** Oya you hit on her na..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 23, 2013
This one be Naija and Ghana love lol. wink
Royal^Pearl^:
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 23, 2013
Kslib:
Bia,Nna i go bite you ooo... Lol..
***looks left** **looks right*** Oya you hit on her na..
All izz well!

*whispers* I'm targeting mukina grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 23, 2013
elohor_ayodele:

Look @ dis lil witch who only has hate in her heart praying! U r a pathetic two faced biatch, afta cursing u stat prayin. Wateva u wish me I wish u 2.

LMFAO!!!! BACK TO SENDER!! AMEN AMEN! I no be winch/wizard oh. Na you be winch. You and your partners no even need plane to dey fly from country to country...you just dey zoom in the air for night...

I bind and cast ooooh!!!

FYI. I don't wish death on people or curse their family, generations or lineage. Its never that serious to extend stuff to that extent..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:54am On Aug 23, 2013
ochongonoko:

*whispers* I'm targeting mukina grin
Ooooh boy!!! So of all women wey you see na mukina2 **looks left** **looks right** THE ROBOT na im you see...
This goes to prove what i've always been saying "Women in power are appealing"..
But oh boy,you get long throat sha...
E get who me sef dey target TEY TEY.. Lol
grin grin grin grin
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 12:56am On Aug 23, 2013
ochongonoko:

Lmao.. Hope you're seeing what I'm passing through. That post has attracted two likes, that's why I don't want to call the amaka's name before you think I'm crooked with my ways gringrin. I blew her an innocent good night kiss after she blew her's first, they left her post and liked mine. I'm innocent o, I don't covet my my friend's GF o grin. Don't suspect any foul play, I'm innocent grin
Hmmmmmmm, I see You @ochon and @The Amaka

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 12:59am On Aug 23, 2013
god_of_music: OMG! ThankGod!! They just called off the STRIKE!!!
Really? If na true, I go start to read frm 2moro o! *Final exam things*

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 1:02am On Aug 23, 2013
Good night/morning peeps
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by elohorayodele: 1:02am On Aug 23, 2013
Mariarocks:

LMFAO!!!! BACK TO SENDER!! AMEN AMEN! I no be winch/wizard oh. Na you be winch. You and your partners no even need plane to dey fly from country to country...you just dey zoom in the air for night...

I bind and cast ooooh!!!

FYI. I don't wish death on people or curse their family, generations or lineage. Its never that serious to extend stuff to that extent..

FYI: witches lk u wil alwys deny wat dey are. Kip denying. No wori, na praya go mak u confess soon. Hateful witch!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 1:03am On Aug 23, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:

ochongonoko:

That nigga is sleek grin. I'm waiting for the wedding bells to ring

Gh kwame weds The amaka grin

Psychologically, men have a harder time than women being " just friends " with the opposite sex.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 23, 2013
elohor_ayodele:

Bet me, bet me, u b bookie? Y I yab u wit pidgin, shebi u de use d rule book of yabbin de yarn? U de learn abeg, Information minister oshi, okponu god of popo. Roadside gd 4 u na, I didn't knw u had such a glorified birthplace cos wat I originally heard was dat u were d product of a leaked condom, conceived in a farmland, n @ birth ur mum tried to bury u in a pit toilet bt unfortunately sm1 rescued n elongated dis miserable life of urs. Don't wori death is comin to u soon, u av seen d signs already, mayb rigor mortis wud set in b4 u actually stp breathin. You r cold rite?
Seriously,if you were twice as smart you'd still be ST.UPID!! You don't even understand or know the meaning of Paragraphs sef.. cheesy cheesy
Out of the 10 thousand sperms i can't believe you were the fastest!!!!
D.umbAss!! WTF?!!! How did you come out as?? Ehn
You wanna beef my momma? You think she's like your mom who opens her Fat useless legs for any Tom,Diick and Harry?
I can see you are sad because your mum has stopped getting Clients! Tufia! Pls tell her Fork Adict is coming!!!
I would love to spit on you but my saliva is also a precious natural human moisture, how can i waste my moisture on a thing like you?!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 23, 2013
I thought I've seen it all but I don jam the biggest fool for this thread sha. shocked shocked grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 23, 2013
Josydaky:
Really? If na true, I go start to read frm 2moro o! *Final exam things*
I meant the strike wey dey give my alt account @Jasonverbz grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:47am On Aug 23, 2013
Pls if you people are exchanging words of insults with yourselves in here, kindly exclude your peaceful innocent parents out of it. Stop involving your parents into it. Abeg una in Gods name.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:58am On Aug 23, 2013
Agbgift: Pls if you people are exchanging words of insults with yourselves in here, kindly exclude your peaceful innocent parents out of it. Stop involving your parents into it. Abeg una in Gods name.
You already know who started it na.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:58am On Aug 23, 2013
Kslib:
Ooooh boy!!! So of all women wey you see na mukina2 **looks left** **looks right** THE ROBOT na im you see...
This goes to prove what i've always been saying "Women in power are appealing"..
But oh boy,you get long throat sha...
E get who me sef dey target TEY TEY.. Lol
grin grin grin grin
All izz well!

Lol, mukina na big meat, na em make I dey target am smiley

Who be this chick wey you dey target?. On this thread? shockedshocked. Drop some clues lemme see if I can make this chick notice wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:59am On Aug 23, 2013
Agbgift: Pls if you people are exchanging words of insults with yourselves in here, kindly exclude your peaceful innocent parents out of it. Stop involving your parents into it. Abeg una in Gods name.

I concur. Wishing people death and cussing someone's generation/parents is just not right!!. Haba!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:02am On Aug 23, 2013
GH KWAME:

Psychologically, men have a harder time than women being " just friends " with the opposite sex.

All these grammar won't stop me from attending the wedding ceremony gringrin. Happy dating life tonguegrin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:31am On Aug 23, 2013
Na wa for this thread oo! So DRY!!! *goes back to twitter*

(1) (2) (3) ... (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.