Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,832 members, 7,872,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:13 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2185501 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
GH KWAME:
Kwaaaaaaaaa ........ I tell you ehn, This Thread is the Best place to unwind after a fuckkery day.
God_Of_Mischief doing what he does Best, Mischief....... Lol, I tot I was alone with regardz to the "UNLESS" comment posted by a certain M0niker.
If i seeeeelaaap you ehn!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by elohorayodele: 11:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
You send dem to primary sch, secondary sch, put dem in afta sch classes, send dem to univ n pay for tutorials n afta all d education de don't knw d diff btw UNLESS n USELESS.
May GOD nt give us dese kinda kids
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 22, 2013
ochongonoko:

Kwwwaaaaaa!!. Charley, this thread is not meant to be missed. I can miss any favourite site of mine but not this thread. Lmao @god of mischief. I always brace myself up to see mischief and fuckerry in his posts gringrin. The "unless" statement got me laughing so hard, cos I was so so confused grin

Ehen, charley, better tell R2Bees to perform "slow it down" on suday or I'll come to ghana and torture them grin
Oga oo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 11:13pm On Aug 22, 2013
elohor_ayodele: You send dem to primary sch, secondary sch, put dem in afta sch classes, send dem to univ n pay for tutorials n afta all d education de don't knw d diff btw UNLESS n USELESS.
It could have been a slip of the hand.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 11:15pm On Aug 22, 2013
ochongonoko:

Lol.. She later said it's USELESS not UNLESS..
KwaaaaaKwaaaaKwaa! ....... I thought she typed USELESS but was changed to UNLESS by Seun.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
Lmao, some people go kill me for this thread, big brother the chase thread, bestest thread ever.... Analysis, counter analysis, arguments and insults.. I try to argue, some people take am personal begin insult me, for those wey insult me JUsT LIKE DAT, I forgive una nd for the ones wey I yab too out of revenge, make una forgive me too, if una like.. lolzzz.. The thread go soon end...

Vote melvin and don't stop voting till sunday morning... Make our effort no dey in vain.. Night threadmates.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by elohorayodele: 11:19pm On Aug 22, 2013
Josydaky:
It could have been a slip of the hand.

Na u pour slippery stuff on top of her keyboard/ keypad? Slip ko, slippers ni
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2013
Josydaky:
Cool.
GOM, why are insulting Beneye like that na, you called him/her a dead body. Take it easy.
I hope you are still voting Melvin sha.

That FOOL pissed me off mehhn!
She/he has been on my case since page 893 till now..... And for some funny reasons i don't quote her but i decided to lock that door today.... Tomorrow or anytime she/he wakes up or maybe she/he won't even wake up again sef..
Mtcheeeew!! I don VEX! WTF?!!! What Nonsense?!!!!

I'm still voting Melvin massively tho.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 11:22pm On Aug 22, 2013
ochongonoko:

Kwwwaaaaaa!!. Charley, this thread is not meant to be missed. I can miss any favourite site of mine but not this thread. Lmao @god of mischief. I always brace myself up to see mischief and fuckerry in his posts gringrin. The "unless" statement got me laughing so hard, cos I was so so confused grin

Ehen, charley, better tell R2Bees to perform "slow it down" on suday or I'll come to ghana and torture them grin

Where is my The Amaka? .... BTW, with regardz to R2Bees's "slow it down" I suggest you do your part by telling Wizkid to perform together with them cox they featured him.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 22, 2013
elohor_ayodele: You send dem to primary sch, secondary sch, put dem in afta sch classes, send dem to univ n pay for tutorials n afta all d education de don't knw d diff btw UNLESS n USELESS.
Shaaaraaaap!! It was just a TYPO!
Mr/mrs.Perfect you are sounding DUMB now!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ziggyzito(m): 11:24pm On Aug 22, 2013
ochongonoko: Names of those dillish has given a S/O to from naija

Osho baba/comrade adams oshomole
Goodluck jonathan
Edo state
Charity(bev's friend)
Dangoti(dangote)
Ice prince
And lately, d'banj gringrin

Na wa o, I wonder how a day without her giving a S/O will be grin
famzin no be crime na
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by elohorayodele: 11:27pm On Aug 22, 2013
god_of_music: Shaaaraaaap!! It was just a TYPO!
Mr/mrs.Perfect you are sounding DUMB now!!

Be like say some of dat shite wen kip u for toilet from 12 till 9pm enta ur mouth n ur brain! Beta park well nw n mind ur bizness, afta all I no talk to u.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 11:27pm On Aug 22, 2013
BizBloke:

Huh? You no serious o. See long sentence just to describe an act.

Akwaaba! (hope say I get am? wink)

Bulls Eye with @Akwaaba! ...... BTW, the WC has been modified already to
reflect changing trends and for those
unwilling to make contact with surfaces
that have kissed other persons backsides. It's known as the pour flush and gives you the joy of WC and the 'HWIII TIM'(sound of droppings), all one needs is just a cup of water, and not the gallons consumed by the traditional WC.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 11:28pm On Aug 22, 2013
god_of_music: That FOOL pissed me off mehhn!
She/he has been on my case since page 893 till now..... And for some funny reasons i don't quote her but i decided to lock that door today.... Tomorrow or anytime she/he wakes up or maybe she/he won't even wake up again sef. .

For crying out loud, this is so unecessary....

WAT ARE YOU
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 11:28pm On Aug 22, 2013
Mariarocks:

Your first mistake. Never look at anybody based on region. We are all one. If you see somebody from Pakistan behaving funny you don't say because he's Pakistan, it's none of my business.

Secondly, the first step to repentance is accepting and embracing the fact that you are flawed and she might not know it but that is what she has done.

Thirdly everyone is a work in progress....well everyone that dreams of being bigger.

She's not ashamed to show she is not perfect is what I mean. They're people that hide behind closed doors pretending to themselves that they are perfect....they're better than others and therefore see it fit to look down on them and all I'm saying is, it is wrong.

In the words of Bob Marley: Who are you to judge the life I live?
I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be
but before you start pointing fingers...
make sure you hands are clean!
.well said shikena.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 11:29pm On Aug 22, 2013
Mariarocks:

Your first mistake. Never look at anybody based on region. We are all one. If you see somebody from Pakistan behaving funny you don't say because he's Pakistan, it's none of my business.

Secondly, the first step to repentance is accepting and embracing the fact that you are flawed and she might not know it but that is what she has done.

Thirdly everyone is a work in progress....well everyone that dreams of being bigger.

She's not ashamed to show she is not perfect is what I mean. They're people that hide behind closed doors pretending to themselves that they are perfect....they're better than others and therefore see it fit to look down on them and all I'm saying is, it is wrong.

In the words of Bob Marley: Who are you to judge the life I live?
I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be
but before you start pointing fingers...
make sure you hands are clean!
.well said shikena.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:32pm On Aug 22, 2013
@ninnyanny,hmmmn,no be wetin i plan be dat ooo..
I no even notice the diff sef.. Lol
.. Na normal normal..
All izz well sha!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:32pm On Aug 22, 2013
Beverly--in ma country,I ve enof bras and before I had big boobss.

Interesting.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 11:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
**M0DIFIED**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
Beverly - I used to have big booobs before. My bras used to be huge

Huh?. Beverly, your old pics doesnt show your big booobs o . Haba!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 11:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
elohor_ayodele:

Be like say some of dat shite wen kip u for toilet from 12 till 9pm enta ur mouth n ur brain! Beta park well nw n mind ur bizness, afta all I no talk to u.

U sef e don do, u v hammered on d lady's mistake 4 lyk 2pages now...
Wen u make fun of sumtin, learn 2let it go after a while....
No one is above correction
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 22, 2013
GH KWAME:
KwaaaaaKwaaaaKwaa! ....... I thought she typed USELESS but was changed to UNLESS by Seun.

gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:34pm On Aug 22, 2013
Oh shit! Bev shut up already,
Bev:I bought my black bra in bend down select.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:34pm On Aug 22, 2013
Beverly--yes,I like "bend down".yes...cuz I don't ve money.

Lol beverly sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 11:36pm On Aug 22, 2013
god_of_music: That FOOL pissed me off mehhn!
She/he has been on my case since page 893 till now..... And for some funny reasons i don't quote her but i decided to lock that door today.... Tomorrow or anytime she/he wakes up or maybe she/he won't even wake up again sef..

He/She must have intentionally piss u off. Dont mind him/her jare. Jobless human being probably.

Keep the vote coming
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:36pm On Aug 22, 2013
Kslib: @ninnyanny,hmmmn,no be wetin i plan be dat ooo..
I no even notice the diff sef.. Lol
.. Na normal normal..
All izz well sha!
hmmmmm.missed u on here sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 22, 2013
GH KWAME:

Where is my The Amaka? .... BTW, with regardz to R2Bees's "slow it down" I suggest you do your part by telling Wizkid to perform together with them cox they featured him.

Lol. Biggie will pay extra if wizkid comes along with r2bees so it's better for R2bees to perform it like that cos I love the song grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:37pm On Aug 22, 2013
ninnyanny: Oh shit! Bev shut up already,
Bev:I bought my black bra in bend down select.
Lol leave her jor.U no dey buy okrika too?

Me sef dey buy "bend down" and na swag I dey use buy am. tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2013
ella.b:
Beverly--yes,I like "bend down".yes...cuz I don't ve money.

Lol beverly sha.
Ella I love bev a lot but she talks too much mehn
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:42pm On Aug 22, 2013
ella.b:

Lol leave her jor.U no dey buy okrika too?

Me sef dey buy "bend down" and na swag I dey use buy am. tongue
Ella sweety I love okirika but for goodness' sake she on a continental t.v. Don't Dillish n cloe buy okirika? But somethings r better left unsaid

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:42pm On Aug 22, 2013
ninnyanny: Ella I love bev a lot but she talks too much mehn
smiley I know.
Na 3days remain.hehehe..atleast she's giving us sum'n to talk bout.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:43pm On Aug 22, 2013
ninnyanny: hmmmmm.missed u on here sha
Tanx jare, E no easy for fine girl to miss person..
Once again,thank you for missing me... Lol grin grin.
All izz well!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.