Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,903 members, 7,872,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1564) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2185568 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 9:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
ochongonoko:

Don't worry bro. Let's wait for him to provide EVERYONE's comments backing itsmodella and also provide a snapshot of EVERYONE's moniker present at that time

Any evidence less than the above conditions, will be discarded as the rants of a drunkard cool

*disappointed*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 23, 2013
Anyways, when this whole thug of war started, I told pips not to interfere or take sides so the ladies can sort themselves out, too bad they didn't listen, I notice some pple have some goodwill ahead of others in this thread... This doesn't give much room for an even playing ground, if two pple start an argument, it is best to allow both of them to go at each other without interventions from other parties irrespective of what we feel.. I tire sef..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2013
Lmao.. What in biggie's name is feza wearing, and this green hood again mr oneal.. grin?

Betty looks so pretty and she did strike some funny poses, looks like she's having fun..

I need to visit twitter asap.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2013
Kslib:
Nah,not al all bro.. We are cool...
All izz well!

Thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Someone just alerted me about a new anti-Dillish campaign on this thread.

tuktudicko:
...maybe cos she succeded. In soliciting wildchilds support grin *justsayin
At this rate, I suspect @wild child tipped(alerted) @sweetlemon off.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2013
ItsModella: Feza needs a real fashion stylist mehn, her style is a complete disaster.

Assin,asap.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 9:49pm On Aug 23, 2013
StateOfMind: Lmao.. What in biggie's name is feza wearing, and this green hood again mr oneal.. grin?

Betty looks so pretty and she did strike some funny poses, looks like she's having fun..

Omoh, thread dry. No1 is even updating. Majority have joined e-war. It was funny at first but now it's all plain dry undecided

@Ella b
I beg e be like say u dey in a world of ure own....i beg send me these guy's twitter handles again make I follow u flex better gist jor.

Bolt n Betty for don bone taya for D Babylon. C as all of dem fresh shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 23, 2013
StateOfMind: Lmao.. What in biggie's name is feza wearing, and this green hood again mr oneal grin?

That hoodie that he turned into pjs alongside his blue boxers. He should stop wearing it outside abeg.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 9:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
Tuso:

Shhhhhaaaaaarrrrppppp derrrrrr..I saw ur comments..u were mocking her line saying it was wack..didn't u..I was wondering why u said dat or u were just being silly

I Dnt knw y I'm replyin dis but I wud jst clear some facts

Did u see the part wen I was tryna lighten d mood by scoring them points?
@Melon accused Itsmodella of seeking help 4rm an MOD cos she(@modella) was close 2said MOD, that's defamation of character and that's y I termed d line as wack .....if ITsmodella made that comment I wud av still made d same judgement
@tuwo I neva supported anyone....dnt jst start wit me........
And kip famzing, it suits u

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2013
wild child: @GH-Kwame And yeah I also think @TheAmaka shouldn't have replied @Sweetlemon considering the fact that she aint even in good terms with @ItsModella...
Yeah I know what I'm saying,they aint on talking terms,any comment against @sweetlemon will automatically be in favor of @ItsModella

The only comments I'm disappointed @ are those of @Ochon and @TheAmaka cos they are biased

Clearly you're drunk just like you've said. My comment to sweetlemon had NOTHING to do with Modella. What i replied was something she said in reference to a comment made to& about ME. I'm nobody's captain-save-a -hoe. I do things on my own terms.
Its better you sober up before you start talking about what you don't know.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 9:54pm On Aug 23, 2013
Tuso:

I now understand why every1 was backing itsmodella
U guys were quite unfair 2 sweetlemon
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2013
ochongonoko:

It okay.. I hereby withdraw my reply to tuktudicko about you wink. We cool bro cool

We r cool cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 23, 2013
Tuso:

*disappointed*

Lol.. I withdrew this post in my last comment to you cos I've already made the statement before I saw your rejoinder to my earlier post to you. Its nothing bro, we cool cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 10:03pm On Aug 23, 2013
StateOfMind: The more I read this girl's posts the more irritated I get. I decided to let her be yesterday so it wouldn't be like I'm always picking on her when she came here to spew nonsense as usual. The women and fish brain syndrome line and all the eediotic unsolicited advice to girls were all hitting the wrong nerves but I decided to chill. The so called 28year old sounds so confused, immature and has a problem comprehending people's posts,even if its one line before attacking them. I remember how you wanted to die of low self esteem just cos you did not win and ordinary online beauty show. How you opened thread upon thread sounding like a confused being with zero self esteem. The mumu relationship you had with the mumu bros then and How you come to nl to 'brag' about that same relationship.

Its so obvious you are the one who is still bitter about an ordinary online beauty pageant carrying beefs from romance section to bba thread, mentioning your beauty and body like i give 2furks about how you look like. Your posts are ugly and they lack depth to me, so why would I care about what you look like.?I saw your pictures then, you were the only one that uploaded thousands(I'm obviously exaggerating,so don't hyperventilate) of pictures in different costumes just cos you wanted to win so bad. You carried it on your head like its a life time achievement. And upon all your trying too hard, you still lost sorely. Get a grip of your life and move on! And don't you come here to play the victim like you always do.

Okay, I know I shouldn't do this, but this lady just annoys me. I'm done ranting.
this is 'going overboard'. Totally unnecessary. Come on...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 23, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Clearly you're drunk just like you've said. My comment to sweetlemon had NOTHING to do with Modella. What i replied was something she said in reference to a comment made to& about ME. I'm nobody's captain-save-a -hoe. I do things on my own terms.
Its better you sober up before you start talking about what you don't know.

gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2013
â™›AndrERushâ™›:

Thanks.. I honestly don't think you get a confirmation for ROA votes . It would be nice if someone else could also try it and see if he/she gets a confirmation . I have voted precisely N3,750 worth of votes, which is about 250 votes, and I never for once received a confirmation message.

I didn't get, too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:11pm On Aug 23, 2013
Seen all the pictures..was hopping from handle to handle..So pokello got bassey a footwear.
@Onizee
@BetyzoneBoo
@FezaKessy
@pokellosexxy
@BasseyOfficial

I really can't wait for the finale..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
BizBloke:

I didn't get, too.

do you live in or outside Nigeria?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
IyawoTM:

Omoh, thread dry. No1 is even updating. Majority have joined e-war. It was funny at first but now it's all plain dry undecided

@Ella b
I beg e be like say u dey in a world of ure own....i beg send me these guy's twitter handles again make I follow u flex better gist jor.

Bolt n Betty for don bone taya for D Babylon. C as all of dem fresh shocked

@Betyzoneboo @onizee @fezakessy @basseyoffical
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 10:17pm On Aug 23, 2013
tuktudicko:
I Dnt knw y I'm replyin dis but I wud jst 2 clear some facts

Did u see the part wen I was tryna lighten d mood by scoring them points?
@Melon accused Itsmodella of seeking help 4rm an MOD cos she(@modella) was close 2said MOD, that's defamation of character and that's y I termed d line as wack .....if ITsmodella made that comment I wud av still made d same judgement
I neva supported anyone....dnt jst start wit me

It's okay..don't want 2 attract attention cos pple will spit fire..it was a fact I stated..u should have just disagreed instead of saying all dat
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 23, 2013
StateOfMind: Seen all the pictures..was hopping from handle to handle..So pokello got bassey a footwear.
@Onizee
@BetyzoneBoo
@FezaKessy
@pokellosexxy
@BasseyOfficial

I really can't wait for the finale..
LK4 has some Babylon photos on his instagram. His twitter/instagram handle is @Lk_four.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2013
BizBloke:

I didn't get, too.

Are you voting from Nigeria or from overseas?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:20pm On Aug 23, 2013
ItsModella:
LK4 has some Babylon photos on his instagram. His twitter/instagram handle is @Lk_four.

Right away.. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:20pm On Aug 23, 2013
Catfights btw Polikem and Oneza camps also the mellish and Melaria fans.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 23, 2013
Have not seen Denzel o,is he not coming?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 10:28pm On Aug 23, 2013
THE AMAKA:

LOL. Imagine people trying to label me a disgrace because i don't wanna carry another person's life on my head. Like WTF? After day 91, life goes on. I can't be bothered by any of those housemates and what they choose to do or not do. Then my haters will come out and yarn opata. I just think it shows their mentality really. You either accept BBA whole heartedly or reject it completely.
.well said.keeping voting bev.she is d password.by d way,how are u?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2013
sexytabhi: Have not seen Denzel o,is he not coming?
He's already in SA.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2013
sexytabhi: Have not seen Denzel o,is he not coming?
He's in SA already.he hasn't posted any pictures.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Maybach4: 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2013
Melvin 4 life. I really hope he wins
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 10:34pm On Aug 23, 2013
seeing jessica reminds me of her escapade with Luke of Liberia.@ Gh kwame why are you on sweetlemons case.? leave the sweet lady alone
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 23, 2013
chriskwaku: seeing jessica reminds me of her escapade with Luke of Liberia.@ Gh kwame why are you on sweetmelons case.? leave the sweet lady alone
Are Luke and Jessica still together?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 10:37pm On Aug 23, 2013
ItsModella:
Are Luke and Jessica still together?

yeah, good question.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.