Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,158 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:34 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1565) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2187476 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:38pm On Aug 23, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:39pm On Aug 23, 2013
Annabel is really pretty too but her eyebrows are usually drawn in a dramatic way. Boss lady huddah, I wonder what we would have seen if this lady spent a few more weeks in the house. I also wonder who \what changed her mind about coming for the finale undecided

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 10:39pm On Aug 23, 2013
sexytabhi: Keep the votes coming for beverly #teambeverly
.yes ooo, she is d chase.lwkmd.peeps are killing me softly with laughter on dis thread.keep d votes coming for bev.teambeverly.meanwhile were is yinkande
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 10:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
sexytabhi: Keep the votes coming for beverly #teambeverly
.yes ooo, she is d chase.lwkmd.peeps are killing me softly with laughter on dis thread.keep d votes coming for bev.teambeverly.meanwhile were is yinkandehope i spelt it well.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2013
StateOfMind: Annabel is really pretty too but her eyebrows are usually drawn in a dramatic way. Boss lady huddah, I wonder what we would have seen if this lady spent a few more weeks in the house. I also wonder who \what changed her mind about coming for the finale undecided
I think Huddah would have made Pokello look like a saint.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2013
StateOfMind: Annabel is really pretty too but her eyebrows are usually drawn in a dramatic way. Boss lady huddah, I wonder what we would have seen if this lady spent a few more weeks in the house. I also wonder who \what changed her mind about coming for the finale undecided

Gbam...seun needs to do sum'n bout pics that aint uploading.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 10:42pm On Aug 23, 2013
[quote author=ItsModella]
Are Luke and Jessica still together?[/quot

I don't even know ooh. they promised to hook up after the show but hv not gotten any info on them
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 10:43pm On Aug 23, 2013
Pokello's Tweet...... Kai! Will she and Feza celebrate 2gether in Babylon? @pokellosexxy ::: Getting my sleep on for this shoot tomorrow!busy day. Goodnite y'all. Catch u all on my birthday!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 10:43pm On Aug 23, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Are you voting from Nigeria or from overseas?

Nigeria
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 10:44pm On Aug 23, 2013
lindsay:

do you live in or outside Nigeria?

In.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2013
ochongonoko:

Lol.. I withdrew this post in my last comment to you cos I've already made the statement before I saw your rejoinder to my earlier post to you. Its nothing bro, we cool cool

It's okay
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:47pm On Aug 23, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:47pm On Aug 23, 2013
God punish mtn network 4 me.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:58pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ginger78: .well said.keeping voting bev.she is d password.by d way,how are u?

My dear, i'm fine. Trying to sort out some school stuff. I don tire. embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eleshin(m): 10:58pm On Aug 23, 2013
There was a Nairaland.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by omonime: 11:00pm On Aug 23, 2013
ninnyanny: to make matters worse,some nigerians are even voting her over Melvin and bev! Gosh,some people act like Dillish is the most beautiful girl they have ever seen. As for me, it may sound funny to most people on here,but I'm more beautiful than dillish,at least I don't have a big tommy neither do I have bent lips. Ok ,I'm not a celeb right? Is Dillish more beautiful than Ini edo,omo sexy to mention a few. People should stop disgracing Nigerian ladies already! I always knew Dillish is sneaky, the way she begs for money by deliberating giving S/O to oshomole,denrele and Dangote. She also goes as far as using some emotional blackmail on africa,saying how other HMs have achieved more than her and how she has been separated from her family,for goodness' sake bev,elikem and others had some painful childhood as well so why is her own different.I could go on and on!

God will bless u richly for this ur post. i was always against the way they hyped her beauty. for crying out loud we have so many many and many beauties here in naija ranging from local unknow girls to celebs. so did we do this to ourselves. dilish must not win at all. that girl is a snake and does not love anyone but her self. i just hope that it is that $1000k jewelry that she will win. pls kip voting melvin he will win. it looks tough and impossible but it will be possible. SHALOM

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 11:02pm On Aug 23, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Are you voting from Nigeria or from overseas?
I tink @Amaka ll have an idea on these since she is abroad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:02pm On Aug 23, 2013
ella.b:

Gbam...seun needs to do sum'n bout pics that aint uploading.

Oh, so its a nl thing, and I was thinking my network was messing with me. Seun they are not unclad pics duhhhh...tongue

And that babe jessica has some mad hips and asss, chei..I'd also like to know if she's still with her bouncer looking boyfie.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 11:03pm On Aug 23, 2013
chriskwaku: @ Gh kwame why are you on sweetlemons case.? leave the sweet lady alone
Ermmm, are you the one who tipped @sweetlemon off?.....BTW, I am not on her case, just pointing out some few inconsistencies. Every M0niker has a House number and can be traced you know.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 11:04pm On Aug 23, 2013
skipofem: I tink @Amaka ll have an idea on theses since she is abroad

I only vote online, but i may experiment later and let you know
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 11:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
BizBloke:

In.

it obviously didn't work. how can you be in Nigeria, vote with a different country code and expect to get confirmation.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 11:07pm On Aug 23, 2013
Has Pokello met her inlaws already? Cox she tweeted earlier on that Eli's Br0 and M0m will Rep.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 11:10pm On Aug 23, 2013
THE AMAKA:
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 11:14pm On Aug 23, 2013
BizBloke:

Nigeria

Oh, okay. How's the Web voting going from your side?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 11:14pm On Aug 23, 2013
skipofem: I tink @Amaka ll have an idea on theses since she is abroad

That's true. @THE AMAKA please do try it and let me know. If you don't also get a confirmation message, it'll mean they don't generally confirm ROA votes.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 23, 2013
Being in Biggie’s House invites a lot of criticism, especially from those who don’t know the pressures of the game. For the first time on The Chase, the Housemates spoke about the possibility of being criticized by Africa and Melvin openly admitted to not caring about people who criticize them.

“There are so many things that we do here and we’re being criticized for,” Melvin had said to the gang. He expressed that he doesn’t care about what people have to say. Beverly jumped in to the conversation saying that Melvin doesn’t care because he doesn’t know what is being said out there but Melvin refused her argument and said even if he knew what was being said about him, he wouldn’t care.

Cleo also said that even if she knew she still wouldn’t care about the criticism out there. Dillish and Beverly said that they wouldn’t mind people telling them that they saw their butts on screen after leaving The Chase. Beverly said that her response to that would be “It’s ok because we were in the House and not the street.”

The pressure of being on The Chase has clearly mad our
Chasers stronger, especially because they know in no time
they will be dealing with critiques who will be judging them according to their actions in Biggie’s House. So this might have been a session where they were merely bracing one another for the outside world. You go Housemates!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 23, 2013
Self control and mind control.
If the body is controled the mind can never be controled.
I always wish I could read what whatever goes on in the mind of elikem and melvin whenver they are in the jacuzzi with these babes..hmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
As the Housemates sat in the kitchen eating and drinking,
they started sharing stories of being mugged. While some
stories were sad and scary, some were also very funny.

The conversation had started off while Cleo and Melvin had been clearing stuff off the table after they finished cooking. Elikem had been the last one to wake up after his nap earlier only to find the other four Housemates chatting away in the kitchen.

As the conversation went on, Cleo told her fellow
Housemates of how she got robbed on a rainy day, except the thief hadn’t been able to grab her bag. She ran with her bag in the opposite direction, laughing at the mugger who had only managed to get away with the bag handles. The Housemates thought she was really lucky as they laughed at her funny ordeal.

The pretty Namibian Dillish also had a story to tell. She was pointing to a scar on her arm when she narrated a story of how she got it. She had just gotten paid when a thief started following her. “He just came from the back and with a big brick he came straight for me,” she said with hand gestures. She managed to run away but she fell down and the man took her hand bag. Dillish also managed to get her hand bag back thanks to an ex-boyfriend who didn’t let the matter go.

Of all the stories, Elikem’s was the most terrifying. He told the gang that in his country, the robbers carry around
sharpened machetes and when you are busy on a call on your phone, they wait for you to finish talking and ask you to hand over the phone. “You give them the phone and you run,” Elikem expressed.#stolen
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
Keep voting melvin please.. It's just for a little hours more and we will rest

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 11:27pm On Aug 23, 2013
GH KWAME: .

Yes dear?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 11:28pm On Aug 23, 2013
THE AMAKA:

I only vote online, but i may experiment later and let you know
ok tnx
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 23, 2013
I’ll Cut My Hair When I Get Kids - Angelo

South African housemate, Angelo spoke to Word Is about
various issues including his signature look. “I have had this hair for 14 years. It is not easy maintaining it. It is a whole day affair to wash and blow dry the locks,” adding, “[I will cut them] one day when I have kids, maybe.”

Angelo said his onscreen relationship with Beverly of Nigeria is “different now that I’m out here and she is still in the house. It is up to me and her to see where our relationship will go. I believe if we can work at it, it can work.” He said his plans out of the reality show include “working on my own TV show, get a chance to give back to orphanages because I come from a disadvantaged background and I’d like to motivate them and instil skills in them to believe in themselves because every person has a purpose in life. I’d also like to travel around Africa and possibly Kenya to experience the culture and the people.”
He rooted for Nigeria’s Melvin to take home the prize money from Sunday’s finale for Big Brother Africa because he is “humble and a gentle man”.

The professional choreographer said he would like to work with P-Square on their music video projects to make their “videos look amazing” adding, “African music is going to the next level.” #hijacked

@team melvin, are y'all seeing the bolded?. That's the more reason y'all should intensify y'all efforts. Don't quit now, y'all aint a quitter!!. Let's do this melvino cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.