Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1626) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2185506 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1623) (1624) (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2013
Yinkade: @ochon and all thanks for the s/o.....would do mine after the show ends tonight and congratulate which ever party that wins.....btw....@spade i hope you would still do post your weight training progress pictures.......later peeps....till 7:30

Definitely!
But just pray Melvin wins oooh.
Cuz if Dillish ends up winning this thing, na WEIGHT LOSS tutorial I go post!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2013
Happy sunday all.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2013
god_of_music: Farewell Josydaky
farewell Kslib
farewell Wild Child
Farewell Ochongononko
farewell Ozodigboo
farewell Spade
farewell Bizbloke
farewell 9ja4eva
farewell AndreRush
farewell Sholay2011
farewell Lansguy69
farewell v24m
farewell Fork adict
farewell Mariarocks
farewell Noname
Farewell Waxdude
farewell Omonime
farewell GH Kwame
farewell Tuso
farewell Otumfour
farewell Miss_3v3
farewell Royal_Pearl
farewell i love Gh
farewell Zimbobatic
farewell 1,2
farewell Kgr28
farewell SA_girl
farewell Lucifer
Farewell Goom
farewell Itsmodella
Farewell Stateofmind
farewell Safarigirl
farewell Ella.b
farewell IyawoTM
farewell Miss sparkles
farewell THE AMAKA
farewell Ginger78
farewell Sexy Fox
farewell Adaberry
farewell Pink!
Farewell Lindsay
Farewell Agbigift
farewell SweetLemon
farewell Yinkade
farewell Ayodele_
Farewell Dopekid
farewell Click2cbn
farewell Alekside
farewell D'veritas
farewell Hernandez7 a.k.a Abumikey
farewell Lalaosky
farewell Garri Warlord
farewell Uti _Jara o A.k.a GwinkM
farewell Tiyazman
farewell Giiyaz
farewell Jasonverbz
-
-
I swear when i was writing this i was crying *sobs* we all gonna go our separate ways tonight!
We have really made this thread a SUCCESS!!!
Everybody who posted a comment here will not see DEATH!
We shall all live LONG!
Anybody i offended or insulted here should forgive me and forget as i do the same!!
I'm really gonna miss y'all!
But if you wanna still feel me,you could follow on Nairaland or on twitter @Giyazjason.
On facebook Jason Iyasara Giyaz
On 2go 'Giyaz'
On whatsapp 07067977864 wink
farewell to y'all! If your name wasn't here....immediately i realise i'm gonna add it!
Umm! When we see our selves in the future lets use these CODES!
-
-
SHALOM!
or
All izz well!

Thanks a bunch bro...May the Good Lord bless and keep us all.
I enjoyed coming on here daily to read updates, insults and analysis.
D D-Day is finally here. I hope the winner doesn't surprise us all.
May the best Man/Woman win.
All izz well.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by maingwaest(f): 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2013
Pls o wen the grand finally show?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2013
Beniye: Shout out to all threadmates:
GOM
BizBloke
Kslib
Iyawo
Josydaky
Ochon
GhKwame
Safarigirl
SAgirl
Sexy Fox
The Amaka
Mykali
Ayab2103
SOM
Ella.b
Skipofem
Ginger28
Dannyxy
Dmalam
Adaberry
It'sModella
F. Addict
and many others.
Thank you all for making this thread the best ever I have ever seen on Nairaland. This last 3mths has been my most happiest in this year. And GOM, I'm sorry for annoying you, I hope I am forgiven.
Love you all.smiley

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2013
E go be like film trick if Melvin no win this thing. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2013
Belovedd: MELVIN ODUAH HAS WON THE CHASE......
CONFIRMED
Am sooooooo happy for him
Abeg make you no dey play with my mind like that oh! I still dey feel for my head like say Dillish don win but for my heart na Melvin all the way!

#TeamMelvin for the win!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2013
Make i make my own short speech b4 this thread explodes by nightfall.@ochon,i see u bro.
#walks to d stage majestically,taps mic and clears throat
Good afternoon threadmates.Im glad to be a part of this family.I call u family because u all have all touched me in one way or another.I'm glad this thread/show is finally coming to an end.I can recall i tried spelling ochon's name while daydreaming,that's how much this thread has affected me.I have never watched a complete bba show but this year's was an exception and im glad i did.I want to thank u all for keeping my company this past few months.I can't begin to mention names,too numerous.I hope at d end of the show tonight,some of us can still keep in touch or say hi wen we see on other threads.I wish u all d very best in all your endeavours.Thanks for all.#blows kisses
P.s- may d best man/woman win tonight.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2013
MELVIN! MELVIN! MELVIN! MELVIN! MELVIN! MELVIN! MELVIN! MELVIN! MELVIN! MELVIN! MELVIN! MELVIN!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2013
Shout out to all threadmates:
GOM
BizBloke
Kslib
Iyawo
Beniye a.k.a Josydakycheesy
Ochon
GhKwame
Safarigirl
SAgirl
Sexy Fox a.k.a Josydaky
The Amaka
Mykali
Ayab2103
SOM
Ella.b
Skipofem
Ginger28
Dannyxy
Dmalam
Adaberry
It'sModella
F. Addict
and many others.
Thank you all for making this thread the best ever I have ever seen on Nairaland. This last 3mths has been my most happiest in this year.
Love you all.smiley

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2013
ItsModella: E go be like film trick if Melvin no win this thing. grin grin
QUOTE ME ANYWHERE. I KNOW WHAT AM TALKING ABOUT.
MELVIN DON WIN. CONFIRMED
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2013
Right now, I'm preparing myself for the worst but hoping for the best.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2013
Abeg who sang this "parole" song biggy just played.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2013
ochongonoko: My award continues, but this time, I'm gonna make it short, hunger dey wire me, no time for "ostriching"

Most controversial Threadmate female(s):

@Miss sparkle: needs to introduction. She was on everybody's face with her beverly's seromons till beverly was f*ingered and she temporarily decamped and went into hibernation before coming back to support bev. Still MIA grin

@Sweetlemonade: this pretty lady caused chaos right from her first post grin. And she came into the fore right when dillish pissed a lot of africans off and was attacked from right left center grin. A proud mellish fan who causes mouth to wag with her comments

@safarigirl : fork addict's arch nemesis grin. Was attacked by all team for her permutations even from team melvin grin

Most controversial Threadmate male:

@god_of_music: this olodo grin vex many people walayi. From his porrn pics, to off topic posts to exposing us on facebook. He didn't stop there, he took it to twitter, talked about safari's sister here, flirted with ladies, told @sweetlemon to PM him her number and other rubbish too eddiotic to mention. Whenever he's on this thread, y'all will know that a mild lunatic is in the building grin. The day he told @fork addict to slow down his plan of Campaigning against melvin, fork addict was touched and shocked and told him " this is your most sensible comment ever on this thread " grin

@fork addict : in short, If I'd used the "most hated threadmate" to classify this my nigga, some melvin fans would have cheered me for a job well done. lmao!!. A one man army !! cool. Takes no bullshitt from anybody. Gives you a dose of what you don't expect. Badoo!! cool. He stood up against team melvin. Never one to give up, bashed anything bashable and unbashable in melvin. Faulted his game and inspired many that couldn't speak out against team melvin to do so. Funny enough, I LOVE most of his posts especially to @safarigirl. As a matter of fact, I usually refresh my page to check his rebuttal and boy!!, he usually don't disappoint. I didn't like some of his posts but in general, I like this nigga all day err day cool

@otumfour : grin. For those that don't know about this die hard ghana nigga, go back to the beginning of this thread and read, this dude took on entire threadmates when ghana and nigeria posters were having beefs here. With his alt account he always came back for more. He attacked all those that stood on his way. Uses vile words like his life depends on it, and this nigga cusses as fucck. He later faded into the background when the show progressed. I hated his guts but later admired his tenacity especially when he apologised to @SOM. I see you bro wink

Most strategetic Threadmate female:

@safarigirl.. No contest there. Second to none cool

Most Strategetic Threadmate male

And the award goes to @spade. @kslib came close but @spade wins it. With precise skills of a sniper, he made swore to vote according to his patterns or predictions

Honourable mentions goes to @kslib and @noname cool

Most annoying threadmates both female and male grin : *hides* grin

And the award goes to @god of music grin. (Bros, no vex, take this award with a joyful heart grin). This nigga has a knack of announcing his presence annoyingly. His antics can't be overlooked grin. Always derailing the thread but when he changed after meeting the M.I(he later said he was joking about meeting MI), he started posting maturely before backsliding and chasing @josydaky again and derailing the thread as usual with his x-rated words grin

Most Silent Threadmate male: @Lucifer grin

Most Silent Threadmate female: @iswallow grin

Most insultive Threadmates: @Fork addict & @otumfour, @mariarocks ( grin) and @god of music

Most flirty Threadmate Female: @Adaberry
And @josydaky

Most Flirty Threadmate Male: @god of music, @kslib grin(sharap and don't deny. I even saw you eyeing c'est moi grin) @mykali (woman wrapper) grin

And lastly, for the award of the year

The Award for the Most useless, Most Annoying, Most Retarrded, Most Hediotic, Most Stewpid, Most Rants, Worst analysist goes to your one and only

@OCHONGONOKO grin

It's been fun chatting with y'all on here. Great folks.. Lovely personalities.. I hope I can find the time to be here in the next BBA next year cool. For those I didn't mention their names, don't be angry, I couldn't remember all names.

All iz well.. Shalom cool

D hunger no wire you well enuff..

Is dis one short? .....hian!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2013
ItsModella: E go be like film trick if Melvin no win this thing. grin grin
Na my tv I go break 1st then I go borrow money to buy new one.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2013
I'll really miss this thread. I've been following it from page 50 or thereabout, though I don't post much but I must confess I love you all... Shout out to:
#TeamMelvin
#TeamMelikem
#TeamBeverly
#TeamElikem
#TeamMelaria
#TeamAntidillish
#TeamDillish
#TeamCleo
#TeamBevangelo
#TeamPokello (Wild child)
and
the deluded #TeamMellish grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2013
Dannyxy: ole,go sit down jare,make her husband catch u first,u go explain...

Mtcheew, oleku. She's single abeg; single as 1.

Abi, na u be her husby? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2013
farewell Kslib
farewell Wild Child
Farewell Ochongononko
farewell Ozodigboo
farewell Spade
farewell Bizbloke
farewell 9ja4eva
farewell Njokusboy
farewell AndreRush
farewell Sholay2011
farewell Lansguy69
farewell v24m
farewell Fork adict
farewell Mariarocks
farewell Noname
Farewell Waxdude
farewell Omonime
farewell GH Kwame
farewell Tuso
farewell Otumfour
farewell Miss_3v3
farewell Royal_Pearl
farewell i love Gh
farewell Zimbobatic
farewell 1,2
farewell Kgr28
farewell SA_girl
farewell Lucifer
Farewell Goom
farewell Itsmodella
Farewell Stateofmind
farewell Safarigirl
farewell Ella.b
farewell IyawoTM
farewell Miss sparkles
farewell THE AMAKA
farewell Ginger78
farewell Sexy Fox
farewell Adaberry
farewell Pink!
Farewell Lindsay
Farewell Agbigift
farewell SweetLemon
farewell Yinkade
farewell Ayodele_
Farewell Dopekid
farewell Click2cbn
farewell Alekside
farewell D'veritas
farewell M.I.M.I
farewell Gogetta
farewell Lalaosky
farewell Garri Warlord
farewell Tiyazman
farewell Giiyaz
farewell Jasonverbz
-
-
I swear when i was writing this i was crying *sobs* we all gonna go our separate ways tonight!
We shall all live LONG!
Anybody i offended or insulted here should forgive me and forget as i do the same!!
But if you wanna still feel me,you could follow on Nairaland or on twitter @Giyazjason.
On 2go 'Giyaz'
farewell to y'all! If your name wasn't here....immediately i realise i'm gonna add it!
-
-
SHALOM!
or
All izz well!

Mwah!!!!! Farewell sweets until next year.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2013
ItsModella:
I am fair o, I don't know which photo Iyawo saw that makes her think I'm dark.

Lol. Make I ask am which pic be that.

Anyway, mental picture confirmed. Thanks.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2013
Josydaky: Shout out to all threadmates:
GOM
BizBloke
Kslib
Iyawo
Ochon
GhKwame
Safarigirl
SAgirl
Sexy Fox a.k.a Josydaky
The Amaka
Mykali
Ayab2103
SOM
Ella.b
Skipofem
Ginger28
Dannyxy
Dmalam
Adaberry
It'sModella
F. Addict
and many others.
Thank you all for making this thread the best ever I have ever seen on Nairaland. This last 3mths has been my most happiest in this year.
Love you all.smiley

Gracias smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2013
Belovedd: MELVIN ODUAH HAS WON THE CHASE......
CONFIRMED
Am sooooooo happy for him

Who confirmed it for you?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2013
@Ochongonoko, thanks for the award.

Entertaining plus Flirty award.
I am not a flirt o! wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
farewell Kslib
farewell Wild Child
Farewell Ochongononko
farewell Ozodigboo
farewell Spade
farewell Bizbloke
farewell 9ja4eva
farewell Njokusboy
farewell AndreRush
farewell Sholay2011
farewell Lansguy69
farewell v24m
farewell Fork adict
farewell Mariarocks
farewell Noname
Farewell Waxdude
farewell Omonime
farewell GH Kwame
farewell Tuso
farewell Otumfour
farewell Miss_3v3
farewell Royal_Pearl
farewell i love Gh
farewell Zimbobatic
farewell 1,2
farewell Kgr28
farewell SA_girl
farewell Lucifer
Farewell Goom
farewell Itsmodella
Farewell Stateofmind
farewell Safarigirl
farewell Ella.b
farewell IyawoTM
farewell Miss sparkles
farewell THE AMAKA
farewell Ginger78
farewell Sexy Fox
farewell Adaberry
farewell Pink!
Farewell Lindsay
Farewell Agbigift
farewell SweetLemon
farewell Yinkade
farewell Ayodele_
Farewell Dopekid
farewell Click2cbn
farewell Alekside
farewell D'veritas
farewell M.I.M.I
farewell Gogetta
farewell Lalaosky
farewell Garri Warlord
farewell Tiyazman
farewell Giiyaz
farewell Jasonverbz
-
-
We shall all live LONG!
On 2go 'Giyaz'
-
-
SHALOM!
or
All izz well!

Dis ure farewell come b like say you dey travel on one no return trip...
Okay o...farewell, have a safe journey!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
spade:

My laptop na HP Pavilion DV7 Core i5, but my homeboy's Pavilion DV6 Core i3 dey run am perfectly. No hiccups.

Mehn, just close eye download am for BitTorrent. You'll love it.

Ok na. Na ein I go download.

MTN and Airtel do me shege last 2 weeks. I download game. As e remain 1MB make e complete, network seize. Evil! I just hope say ds one no go be the same sha. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
Sexy Fox:
You say Josydaky. Is there any similarities? because I dont see it.

Yes, there is. Writing flow. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
Dannyxy: see diz guy oh,i knw say u dey pray make i fling u on top her first,u don dey dream of her tey tey...

Lwkm. Kslib don die for here.

Danny dey give am uppercut, Ochon dey give am smack. *watching happily*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
spade: LMAO!! Ochongonoko don kill me ooooo! grin
*wipes tears*

*makes his way to the stage*

Okay... I'd like to thank the academy for this tremendous, tremendous award bestowed upon my humble self. It's a great honor to finally hold this Golden Keyboard trophy, for the "Most Classy Male Threadmate".
Indeed, it would be criminal to claim all the glory to myself, as I wouldn't be holding this statuette today if it weren't for a host of notables:

The first would be Ochongonoko, who gave me the needed inspiration in composing neck-bending epistles. My brother, you are in a league of your own. No-one comes close grin

The second would be Globacom networks, the suppliers of my internet modem. Working with their modem has taught me that "Oh boy, your bandwidth go soon finish if you keep posting anyhow here".
This gave me the motivation to actually sit and plan my words in the best ways I could, to make every post count grin

I'd also like to thank each and every Nairalander whose posts made me laugh, smile, chuckle, boil, cry, spam (for milestone), puke, hurl, and most especially, THINK.

Thank you all, beautiful people.
I'll always remember this day cool
You're welcome wink

ella.b:

Awww..*hugs* Gracias Muchos
*hugs her back* wink

alekside: Waiting 4 @Ochongonoko to confess he's @lalaosky grin. I've followed the allegation and counter-allegation from the start.
You go wait tire tongue

Kslib: @Ochon,i guess your post just proved that you are indeed worthy to be called @ostrich..
Thanks for the mention and it was really fun chatting with you all this while.
More flesh to your neck...
All izz well!
LMAO @more flesh to your neck grin

IyawoTM:

Ostrich Kwenu! Kwenu! Kwenu!
I thereby knight you GRANDPAPA Ostrich...this posts too long to qualify as Papa Ostrich.

P.S. Tnx!
Kwezuonu ooo.. Iyaaaaa grin

Jekyll & Hyde:

Thanks, bro. My respect for you dey mad, too.

Nice awards, too. The crown for the awards fit the various heads wella. smiley

Since you no give yourself award, here goes:

Longest Epistle Writer Ever Liveth grin

Lmao grin

alekside: Oga Ostrich, I love @Safarigirl for her passion. I don't think @Safarigirl and FUNNY should be in the same sentence. She takes things too serious. My opinion though grin

That's why I said most females on here are not funny like kslib so I had to give it to her cos her disses makes me laugh sometimes and like last night, her reply of " SHUT IT ALREADY, there you have it" to @dillish's pic post got me laughing wink. She's not funny but she's the only choice I had to go with cos they are very few funny posts from females wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
lindsay:

Who confirmed it for you?
sources, same that confirmed dillish last week. Just quote me on this
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
Praying for the best (Melvin, Elikem or Bev winning) expecting the worst (Dillish winning).

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
farewell Kslib
farewell Wild Child
Farewell Ochongononko
farewell Ozodigboo
farewell Spade
farewell Bizbloke
farewell 9ja4eva
farewell Njokusboy
farewell AndreRush
farewell Sholay2011
farewell Lansguy69
farewell v24m
farewell Fork adict
farewell Mariarocks
farewell Noname
Farewell Waxdude
farewell Omonime
farewell GH Kwame
farewell Tuso
farewell Otumfour
farewell Miss_3v3
farewell Royal_Pearl
farewell i love Gh
farewell Zimbobatic
farewell 1,2
farewell Kgr28
farewell SA_girl
farewell Lucifer
Farewell Goom
farewell Itsmodella
Farewell Stateofmind
farewell Safarigirl
farewell Ella.b
farewell IyawoTM
farewell Miss sparkles
farewell THE AMAKA
farewell Ginger78
farewell Sexy Fox
farewell Adaberry
farewell Pink!
Farewell Lindsay
Farewell Agbigift
farewell SweetLemon
farewell Yinkade
farewell Ayodele_
Farewell Dopekid
farewell Click2cbn
farewell Alekside
farewell D'veritas
farewell M.I.M.I
farewell Gogetta
farewell Lalaosky
farewell Garri Warlord
farewell Tiyazman
farewell Giiyaz
farewell Jasonverbz
-
-
We shall all live LONG!
On 2go 'Giyaz'
-
-
SHALOM!
or
All izz well!
.farewell to u 2.i feel like crying,but all is well.will miss u all on dis thread especially theamaka,yinkade,forkaddict,kslib,statemind,ochonogonko,sexytabbi hope i spelt it well and others i dnt remember deir.and pls am not miss sparkles,i stood by and was still going to stand by bev wether she Bleep all d guys for bba house cos i have unconditional love for her.lastly,am going to miss all d housemates especially bev,maria,bassey,nando,fezaelikem,melvin,cleo,bimp,angelo and sulu.i hope by Gods grace dat next we will all support d same housemate.with dat said,i wish all d husemates d best and gudluck tonight especially bev and elikem cos dey are my favourites in d huse now.may d best man or woman win.shalom

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
Josydaky: Shout out to all threadmates:
GOM
BizBloke
Kslib
Iyawo
Ochon
GhKwame
Safarigirl
SAgirl
Sexy Fox a.k.a Josydaky
The Amaka
Mykali
Ayab2103
SOM
Ella.b
Skipofem
Ginger28
Dannyxy
Dmalam
Adaberry
It'sModella
F. Addict
and many others.
Love you all.smiley

Tnx dearie, love u too*hugs*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2013
alekside: Tah! Na my psychiatrist friend I go visit o.

your psycho friend partner, you mean? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1623) (1624) (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.