Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,131 members, 7,880,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:44 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1627) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2187359 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1624) (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2013
Josydaky: Shout out to all threadmates:
GOM
BizBloke
Kslib
Iyawo
Beniye a.k.a Josydakycheesy
Ochon
GhKwame
Safarigirl
SAgirl
Sexy Fox a.k.a Josydaky
The Amaka
Mykali
Ayab2103
SOM
Ella.b
Skipofem
Ginger28
Dannyxy
Dmalam
Adaberry
It'sModella
F. Addict
and many others.
Thank you all for making this thread the best ever I have ever seen on Nairaland. This last 3mths has been my most happiest in this year.
Love you all.smiley

Tnx dearie...love u 2! *hugs*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2013
IyawoTM:

Dis ure farewell come b like say you dey travel on one no return trip...
Okay o...farewell, have a safe journey!
Haba! Madamgrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
ella.b:

Na my tv I go break 1st then I go borrow money to buy new one.

I assure you, you'll be breaking that tv. Bye bye Ella.b's tv. You'll be gone to soon. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ATMC(f): 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
obialije nwe una...after tonight...I'll be MIA as always but fully now
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2013
ella.b:

grin hian!
This by force joining together wey u,ochon and bizbloke(ur new name too long to type) don decide to do ehn.

Lol. Just type J & H, I'll understand.

Abeg, I no dey join una by force o. Na shoice! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2013
ItsModella: E go be like film trick if Melvin no win this thing. grin grin

I was very angry when Keagan won it last year, not that he didn't deserve it, but because Seydou had lost thoroughly - His pride, his swag, his girl (who was banged in front of the continent by his worst enemy), and Africa rewarding that enemy of his with 300K Dollars.

So, yeah, I've definitely seen bigger 'film tricks' grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2013
JosyDaky & GOM, thanks.

I'll miss you, individually and as a couple. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2013
ItsModella: @ochongonoko, I see you bro. cheesy

cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
Una don dey write Valedictory Speech ni? I tot its gonna be after the grand finale Na only ostrich awards I don see oo,heard Kslip/spade did one too abi? Not too sure cos av missed over 20 or 30 pages and I hardly type/view from my phone...All the same,thanks @MrOchon,I knw that geh ur eyeing oo *lips sealed* (I go expose u fo my own final epistle)

Its so sad I'm just going to Lagos now,enroute this Iyana Ipaja road from Abeokuta,from the look of things I might miss the grand finale if it starts by 6pm even 7pm aint sure cos I still av to branch @ Ikotun b4 finally goin to Ikeja(my home)

*Seun/ Mukina/MOD should interview me oo cos this thread na 1st Of Its Kind Ever* *pops collar* *opens teeth like melvin and laughing*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

your psycho friend partner, you mean? grin
grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
languys69:

I assure you, you'll be breaking that tv. Bye bye Ella.b's tv. You'll be gone to soon. grin
grin bad belle
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
See u guyz later...lemme go 2 my friend's house,i plan on watching bba finale there, so if melvin no win na him own t.v i go break,mine will still be safe...after na only vex him go vex...

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
wild child: Una don dey write Valedictory Speech ni? I tot its gonna be after the grand finale Na only ostrich awards I don see oo,heard Kslip/spade did one too abi? Not too sure cos av missed over 20 or 30 pages and I hardly type/view from my phone...All the same,thanks @MrOchon,I knw that geh ur eyeing oo *lips sealed* (I go expose u fo my own final epistle)

Its so sad I'm just going to Lagos now,enroute this Iyana Ipaja road from Abeokuta,from the look of things I might miss the grand finale if it starts by 6pm even 7pm aint sure cos I still av to branch @ Ikotun b4 finally goin to Ikeja(my home)

*Seun/ Mukina/MOD should interview me oo cos this thread na 1st Of Its Kind Ever* *pops collar* *opens teeth like melvin and laughing*
Thought u were in SA.lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
alekside: grin grin grin

*Getting ready to sing 'It shall be permanent'* cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
Update.... Cleo is ironing her dressgrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
LEST I FORGET TO ADD....
IT WASN'T EVEN AS CLOSE AS WE THOT.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
Sexy Fox:
Me nko?

Just added you to my first award wink. Go and check kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 3:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
Dannyxy: See u guyz later...lemme go 2 my friend's house,i plan on watching bba finale there, so if melvin no win na him own t.v i go break,mine will still be safe...after na only vex him go vex...
grin grin just shield ur body incase hin pour hot water ontop u.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
Yinkade: @ochon and all thanks for the s/o.....would do mine after the show ends tonight and congratulate which ever party that wins.....btw....@spade i hope you would still do post your weight training progress pictures.......later peeps....till 7:30 ....kindly drop your twitter and instagram handles here

Thanks cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

*Getting ready to sing 'It shall be permanent'* cheesy
I have been made whole cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2013
Kslib: @Ostrich,nice Part 2 end of the thread speech i must say.. I still find it hard to believe that your part2 speech was termed as "Short" according to your standards... Lol
Erm,i cant really say much about the allegations levelled against me concerning the "c'est moi saga",but i just want you to know one thing "i am innocent"...
Lol
And again,i am not a flirt oooo..
All izz well!

I was just joking.. Ofcourse you're innocent wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2013
Belovedd: LEST I FORGET TO ADD....
IT WASN'T EVEN AS CLOSE AS WE THOT.
Are u related to Boity or Big brother himself.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2013
alekside: I have been made whole cheesy

Walahi, this guy, I na apu nkoo. tongue wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2013
Dannyxy: See u guyz later...lemme go 2 my friend's house,i plan on watching bba finale there, so if melvin no win na him own t.v i go break,mine will still be safe...after na only vex him go vex...

See bad pikin. Your plans no go work. I pray make your friend nor get light and make he gen nor work tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2013
Belovedd:
sources, same that confirmed dillish last week. Just quote me on this

If you were so sure of Dillish being safe last week, why didn't you say it?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2013
ella.b:

Are u related to Boity or Big brother himself.
hehehehe! you go fear fear now.

just place ur hand on your chest and repeat after me....

al iz well
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Walahi, this guy, I na apu nkoo. tongue wink
lolz... Wetin e mean?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2013
Just got home...too lazy to put on d t.v. Make I catch small sleep....if una like leave me 10 page assignment undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

It's going down tonight from 9pm till dawn:
- Confessions.
- Profile pic upload.
- Wailing.
- Yabbing.
...etc

No miss am o. You fit ask Kslib and co about last night. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
lindsay:

If you were so sure of Dillish being safe last week, why didn't you say it?
check the posts of last Sunday. I posted around d same time as today that dillish was safe.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Yes, there is. Writing flow. tongue
I clap 4 u and GOM, una get am well.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
Almost 2hours to the grand finale.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1624) (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.