Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,120 members, 7,880,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:14 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1660) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2187337 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
CHEI!!!!!! 300,000 dollars handed to my nightmare cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by anitank(f): 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
Uhuru tablet for Cleo grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
congrats dillish u played the game
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Mzdemmie(f): 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
True talk..
chrisdestiny: Dillish stories definitely helped her with d symphaty votes...ds babe strategy was da bomb!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
StateOfMind: Sholay my larve..you know how it is na..

Congrats lansguy..you get mouth..lol

Thanks babe.That is $301k she won! My queen got a jewellery that is worth $1k too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by vianny18(f): 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
Melvin please go for boity,not the stupid namibia girls..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 4nez(f): 7:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
Definately not happy...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
Sexily Endowed: I c@nt blv this.

Please do bro. This is reality
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
SAGirl: Congratulations Dellish! As I said, she deserves that money just for the way she played Nigeria... You guys actually got her where she is right now.

Charity begins at home.
Nigerians, WAKE UP.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 7:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
Kslib:
Sorry to prove you wrong..
There wont be insults..
Rather,i forsee slaughter.... grin
All izz well!
As in!!! E go brutal gan...Murder was the case grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 7:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
Krasid: I feel so sorry for cleo.

Naaah, my girl will be fine.

She's got a solid career waiting for her outside, and I can't wait to see the superstar she becomes! smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
Congrats dillish..
You finally broke your 2nd place curse...
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SamConquer(m): 7:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
CONGRATS DILLISH...You Can Now Purchase that House

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by suze(f): 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
hiteelong: Anybody wey tell me say beauty no get reward na idio.t

yes ohh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
Cleo n Hakeem dats it undecided
Dem own no go work....and she hasn't even seen the Hakuddah..no chemistry like Bengelo n Polikem
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
spade: All the same, congratulations to my Ghanaians in the building and beyond.

Una don finally make finals. And I hope in the future, there are more Elikems to represent Ghana, or even yet, better contenders.

for sure
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
D same feeling i have each time arsenal loses a match! Dats how am feeling now
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Krasid(m): 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
Nigeria overhyped dillish.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
Hakeem and cleo

Kslib:
Shout out to you too bro!!
All izz well!!

Thanks, man. Wey Ochon?

I have a confession to make when the dust settles.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
Na wa
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jhydebaba(m): 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
Congrats undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
Me and my team of hi-tech assassins are currently tracking Sholay's location as we speak.

Guy, better just begin dey run, because we are coming with fertilizer bombs to SCATTER YOU!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
Someone once said ' she can not win hoh to save her life'

She won the dollars my dear...

You go girl...I'm very happy for you..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Pamperme: 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
Lobatan! Congrats Dillish. Done with BBA this year. Thanks guys for all your updates, fights, flirtings etc. You guys rocked my world for 3months. Big ups!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by onila(f): 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
big brother IS A FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
Oh yeah! Where is the fvcking mukina? Idio.t!! Imbecil.e!! Wi.tches!!! Stuuuuuupppidddd peeps!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by touchmeder: 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
CONGRATS DILISH. smiley
ITS ALL GOOD. CAN WE GET ENTERTAINING, INTELLIGENT, HUMBLE AND NOT SLUTS NEXT YEAR AS OUR REPRESENTATIVE? OKBYENOW lipsrsealed
DENRELE I LOVE YOU DUDE, WHEN GUYS THEM HATE YOU AND CALL YOU ALL SORTS I DONT
BUT CAN YOU STEP ASIDE AND LET DUE PROCESS TAKE ITS COURSE NEXT YEAR?
CAN WE GET A REPRESENTATIVE THAT DOES NOT KNOW YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2013
Did Melvin just try to bleeping kiss Dellish?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2013
Was melvin tryna kiss her ni?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Bolarge1(m): 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2013
Our voting did not count .Bb knows wat they are diing too much win from nigeria will not make bb sell again
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ncpat(m): 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2013
I think big brother calculated the vote right from the biginning of the game, beverly was out first because she never for once been nominated for eviction like wise melvin who came out maybe once or twice so the more u are up for eviction the more vote you get

(1) (2) (3) ... (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.