Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,980 members, 7,966,646 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 06:53 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1663) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2208199 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) (1664) (1665) (1666) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
Tweets

Boity---"I will never ever understand how Melvin did not win!!!EVER!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
After party tins

Where's my ALomo grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by suze(f): 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
9ja4eva:

Nothing but u will agree with me that Dillish had beauty working for her plus she really played the game.

She played no game. Its purely her beauty that got her the money. If fatima or natasha had played the same game, would they have won?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
Kslib:
Sorry to prove you wrong..
There wont be insults..
Rather,i forsee slaughter.... grin
All izz well!
o.k
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
Congrats to Dillish; congrats to Sholay.
spade: By the way ItsModella, e still dey do you like film trick? grin

Dis wan no be only film trick ooo, dis one na state-of-the-art visual effects developed by James Cameron. grin
Nna eh, I don get over the matter. Right now, I'm waiting for how Africa voted.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
Next is how africa voted.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
How Africa voted. Can it just be posted already?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2013
Up next how Africa voted
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2013
Man City Lost to Cardiff
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2013
Make i catch any MOD wey try lock this thread first..
See una mouth like can this thread be closed..
After all the investments wey person don put-in,dem go just lock the thread like that....
Lock ko,block ni
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2013
Mariarocks: Wait wait. You guys...did Melvin really try to kiss Dillish??

What a fuucckiinng IDIIOT.

Is he really serious
Aswear!
Na IK save hin life o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
That mango head Sholay must be feeling like a bawse now grin

Mtshhhhheeeeeewwwwww!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
Proudly Team Melvin, lose or win e no concern me. Atleast he got the one campaign video and maybe the rlgNigeria ambassador.

I love u all. And before I forget I might go to bba nxt year as long as I have pancake to make up and look beautiful cheesycheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
Dominique, abeg help me tell any MOD or Super MOD wey wan lock this thread say I dey beg am make ein no lock am.

We'll be here till dawn grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
My heart goes out to all d melvin fans! @least my girl carry record grin good night *dodges stones*

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chrisdestiny: 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
Queen dillish

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=202590926573750&refid=5  football fans help M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ out here
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
AMA, I am S0WIE! I will make it up to you! **You know Yourself**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2013
Dillish truly deserved it and i'm happy that she won.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2013
suze:

She played no game. Its purely her beauty that got her the money. If fatima or natasha had played the same game, would they have won?

Its quite unfortunate because Melvin did not bring anything to the table to challenge that.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2013
spade:

Because a Nigerian didn't win? Don't be too sure.

By the way, how's you?
You went AWOL for like, forever.
Lol, hi Spade.
And yes, bcs Melvin didn't win. This was the fairest BBA season ever bcs Biggie has woken up to Nigeria and Zimbabwe's cheating ways. I couldn't be happier!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2013
MARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA grin grin grin Where is this girl grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by solid3(m): 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2013
Tonight is gonna be hot,ll those people wey don dey hold body teytey..stephen and dillish`s own would be the sweetest wow.
Pokello and elikem as well.
Beverly can finally hit on angelo without fear.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
OK...

So far, countries that have produced winners in this game are as follows:

Zambia
Tanzania
Angola
Nigeria
Zimbabwe
South Africa
Namibia

6/14 so far.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
SAGirl:
Lol, hi Spade.
And yes, bcs Melvin didn't win. This was the fairest BBA season ever bcs Biggie has woken up to Nigeria and Zimbabwe's cheating ways. I couldn't be happier!
Best Comment of d day. But haba Elikem or Cleo wud av been better.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
Admit it guys, you just get your asss whopped! grin If Melvin had been man enough, he would have Dillish by now and the money would belong to them both. Dillish loved him, she asked him several times if he was secretly in love with her. He loved Dillish but wouldn't admit it. It was not because of Stephen. Pokehello had a guy outside the house too but Elikem went for her and she left the guy for Elikem. At least Elikem has Pokello and won something.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
suze:

I still can't believe people are still so bitter even when it's obvious that the hand of God is upon a person.
If all this was about beauty Maria wouldn't have been evicted so early in the game.
Remember Weza, Lucille, Sharon O and Hanny? Did they win?

You guys disgust me!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2013
Kslib: Make i catch any MOD wey try lock this thread first..
See una mouth like can this thread be closed..
After all the investments wey person don put-in,dem go just lock the thread like that....
Lock ko,block ni

U dey my mind, bro.

Block ko, blockos ni
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2013
BBA-BIG BEAUTY AFRICA
A.k.a Rubbish!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) (1664) (1665) (1666) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.