Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,775 members, 7,915,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:38 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1666) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2197029 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1663) (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 8:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
safarigirl: First off, I'd like to congratulate Sholay and languy for the win.

Secondly, I'd like to thank avid Melvin fans Kslib, Andre, Omonime, Josydaky, Beniye, ItsModella, ella.b and all others I failed to mention. We fought a good fight

Thirdly, I'd like to thank all the non-avid fans who still supported, ochon, spade, Marairux etc.

Fourthly, I'd like to also thank the haters forkadict, ginger, The Amaka etc. Y'all helped liven the thread.

Also, team Elikem, SOM and co, y'all also lost too, but it's all good.

Lastly, all those who never took sides, but made this page interesting too, Iyawo, Bizbloke etc

Then our expatriates kgr28, GH Kwame, chriskwaku, SAgirl, Zimbomatic, 1,2 and Royal Pearl for your contributions to this thread.

S/O to the silent viewers, lucifer and his team...and a MIGHTY CONGRATULATIONS to Pastor O'neal for SADC's win

Safarigirl, signing out!!!!

Thank you our inhouse Analyst.lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
chriskwaku:

Thank you our inhouse Analyst.lol

LMAO...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
How did Africa vote o?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
spade:

My Dead Space 2 download is at 96% now, and I'm sure gonna be playing this mathafacka this evening! Yeeah! grin cool

grin grin That's a nice distraction from the travesty that just occurred ... Anyway I don't feel as bad as I thought I would. at the end of the day it's just game, nothing to kill oneself over. Even though Melvin did not win, I'm still very proud of him. I know for sure he'll have lot of opportunities to succeed In life. All will be well. cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kunbeeee: 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
Have they posted how africa voted plss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
Here is how Africa Voted this week (25 August 2013) – Congratulations to Dillish (Namibia) on winning The Chase.

Here's who which country voted for:

Angola: Dillish
Botswana: Cleo
Ghana: Elikem
Kenya: Dillish
Ethiopia: Beverly
Malawi: Cleo
Namibia: Dillish
Nigeria: Melvin
South Africa: Cleo
Sierra Leone: Elikem
Tanzania: Dillish
Uganda: Dillish
Zambia: Cleo
Zimbabwe: Elikem
Rest of Africa: Melvin

Total: Dillish = 5, Cleo = 4, Elikem = 3, Melvin = 2, Beverly = 1.

(Total: 15 Votes)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
Boboribo: AAV, Ugochukwu, Salome, Etighi, Tarzan gringringrin
ATTACK THEM OL!!!gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Boboribo: 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2013
ItsModella: How did Africa vote o?

Nor be you we go ask?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 14(m): 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2013
nikky341: As sa is doing bb for them self, I think it's time for us to do bbn, we need to bombard dstv and all these rubbish coy that take our money to sponsor show in sa. Let us keep our money in 9ja cos truth be told even if we bring micheal Jackson most countries will not vote cos of their dis like of 9ja

Yes, Big Brother Mzansi next year January 2014. Watch when we vote for the deserving housemate, not the favoured one or Beautiful one, most entertaining. Its gonna Rock
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2013
Seirra Leone voted for Elikem??

Bastards
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2013
9ja4eva: Mr Tuns ‏@Coolerbomb
Melvin's family is waiting for him @ the airport with maltina dance hall form =)) #BBATheChaseFinale

grin grin grin grin grin

Unna no go kee me o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2013

Weekly Winners :
DStv Walka : Ngozika Inyamah – Nigeria,
Uhuru Tablet: Comfort Ahiadome – Ghana
HD PVR Winner: Rosenah Kulima– Zambia.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
Just got to home,its so sad I missed the grand finale,well make I go enjoy my life as BBA don dull us
So if you're anywia around Magodo,catch me at club Ziggys...Let's drink to it,bottles on me grin grin
Congrats Dillish
#TeamPokello anytime grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by meggy11: 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
Make we accept defeat and relax Melvin may even make more soon
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nomski0(f): 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
Well i just have to say that this is the best thread ever. Despite ending in tragedy for most of us, it was fun while it lasted. I cant give awards to my favourite posters *despise typing long epistles*but i just have to say that i really enjoyed all the drama, the insults, the laughs. *NL's very own big brother house* it was all worth it. Also, Congrats to the fans of Dillish, y'll stood by your Disney queen despite all the bashing and your lady made you proud. Congrats. To my fellow die hard Melvin fans *sniffs* you all are the best, we supported our boy to the last and yes we didnt win today, but that doesnt mean we're losers.......we had fun supporting our boy, we stood by him till the end even if some decamped few hours back after his eviction, still you guys are the best. Fellow thread mates, its been fun while it lasted. I love you all and *cries* have a blessed time till next year. I LOVE YOU MELVIN, YOU WERE AND STILL ARE MY CHASE. *cries and un-follows the best thread ever*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Boboribo: 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
Whoop whoop. Melving only got Naija and ROA. Shocking...

And Uti de waste Recharge Cards. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
Dillish is the WINNER! Atleast this SADC and EA can allow we Nigerians rest..........we don't own BBA,we just come to compete as everybody do. I just pray a Nigerian doesn't win next season too! All the way. #TeamMelvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Here is how Africa Voted this week (25 August 2013) – Congratulations to Dillish (Namibia) on winning The Chase.

Biggie'z handwork!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by elohorayodele: 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
Mariarocks: Seirra Leone voted for Elikem??

Bastards

Bastards ke! E haff nt reach lk dat na!
Ova 500,000 Nigerian gurls are crying ova Melvin not winning tonite,advice guys,dnt set dat p 2dae
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
But if we're to be honest, this Season's results did appear fair, in the sense that the countries people thought were riggable had voices of their own.

Like, in past editions, Namibia was merely a powerless appendage of Zimbabwe (like in BBAllStars where Namibia never went to Meryl or Mwisho, but only voted in Zimbabwe's interests). BBAmplified also didn't help matters, as Namibia was constantly voting Wendall even when they never liked him.

Also, Ethiopia had a voice this time, and actually thought for themselves. Was never a Naija puppet vote. Voted Natasha because Malawi voted Betty. You know, thought outside the box.

And to tell you the truth, at a point, I thought the winner was going to be between a Nigerian and a Zimbabwean (after seeing Pokello's 8 votes the first time she was up) - but alas, she walked out with just two votes.

South Africa sef was feeling funky after winning last year, and even had a lot of us sipping the KoolAid that Angelo was a strong contender for the cash... But wetin happen in the end? grin

Looks like the Naija-Zim rigging machines don finally knock grin
AllStars was soooo dubious grin

Now, people will actually humble themselves and go BEG for votes like should rightfully happen.

God bless us all.

It was pretty fair IMHO.

Looking forward to next year, if it happens cool

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2013
Mariarocks: Seirra Leone voted for Elikem??

Bastards
I told you so!!!! Bolt and Zanaib were campaigning for Elikem, besides they are unpredictable and do what they want.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2013

Secondly, I'd like to thank avid Melvin fans Kslib, Andre, Omonime, Josydaky, Beniye, ItsModella, ella.b and all others I failed to mention. We fought a good fight

Thirdly, I'd like to thank all the non-avid fans who still supported, ochon, spade, Marairux etc.

Fourthly, I'd like to also thank the haters forkadict, ginger, The Amaka etc. Y'all helped liven the thread.

Lastly, all those who never took sides, but made this page interesting too, Iyawo, Bizbloke etc

Then our expatriates kgr28, GH Kwame, chriskwaku, SAgirl, Zimbomatic, 1,2 and Royal Pearl for your contributions to this thread.

S/O to the silent viewers, lucifer and his team...and a MIGHTY CONGRATULATIONS to Pastor O'neal for SADC's win

God bless you, Safarigirl. I like your spirit.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2013
1,2:

Yes, Big Brother Mzansi next year January 2014. Watch when we vote for the deserving housemate, not the favoured one or Beautiful one, most entertaining. Its gonna Rock

Can't imagine anything exciting about that.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bionicdude(m): 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2013
Finale: How Africa Voted 8/25/2013 9:00:00 PM Here is how Africa Voted this week (25 August 2013) – Congratulations to Dillish (Namibia) on winning The Chase. Here's who which country voted for: Angola: Dillish Botswana: Cleo Ghana: Elikem Kenya: Dillish Ethiopia: Beverly Malawi: Cleo Namibia: Dillish Nigeria: Melvin South Africa: Cleo Sierra Leone: Elikem Tanzania: Dillish Uganda: Dillish Zambia: Cleo Zimbabwe: Elikem Rest of Africa: Melvin Total: Dillish = 5, Cleo = 4, Elikem = 3, Melvin = 2, Beverly = 1. (Total: 15 Votes)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2013
THE AMAKA: Lol so this girl called me a hater cause i was team Beverly? Mtchewww.
Safarigirl, how does that humble pie taste? Hope you left enough to go around.
cool

Lol..I also did not realise I could read something a bit humble from her. Although she had to include team elikem lost too like it wasn't expected. cheesy

But Who would have tot melvin would come out before elikem no matter the little difference in votes ? I'm glad lessons were learnt... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2013
Which winch is going round urging Dillish to go for Melvin? How S.Tewpid can one get? WTF is wrong with some People?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2013
elohor_ayodele:

Bastards ke! E haff nt reach lk dat na!
Ova 500,000 Nigerian gurls are crying ova Melvin not winning tonite,advice guys,dnt set dat p 2dae

lol the thing dey pain me say SL voted Elikem. What a fucckkiinng joke.

I no even get strength to fight. I just dey weak
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by elohorayodele: 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2013
wild child: Just got to home,its so sad I missed the grand finale,well make I go enjoy my life as BBA don dull us
So if you're anywia around Magodo,catch me at club Ziggys...Let's drink to it,bottles on me grin grin
Congrats Dillish
#TeamPokello anytime grin

Omo u get luck say I travel, I for show dere in 10mins n guzzled all d beer in dat place. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2013

grin grin
Thanks dear!!!
We tried our best,we voted,we had sleepless nights,we hoped for the best but i guess destiny must always come to fulfilment and so did it happen tonight..
We really gave ##Melvin## all the support he needed and i dont regret doing it one bit...
Life is a gamble,we never know the outcome but all we can do is make a bet and hop we win..
The fact that ##team#melvin lost tonight will not/ can never change the fact that he is MIGHY..
Melvin,no matter what,you still remain THE CHASE...
@safari,i wish you good luck in life.. Take care...
All izz well!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2013
languys69: Admit it guys, you just get your asss whopped! grin If Melvin had been man enough, he would have Dillish by now and the money would belong to them both. Dillish loved him, she asked him several times if he was secretly in love with her. He loved Dillish but wouldn't admit it. It was not because of Stephen. Pokehello had a guy outside the house too but Elikem went for her and she left the guy for Elikem. At least Elikem has Pokello and won something.
Nawa oh! So Mellish people still dey talk? Dillish wey tell Melvin say she see am as a brother! Then she come dey play mind tricks with am again. So if he no love her like that he go force himself to admit am? Abeg make we hear word. Dillish has won because she was destined to win just the same way Melvin and Dillish will be together I they are destined to be together. This Mellish stuff is BS I swear...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2013

Thanks you @safarigirl
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
But Botswana going for Cleo after all the noise about Beverly was quite hilarious.

Really now? shocked grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1663) (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.