Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,140 members, 7,887,296 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:15 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1664) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2188993 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1661) (1662) (1663) (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2013
I am glad dellish won grin

She needs the money to get on her feet and take of herself and family and be an independent woman.

No more depending on Stephen for sustainance and maintenance lol

I am so happy for her, beauty or not.

#team women's empowerment cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2013
languys69: Admit it guys, you just get your asss whopped! grin If Melvin had been man enough, he would have Dillish by now and the money would belong to them both. Dillish loved him, she asked him several times if he was secretly in love with her. He loved Dillish but wouldn't admit it. It was not because of Stephen. Pokehello had a guy outside the house too but Elikem went for her and she left the guy for Elikem. At least Elikem has Pokello and won something.

Fact remains MELVIN was dull in all aspects.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by shezy(f): 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2013
melvin won use opportunity as dillish don win.trying to kiss dillish now?people will definitly say is because of the money.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
MARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA grin grin grin Where is this girl grin grin

Abeg, help me slap am well well.

Inshort, destroy im face sotay im go resemble Adedibu.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by onila(f): 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2013
Afam4eva: Dillish truly deserved it and i'm happy that she won.
what did she do?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
MARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA grin grin grin Where is this girl grin grin
Slap her/him Weeeeeel weeeel!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 25, 2013
See as dis Big Brother eye just dey look me. Biggie, show us Babylon nah!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2013
Make I run comot for this place grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2013
pahgy: Man City Lost to Cardiff
Yes that campbell guy no easy..city tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2013
sholay2011: Dellish is quite pretty oo

Sholay's first post about Delish grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2013
pahgy: Best Comment of d day. But haba Elikem or Cleo wud av been better.

I wouldve prefered one of those 2!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2013
Wow! @Hot_slap dey vex!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2013
shezy: melvin won use opportunity as dillish don win.trying to kiss dillish now?people will definitly say is because of the money.

No mind d hustler.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2013
StateOfMind: Namibian chic is Hottttttttttttttttt! Dayum! See curves.

SOM too grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ayab1203(f): 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2013
Na our birth rigth? Abegi, anybody wen him/her time to shine don reach nothing can stop that person.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2013
onila: what did she do?
A beg follow me ask.
Na 9ja people I blame for the over hype
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2013
grin ;DThis is really good for naija.next time bba comes again,naijas delusional voters should be wiser.melvin was never entertaining.dillish,even if some may think she's boring was actually more entertaining than melvin.melvins game was weak,didn't take Hoh tasks serious,found it difficult to kick out competition,during the last few weeks his game faded even badly while dillish,elikem n cleo uped their games and took the shine out of melvin.beverly would have done better if she had as much as half the support naija gave to melvin.it should be clear to all now dat bba is not about morallity,its simply entertainment and being nice doesn't cut it,if your not entertaining,bossy,controversial then better be beautiful.its still a game so guys don't kill yourselfs over bba tins.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2013
hiteelong:
Pls can I ve some of der handles

@BasseyOfficial
@pokellosexxy
@onizee
@LK_four
@kokamod
@marianepembe
@ANGELOAFRIKAANS
@Ammynando
@fezakessy
@Dillish_lishy
@Annmbaru
@betyzoneboo
@therealsellygh
@huddahmonroe
@Melvim0duah
@hulkmandaza
@fofumomi
@sulu_pi
@DJXCLUSIVE

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2013
who close dis thread wwey we never see how africa take vote?mtcheeeeeee
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2013
Nuzo':
Who's that short man from Zambia?

Jonze man! angry

LMAO grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2013
@spade

How are you holding up smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2013
megliz: who close dis thread wwey we never see how africa take vote?mtcheeeeeee

Dem no close the thread na.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2013
Okay I'm gone.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2013
Melvin's "kiss" now trending a lil on twitter.
He almost kissed her,wrong move.Thank God ik pulled him away.I for enter my tv slap am back to maria.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2013
Best BBA Housemate. Nando, Beverly, Pokello, Elikem
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2013
9ja4eva:

Fact remains MELVIN was dull in all aspects.

Yeah. He was never a go-getter.
Things do not miraculously jump on your laps unless you work for them. At 29, he should've known that.

All those women who wanted him, like Maria, were the ones making the moves, and he shied away from all of that, saying he wanted to focus on his game.

I, asked time without number, where this game truly was, cuz I never saw it.

He would've done a lot for himself with just a little effort, but he never put it.
Pokello, Motamma, Dillish, Feza, Annabel, Maria - all these women did show interest at point, and some of them still do - but he just shied away from all that, hoping 48 million Naira would fall on his laps. Let's be realistic here, mehn.

All the same, he's my boy, and if there's one thing he did, he sure helped change a lot of negative stereotypes about Nigerians in the continental front, and I'll always support him for that.

Best wishes, Mel!
I'm still proud of you, homey cool

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2013
spade:

Abeg, help me slap am well well.

Inshort, destroy im face sotay im go resemble Adedibu.
Lol infact i already got my pleasure. I know it is paining her so much that Elikem did not leave first and he came third so not even 8 slaps will hurt her as much as it did. Lesson: dnt be too over confident. Secondly twitter, fb etc means jack like i kept saying countless of times. Lol anyways am glad the show is finally over. Now can get peace of mind from insults and arguments

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by montelik(m): 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2013
languys69: Admit it guys, you just get your asss whopped! grin If Melvin had been man enough, he would have Dillish by now and the money would belong to them both. Dillish loved him, she asked him several times if he was secretly in love with her. He loved Dillish but wouldn't admit it. It was not because of Stephen. Pokehello had a guy outside the house too but Elikem went for her and she left the guy for Elikem. At least Elikem has Pokello and won something.

undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2013
suze:

She played no game. Its purely her beauty that got her the money. If fatima or natasha had played the same game, would they have won?

She has a good heart and she is very positive. She sees the good in everyone and never try to run other people down. And yes, she's gorgeously beautiful. Most beautiful women are bitchy, she is sweet. I am so happy she won. Thank God, I was not put to shame.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Krasid(m): 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2013
What are you saying?.So you expected dillish to dump steven, a guy who did everything for her and go for melvin, a guy who she barely knows.Pokello's case is different.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2013
â™›AndrERushâ™›:
@spade

How are you holding up smiley

My Dead Space 2 download is at 96% now, and I'm sure gonna be playing this mathafacka this evening! Yeeah! grin cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2013
First off, I'd like to congratulate Sholay and languy for the win.

Secondly, I'd like to thank avid Melvin fans Kslib, Andre, Omonime, Josydaky, Beniye, ItsModella, ella.b and all others I failed to mention. We fought a good fight

Thirdly, I'd like to thank all the non-avid fans who still supported, ochon, spade, Marairux etc.

Fourthly, I'd like to also thank the haters forkadict, ginger, The Amaka etc. Y'all helped liven the thread.

Also, team Elikem, SOM and co, y'all also lost too, but it's all good.

Lastly, all those who never took sides, but made this page interesting too, Iyawo, Bizbloke etc

Then our expatriates kgr28, GH Kwame, chriskwaku, SAgirl, Zimbomatic, 1,2 and Royal Pearl for your contributions to this thread.

S/O to the silent viewers, lucifer and his team...and a MIGHTY CONGRATULATIONS to Pastor O'neal for SADC's win

Safarigirl, signing out!!!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1661) (1662) (1663) (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.