Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1667) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2185506 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
I told you so!!!! Bolt and Zanaib were campaigning for Elikem, besides they are unpredictable and do what they want.

Mtschew. Anyways. Congrats to Dillish. It was truly her destiny
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
OMG....SL vote elikem...now that's some good news...naija,learn ur lesson

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by teeawaii(f): 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
Hello. This is page 1666.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
Mariarocks: Seirra Leone voted for Elikem??

Bastards
Kwaaaaaaaaaaaaakwaaaakwaaaakwa! *Dead*

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Here is how Africa Voted this week (25 August 2013) – Congratulations to Dillish (Namibia) on winning The Chase.

Here's who which country voted for:

Angola: Dillish
Botswana: Cleo
Ghana: Elikem
Kenya: Dillish
Ethiopia: Beverly
Malawi: Cleo
Namibia: Dillish
Nigeria: Melvin
South Africa: Cleo
Sierra Leone: Elikem
Tanzania: Dillish
Uganda: Dillish
Zambia: Cleo
Zimbabwe: Elikem
Rest of Africa: Melvin

Total: Dillish = 5, Cleo = 4, Elikem = 3, Melvin = 2, Beverly = 1.

(Total: 15 Votes)

Where is the person that said West Africa picked Melvin as the chosen one? Then how Melvin had Angola in the bag.
Ethiopia went to Beverly, so morals weren't a factor for them after all.
Twitter, FB, NL means nothing, absolutely nothing!
East Africa decided the winner. I said if we don't keep at least one east Africa, West Africa ain't winning SHIIT!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
Na now me be the first to post on 1666. Imagine. Page wey I no even want. mtschewwwww
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Mzdemmie(f): 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
Guess we've(naija's) learnt a lot..BBA the chase still remains best thread ..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

grin grin That's a nice distraction from the travesty that just occurred ... Anyway I don't feel as bad as I thought I would. at the end of the day it just game, nothing to kill oneself over. Even though Melvin did not win, I'm still very proud of him. I know for sure he'll have lot of opportunities to succeed In life. All will be well. cool

E don happen. I await this midnight chat sha. People much now.

Kslib, how far? Wey Ochon?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
Jide ‏@Tommyjyde 42m
Melvin is like arsenal; 3 competitions ( Ultimate search, Mr Nigeria and now BBA ) with no trophy. Lmao!

From Twitter...LMAO

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Krasid(m): 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
So sierra leone voted for Elikem, forgeting we voted for bassey when he left and ghana didn't, forgeting that melvin once saved bolt.FVcking Traitors.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
Vote Youzedo for the moola next year!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
Me I still maintain we should have big brother Nigeria , and it should be possible sponsor wise cos all the sponsors for the past 3-5yrs have been Nigerian coys. And with the hate I saw this year and last yr nothing can make a Nigerian win it, just because the person is nigerian

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
Page 1666
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
Let me say this guys it has been hella of a chase, to @itsmodella, @kslib,@safarigirl you made this threat tick...so lets meet next year for another season, God bless y'all and your families. Fellas it was fvcking fun.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2013
nikky341: Me I still maintain we should have big brother Nigeria , and it should be possible sponsor wise cos all the sponsors for the past 3-5yrs have been Nigerian coys. And with the hate I saw this year and last yr nothing can make a Nigerian win it, just because the person is nigerian

I can't help but agree with you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2013
spade: But if we're to be honest, this Season's results did appear fair, in the sense that the countries people thought were riggable had voices of their own.

Like, in past editions, Namibia was merely a powerless appendage of Zimbabwe (like in BBAllStars where Namibia never went to Meryl or Mwisho, but only voted in Zimbabwe's interests). BBAmplified also didn't help matters, as Namibia was constantly voting Wendall even when they never liked him.

Also, Ethiopia had a voice this time, and actually thought for themselves. Was never a Naija puppet vote. Voted Natasha because Malawi voted Betty. You know, thought outside the box.

And to tell you the truth, at a point, I thought the winner was going to be between a Nigerian and a Zimbabwean (after seeing Pokello's 8 votes the first time she was up) - but alas, she walked out with just two votes.

South Africa sef was feeling funky after winning last year, and even had a lot of us sipping the KoolAid that Angelo was a strong contender for the cash... But wetin happen in the end? grin

Looks like the Naija-Zim rigging machines don finally knock grin
AllStars was soooo dubious grin

Now, people will actually humble themselves and go BEG for votes like should rightfully happen.

God bless us all.

It was pretty fair IMHO.

Looking forward to next year, if it happens cool

Nice one spade..

I like the bolded too. You guys tried your best and I like your spirit.. Well done.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2013
elohor_ayodele:

Omo u get luck say I travel, I for show dere in 10mins n guzzled all d beer in dat place. Lol
U stay around? We can still do it some other times G...just holla @ me anytime
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2013
noname:
Nawa oh! So Mellish people still dey talk? Dillish wey tell Melvin say she see am as a brother! Then she come dey play mind tricks with am again. So if he no love her like that he go force himself to admit am? Abeg make we hear word. Dillish has won because she was destined to win just the same way Melvin and Dillish will be together I they are destined to be together. This Mellish stuff is BS I swear...

Forget it. You're wasting your time grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2013
Krasid: So sierra leone voted for Elikem, forgeting we voted for bassey when he left and ghana didn't, forgeting that melvin once saved bolt.FVcking Traitors.
They were saying that Nigeria has won three times so they will back ghana,
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2013
I am so happy!!!!!! I have already lost appetite sef. Dillish. ..abeg come share the money wiv me ooo. grin grin

Even if her beauty gave her quick attention at the beginning, was that what captured the hearts of hundreds of thousands over 27 other housemates to clinch the grandprize? I don't think so. These are the reasons she won IMO:

1. Good heart and character- Hakeem's perceived 'hatred' towards her upped her game if you guys don't know. Then, how she handled the Bev issue of nominating her. She didn't nominate her friend in return just to 'return the favour'.

2. Regional voting- I am sure East Africa was solidly by her side and that was why she also won. So, you guys think Ethiopia and Tanzania wud vote Melvin over her?? Really?? undecided

3. Subtle strategy- her recent explanation of her childhood and why she acts in a child like manner may have helped her wiv sympathy votes too. And she didn't act like a strong contender in the beginning. ..thus, housemates belittled her chances of reaching the final. ..let alone winning! !

4. Beauty- her beauty drew africa's attention to her but her character maintained their interest.

5. Entertainment- I know many think shez boring but entertainment is subjective. She really upped her game in this aspect towards the end of the show. Her drunk sessions also made our nights. grin

Maria rocks, Spade...e pele. Se e ti gbo? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2013
safarigirl: First off, I'd like to congratulate Sholay and languy for the win.

Secondly, I'd like to thank avid Melvin fans Kslib, Andre, Omonime, Josydaky, Beniye, ItsModella, ella.b and all others I failed to mention. We fought a good fight

Thirdly, I'd like to thank all the non-avid fans who still supported, ochon, spade, Marairux etc.

Fourthly, I'd like to also thank the haters forkadict, ginger, The Amaka etc. Y'all helped liven the thread.

Also, team Elikem, SOM and co, y'all also lost too, but it's all good.

Lastly, all those who never took sides, but made this page interesting too, Iyawo, Bizbloke etc

Then our expatriates kgr28, GH Kwame, chriskwaku, SAgirl, Zimbomatic, 1,2 and Royal Pearl for your contributions to this thread.

S/O to the silent viewers, lucifer and his team...and a MIGHTY CONGRATULATIONS to Pastor O'neal for SADC's win

Safarigirl, signing out!!!!

Tnx for the S/O Safarigirl

@Topic
Like I said, I didn't start BBA today, it's useless to take sides, but just enjoy the ride. My joy has always been derived from the thread itself and meeting new people.
I'm happy at least a lady won*woman power * After Angelo left, I knew it was over. Dillish would win. Just Feel so bad about that comment she made about her using Melvin. She was doing good till then.
At least no more begging, and she did have a good rapport with almost everyone.

Make una all calm down...game over
No amount of rants, insults, gloating, depression, anger, etc will change the outcome.
Congratulate and move on!

I'm so happy for Bengelo, and most especially Polikem.

For Oneza mind now, them don win. But their enemy still won.
See as 2 of them siddon wen R2bees dey sing* what manner of couple dem be?*

So sad BBA is over cos I'm gonna miss u guys cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2013
I am so happy!!!!!! I have already lost appetite sef. Dillish. ..abeg come share the money wiv me ooo. grin grin

Even if her beauty gave her quick attention at the beginning, was that what captured the hearts of hundreds of thousands over 27 other housemates to clinch the grandprize? I don't think so. These are the reasons she won IMO:

1. Good heart and character- Hakeem's perceived 'hatred' towards her upped her game if you guys don't know. Then, how she handled the Bev issue of nominating her. She didn't nominate her friend in return just to 'return the favour'.

2. Regional voting- I am sure East Africa was solidly by her side and that was why she also won. So, you guys think Ethiopia and Tanzania wud vote Melvin over her?? Really?? undecided

3. Subtle strategy- her recent explanation of her childhood and why she acts in a child like manner may have helped her wiv sympathy votes too. And she didn't act like a strong contender in the beginning. ..thus, housemates belittled her chances of reaching the final. ..let alone winning! !

4. Beauty- her beauty drew africa's attention to her but her character maintained their interest.

5. Entertainment- I know many think shez boring but entertainment is subjective. She really upped her game in this aspect towards the end of the show. Her drunk sessions also made our nights. grin

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2013
I cannot fit shout
I cannot fit laugh
I cannot fit roll on the bed
Even sierra leone did not vote for melvin
Apparently melvin got one vote which is Nigeria..
Eeyaa beverly rocks all the same,she is the damn chase kiss

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Boboribo: 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2013
@Forkaddict must be having one hell of a party somewhere. Guy has conviction sha. Thumps up wherever you are.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2013

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2013
ninnyanny: OMG....SL vote elikem...now that's some good news...naija,learn ur lesson

I always said it. Be humble.
I'm sure SafariGirl has accepted too grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 25, 2013
Lol! At least, Melvin won d One Campaign stuff! He should try n make political contacts wit AU peeps

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
Ok,Na Blue film i go dey watch now oo!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
9ja4eva: Jide ‏@Tommyjyde 42m
Melvin is like arsenal; 3 competitions ( Ultimate search, Mr Nigeria and now BBA ) with no trophy. Lmao!

From Twitter...LMAO

Funny enough, he's an Arsenal fan ooo shocked grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 8:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
Congrats to Dillish.
Melvin u tried but pls let this be the end of reality shows for u.I'm proud of u.
Beverly..ur controversies rocked Africa.love u girl.I'm proud of u.

Now to all my threadmates,too nnumerous to mention.

its been fun knowing all of you.The fights,insults,strategy,friendships,yabs,etc is what made this thread the best.
I LOVE YOU ALL SINCERLY.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL REAL GOOD

smiley smiley smiley

Over and out!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.