Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,131 members, 7,880,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:44 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1665) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2187359 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1662) (1663) (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2013
On Behalf of myself and the Miss University Africa organization, i wish to congratulate the 1st runner up of the Miss University Organization, Dillish Mattheus for emerging the winner of the 2013 edition of the Big Brother Africa.

We love you and we are proud of you!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by elohorayodele: 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2013
Bbm broadcast: BBA is a higi haga or crikum crakum, how can BBA put we Naijerians in a teketeke situation BBA has all the trappings of an odoriferus saga, cum gargantuan gaga..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by elohorayodele: 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2013
bbm broadcast: BBA is a higi haga or crikum crakum, how can BBA put we Naijerians in a teketeke situation BBA has all the trappings of an odoriferus saga, cum gargantuan gaga..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2013
shezy: melvin won use opportunity as dillish don win.trying to kiss dillish now?people will definitly say is because of the money.

No it's not because of the money. If you ve been watching the show, you would have known that Melvin has the hots for her. I believe she like him too but for Steven.
She didn't seem so excited to see him though.......
Watch out. Mellish will not start yet cos she needs to go sort things out with Steven first. She needs to go analyse if she really loves Steven or if it's because she's just grateful to him (as I suspect)
There's a possibilty her heart will take her Melvin (it's a possibilty)

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2013
chima12: grin ;DThis is really good for naija.next time bba comes again,naijas delusional voters should be wiser.melvin was never entertaining.dillish,even if some may think she's boring was actually more entertaining than melvin.melvins game was weak,didn't take Hoh tasks serious,found it difficult to kick out competition,during the last few weeks his game faded even badly while dillish,elikem n cleo uped their games and tooth the shine out of melvin.beverly would have done better if she had as much as half the support naija gave to melvin.it should be clear to all now dat bba is not about morallity,its simply entertainment and being nice doesn't cut it,if your not entertaining,bossy,controversial then better be beautiful.its still a game so guys don't kill yourselfs over bba tins.
Yeah I belive Beverly was entertaining and also quite beautiful and controversial , hope we learn a big lesson today.
Who started calling Beverly ugly - ans 9ja
Who started calling her lair when she was just exaggerating gist. - 9ja
and so on, any way congrats dilish I believe that's how Africa voted
Still maintain we should instead do bbn and forget about bba

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2013
Mariarocks: Make I run comot for this place grin grin
grin grin grin grin

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2013
spade:

Yeah. He was never a go-getter.
Things do not miraculously jump on your laps unless you work for them. At 29, he should've known that.

All those women who wanted him, like Maria, were the ones making the moves, and he shied away from all of that, saying he wanted to focus on his game.

I, asked time without number, where this game truly was, cuz I never saw it.

He would've done a lot for himself with just a little effort, but he never put it.
Pokello, Motamma, Dillish, Feza, Annabel, Maria - all these women did show interest at point, and some of them still do - but he just shied away from all that, hoping 48 million Naira would fall on his laps. Let's be realistic here, mehn.

All the same, he's my boy, and if there's one thing he did, he sure helped change a lot of negative stereotypes about Nigerians in the continental front, and I'll always support him for that.

Best wishes, Mel!
I'm still proud of you, homey cool

I agree with you on that and wish him the best.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mandra71(f): 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2013
mandra71: I fear that dillish will win this money if she survives this eviction. I blame all this Naija people for voting her esp because of this mellish fantasy. She has a hidden strategy. As for all these dillish fans, I will Sillap you *in Dillishous voice*
#teammelvin.

I knew Dillish would win if she made it to the finals, it has finally come to pass. Anyway I feel so sorry for Melvin, the Mr nice guy strategy didn't work and for the fact Nigerians had won 3 times was another stumbling block for him.

Africa voted who they wanted. Congrats to Dillish.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Lol infact i already got my pleasure. I know it is paining her so much that Elikem did not leave first and he came third so not even 8 slaps will hurt her as much as it did. Lesson: dnt be too over confident. Secondly twitter, fb etc means jack like i kept saying countless of times. Lol anyways am glad the show is finally over. Now can get peace of mind from insults and arguments

LOL that one no dey pain me at all. I still feel say I dey dream. I can't believe Dillish won
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kunbeeee: 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2013
kgr28: Beauty made Dillish win, thats it. and her boyfriend is a BEE type.
What does BEE mean?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
grin grin grin grin

LMFAO! Goodu one
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2013
chima12: grin ;DThis is really good for naija.next time bba comes again,naijas delusional voters should be wiser.melvin was never entertaining.dillish,even if some may think she's boring was actually more entertaining than melvin.melvins game was weak,didn't take Hoh tasks serious,found it difficult to kick out competition,during the last few weeks his game faded even badly while dillish,elikem n cleo uped their games and tooth the shine out of melvin.beverly would have done better if she had as much as half the support naija gave to melvin.it should be clear to all now dat bba is not about morallity,its simply entertainment and being nice doesn't cut it,if your not entertaining,bossy,controversial then better be beautiful.its still a game so guys don't kill yourselfs over bba tins.

GBAM! Charity truly truly truly begins at home. #TeamBeverly i love you all! We may have been one against a million, but we were not moved.
I salute you all! cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2013
Sweetlemon:

No it's not because of the money. If you ve been watching the show, you would have known that Melvin has the hots for her. I believe she like him too but for Steven.
Watch out. Mellish will not start yet cos she needs to go sort things out with Steven first. She needs to go analyse if she really loves Steven or if it's because she's just grateful to him (as I suspect)
Forget all that na konji I no see love, I see lust a nite in Babylon will cure that
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by elohorayodele: 8:25pm On Aug 25, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Dis is a "melvin must somhow lv n date delish or die' statement!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2013
nikky341:
Yeah I belive Beverly was entertaining and also quite beautiful and controversial , hope we learn a big lesson today.

BBN will definitely be better. Hope we do that.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2013
ella.b:

@BasseyOfficial
@pokellosexxy
@onizee
@LK_four
@kokamod
@marianepembe
@ANGELOAFRIKAANS
@Ammynando
@fezakessy
@Dillish_lishy
@Annmbaru
@betyzoneboo
@therealsellygh
@huddahmonroe
@Melvim0duah
@hulkmandaza
@fofumomi

Tanx love
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2013
safarigirl: First off, I'd like to congratulate Sholay and languy for the win.

Secondly, I'd like to thank avid Melvin fans Kslib, Andre, Omonime, Josydaky, Beniye, ItsModella, ella.b and all others I failed to mention. We fought a good fight

Thirdly, I'd like to thank all the non-avid fans who still supported, ochon, spade, Marairux etc.

Fourthly, I'd like to also thank the haters forkadict, ginger, The Amaka etc. Y'all helped liven the thread.

Also, team Elikem, SOM and co, y'all also lost too, but it's all good.

Lastly, all those who never took sides, but made this page interesting too, Iyawo, Bizbloke etc

Then our expatriates kgr28, GH Kwame, chriskwaku, SAgirl, Zimbomatic, 1,2 and Royal Pearl for your contributions to this thread.

S/O to the silent viewers, lucifer and his team...and a MIGHTY CONGRATULATIONS to Pastor O'neal for SADC's win

Safarigirl, signing out!!!!

Thanks hun cool
Love you!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2013
ella.b:

@BasseyOfficial
@pokellosexxy
@onizee
@LK_four
@kokamod
@marianepembe
@ANGELOAFRIKAANS
@Ammynando
@fezakessy
@Dillish_lishy
@Annmbaru
@betyzoneboo
@therealsellygh
@huddahmonroe
@Melvim0duah
@hulkmandaza
@fofumomi

Tnx Ella, pls can we also have DJ X, n Sulu's
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2013
exhale. It's over
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Krasid(m): 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2013
Somebody should post how Africa voted, i need something to calm me down.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Boboribo: 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2013
To think some people were having sleepless nights cheating and voting and hoarding the process and it all came to nothing. Next time vote right and leave the rest to God.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2013
From Twitter :

9JA_BOi ☆peekayMILA★ ‏@peekaymila
Melvin is just D GREATEST LOSER BBA has ever seen! Chic=0, money=0 #BBATheChaseFINALE

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2013
IyawoTM:

Tnx Ella, pls can we also have DJ X, n Sulu's
@DJXCLUSIVE
@Sulu_pi
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2013
Lol so this girl called me a hater cause i was team Beverly? Mtchewww.
Safarigirl, how does that humble pie taste? Hope you left enough to go around.
cool

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Boboribo: 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2013
AAV, Ugochukwu, Salome, Etighi, Tarzan gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2013
kunbeeee:
What does BEE mean?
BLACK ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT, He's just the guy benefiting from gov contracts, that guy is fliping rich., he's not her type.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
Boboribo: AAV, Ugochukwu, Salome, Etighi, Tarzan gringringrin

grin grin grin grin grin

Power Pass Power o...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
Mariarocks:

*hides grin grin grin I no remember the person wey I even bet with sef

Royal^Pearl^:
Elikem has Annabel, Bolt, Pokello, Selly, Zanaib, Fatima, LK4 campaigning for him now...This Dude is surely Blessed...Making good loyal friends is always important.. lol looking forward to that slap.......

Royal^Pearl^:
Lol over-confidence will kill you grin grin. Hmmm i will be waiting for you on day 91.
Royal^Pearl^:
Lol i like you. 8 it is smiley
Royal^Pearl^:
MARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA grin grin grin Where is this girl grin grin

Slap she/him oo! Do it!!! No dulling!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
Mr Tuns ‏@Coolerbomb
Melvin's family is waiting for him @ the airport with maltina dance hall form =)) #BBATheChaseFinale

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
nikky341:

GBAM! cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
Krasid: What are you saying?.So you expected dillish to dump steven, a guy who did everything for her and go for melvin, a guy who she barely knows.Pokello's case is different.

Life is not like that. Strange things happen.
After what I saw this past week I am double sure Melvin and Dillish love each other.
Dillish can not leave Steven until Melvin makes a formal move on her. Did you guys notice Dillish did not look too pleased to see Steven?
Time will soon tell....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ayab1203(f): 8:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
All dese i hate naija team of hms . No worry hunger go push una enter Nollywood. If only pple will just quit hating.

P/s back to ghostest mode

(1) (2) (3) ... (1662) (1663) (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.