Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,755 members, 7,915,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:36 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1668) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2197023 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by shezy(f): 8:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
sweetlemon.melvin said he has feelings for maria.all of a sudden u want to kiss dillish in front of africa and maria dat u claimed to have fillns for.for gud 90days u wer unable to make up ur mind but now dat she won to deside is just seconds.melvin won grap chance abeg.i'm not saying he has no fillns but doing dat on stage shows how stupid and despirate he is to africa.maybe truely he luvs dillish but dat simple act said a lot.and dat is a disgrace to nigeria.i know if it was bev dat tried such u guys wil rain abuses on her but tank God ur dear melv showed us another stupid act of his.I tank God bev found love in a very hopeless place.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
Mz_demmie: Guess we've(naija's) learnt a lot..BBA the chase still remains best thread ..

The best lesson to be learnt is that we should not try to pull other house mates down in desperation to bring up our own.

Gosh!
What didn't people try to do to Dillish?
They lied against her, conspired, etc
Yet she kept on going stronger.
South Africa and some Nigerians (esp the ones on this thread did all, as in ALL they could to bring Dillish down.

You can never change someone's destiny. You will only end up shooting yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
I will miss this thread
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
nikky341:
They were saying that Nigeria has won three times so they will back ghana,

An understandable point as per West African alliance, to be honest.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
Congrats to dillish.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
Mariarocks:

Mtschew. Anyways. Congrats to Dillish. It was truly her destiny
Lol i knew from Beginning she was the competition but everyone was so concerned about Angelo etc. Anyways what is done is done. At least its over now
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
sholay, how many times you wan post? we get the message already grin

congrats on your girl's win tho smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

E don happen. I await this midnight chat sha. People much now.

Kslib, how far? Wey Ochon?

Yes o, e don happen. We have no choice but to wish Dillish the best and move on.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
noname:
Nawa oh! So Mellish people still dey talk? Dillish wey tell Melvin say she see am as a brother! Then she come dey play mind tricks with am again. So if he no love her like that he go force himself to admit am? Abeg make we hear word. Dillish has won because she was destined to win just the same way Melvin and Dillish will be together I they are destined to be together. This Mellish stuff is BS I swear...

No need to tag me a Mellish fan. I was just saying the truth. You preferred not to see what other people saw. So Dellish did not ask him if he secretly loved her? Dillish did not keep singing a song about secret lovers? Why did IK asked Melvin about being in love with Dillish? And why the heck did Melvin almost kiss Dillish on stage? I don't want him to date Dillish. Stephen is a businessman, he will do a good job of investing the money. I want Dillish to be comfortable for the rest of her life.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
spade: But if we're to be honest, this Season's results did appear fair, in the sense that the countries people thought were riggable had voices of their own.

Like, in past editions, Namibia was merely a powerless appendage of Zimbabwe (like in BBAllStars where Namibia never went to Meryl or Mwisho, but only voted in Zimbabwe's interests). BBAmplified also didn't help matters, as Namibia was constantly voting Wendall even when they never liked him.

Also, Ethiopia had a voice this time, and actually thought for themselves. Was never a Naija puppet vote. Voted Natasha because Malawi voted Betty. You know, thought outside the box.

And to tell you the truth, at a point, I thought the winner was going to be between a Nigerian and a Zimbabwean (after seeing Pokello's 8 votes the first time she was up) - but alas, she walked out with just two votes.

South Africa sef was feeling funky after winning last year, and even had a lot of us sipping the KoolAid that Angelo was a strong contender for the cash... But wetin happen in the end? grin

Looks like the Naija-Zim rigging machines don finally knock grin
AllStars was soooo dubious grin

Now, people will actually humble themselves and go BEG for votes like should rightfully happen.

God bless us all.

It was pretty fair IMHO.

Looking forward to next year, if it happens cool
no matter how you do the bolded they will still not vote for a nigerian, I could see the insult team tz admin got when he endorsed Melvin and the reason they refused to vote for him was just cos he is Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
kunbeeee:
What does BEE mean?
black economic empowerment. a program launched in s.a by the govt to redress historic inequalities by giving blacks economic privileges. mugabe is following suit
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Krasid(m): 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
nikky341:
They were saying that Nigeria has won three times so they will back ghana,
That is a very Stvpid excuse? If Big brother knows Nigeria has no chance of winning it because we have won 3 times,then we should not be invited.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
Krasid: So sierra leone voted for Elikem, forgeting we voted for bassey when he left and ghana didn't, forgeting that melvin once saved bolt.FVcking Traitors.
Dnt be upset. Sl returned the vote and voted for Melvin when he was up against Selly so they did not owe you guys anything. You just assumed you were entitled to their votes. Sl are very unpredictable and they do what they want at end of the day.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2013
shezy: sweetlemon.melvin said he has feelings for maria.all of a sudden u want to kiss dillish in front of africa and maria dat u claimed to have fillns for.for gud 90days u wer unable to make up ur mind but now dat she won to deside is just seconds.melvin won grap chance abeg.i'm not saying he has no fillns but doing dat on stage shows how stupid and despirate he is to africa.maybe truely he luvs dillish but dat simple act said a lot.and dat is a disgrace to nigeria.i know if it was bev dat tried such u guys wil rain abuses on her but tank God ur dear melv showed us another stupid act of his.I tank God bev found love in a very hopeless place.

Melvin might have said he has feelings for Maria but his body language clearly screamed Dillish!
Like I said, Steven is the ONLY barrier btw them and I suspect we gonna be hearing some gist soon.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Boboribo: 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
Melvin was simply overrated by Nigerians and by his fellow Housemates.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by rudian(f): 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
I believe that after two weeks of hard work-out session with hakeem,cleo go reduce by force...hehehe [/quote] You are naughty! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
But!
Those kiss that everybody's talking about. Was it bad? Maybe Melvin wanted giving a brotherly kiss of Congrats?:/
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
spade:

I always said it. Be humble.
I'm sure SafariGirl has accepted too grin
I think Melvin didn't win cos he's Nigerian.maybe we should quit bba and see how it goes cos the way it is now, Naija would NEVER win BBA again!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2013
Krasid: So sierra leone voted for Elikem, forgeting we voted for bassey when he left and ghana didn't, forgeting that melvin once saved bolt.FVcking Traitors.
Hehe..... Told you majority of voterz don't rely on Facebook/Twitter. They just Fokn Vote!.... *could it be that the 'ojoro' was programmed to deduct votes meant for Melvin?*

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
Please... Maria if Melvin does not want you, there are plenty whales lining up for you. grin grin

JJ don enter one chance grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg make I no talk. Na destiny dey run tinzzz

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
You guys can see that some mellish fans still can't give up.at the crusial last 2 weeks of the bba,a lot of you were still hyping 2 people ie mellish,melaria instead of hyping only your favorite housemate.that is one reason why its difficult for naija to move forward as a nation.we don't learn from our mistakes and we choose not to learn from our mistakes.If dillish loves stephen,she should stay with him,if she doesn't love him,then its a pity but love shouldn't be forced n its not good to love someone out of pity,then she should move on but not with melvin or any bba housemate.the truth is dat melvin was so boring n his game was too weak,he lacked the drive n zeal of a winner,he lacked the winning mentality,he hadly expressed himself properly,I refrained from critisizing him all this while just cos his nigerian n I wouldn't want to think I am pulling someone down.mellish just won't work neither will melaria work cos it all depended on melvin winning.I simply don't see even maria hooking up with melvin,ladies like guys who exude confidence but melvin didn't really show dat character trait n the last two weeks for melvins game were a disaster;cleo,dillish n elikem took the shine out of melvins game so badly,only thing I saw melvin doing in the last two weeks was giving massage to the ladies.
Sweetlemon:

No it's not because of the money. If you ve been watching the show, you would have known that Melvin has the hots for her. I believe she like him too but for Steven.
She didn't seem so excited to see him though.......
Watch out. Mellish will not start yet cos she needs to go sort things out with Steven first. She needs to go analyse if she really loves Steven or if it's because she's just grateful to him (as I suspect)
There's a possibilty her heart will take her Melvin (it's a possibilty)

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
Boboribo: Melvin was simply overrated by Nigerians and by his fellow Housemates.

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:01pm On Aug 25, 2013
So Salomi didnt vote for Melvin..
Gawd!! I'm very weak..
##operation hunt bassey down in progress##
##operation shoot bolt on sight##
This is betrayal.. I was sad that melvin lost but gosh,this is worst...
I am weak,i cant even type...
"My spirit is willing but the flesh is weak"
@ostrich,i see you viewing.. You are not alone..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 9:01pm On Aug 25, 2013
Officially signing out
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IloveGH: 9:01pm On Aug 25, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Here is how Africa Voted this week (25 August 2013) – Congratulations to Dillish (Namibia) on winning The Chase.

Here's who which country voted for:

Angola: Dillish
Botswana: Cleo
Ghana: Elikem
Kenya: Dillish
Ethiopia: Beverly
Malawi: Cleo
Namibia: Dillish
Nigeria: Melvin
South Africa: Cleo
Sierra Leone: Elikem
Tanzania: Dillish
Uganda: Dillish
Zambia: Cleo
Zimbabwe: Elikem
Rest of Africa: Melvin

Total: Dillish = 5, Cleo = 4, Elikem = 3, Melvin = 2, Beverly = 1.

(Total: 15 Votes)

@ Safarigirl never envisioned this outcome shocked Madam strategist failed big time grin

BTW, I had a strong feeling Elikem will get SL as well as ROA, and hoping Malawi will do it for him too (Fatima's sake). Very disappointed he didn't get those two.

Congratulations to Princess Dillish! At least she will get Elikem a new motorbike as promised cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2013
Krasid: That is a very Stvpid excuse? If Big brother knows Nigeria has no chance of winning it because we have won 3 times,then we should not be invited.
that's just it. They kept Naija til the end to make more cash....God de! I wish we quit cos I don't see naija winning in the next 10 yrs
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2013
ninnyanny: I think Melvin didn't win cos he's Nigerian.maybe we should quit bba and see how it goes cos the way it is now, Naija would NEVER win BBA again!
It is sad cos was expecting more votes. WA will never win until they stop this regional voting. I for one am tired. Maybe other WA countries should go for a try since they hate us(esp Gh n Naij) so much.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2013
ella.b:
Congrats to Dillish.
Melvin u tried but pls let this be the end of reality shows for u.I'm proud of u.
Beverly..ur controversies rocked Africa.love u girl.I'm proud of u.

Now to all my threadmates,too nnumerous to mention.

its been fun knowing all of you.The fights,insults,strategy,friendships,yabs,etc is what made this thread the best.
I LOVE YOU ALL SINCERLY.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL REAL GOOD

smiley smiley smiley

Over and out!

Thanks. You, too.

Never out first. I wan see your picture.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by elohorayodele: 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2013
wild child:
U stay around? We can still do it some other times G...just holla @ me anytime

Yeah, Am close to ziggy's, stay at unity estate bsid gtb on CMD rd.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by elohorayodele: 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2013
wild child:
U stay around? We can still do it some other times G...just holla @ me anytime

Yeah, Am close to ziggy's, stay at unity estate bsid gtb on CMD rd. No shakes
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:03pm On Aug 25, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Thanks. You, too.

Never out first. I wan see your picture.
Lol.ur on twitter?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 25, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Yes o, e don happen. We have no choice but to wish Dillish the best and move on.

Na so o. By the way, the traffic for this thread be like the traffic wey dey dey Iyana-Ipaja to Ikeja.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.