Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,836 members, 7,872,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2185508 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
Nigeria WORSHIPPED Dellish and caused other so called 'strong contenders' to be evicted instead of her who they thot was 'weak'; They massively voted for her whenever she was up, bt they choked on their own strategy. Dellish Rode on Nigeria's back to the finals and WON. I hope Nigeria has learnt her lesson.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
Miss_3v3: If social media was anytin to go by, Melvin would hav won the ultimate prize, but given that, over 90% of his fans only 'talk too much' on FB n Twitter n dont actually vote, wat then wer de xpectin Secondly Ghana did not really have a good strategy when it came down to allies from beginning and that worked against Elikem's favor. If we ever want a chance we need to start making proper decisions when it comes to voting. Anyways he went further than we all expected. This has been the worst BBA for us. So much insults and hatred for both our reps. Am glad it's done and i really hope we pull out from this show.

let me use naija slang. Pull out ko!pull out ni! we should not think about it. I think next year a east african might win. But eli truelly paid his dues this season
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2013
suze:

ppl voted dilish because of her beauty not because of charity
beauty aside, people also voted her outa pity...her mom,her siblings and the house she has to buy...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2013
9ja4eva:

Yea she wasn't. I don't think they will last.

Really? Dey there dey dream. Dillish and Stephen have been together for 4 years. Dillish just won $300k! Can you imagine what she was going through? She was still in trance! It is phucking unbelievable! $300 is not beans.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 9:47pm On Aug 25, 2013
Mariarocks:

Bitterlemon please abeg! If Melvin does not like Maria it wouldn't affect me. I will just feel sorry for him because its his loss (he seems really good at loosing). Any guy in their right mind will want Maria over Dillish.

If Melvin no want....she has bigger whales waiting for her. I am proud and will always be proud to be a Maria supporter.

+ even if I don't really like Dillish, I think what is best for her is Stephen and not Melvin. If her and Melvin get together, that's their own problem.

I started this chat with you in a light mood but you have turned it into a beef thing. See how you are now insulting Melvin just because you are so bitter about Dillish. Oya lemme say it to your face.
Dillish is damn beautiful! Yes she is! Her pictures are all over the place now and as almost everyone's bbm display pic.
Shuoo!
Get over yourself babes!
Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2013
ninnyanny: beauty aside, people also voted her outa pity...her mom,her siblings and the house she has to buy...
I dnt think so because if it had to be about pity then Bev would have won. It was her Beauty joor
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Did you notice she wasn't too excited to see him?

Yea I did, it looked like she was irritated seeing him there
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
I've never voted/rooted for anybody that has lost till this BBA. First it was Denzel, then Maria, then Bassey, then Feza, then Beverly, then Melvin.

Na so so loose I just dey loose for this BBA season sha.

I think I'm done with BBA angry angry lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
Yinkade: I wish melvin all the best in whatever he does.....he should also learn that in certain conditions you have to put your self first.....be more versatile, come out of his shell......and not be too reserved...its an entertainment show for crying out loud......

Btww shout out to
@SPADE: this nigga you are a great guy I swear....you were practically the last person to sleep on this thread...u did your best....you shall never lack help bro....walai...you really went out for that guy....God bless you mehn..

@Mrkslib....funny dude...keeps the thread going....you also did well for your guy....Nice one
All iz well....lol

@ocho.....I no fit write the full name sef cos I no fit pronouce am....you sef try gan...u no go lack ooo

@GH kwame....I dey always fear mention u sef....anytime I see that ur profile pic...I dey always remeber the kain ordeal way I get with dem militry peeps....lol.....nice one too bro

@forkaddict:....guy u dey always burst my brain everytime.....you too much

@SAFARI girl...: you also did well voting nonstop with those multiple accts the campaigning on twitter.....face book everything....God bless you too...you shall never lack favours in all your endevours......

@iyawoTM : lovely matured woman....I just like your posts too much....May God allow to to be a better husband to oga TM o

@C'est moi.....my best handle abi na moniker (learnt that 4rm here)....God bless you too dear
@ALL sha......that have contributed on way or the other....I say a big thank you to y'all....looking forward to seeing next season with you guys

Thank you my brother. I do these things knowing someday I might get to need my country peeps the way Uti, Kevin, Karen and Melvin also needed us.
Doing your bit is important.

Yeah, I'm sure Melvin's people will brief him on this. The show serves as a platform for people to sell themselves. There was only going to be one winner, so even if you're not going to win, make sure you use the opportunity served to you, to LET GO of all your inner inhibitions and LOSE YOURSELF, go nuts and have a good time. It's an entertainment show at the end of the day, heh? smiley

Well, didn't work out as we'd hoped, but I know for sure God's guiding light will be with us all.

God bless you too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by miguella20(f): 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
I have bin an observer al diz while and I mst confess,diz nyt haz bin d best xo far.Peepz r xo xo xo funny on diz thread die.Shout outz 2 Kslib,Itmodella,Spade,Mariarocks,Sholay2011 n many odas dat I cant write out nw.One luv,One Naija,One Africa.Alll izzzz well.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
lekpalicious: I dnt think so because if it had to be about pity then Bev would have won. It was her Beauty joor
nobody really liked bev cos of all her *sex* controversies.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
Sweetlemon:

I started this chat with you in a light mood but you have turned it into a beef thing. See how you are now insulting Melvin just because you are so bitter about Dillish. Oya lemme say it to your face.
Dillish is damn beautiful! Yes she is! Her pictures are all over the place now and as almost everyone's bbm display pic.
Shuoo!
Get over yourself babes!
Cheers

I wasn't turning it into beef ohhh. I said if he doesn't go for Maria, it is his loss not hers.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by suze(f): 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
godshandmaiden: Nigeria WORSHIPPED Dellish and caused other so called 'strong contenders' to be evicted instead of her who they thot was 'weak'; They massively voted for her whenever she was up, bt they choked on their own strategy. Dellish Rode on Nigeria's back to the finals and WON. I hope Nigeria has learnt her lesson.

namibia also voted for melvin when he was up
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kunbeeee: 9:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
sexytabhi:
That hug dint seem like she likes him that much,he will be the one running after her now smiley
G
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:54pm On Aug 25, 2013
Yinkade: I wish melvin all the best in whatever he does.....he should also learn that in certain conditions you have to put your self first.....be more versatile, come out of his shell......and not be too reserved...its an entertainment show for crying out loud......

Btww shout out to
@SPADE: this nigga you are a great guy I swear....you were practically the last person to sleep on this thread...u did your best....you shall never lack help bro....walai...you really went out for that guy....God bless you mehn..

@Mrkslib....funny dude...keeps the thread going....you also did well for your guy....Nice one
All iz well....lol

@ocho.....I no fit write the full name sef cos I no fit pronouce am....you sef try gan...u no go lack ooo

@GH kwame....I dey always fear mention u sef....anytime I see that ur profile pic...I dey always remeber the kain ordeal way I get with dem militry peeps....lol.....nice one too bro

@SAFARI girl...: you also did well voting nonstop with those multiple accts the campaigning on twitter.....face book everything....God bless you too...you shall never lack favours in all your endevours......

@iyawoTM : lovely matured woman....I just like your posts too much....May God allow to to be a better husband to oga TM o

@C'est moi.....my best handle abi na moniker (learnt that 4rm here)....God bless you too dear
@ALL sha......that have contributed on way or the other....I say a big thank you to y'all....looking forward to seeing next season with you guys
#blushing....tnx dear.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
suze:

namibia also voted for melvin when he was up
u could never equate 4 whooping votes to 1....truth is, Nigeria sold dillish to Africa and lashed bev our very own...its all good sha...I'm really hurt. I don't know bev or mel from Adam but I still think they deserved better...I hope God blesses them abundantly.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
nikky341:
No he would not have won , this yr was not about X factor cos dilish did not have it either, I saw a lot of people that liked Melvin but felt Nigeria should give other country a chance,
Keep jonezing. I still insist Elikem may have won...or gotten evicted early. Those are the two ways. He was real and haters upped his game.

Dillish had the X factor IMO...but it wasn't obvious and since shez a lady and not 'a Karen', her X factor slightly varied from what Spade outlined.

She had dignity, beautiful face (if that counts), subtle intelligence (never shoved her intelligence in our faces that many even thought she was dumb especially in her decisions), good heart, ability to endure, self-control, not vain (like some pretty ladies whine about their beauty and act all bitchy), and also showed failure is NOT 'the ability of losing' (she never won HOH and won...now dats a record) but failure is when you give up on your chances of winning. That's a true african woman. She had it...at least...some of us saw it. wink And she wasn't a runner-up in Miss University Africa for nothing. Thanks to Anabel for supporting her. God bless.

So, na USD 301k she win be dat oh. Destiny sha. Abeg make una pray say make we fulfil our destinies in lyf oh.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 9:56pm On Aug 25, 2013

Btww shout out to

All iz well....lol

Lol, tnx
Ami o,to ure prayer. I hope I'm a better wife already though wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:56pm On Aug 25, 2013
Drahmah: Okay, now its over, and the thread may be shut down soon; before it is, I have to do this. I joined this thread from page 300plus, reason being I'm a bit of a BBA fan, and I couldn't watch BBA anymore(don't ask me why cheesy), but I needed to keep in touch, and I have to say I have been overwhelmed! I got more than I expected from this thread. And although, I wasn't prominent on the updates front, I followed this thread, and I enjoyed every bit of it. The jokes, the flirtations, the fights, and the strategizing...it was all fun. Ya'll were my eyes when I couldn't see; and I wanna appreciate all of ya'll! @kslib, @safarigirl, @itsmodella(my crush), @THE AMAKA, @fork addict, @spade, @state of mind, @c'est moi, @Iyawo TM, @Ochongo(name's long), @dannyX(sorry, if its spelt wrong), @miss sparkles, @GOM, @hiteelong, @bizbloke(a.k.a jekyll and hyde), and every other person that has contributed to my BBA experience on this blog/thread. I really, really, appreciate all of UUUU, and even though our Reps didn't win, we had fun, that's all that matters! GOD BLESS YA'LL!

Thank you, boss.
Shebi na you be 'Drama' for the TVSA blog?
You've been an amazing poster, and I truly owe you for some of the inspiration I've recieved this season smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 25, 2013
Ehm @sweetlemon, you misinterpret things too much. No beef but I think you need to get some lessons in trying to read and understand the meaning behind what people say.

#ONELOVE
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
miguella20: I have bin an observer al diz while and I mst confess,diz nyt haz bin d best xo far.Peepz r xo xo xo funny on diz thread die.Shout outz 2 Kslib,Itmodella,Spade,Mariarocks,Sholay2011 n many odas dat I cant write out nw.One luv,One Naija,One Africa.Alll izzzz well.

Thank you smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2013
languys69:

Really? Dey there dey dream. Dillish and Stephen have been together for 4 years. Dillish just won $300k! Can you imagine what she was going through? She was still in trance! It is phucking unbelievable! $300 is not beans.

Hmmm. Don't you know anything about life?
It's not about who stayed longest but who touched you deepest.
Some people are tied to their relationships due to gratitude and not real love.
That girl didn't look too happy to see Steven and that s just the truth.
Let's just wait and see.
But whatever rocks the queen's boat is fine by me.
I love that babe scatter!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
I think Melvin should be the face of Closeup. I see him winning a Closeup toothpaste ad campaign. With that set of teeth he can't go wrong! grin

P.S. Abeg no curse me o. I was just joking o. grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:03pm On Aug 25, 2013
Yinkade: Rubbish....you people would come here and be jugding people as if you are any better.....beverly na LovePeddler, na smoker ,na ashi.....babe brought pure entertainment....had Y'all supported her shw wld have come out tops....but No...supporting the cool,calm humble guy as tho bba is one church.....Richard no finger offuneka..did he not win.....keagan so straff talia?....ricco no do tawana?....karen no flirt?......u pple would come and be hyping unnesessarily....acting as tho bev is the worst thing that ever happened to bba.....THE amaka.miss sparkles....ginger....nice one peeps....love Y'all....

I love you too! BBA ain't a morality show for me, i look for entertainment and Bev gave me that, flaws or no flaws.
Karen was given a pass for.....you know....obvious reasons.
I wish you all the best. Stay strong, and always stand firm in what you believe in.
One love!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2013
Shout out to @yinkade and @dramah,una be corrct people.. I wish you guys the best..
No matter what happens,
Always remember that,
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 10:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
Mariarocks:

I wasn't turning it into beef ohhh. I said if he doesn't go for Maria, it is his loss not hers.

So why did you have to add that bit about him always loosing? was that necessary??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
Saw this on fb na wa o

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
miguella20: I have bin an observer al diz while and I mst confess,diz nyt haz bin d best xo far.Peepz r xo xo xo funny on diz thread die.Shout outz 2 Kslib,Itmodella,Spade,Mariarocks,Sholay2011 n many odas dat I cant write out nw.One luv,One Naija,One Africa.Alll izzzz well.
Tnx dear. One Luv, One Naija, One Africa. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
chima12: grin ;DThis is really good for naija.next time bba comes again,naijas delusional voters should be wiser.melvin was never entertaining.dillish,even if some may think she's boring was actually more entertaining than melvin.melvins game was weak,didn't take Hoh tasks serious,found it difficult to kick out competition,during the last few weeks his game faded even badly while dillish,elikem n cleo uped their games and took the shine out of melvin.beverly would have done better if she had as much as half the support naija gave to melvin.it should be clear to all now dat bba is not about morallity,its simply entertainment and being nice doesn't cut it,if your not entertaining,bossy,controversial then better be beautiful.its still a game so guys don't kill yourselfs over bba tins.

Where were you and this post of yours since the show started and ended? You con dey give medicine now wey patient don die. Take many sests abeg

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 25, 2013
Sweetlemon:

So why did you have to add that bit about him always loosing? was that necessary??

Because as of today....it is the plain truth. He has lost in every final he has ever contested in. My guy needs to check himself though
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:10pm On Aug 25, 2013
Omg! I'm not getting any better...my heart aches...plz someone should remind me that bba is just a game! Melvin I tried,naija tried,God knows we tried ,guess Africa her their decision...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 10:11pm On Aug 25, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Hmmm. Don't you know anything about life?
It's not about who stayed longerst but who touched you deepest.
Some people are tied to their relationships due to gratitude and not real love.
That girl didn't look too happy to see Steven and that s just the truth.
Let's just wait and see.
But whatever rocks the queen's boat is fine by me.
I love that babe scatter!

I would hope for anything to happen between Dillish and Melvin outside BBA. Melvin had an eternity while in the house to try to get her and he didn't. Trust me, reality quickly.sets in after being outside Biggie's house. I am not saying it may not happen but I won't bet my money on it. The shear distance between Namibia and Nigeria is enough to separate them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.