Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,140 members, 7,887,298 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:16 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1674) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2188993 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 25, 2013
Any after-party or Babylon gist?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:16pm On Aug 25, 2013
I heard angelo proposed to candice backstage and i saw a pic of it too.is it true?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 11:17pm On Aug 25, 2013
C'est moi:
I heard angelo proposed to candice backstage and i saw a pic of it too.is it true?

Lmaooo. Obviously not. I don't even think Candice is there. Besides, those pics were floating around long before the finale was over
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 11:17pm On Aug 25, 2013
lola.luv:
I just saw the rerun. Melvin wasn't trying to kiss her. People with outrageous conjectures. Mtchew.

IK was the one that even added fire to the issue.
Thank you! That na why I just siddon the look, na only Mellish people go say he wan kiss am and that it is a prove of his love which he was too slow to show like languy69 and sweetlemon. Kiss ke kiss ni. Hiss. Anyway Dillish was destined to win, na the Mellish people wey still dey find way to Mellish even when them don see say Steven dey real, live and direct dey surprise me. She go carry d money and marry and them go continue their Mellish nonsense. Na real wa.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by adaberry(f): 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2013
Yessss!!! Dillish WON! I would have loved it if it was Bev though•••qosh••• bless yhu Dillish,yhu deserved it!•••

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2013
some people are yet to come to terms with it. is a like a film trick
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:19pm On Aug 25, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Lmaooo. Obviously not. I don't even think Candice is there. Besides, those pics were floating around long before the finale was over
The people spreading the rumours must be high on something then.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 11:23pm On Aug 25, 2013

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 25, 2013
ella.b:
pokello

Still waiting.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 25, 2013
safarigirl:
Thirdly, I'd like to thank all the non-avid fans who still supported, ochon, spade, Marairux etc.

Non avid?.. Like seriously?.. I that sat up all night voting melvin and campaigning for him on FB and on this thread is a non-avid fan?. Simple cos I don't scream melvin in people's faces?. Or cause I don't beef the people that calls melvin boring or spade teeth?. Huh?. Or cause I don't defend melvin at every given opportunity when @fork addict bashes melvin?. Or cause I wasn't an extremist and thinks melvin is not untouchable and not above getting criticized and that everyone has the right to air his opinions?. Chineke!!. Or cos I like other HMs and judge them fairly?. Or cos I love elikem that you hated and had to call me MR sitting-on-the-fence? Get tha fucck outta here!!.. If they are people that had melvin's back, I'm among them. I created 20+ accounts cos of melvin. I had sleepless night cos of melvin and just cos I don't support the putting down of the HMs unfairly, you label me NON-AVID...

It's your ilk that caused why SOME people hate melvin or hate nigerian reps. With your arrogant and cocky attitude, you actually drove away some fans melvin would have gotten. Knowing that WA was hated especially nigeria, you still campaigned with cusses instead of moderately. Lemme give you a brief example of your type of melvin fan and how you helped ruin his game

Last two weeks, I was browsing through the big brother chase page on FB, three posters wrote that they don't enjoy melvin's DS cos it seems he holds things back even in the confine of the DR. Now an ediotic melvin fan went something like this

" Fucck you haters. Melvin is the chase. Naija no dey carry last. Haters, the money is ours and it's coming to nigeria"

Now this up there is a safarigirl's kinda campaign knowing that the odds is against us and that WA is hated for shining more than other HMS, the ediot went ahead to ruin the reputation of melvin being a cool guy cos the following comments after it went something like

"I told you all, that BBA is rigged. This nigerians feel like BBA is their birth right. Very arrogant. Melvin is pretending, they will never win BBA this year"

Now see how that ediot lost some souls he could've won into melvin's camp by being polite and matured in his campaign. People like never get it

P.S : I'm a more avid melvin fan than you, the difference is that I'm not stewpid nor reason like a god cool

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:29pm On Aug 25, 2013
Yinkade: I wish melvin all the best in whatever he does.....he should also learn that in certain conditions you have to put your self first.....be more versatile, come out of his shell......and not be too reserved...its an entertainment show for crying out loud......

Btww shout out to
@SPADE: this nigga you are a great guy I swear....you were practically the last person to sleep on this thread...u did your best....you shall never lack help bro....walai...you really went out for that guy....God bless you mehn..

@Mrkslib....funny dude...keeps the thread going....you also did well for your guy....Nice one
All iz well....lol

@ocho.....I no fit write the full name sef cos I no fit pronouce am....you sef try gan...u no go lack ooo

@GH kwame....I dey always fear mention u sef....anytime I see that ur profile pic...I dey always remeber the kain ordeal way I get with dem militry peeps....lol.....nice one too bro

@forkaddict:....guy u dey always burst my brain everytime.....you too much

@SAFARI girl...: you also did well voting nonstop with those multiple accts the campaigning on twitter.....face book everything....God bless you too...you shall never lack favours in all your endevours......

@iyawoTM : lovely matured woman....I just like your posts too much....May God allow to to be a better husband to oga TM o

@C'est moi.....my best handle abi na moniker (learnt that 4rm here)....God bless you too dear
@ALL sha......that have contributed on way or the other....I say a big thank you to y'all....looking forward to seeing next season with you guys

Many thanks bro for the shout out. I wish you all the best now and always.

@Safarigirl. Thanks for the shout out too. I wish you too the very best. But how far with the epistle you promised me an @Ginger78?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 25, 2013
D ONLY TIN KEEPIN ME ON THIS THREAD IS KSLIB'S CONFESSION

WE ARE STIL WAITIN FOR U KSLIB
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 25, 2013
Tanx very much threadmates, this is as far we go, njokusboy is a nice goodlooking economist, you made the past 2 months great for me, it was a welcome devt from the bore of books and work... I respect yall, including those dat sliced me and those I sliced as well.. It was fun, I hope God grants you the ability to acquire what you desire... There is little more to live for other than dat.. So long fellas.. God bless you.. Njokusboy,, signing out..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

Non avid?.. Like seriously?.. I that sat up all night voting melvin and campaigning for him on FB and on this thread is a non-avid fan?. Simple cos I don't scream melvin in people's faces?. Or cause I don't beef the people that calls melvin boring or spade teeth?. Huh?. Or cause I don't defend melvin at every given opportunity when @fork addict bashes melvin?. Or cause I wasn't an extremist and thinks melvin is not untouchable and not above getting criticized and that everyone has the right to air his opinions?. Chineke!!. Or cos I like other HMs and judge them fairly?. Or cos I love elikem that you hated and had to call me MR sitting-on-the-fence? Get tha fucck outta here!!.. If they are people that had melvin's back, I'm among them. I created 20+ accounts cos of melvin. I had sleepless night cos of melvin and just cos I don't support the putting down of the HMs unfairly, you label me NON-AVID...

It's your ilk that caused why SOME people hate melvin or hate nigerian reps. With your arrogant and cocky attitude, you actually drove away some fans melvin would have gotten. Knowing that WA was hated especially nigeria, you still campaigned with cusses instead of moderately. Lemme give you a brief example of your type of melvin fan and how you helped ruin his game

Last two weeks, I was browsing through the big brother chase page on FB, three posters wrote that they don't enjoy melvin's DS cos it seems he holds things back even in the confine of the DR. Now an ediotic melvin fan went something like this

" Fucck you haters. Melvin is the chase. Naija no dey carry last. Haters, the money is ours and it's coming to nigeria"

Now this up there is a safarigirl's kinda campaign knowing that the odds is against us and that WA is hated for shining more than other HMS, the ediot went ahead to ruin the reputation of melvin being a cool guy cos the following comments after it went something like

"I told you all, that BBA is rigged. This nigerians feel like BBA is their birth right. Very arrogant. Melvin is pretending, they will never win BBA this year"

Now see how that ediot lost some souls he could've won into melvin's camp by being polite and matured in his campaign. People like never get it

P.S : I'm a more avid melvin fan than you, the difference is that I'm not stewpid nor reason like a god cool
ROTFLMAO!! Ochongonoko dey vex grin grin

Easy bro, easy.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by adaberry(f): 11:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 14(m): 11:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
ninnyanny: that's just it. They kept Naija til the end to make more cash....God de! I wish we quit cos I don't see naija winning in the next 10 yrs
No more dubious MXit, Nigeria won 3 times with the help of Dubious MXit. You could create thousands of accounts on MXit. As soon as they got rid of it last season, Nigeria never won. Now its back to 1st, 2nd and 3rd seasons, where you could never predict the win.

Nigeria, I hate to tell you this. It will be difficult to win BBA in the future. I talked about how Nigeria used to rigg on Mxit, I advised people things have changed. It will be difficult for niaja going forward.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mystikal(m): 11:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
thanks to the 'non avid' elikem fans, una try too.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
Ah! Ochongonoko and Kslib, una don go, ba?

Alright, this is reality.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 11:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
Ppl still dy permutate? Lols...i dy rite my epistle for notepad,i go soon drop am
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

Whoa! Here we go.

Dude, hope you're feeling better?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:38pm On Aug 25, 2013
dmalam: D ONLY TIN KEEPIN ME ON THIS THREAD IS KSLIB'S CONFESSION

WE ARE STIL WAITIN FOR U KSLIB
My bro,na network dey deal with me her since oooo.. I no know wetin dey worry sirtel these days..
The thing don stable now sha..
***do not sleep**
**if you sleep,you are on your own::
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:39pm On Aug 25, 2013
But SafariGirl, I've told you this before - You need to learn some humility.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
C'est moi:
He dint propose.He only gave her a promise ring.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
ItsModella: Any after-party or Babylon gist?
Maria is with melvin,dillish is signing autograph,steven dey form body guard.
That's all I could get.
Will get more.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

LOL! I was kinda surprised when she actually called me that.
"non-avid fan". Shebi the same Spade wey go to bed by 4:17AM because I was up all night voting for Melvin? grin

Maybe "avid" na the type wey dey run around social networks acting like Melvin is above criticism, while trying to shoot down DESERVING finalists like Elikem.

Refusing to take note of your imperfections is just the same as refusing to rise above them, cuz you first have to identify a problem before fixing it. So how you gon' fix a problem when you've refused to see it?

Ah well. Life is beautiful cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
Hopefully,2moro morning,I ll get updates for yall.
Right now,HMs are partying.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 25, 2013
Kslib: So Salomi didnt vote for Melvin..
Gawd!! I'm very weak..
##operation hunt bassey down in progress##
##operation shoot bolt on sight##
This is betrayal.. I was sad that melvin lost but gosh,this is worst...
I am weak,i cant even type...
"My spirit is willing but the flesh is weak"
@ostrich,i see you viewing.. You are not alone..
All izz well!

Lol.. I'm not sad o. Lol. I'm catching up. I hanged out with my niggaz and had fun watching the finals with some sexy ladies as company. Will be back with my post wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 11:48pm On Aug 25, 2013
@ochon, plz take it Eazzy! I think she has learnt a lesson in Life. I kinda feel sorry for her.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by adaberry(f): 11:49pm On Aug 25, 2013
DILLISH!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mystikal(m): 11:49pm On Aug 25, 2013
sholay2011:
I can say it confidently that if Elikem was a Nigerian. ..he wud av won!!! He had that 'it' factor Spade outlined. He may have broken the barriers of regional voting just like Beverly did by snatching Ethiopia from Dillish!

definitely would have won or at least get more than two voting blocs if he was nigerian
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

Lol.. I'm not sad o. Lol. I'm catching up. I hanged out with my niggaz and had fun watching the finals with some sexy ladies as company. Will be back with my post wink
All izz well bro!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 11:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
what a way to end the 3month show!!

who won the ONE campaign stuff??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.