Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,776 members, 7,915,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:40 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1675) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2197031 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) (1678) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 11:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
It's been a good night. Percy B. Shelley's words expressed my feeling:
"my words among mankind! Be through my lips to unawaken'd earth
The trumpet of a prophecy!" O Dillish

I am so happy for you. Glory be to God for the win.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:54pm On Aug 25, 2013
feminine A: what a way to end the 3month show!!

who won the ONE campaign stuff??
Melvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
Finally we get to the end of the chase.thread is quiet because the obvious did not happn. The arrogant,intolerant n overzealous fanatics cant gloat.dey thought they had the game wrapped around their fist.angus,eugene,and other funny names gven to d countries, whr did it lead u. U hated on everyoda housemate including ur countrymate beverlly and presented melvin as if he's d only gud person in d house, d perfct man.every oda person's differnt opinion about him wasn't welcomed,the oda housmates were not given a fair chance, only melvin deserved it. Postrs with oda favourites were attackd,posters who did nt feel melvin's game were nt spared. u bullied people, descended on dem n some hd to keep thr opinions to demselves out of fear of being bullied. Angola will nvr vote dillish, melvin hs tanzania lockddown, westafrica hs chosen melvin,everybdy loves hm,he has 5countries lockdown, even uganda is tiltin towards melvn.he is d chosen one, top50reasons y he must win,bassey,lk4,angelo,selly all want hm to win, dey v tagged hm d chase.I've cnfrmd ds type of cheat,its d best,it works, we got it. I cn go on n on, but if thrs anythn I v to say, melvin had the wrong set of fans, bth in ds forum n oda social netwrk. He is humble but his fans are the opposite. he had some rly cool fans, but his extremist as some will put it were too many nd all ova d place. I op those involved hve learnt more about humility and fate. To the melvin fans who kept it real,I salute you. To beverlly fans most especially,I say God bless u.I know your girl will be fine. Peace

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ledi(f): 11:59pm On Aug 25, 2013
We all knw melvin was the chase in evry sense of the word

But the truth is dat dellish is also the chase
Cos she is the female version of melvin(pure in heart and simple natured individual)

So I am so glad she won.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 14(m): 12:01am On Aug 26, 2013
fork adict:

Are we going to be able to view it in Naija? I would love to see that

I am not too sure, remember we don't watch Similar Channels, WA, SADC and EA. It depends on the management of Africa Magic if they want it on that part of Africa. But I know you did see BBSA 1 n 2. We also watched BBN. But SADC will definately watch it. All the channels that are in SA are available in the whole of SADC.

If you do get to watch it, check how we vote.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 12:06am On Aug 26, 2013
ella.b:

Melvin

Has that been confirmed? They announced it?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 26, 2013
chriskwaku:

why? mr jason if you rep next year you would easily win.
See you...if I rep next year, una go Hateeeeeeee! Coz na fvck I go fvck tire!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 12:07am On Aug 26, 2013
Aswear dis movie for africa magic yoruba funny die,jst d way most comments here r crackin me up
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 14(m): 12:12am On Aug 26, 2013
godshandmaiden: The sponsors are just using populous Nigeria to generate money. Nigerians, wise up!

BBA struggles with advertisers, hence the poor quality Ads that were contantly being played. This show does not make a lot through advertising. Its difficult to advertise a brand when you dealing with different countries. Then serious advertisers shy away from this show
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:13am On Aug 26, 2013
ledi: We all knw melvin was the chase in evry sense of the word

But the truth is dat dellish is also the chase
Cos she is the female version of melvin(pure in heart and simple natured individual)

So I am so glad she won.
u ryt,she is his female alter ego,i will say this,if melvin wsn't a nigerian he would won this thing,mehn the hate on naija is 2 much,i decided 2 surf around,nd all i see "thank God nigeria did nt win"...africa hv no prob with melvin winning,their beef is with nigeria as a country...unfotunately melvin is a nigerian
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 26, 2013
Yuzedo has volunteered to be our next rep in BBAmarathon!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mystikal(m): 12:15am On Aug 26, 2013
downloaded and listening to sulu's 'ruby', sure to be club banger. The joy those housemates would feel anytime the song comes up, nice!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 26, 2013
Mods don forget about this thread oo!!
That thread wey that KELVIN guy post don lock already sef.
Next year BBA I will be a guest or silent like Lucifer
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 26, 2013
Melvin and Maria have been kissing endlessly

from somebody's twitter

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 26, 2013
ItsModella:
ROTFLMAO!! Ochongonoko dey vex grin grin

Easy bro, easy.

Lol.. I no dey vex o. I dey bubble, but her post irked me. That chick is clearly deluded!!. Imagine calling @the amaka a hater cos she's team beverly. I guess @safarigirl is a hater too for being team melvin then.. Mtcheeewww

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 26, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:
Ah! Ochongonoko and Kslib, una don go, ba?

Alright, this is reality.

Lol.. I dey o. I dey do catch up.. I comot go shayo with my fellaz wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:18am On Aug 26, 2013
How can pple be shouting halleluyah,thankin God,i am so happy nigeria is out,i hate nigerians,nigerians are too proud,fvck w.a,diz,diz,dah,dah, because of a game,mehn i weep 4 d future of africa,God help us
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:20am On Aug 26, 2013
mystikal:

big brother south africa has always been raw, xrated n explosive, dunno how this one would be and i dunno if nigerians in nigeria will have access to it this time

Now that is the kind of big brother I love. I pray the show airs in Naija o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by maygal: 12:21am On Aug 26, 2013
Truth is, East Africa paid Nigeria back for they did to prezzo last year! To them,anybody can win it but not a Nigerian no matter who represented us.... Nigeria should learn that their votes counts as one therefore,be humble while campaigning...All the best to Melvin and Beverly!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 12:21am On Aug 26, 2013
Mariarocks: Melvin and Maria have been kissing endlessly

from somebody's twitter
I pray it's true so @Mariarocks can be happy tonight. I already said it...Melvin for Maria...Dillish for the money. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 26, 2013
spade:

LOL! I was kinda surprised when she actually called me that.
"non-avid fan". Shebi the same Spade wey go to bed by 4:17AM because I was up all night voting for Melvin? grin

Maybe "avid" na the type wey dey run around social networks acting like Melvin is above criticism, while trying to shoot down DESERVING finalists like Elikem.

Refusing to take note of your imperfections is just the same as refusing to rise above them, cuz you first have to identify a problem before fixing it. So how you gon' fix a problem when you've refused to see it?

Ah well. Life is beautiful cool

Lmao.. ;DForget that gehl. Some people don't know how to campaign.

She said it herself that melvin's crime is being a nigerian cos nigerians are hated and yet she compounded melvin's woes by being excessively aggressive, rejecting any form of criticism on melvin, not knowing when to laugh things off or get serious.

I'm not bragging but if I was ALL team melvin on the social media, I'd have exhibited that love and calmness that melvin has and in so doing win majority of people over. The odds are against us, yet the extremists are cussing and bashing potential customers that we need their votes. Ediotic twerps!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 26, 2013
Melvin lost...Nigeria didn't loose..and SouthAfricans plus East Africans be like..
»
»
»
Awwwww...I really liked Melvin,but he was a Nigerian.
»
»
»
And I was like
»
»
»
You liked Melvin and you let him lose??
Beware! This may happen to you in the future!!
And they were like
»
»
»
Shutup you Sttupid,Nigerian Looser!! You won't win BBA as far as we are alive!b
»
And I was like
»
»
»
E concern me?? E don change Garri price for market Mtcheeeeew
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 14(m): 12:25am On Aug 26, 2013
mystikal:

big brother south africa has always been raw, xrated n explosive, dunno how this one would be and i dunno if nigerians in nigeria will have access to it this time

I agree with you, I doubt you will watch it. Because BBA is way different compare to BBSA. If there will be Sexx, it will definately be Live, they will do away with this VIP thing. There will be fights, no one will be disqualified. Shower hour, Live. There will be Gays, SA is very liberal while the rest of Africa still conservative
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 26, 2013
GH KWAME: @ochon, plz take it Eazzy! I think she has learnt a lesson in Life. I kinda feel sorry for her.

Bro I'm cool. I aint angry.. I was Disappointed that melvin didn't win but was sane enough not to act God and in so doing, didn't join the bandwagon that thought dillish "will never" win or that they will quit watching BBA if dillish won.

The rule of this game, have an open mind, vote for your rep and wish for the worst wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 26, 2013
Ehen somebody's post has been hidden!! Who be that?? Who was ALUUlized?!!!! grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 26, 2013
sholay2011:
I pray it's true so @Mariarocks can be happy tonight. I already said it...Melvin for Maria...Dillish for the money. grin

LOL! I'm happy either ways. But yeah
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 12:30am On Aug 26, 2013
Did dillish snob neyll when he wanted to take a pic?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:31am On Aug 26, 2013
This thread will soon be locked,so kslib confess sharp sharp
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by munagirl: 12:31am On Aug 26, 2013
Mhen!!! Angelo did Beverly strong thing o. After everything he didn't even wait he proposed to his girlfriend
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 26, 2013
Belvine33: Did dillish snob neyll when he wanted to take a pic?
NO
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 26, 2013
That's me bros!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) (1678) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.