Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,833 members, 7,872,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1673) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2185503 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

Which one I dey hear say melvin almost french kiss dillish and he has feelings for her,pls how true is it o.am I missin something dat I dnt no?

LOL! I just watched it. I don't even know what was happening there. It just looked like an awkward situation to me but I might be wrong because that scene was just awkward. I'm done tryna think anything. If he tried to kiss her then that was the lamest move I have ever seen. Such disrespect to her bf.

Anyways it doesn't seem like that was what he was going for. I think the situation was just awkward. We'll see what happens between all of them in no time
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
Na wa for una wey dey analyse Melvin's win for one campaign. Abeg d tin don do. He didn't win the USD 300, 000, period!!

But Melvin is a nice guy and a good heart. I must acknowledge that here and he would surely sail thru the storms of life. I wish him the best and I pray he excels in the movie industry ..
Just like I pray to. wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
ninnyanny: did u know what led to my saying that? I didn't just write that,I quoted someone so plz, calm down

I am calm. I'm just saying i disagree and the hate on her was looooooong before the supposed sexx stuff
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Boboribo: 10:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Melvin is a nice guy, he's not the type to just rush and snatch another guy's babe like that. He needed to be sure that's what he really wanted. But by the time he started developing the liver, it was too late. If they had stayed in that house for two more weeks, he would have gone for the kill. And he would have won, cos Africa ALWAYS gives the money to the husband and not the wife.
Lol!
Distance is not an issue. Remember Kevin and Elizarbeth?
Like I said, let's just wait and see

Didn't you hear him confess to scr.ewwing his frriend.s babe?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
ella.b:
BABYLON UPDATES from @emem_bush...
2hrs ago..."biggy dealing with d crowd control."

1hr ago.."I go upload pics later.Steven dey form bouncer,he no let us near dillish."

1hr ago..."the kissing and partying here in babylon no be small o."

52mins ago..."Maria is all over Melvin and dillish dey form signing autograph.steve dey busy like body guard."
thanks alot
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 10:39pm On Aug 25, 2013
Boboribo:

Didn't you hear him confess to scr.ewwing his frriend.s babe?

Whaaaat! Did he really?
Wow! Well, this one is different cos feelings are involved here. Sometimes, the worst players do not have a clue about how to approach a girl they truly love.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
People are wicked sha....

I just read what someone said about Melvin being the male version of Motamma. Lol
Southern Africans are having a field day. SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
My highlight for the night: Beverly and Angelo. That run/hug/bow/kiss was too niiicccee. I like it

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
1,2:

Yes, Big Brother Mzansi next year January 2014. Watch when we vote for the deserving housemate, not the favoured one or Beautiful one, most entertaining. Its gonna Rock

Are we going to be able to view it in Naija? I would love to see that
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Boboribo: 10:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
Same Nigerians that behaved all through the chase that they hadn't seen a pretty girl like Diliish are sad she won?

You guys need to make up your mind on what you want.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Boboribo: 10:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
Does anybody still use the phrase "Mighty Melvin" around here? Or has it expired?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
The sponsors are just using populous Nigeria to generate money. Nigerians, wise up!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
Mariarocks: My highlight for the night: Beverly and Angelo. That run/hug/bow/kiss was too niiicccee. I like it

You should see the BS Candice and her sisters were doing on twitter today. The woman is so heart broken, i can't even blame her
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 10:47pm On Aug 25, 2013
Nigeria still won....see it this way. Nigeria endorsed Dillish, and she won. E still mean say Nigeria get power tongue
Just back from FB, and d love for her eh is amazing. If she comes to Naija, na paparazzi crowd thinz o
Make oshio baba, n Benin kukuma adopt her.
I bet you, her money go soon triple. She won't touch it for the whole of this yr!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:48pm On Aug 25, 2013
pokello

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
na bathe melvin go do for bigbrother.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
Boboribo: Same Nigerians that behaved all through the chase that they hadn't seen a pretty girl like Diliish are sad she won?

You guys need to make up your mind on what you want.
They thot she won't be competition for melvin in the finals.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
lucenzo: na bathe melvin go do for bigbrother.
yal should stop already...what's the meaning of that?melvin is a winner anyday bba or no bba period!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 25, 2013
THE AMAKA:

You should see the BS Candice and her sisters were doing on twitter today. The woman is so heart broken, i can't even blame her

Are you serious. *runs to check* grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 10:54pm On Aug 25, 2013
IyawoTM: Nigeria still won....see it this way. Nigeria endorsed Dillish, and she won. E still mean say Nigeria get power tongue
Just back from FB, and d love for her eh is amazing. If she comes to Naija, na paparazzi crowd thinz o
Make oshio baba, n Benin kukuma adopt her.
I bet you, her money go soon triple. She won't touch it for the whole of this yr!

The love is truly amazing!
Almost all my bbm contacts have her pic as their dps. Her pictures are all over the place! Wow!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 10:54pm On Aug 25, 2013
spade:

Thank you, boss.
Shebi na you be 'Drama' for the TVSA blog?
You've been an amazing poster, and I truly owe you for some of the inspiration I've recieved this season smiley
lol! Yea! I am drama! You're everywhere...u shud really consider that detective career
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 10:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
Saw dis on Facebook oh..
Melvin- contested 4 Mr Nigeria n came 2nd, contested for Gulder ultimate Search also came 2nd,now he contested in BigBrother Africa n was at d final but didn't WINsad..He wz "Almost there"=)) .. Now I pray 4 U̶̲̥̅̊ my friend Every spirit of "Almost there" is terminated in U̶̲̥̅̊я life 4eva in Jesus Name..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 25, 2013
@theAmaka what is Candice' twitter handle?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:03pm On Aug 25, 2013
Boboribo: @Forkaddict must be having one hell of a party somewhere. Guy has conviction sha. Thumps up wherever you are.

Thanks bro. I need to be responsible to myself first. I can lie to the whole world but I will never lie to myself. I never felt the dude's game and am glad Africa shared the same sentiment as explained by his 2 country votes

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:04pm On Aug 25, 2013
jumong pan: Saw dis on Facebook oh..
Melvin- contested 4 Mr Nigeria n came 2nd, contested for Gulder ultimate Search also came 2nd,now he contested in BigBrother Africa n was at d final but didn't WINsad..He wz "Almost there"=)) .. Now I pray 4 U̶̲̥̅̊ my friend Every spirit of "Almost there" is terminated in U̶̲̥̅̊я life 4eva in Jesus Name..
y ar u nw posting it here?how does it concern us
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
fork adict:

Thanks bro. I need to be responsible to myself first. I can lie to the whole world but I will never lie to myself. I never felt the dude's game and am glad Africa shared the same sentiment as explained by his 2 country votes
africa voted sentimentally,outa pity and for beauty'sake...so biko get that correctly thank u
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 11:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
Mariarocks:

LOL! I just watched it. I don't even know what was happening there. It just looked like an awkward situation to me but I might be wrong because that scene was just awkward. I'm done tryna think anything. If he tried to kiss her then that was the lamest move I have ever seen. Such disrespect to her bf.

Anyways it doesn't seem like that was what he was going for. I think the situation was just awkward. We'll see what happens between all of them in no time

Idnt see anything nd don't want to blv it ,let's jst see wat happens and wat he has to say wen he gets to nigeria
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mystikal(m): 11:08pm On Aug 25, 2013
fork adict:

Are we going to be able to view it in Naija? I would love to see that

big brother south africa has always been raw, xrated n explosive, dunno how this one would be and i dunno if nigerians in nigeria will have access to it this time

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Librakid(f): 11:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
Nigerians were 2 in d finals thus leading to split votes....to me dats d best xplanation. Gosh dis pple use our head d make money cos nja na dia target. Those results were rigged....no 2 ways!
Melvin ur stl a star,pple wey d bad mouth u nva comot 4rm dia village b4 talk more of last 4 3mnths in a competition like u did. U did well bro. One love Melbev
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
I don't know why people are still lamenting. Melvin already lost, accept it and move on. undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 11:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
Mariarocks: @theAmaka what is Candice' twitter handle?

@candy_misscoca
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:13pm On Aug 25, 2013
Mariarocks: @theAmaka what is Candice' twitter handle?
@candy_misscoca

(1) (2) (3) ... (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.