Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,639 members, 7,914,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:45 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1703) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2196949 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2013
True that,eg Abraham Lincon of the USA!

@Khorehydey: @SirUTI Talking abt Melvin.No1 can dare mock him.Cos his a winner,real great people don't just get lucky,dey fail so many times,b4 winning.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2013
ninnyanny: Lol...

@mcpvibeCOMEDIAN: No matter how you diss @SirUTI or Melvin,most of una no go reach their level....if e easy to go BBA y u no go collect form?#houseofyabz
Lol,see vex .
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:51pm On Aug 26, 2013
I know this aint Ofunneka...who represented naija in bba3...but this is her post to UTI

@iam_MiAmiE: Uti Preach On!"@SirUTI: better things are coming his WAY!Remember hw pple mocked & jeered when I lost bba3. But I came back! And WON! Double
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2013
Amen!

@SirUTI: @nitotade lol. Relax There are still some of us that are good and we will change and inspire people. The useless ones will fizzle out
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2013
Awesome,amazing.....

@JAniedum: @SirUTI plz Uti don't talk too much dear, u hav tried. Melvin gave my Dad a reason to believe n push again. U both are an Icon. #Believe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2013
Tell them

@SirUTI: @Ebuka it's an observation made by the citizens of Africa. Not every award has to be physical or monetary. You of all people shd knw dat Oga
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:59pm On Aug 26, 2013
@oforilove0242: @SirUTI MELVIN IS LOVED EVERYWHERE, HIS PERSONALITY IS THE BEST I VE SEEN IN MA ENTIRE LIFE. MELVIN IS FOR AFRICA NOT NIGERIA ALONE.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:00pm On Aug 26, 2013
Lmao Ninnyanny it haf do o.

Even barbz sef don confirm am say na melvin.
this game was just so regional that's all.
I pray no Nigerian goes nxt year den lemme see who Endemol and co wan get their money from.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 26, 2013
@SirUTI: I was denied 3visas in one year,lost two reality competitions, lost friends, lost even my Dad. But look at me now! @Melvin0duah U will RISE!

This tweet is DEEP.

Some people were making fun of Melvin yesterday saying sh1t like "Beverly walked away with Angelo, Elikem walked away with Pokello and $10,000, Cleo walked away with Hakeem, Dillish walked away with $300,000 and Melvin walked away with NOTHING"

Well, sorry to burst your bubble, he walked away as a new One campaign ambassador. Suck on that haters!! cool

This is just the beginning for Melvin. More good things are coming for him.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:07pm On Aug 26, 2013
ella.b:
Lmao Ninnyanny it haf do o.

Even barbz sef don confirm am say na melvin.
this game was just so regional that's all.
I pray no Nigerian goes nxt year den lemme see who Endemol and co wan get their money from.
lol...I hear...I just de use the post they get outa my bad mood na.lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Oh, I get you now. smiley
I go pay u grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2013
Wow melvin to get his XUV car from Unicef next week. Just got the news from music 212...and that's a sign of better things to come...we never talk of the money wey dem go take endorse the guy ooo...chineke oooh! *dancing*

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:19pm On Aug 26, 2013
This bba producers are jst an annoying bunch!...y didn't they present the one campain ambassador ish to MELVIN on stage?...they present it to prezzo lst yr on stage,even elikem was present the romatic ish stuf on stage...y didn't dey present what melvin won to him on stage,they made him look like he won nothing else bt uhuru tablet alone...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2013
But r we surprised melvin won the campaign? He was leading with a gud margin befr the voting closed n d results were not hidden.he truly deserved being appinted as an ambassador cos his video was the best and the role suits him well cos of his personality. Very fair outcome. I just wish nigerians cn just move on quickly and stop making excuses for melvin's loss, stop d pity and consoling tweets.he will definitely be fine, and so will his oda housem8es.maria hs bn duing well fr hrself, I'l wtch out for sulu,bassey,feza,bev,cleo,elikam. These r als raw talents dt I look forward 2seeing make headlines soonest, depending on how determined n focusd they are.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2013
ninnyanny: Wow melvin to get his XUV car from Unicef next week. Just got the news from music 212...and that's a sign of better things to come...we never talk of the money wey dem go take endorse the guy ooo...chineke oooh! *dancing*
Are you serious? By next year, he'll be more than $300k richer.

I'm truly happy for him.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2013
Dannyxy: This bba producers are jst an annoying bunch!...y didn't they present the one campain ambassador ish to MELVIN on stage?...they present it to prezzo lst yr on stage,even elikem was present the romatic ish stuf on stage...y didn't dey present what melvin won to him on stage,they made him look like he won nothing else bt uhuru tablet alone...
that's there f.ucking business. He won it!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:22pm On Aug 26, 2013
ItsModella:
Are you serious? By next year, he'll be more than $300k richer.

I'm truly happy for him.
don't even go there, he's edorsement alone is worth more than that! Hehehehe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2013
ninnyanny: Wow melvin to get his XUV car from Unicef next week. Just got the news from music 212...and that's a sign of better things to come...we never talk of the money wey dem go take endorse the guy ooo...chineke oooh! *dancing*

*claps* halleluyah..ohhhh I'm so happy for him.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2013
dommfa: But r we surprised melvin won the campaign? He was leading with a gud margin befr the voting closed n d results were not hidden.he truly deserved being appinted as an ambassador cos his video was the best and the role suits him well cos of his personality. Very fair outcome. I just wish nigerians cn just move on quickly and stop making excuses for melvin's loss, stop d pity and consoling tweets.he will definitely be fine, and so will his oda housem8es.maria hs bn duing well fr hrself, I'l wtch out for sulu,bassey,feza,bev,cleo,elikam. These r als raw talents dt I look forward 2seeing make headlines soonest, depending on how determined n focusd they are.
"sympathy tweete" ? Nah...rather encouraging tweets.thanks

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2013
ella.b:

*claps* halleluyah..ohhhh I'm so happy for him.
clap ke? Dance joor.lmao

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2013
Just saw a pix of bev,elikem.bolt and melvin dey took today on twitter.am so happy bev and melvin are doing fine.i was worried cos of their silence on twitter.abeg dey shuld do and come home,other husemates are already going home.bassey even twitted he is going home tomorrow,oneza has gone,betty.we are proud of bev and melvin win or not,they are our superstars.we love u.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2013
Finally network don allow me upload my profile pix.been trying since.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2013
IyawoTM: Now I can go back to read the updates from page 1688....
Ochongonoko, and BizBloke make una redo that una awards and give this my achievement category grin

Lol.. You dey collect plots of unmeaningful lands grintongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 26, 2013
Ginger78: Finally network don allow me upload my profile pix.been trying since.
nice one smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2013
alekside: I go pay u grin

Hehehe. How much? wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2013

Wow! Thank God. That's awesome.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2013
ochongonoko:

Lol.. You dey collect plots of unmeaningful lands grintongue

Lol. I smell...

B-E-E-F!!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2013
PLEASE IN PRI. 6ENGLISH SMBODY SHLD HELP ME WRITE IN DETAILS WHT DT CAMPAIGN VIDEO MEANS,,,,IN NAIRA ,HW MUCH MONEY IS MELVIN GOING TO GET

AND D ONLY PIX WEY I SEE NA GOM PIX(u luk 16 bro), CAN WE STRT UPLOADIN D PIX OL OVA AGAIN,
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 6:58pm On Aug 26, 2013
Did you guys know that i click log out? And I thought it work, only for me to see that quote and like is still showing. Therefore I thought I should write this.

It is a good thing that we took that One campaign video seriously if not......? It would have been bad. Officially log out.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 26, 2013

Make sense.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2013
alekside:
@Ostrich, I know u won't let us see your picture grin

lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2013

Lovely wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.