Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,140 members, 7,887,299 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:17 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1706) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2188995 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2013
sholay2011: Damn!!! Melvin fans would never learn!!! angry

Ninnyanny...stop those jejune moves. We all thank God for Melvin and even Beverly and all wish them the best in life endeavours but you shoving their latest success in our faces and trying to make the big brother prize look pale in comparison is very infantile. He won ONE campaign. ..glory to Jesus. ..he wud be given a car...oh that's really cool..hez bt going empty-handed. But don't bring down anyone's achievements just to feel better. That's why Melvin fans are annoying.

I thought you guys should have learnt your lesson by now. When Munya lost to Uti, the President of Zimbabwe gave him the same amount of the big brother cash prize as a gift. But did that change the fact that he LOST to Uti? No. Everyone may not pass at a time, everyone may not fail at a time but handle whatever side you are honourably. That's what I matured into on this thread. Even when Dillish won, languy and I didn't go on spewing invectives just to shame haterz (even tho I had similarly done dat pages ago when Dillish wasn't even seen as a strong contender). I only responded to ppl that questioned why she won, why she deserved it and those that insinuated rigging. Maturity also involves how to handle success and failure as the case may be.

It is nauseating to see Melvin fans still saying 'Mel and Bev would even make 300, 000 within 3 months'....and bla bla. That's below you. No one has updated us about Dillish's success stories that have followed to...abi you no sabi say she be the WINNER? undecided Endorsement deals will roll in...Namibia would even celebrate her 'cos shez d first BBA winner from the country unlike us here. Justlike RMD commended Mel and Bev, Namibian President may even do more for Dillish. The most successful housemate post-BBA may even be Elikem ('cos I see him to be more goal-oriented) but Destiny would always prevail.

Let's not go back to our vomit and stop this "pull-down syndrome". Thank God for Melvin...Thank God for Beverly. ..Thank God for Dillish who won the BBA game that made us to know more and develop emotional connections to these people. But let's leave it at that...and celebrate their successes with maturity and wisdom. No one knows the future...we have to be very cautious. ...because...*in biggie's voice*...you never know.

This is my last post here. Bye to everyone. Peace out! cool
blah blah blah..

Who even mentioned Dillish or try to bring down her achievements? Unless you are a Melvin hater, you shouldn't be bothered about people posting his latest achievements.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2013
ItsModella: *coughs* Team Melty?? grin grin

Weeping for @mariorocks grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2013
sholay2011: Damn!!! Melvin fans would never learn!!! angry

Ninnyanny...stop those jejune moves. We all thank God for Melvin and even Beverly and all wish them the best in life endeavours but you shoving their latest success in our faces and trying to make the big brother prize look pale in comparison is very infantile. He won ONE campaign. ..glory to Jesus. ..he wud be given a car...oh that's really cool..hez not going empty-handed. But don't bring down anyone's achievements just to feel better. That's why Melvin fans are annoying.

I thought you guys should have learnt your lesson by now. When Munya lost to Uti, the President of Zimbabwe gave him the same amount of the big brother cash prize as a gift. But did that change the fact that he LOST to Uti? No. Everyone may not pass at a time, everyone may not fail at a time but handle whatever side you are honourably. That's what I matured into on this thread. Even when Dillish won, languy and I didn't go on spewing invectives just to shame haterz (even tho I had similarly done dat pages ago when Dillish wasn't even seen as a strong contender). I only responded to ppl that questioned why she won, why she deserved it and those that insinuated rigging. Maturity also involves how to handle success and failure as the case may be.

It is nauseating to see Melvin fans still saying 'Mel and Bev would even make 300, 000 within 3 months'....and bla bla. That's below you. No one has updated us about Dillish's success stories that have followed to...abi you no sabi say she be the WINNER? undecided Endorsement deals will roll in...Namibia would even celebrate her 'cos shez d first BBA winner from the country unlike us here. Justlike RMD commended Mel and Bev, Namibian President may even do more for Dillish. The most successful housemate post-BBA may even be Elikem ('cos I see him to be more goal-oriented) but Destiny would always prevail.

Let's not go back to our vomit and stop this "pull-down syndrome". Thank God for Melvin...Thank God for Beverly. ..Thank God for Dillish who won the BBA game that made us to know more and develop emotional connections to these people. But let's leave it at that...and celebrate their successes with maturity and wisdom. No one knows the future...we have to be very cautious. ...because...*in biggie's voice*...you never know.

This is my last post here. Bye to everyone. Peace out! cool
very funny! I should celebrate dillish on Nairaland cos Dillish is Nigerian right? And I shouldn't let people know what the good lord is doing in the lives of our very own reps? U simply crazy! And who says 300,000 USD is not a whole lot!? Plz read all I have posted and u will see I didn't spite anyone. I'm happy for dillish and I wish her the best, that doesn't mean I would celebrate her on nairaland .she has a country let her people talk about her.and plz the next time u write,never mention my name if u gan spit poo

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2013
Why do I always miss picture updates?? *sigh*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eksbabe(f): 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2013
ochongonoko: @eksbabe, is that damsel in distress in your profile really you? shockedshocked

If she is, then, you need @kslib to rescue you wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2013
ochongonoko: @nickizich, nice pix wink

*profile pic search activated* cool
cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eksbabe(f): 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2013
ochongonoko: @eksbabe, is that damsel in distress in your profile really you? shockedshocked

If she is, then, you need @kslib to rescue you wink
Lol yeah, dts me..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2013
na wa ohh....bebe la hawt..eksbabe...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2013
eksbabe: Lo yeah, dts me.

No beating around the bush, you're straight up, cute!!. Nice pic. Way to go gurl cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2013
alekside: Chai! I've missed a lot. Would have loved to see the pictures of @itsmodella, @ella.b, @SOM, @Kslib, @Anderush, @Dannyxy and @Bizbloke. I've once seen that of @C'est moi (I loffed it grin) and @sexytabhi.

@Ostrich, I know u won't let us see your picture grin
oya sek d pissure,i yaff put it
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2013
@c'est moi,i hope say na the pic wey i don see you upload if nnot,i will hatteeeeeeee...
Bia @ostrich which one con be make i go rescue person? I look like fire brigade..
I go bite you oooo.. grin
..lol
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2013
Sholay,u better don't go cos I'm gan post more on melbev's achievement...bad bele...so u don't want them to achieve more than ur Dillish, u lie cos the have achieved more than 300,000 dols already!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2013
@iyawo TM, you fine gaaaaaann..
I no care if you be person wife,i must blow you kiss .. **looks left** **looks right** looks left again*** muaaaah...
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:10pm On Aug 26, 2013
Omolola1: Why do I always miss picture updates?? *sigh*

Same here o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2013
Confession session coming up immidiately after the football match...
It will be controversial..
It will be revealing...
It will be shocking..
It will be emotional..
Ladies,you can miss your PERIOD but do not, i repeat "do not miss this session"...
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2013
C'est moi:
Ok,i've seen kslib(goodlooking guy),SOM(didnt see her face well bt im sure she's pretty),dannyxy(goodlooking),itsmodella(miss nl pic,finest),ellab b(twitter,not sure if she's d one,finest),iyawotm(fine mama),the amaka(didnt see her face bt very pretty),sexytabhi(pretty),hiteelong (a cutie),andrerush(handsome).that's all for now.
hehehe,ar u trying gimee hpe?...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2013
Kslib: @c'est moi,i hope say na the pic wey i don see you upload if nnot,i will hatteeeeeeee...
Bia @ostrich which one con be make i go rescue person? I look like fire brigade..
..lol
All izz well!

Na another one tongue

Bite bite
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2013
Agbgift:

Same here o.

tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2013
Kslib: Confession session coming up immidiately after the football match...
It will be controversial..
It will be revealing...
It will be shocking..
It will be emotional..
Ladies,you can miss your PERIOD but do not, i repeat "do not miss this session"...
All izz well!

Lmfao. U r cray, bro grin

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2013
Kslib: @c'est moi,i hope say na the pic wey i don see you upload if nnot,i will hatteeeeeeee...
..lol
All izz well!

Papa ostrich, have I ever told you to rescue any damsel before?. You better rescue this lady, or rescue @c'est moi or @ella. b

Don't dull, opportunity comes but... wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2013
Agbgift:

Same here o.
Bet me,if you no upload,na so you go dey miss am..lol..
Upload and be free..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2013
Okay! Can u guys upload again? *on bended knees*
Especially som, av missed her pictures several times on another thread *sigh*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2013
ninnyanny: very funny! I should celebrate dillish on Nairaland cos Dillish is Nigerian right? And I shouldn't let people know what the good lord is doing in the lives of our very own reps? U simply crazy! And who says 300,000 USD is not a whole lot!? Plz read all I have posted and u will see I didn't spite anyone. I'm happy for dillish and I wish her the best, that doesn't mean I would celebrate her on nairaland .she has a country let her people talk about her.and plz the next time u write,never mention my name if u gan spit poo
.dnt mind dat sholay or wateva his name is.dat one na another busybody we get for dis thread.go and celebrate ur dillish and leave others to do their own bids.pokenoser,amebo

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2013
ochongonoko:

Papa ostrich, have I ever told you to rescue any damsel before?. You better rescue this lady, or rescue @c'est moi or @ella. b

Make una see me see wahala ooo.. Lol
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:18pm On Aug 26, 2013
ochongonoko:

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2013
Kslib: @iyawo TM, you fine gaaaaaann..
I no care if you be person wife,i must blow you kiss .. **looks left** **looks right** looks left again*** muaaaah...
All izz well!

I guess it's confession things

*adjusts collar, straightens tie*

Errmm.. *coughs*

I crushed on

@itsModella, @StateOfMind and @iyawoTM during the earlier weeks of this thread

I dropped my crush for @iyawoTM when I found out she's married cry and also when I saw her pic with her husband

Crushed on some few more ladies, won't say their names lipsrsealedlipsrsealed

*runs away while hiding face*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2013
Omolola1: Okay! Can u guys upload again? *on bended knees*
Especially som, av missed her pictures several times on another thread *sigh*

Seriously omolola? Diary section days nko?...okay, I will, but when we have like 5 viewers and 28 guests cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2013
ochongonoko:

Errmm.. *coughs*

I crushed on

I dropped my crush for @iyawoTM when I found out she's married cry and also when I saw her pic with her husband

Hahaha.

ItsModella and StateOfMind own no be surprise, but...

Iyawo?

Damn! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2013
ochongonoko:

Errmm.. *coughs*

I crushed on

No!! I never start my own confession oooo..
Na when match finish i go start to confess..
Erm @ostrich,your confesssion aint complete nah.. Mention the ladies..
Well,i guess i also wont confess...
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2013
Agbgift:

Same here o.
where is ur own?i suspect u are like 50years old
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 9:25pm On Aug 26, 2013
StateOfMind:

Seriously omolola? Diary section days nko?...okay, I will, but when we have like 5 viewers and 28 guests cheesy

Lol,, u won't believe I missed them all those times you uploaded. + I will soon sleep ooooooooo *soo tired*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2013
ochongonoko:

Errmm.. *coughs*

I crushed on

It's not a bad thing nah

(1) (2) (3) ... (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.