Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1707) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2185506 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2013
Kslib:
Mention the ladies..

lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
Omolola1:

Lol,, u won't believe I missed them all those times you uploaded. + I will soon sleep ooooooooo *soo tired*

Pele, for old days sake, there you go..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
Omolola1:

It's not a bad thing nah

I know it's not, just can't believe I crushed on a married lady undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
Kslib:
Bet me,if you no upload,na so you go dey miss am..lol..
Upload and be free..
All izz well!

I won't miss anyone again o tongue.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2013
Ochon! With these numerous crushes of urs withing 2mnths ehn, I hope you did not crush on a few men in here, speaking of A--- R.. *just asking*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2013
sholay2011:
This is my last post here. Bye to everyone. Peace out! cool

AH! Finally. Oya come back to your former self ooo undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2013
StateOfMind: Ochon! With these numerous crushes of urs withing 2mnths ehn, I hope you did not crush on a few men in here, speaking of A--- R.. *just asking*

Lwkm.cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2013
StateOfMind: Ochon! With these numerous crushes of urs withing 2mnths ehn, I hope you did not crush on a few men in here, speaking of A--- R.. *just asking*

He crushed on Kslib and Sholay!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2013
ochongonoko:

lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
No worry,when match finish,yo go talek by force..
Everybody must confess today...
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2013
Kslib: @iyawo TM, you fine gaaaaaann..
I no care if you be person wife,i must blow you kiss .. **looks left** **looks right** looks left again*** muaaaah...
All izz well!

grin
My dear it's very allowed. So becos I be pesin wife, I no fit be admired? Otio
You can look, but u cannot have....
I still dey page 1702 o....i dey read dey come... tongue

Tnx all for the compliments. Was so busy today, I missed all the pixy sessions cry
It is well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2013
StateOfMind:

Pele, for old days sake, there you go..

Yaaaaaaay!!! I've finally seen you ooo *dancing to skelewu* cheesy

Up next: modella, mariarocks, ellab, and THE AMAKA(my former friend) grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2013
Omolola1:

He crushed on Kslib and Sholay!
***does the sign of the cross**
Its already getting controversial.. Lol
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2013
Oh oh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:39pm On Aug 26, 2013
IyawoTM:

grin
My dear it's very allowed. So becos I ve pesin wife, I no fit be admired? Otio
You can look, but u cannot have....
I still dey page 1702 o....i dey read here dey come... tongue

Tnx all for the compliments. Was so busy, I missed all the pixy sessions cry
It is well!
Ok... Dont worry,if you use your time well tonight,you will see almost everybody's pic tonight..
Dont forget to confess to oooo..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 9:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
ochongonoko:

I guess it's confession things

*adjusts collar, straightens tie*

Errmm.. *coughs*

I crushed on

@itsModella, @StateOfMind and @iyawoTM during the earlier weeks of this thread

I dropped my crush for @iyawoTM when I found out she's married cry and also when I saw her pic with her husband

Crushed on some few more ladies, won't say their names lipsrsealedlipsrsealed

*runs away while hiding face*

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
@ellab,SOM,ochon and kslib....smiling....#observing....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
Mourinho u de craze? *angry* ur starting 11 zero, ur changes -1....mtsweeee...no spoil chelsea d way u spoil my madrid oooo...nonsense
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
I love diz
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
@omolola1,i must say this here cos i want u to see it.....you are a very brilliant writer.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by omonime: 9:43pm On Aug 26, 2013
Agbgift: Am so happy he came out first in the one campaign video. That's still a great news. And kudos too to elekim, for winning the romantic gesture wift his pokey baby. And for the small but mighty beverly, she did a great job, love her confidence while walking to stage last nyt. She has a good charisma. I wish them all the best.
Team west africa, we had the best housemates in this year BBA. They made us proud.

am so happy and glad that my melvin won the one campaign program. after all he is not a failure as pple without brains were saying. he won something. i felt really bad up to this moment but am happy now because all things work together for good to those who love the Lord and trust in Him. melvin stardom has just started. how i wish beverly won the $1000 jewelry during the endurance task. if not for her leg and big brother being wickerd putting her pix very low, she would her won. one thing i know is that apart from endorsement they will get and jobs Edo state and my Delta state governors will reward both of them making top 5 . making top 5 no be beans. MELVIN AND BEVERLY KIP SHINNING, cos the position u are today will be the lowest position both of u will ever be in life cos the sky will never be ur limit. SHALOM

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
Here's my list of bba housemates that will be very successful financially and make much more than the 300k legitimately and through working both smart and hard,coupled with some goodwill towards them.
1.Sulu
2.Bassey
3.Melvin
4.Cleo
5.Angelo
Those likely to disappear or rather we won't be hearing much about them
1.Fatima
2.Bolt
3.Hakeem
4.Oneal
5.Annabel
6.Motanma
7.Bimp
8.Betty
Those we should pray for
1.Nando

By the way,I love girls like Boity who are vocal,they know what they want and they go for it.At the eviction show she confidently said she loved melvin before she went about reading what she came to read out,I wish I was in melvin shoes that very moment,I will take boity over maria and dillish anyday,at least you can be sure she's not trying to be a gold digger since you didn't win the 300k and she's likely not trying to play you,unlike most bba girls who came there to play the naija boy because of votes,so you can't be sure of maria or dillish intentions.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
C'est moi:
@ellab,SOM,ochon and kslib....smiling....#observing....
Why did you mention only these names? Is there something i'm not getting.. Lol
All izz well!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2013
C'est moi:
@omolola1,i must say this here cos i want u to see it.....you are a very brilliant writer.

Awwww! Blushing and crying @ d same time.
Was looking for a 'retweet' button..lol, forgot this aint twitter.
Thank you sooo much dear. I'm honoured
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by switella(f): 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2013
MELVIN my Hero am proud of uuuu gud name leaves after uuu and its beta dan money i dnt care abt wat pple ar sayin cus to mii u ar d Winner of BBA the chase
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 9:48pm On Aug 26, 2013
Na lie....i go confess wen we reach 1717, if I collect only 5 plots tongue
Which time una wan unveil becos If nah 2,3am things una dey on ure own. I'm not dat desperate to do vampire o, becos I wan see pesin face o.
I've seen Kslib, sweet lemon, itsmodella, GOM, BizBloke, Yinkade, ginget78, omolola1, C'est moi, AndreRush, HiteeLong, Dannyx, and 2 ladies wey cover eyes with black already.
I for like see SOM, and co sha

Oya which time?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 9:51pm On Aug 26, 2013
Hmmmmmmm,so much to say but lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:51pm On Aug 26, 2013
Match don finish...
Chelsea nothing:: Man U nothing..
All izz well!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2013
chima12: Here's my list of bba housemates that will be very successful financially and make much more than the 300k legitimately and through working both smart and hard,coupled with some goodwill towards them.
1.Sulu
2.Bassey
3.Melvin
4.Cleo
5.Angelo
Those likely to disappear or rather we won't be hearing much about them
1.Fatima
2.Bolt
3.Hakeem
4.Oneal
5.Annabel
6.Motanma
7.Bimp
8.Betty
Those we should pray for
1.Nando

By the way,I love girls like Boity who are vocal,they know what they want and they go for it.At the eviction show she confidently said she loved melvin before she went about reading what she came to read out,I wish I was in melvin shoes that very moment,I will take boity over maria and dillish anyday,at least you can be sure she's not trying to be a gold digger since you didn't win the 300k and she's likely not trying to play you,unlike most bba girls who came there to play the naija boy because of votes,so you can't be sure of maria or dillish intentions.
eh,u try but u know mention bev...oya talk about my girl sharp sharp!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2013
Kslib:
Why did you mention only these names? Is there something i'm not getting.. Lol
All izz well!!
hehehehe,what do u think? Saw my name in your posts noni.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2013
*sigh* match don end.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:53pm On Aug 26, 2013
Omolola1:

Awwww! Blushing and crying @ d same time.
Was looking for a 'retweet' button..lol, forgot this aint twitter.
Thank you sooo much dear. I'm honoured
You are most welcome babes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.