Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,131 members, 7,880,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:44 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1708) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2187359 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) (1711) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:53pm On Aug 26, 2013
the four..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:54pm On Aug 26, 2013
I am watching one jerry springer show 4 d 1st time...yeeh strange things happen
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:54pm On Aug 26, 2013
bolt's smile is a killer

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:55pm On Aug 26, 2013
C'est moi:

hehehehe,what do u think? Saw my name in your posts now.
Your name? Be specific pls..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:57pm On Aug 26, 2013
Dannyxy: I am watching one jerry springer show 4 d 1st time...yeeh strange dat happey
baggage?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 26, 2013
I actually left beverly out on purpose because am not really sure about her.maybe she will struggle a bit,can't really say;but I feel she's now too big to be a video vixen,maybe she should try nollywood but I believe she can't go lower than what she's achieved now.beverly is a successful lady.
ninnyanny: eh,u try but u know mention bev...oya talk about my girl sharp sharp!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:58pm On Aug 26, 2013
Kslib:
Your name? Be specific pls..
All izz well!
oops! my moniker,u mentioned moi.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2013
switella: MELVIN my Hero am proud of uuuu gud name leaves after uuu and its beta dan money i dnt care abt wat pple ar sayin cus to mii u ar d Winner of BBA the chase

*zooms her profile pics*.. Chineke!!. See beauty!! shockedshocked

Laps, batty, beauty and smile on point shockedshocked

*reads her personal message and gulps* shockedshocked

@klsib, I think she's the one. Don't fight this feeling. Make a move ASAP. I can feel it in my system *fans himsefl* grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:00pm On Aug 26, 2013
C'est moi:
@ellab,SOM,ochon and kslib....smiling....#observing....
grin what did I do o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:00pm On Aug 26, 2013
Omo yawa don gas o...I just saw the tweets from an AVID and when I say avid I mean DIE-HARD MELLISH fan saying Melvin was cheated. Make I post the tweets for here from the beginning:

1) "@jossynme: MELVIN ODUAH @Melvin0duah was rigged out of winning BBATHECHASE. For the records whatever I tweet here is because I hate injustice @biolaa1"

2) "@jossynme: Everyone here knows I not only love Dillish, but I'm crazy about her too! I love the fact that she got the money, it's consoling. @biolaa1"

3) "@jossynme: My pain is that someone @Melvin0duah was unjustly treated! On monday the 19th of August at about 11pm Nigerian time I got a call @biolaa1"

4)"@jossynme: The caller asked if I was voting, and I said yes. His response was "well they are planning to rig Melvin out, but just keep voting" @biolaa1"

5) "@jossynme: I replied "nobody can deny Melvin this except God, everyone knows he's getting this". The person said "just keep voting". @biolaa1"

6) "@jossynme: A few hours ago, the same person called to ask how I'm doing and I started narrating how I cried when Melvin got evicted @biolaa1"

7) "@jossynme: And then he says "why did you cry? Didn't I tell you?" So I told him I didn't believe what he told me. Then I got a shocker! @biolaa1"

cool "@jossynme: He said wait let me send you something!!! AFRICA the results we saw yesterday had been sent to him on tuesday 20th of August @biolaa1"

9). "@jossynme: When I say with the date,I mean with the date!Everything had been put down before we started voting. Melvin's fate had been sealed @biolaa1"

10) "@jossynme: They met n arrived at the one who's likely to raise less dust! That was how they arrived at their decision @biolaa1"

11) "@jossynme: Now to yesterday's voting results, MELVIN got 7 (SEVEN) country votes! Yes I said 7. Confirmed. Take it or leave it. @biolaa1"

12) "@jossynme: To my point! It was difficult accepting what happened yesterday, but I was begining to get over it before this shocking revelation @biolaa1"

13) "@jossynme: Not just a revelation but a confirmed one! I can't be a fool to just believe anything. Now the questions @biolaa1"

14) "@jossynme: Boity who works closely with these people came on twitter to express how she can NEVER EVER understand how Melvin didn't win? Why? @biolaa1"

15) "@jossynme: Question 2: where was @biolaa1 MNET MD yesterday? Why was there no formal presentation of the "check" to the winner? @biolaa1"

16) "@jossynme: Well I'm not asking anyone to believe me, it actually won't change nothing at this point. I just didn't want to keep quiet on this @biolaa1"

17) "@jossynme: Hear this Africa, hear it Nigeria! @biolaa1 and her crew rigged @Melvin0duah out.For that i'll just say something before I end this @biolaa1"

18) "@jossynme: @biolaa1 and your crew and everyone who was a part of this, let the same measure you meted out on @Melvin0duah be done to you,good or bad"

That's it fellas. I'm not asking anyone to believe this shocking news, but let it be known that from the get-go whn I said there was a plot against the Nigerians, especially Melvin, from their online news to the highlights of other housemates, some on here said I was being sentimental.

Mnet and co are planning to 'compensate' Melvin according to reports from today. Now if he wasn't WRONGED why would they want to 'compensate' him? Why not Elikem or Cleo, or even Beverly a fellow Nigerian? Why is it only Melvin?

In Kslib's words...all izz well
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:00pm On Aug 26, 2013
@ellab,good job.welldone!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2013
ella.b:

grin what did I do o.
nothing oooo.saw your reply to SOM.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2013
ochongonoko:

*zooms her profile pics*.. Chineke!!. See beauty!! shockedshocked

Laps, batty, beauty and smile on point shockedshocked

*reads her personal message and gulps* shockedshocked

@klsib, I think she's the one. Don't fight this feeling. Make a move ASAP. I can feel it in my system *fans himsefl* grin
You wan kill me.. You dey mad.. Lol
You no knw say na person wife.. I no follow ooo.. I never wan die first...
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2013
chima12: Here's my list of bba housemates that will be very successful financially and make much more than the 300k legitimately and through working both smart and hard,coupled with some goodwill towards them.
1.Sulu
2.Bassey
3.Melvin
4.Cleo
5.Angelo
Those likely to disappear or rather we won't be hearing much about them
1.Fatima
2.Bolt
3.Hakeem
4.Oneal
5.Annabel
6.Motanma
7.Bimp
8.Betty
Those we should pray for
1.Nando

By the way,I love girls like Boity who are vocal,they know what they want and they go for it.At the eviction show she confidently said she loved melvin before she went about reading what she came to read out,I wish I was in melvin shoes that very moment,I will take boity over maria and dillish anyday,at least you can be sure she's not trying to be a gold digger since you didn't win the 300k and she's likely not trying to play you,unlike most bba girls who came there to play the naija boy because of votes,so you can't be sure of maria or dillish intentions.

You nor mention elekim? That guy will go places o. He will no longer be called elekim the taylor again, but fashion designer. I see him making waves soon.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2013
StateOfMind: Ochon! With these numerous crushes of urs withing 2mnths ehn, I hope you did not crush on a few men in here, speaking of A--- R.. *just asking*

*pukes at the thought of crushing on A---R*.

That aint in me. I compliment guys and girls, but crush on ladies only wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2013
C'est moi:

baggage?
naa,i am talking about his own show,"the jerry springer show" it's showing on 115
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by switella(f): 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2013
Finally ma pics has uploaded wishin u all d very best in everytin u do as u brought out ur time and money for our broda melvin and sis bev God wud nt forget u durin ur time u shall all shine brighter dan d sun PEACE!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by omonime: 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2013
sholay2011: Damn!!! Melvin fans would never learn!!! angry

Ninnyanny...stop those jejune moves. We all thank God for Melvin and even Beverly and all wish them the best in life endeavours but you shoving their latest success in our faces and trying to make the big brother prize look pale in comparison is very infantile. He won ONE campaign. ..glory to Jesus. ..he wud be given a car...oh that's really cool..hez not going empty-handed. But don't bring down anyone's achievements just to feel better. That's why Melvin fans are annoying.

I thought you guys should have learnt your lesson by now. When Munya lost to Uti, the President of Zimbabwe gave him the same amount of the big brother cash prize as a gift. But did that change the fact that he LOST to Uti? No. Everyone may not pass at a time, everyone may not fail at a time but handle whatever side you are honourably. That's what I matured into on this thread. Even when Dillish won, languy and I didn't go on spewing invectives just to shame haterz (even tho I had similarly done dat pages ago when Dillish wasn't even seen as a strong contender). I only responded to
ppl that questioned why she won, why she deserved it and those that insinuated rigging. Maturity also involves how to handle success and failure as the case may be.

It is nauseating to see Melvin fans still saying 'Mel and Bev would even make 300, 000 within 3 months'....and bla bla. That's below you. No one has updated us about Dillish's success stories that have followed to...abi you no sabi say she be the WINNER? undecided Endorsement deals will roll in...Namibia would even celebrate her 'cos shez d first BBA winner from the country unlike us here. Justlike RMD commended Mel and Bev, Namibian President may even do more for Dillish. The most successful housemate post-BBA may even be Elikem ('cos I see him to be more goal-oriented) but Destiny would always prevail.

Let's not go back to our vomit and stop this "pull-down syndrome". Thank God for Melvin...Thank God for Beverly. ..Thank God for Dillish who won the BBA game that made us to know more and develop emotional connections to these people. But let's leave it at that...and celebrate their successes with maturity and wisdom. No one knows the future...we have to be very cautious. ...because...*in biggie's voice*...you never know.

This is my last post here. Bye to everyone. Peace out! cool

my friend u have no point . go and sit down in one place. our boy didnt win so shldnt we rejoice that he won something abi which one u dey. most we update abt dilish , if u really want to know why dont u do the update. pls let us rejoice and be happy. no one is beefing dilish she won yes and no one is beefing her but we will celebrate our own and i know my governor and even edo governor will honour them and give them someu expecting them thing. yes they can make such money . if God be for u who can be against you. melvin and bevery will go places and mAKE MONEY . were you expecting them not to get anything abi why u dey vex say he is getting a car and the numerous thing they will still get. u can go namibia go meet dilish if u no wan hear abt our own. tiwa tiwa ni won. won se te lomi . SHALOM

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2013
C'est moi:

oops! my moniker,u mentioned moi.
You dey confuse me oo..
Make me understand nah..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2013
@BBA_AfricaFORUM: “I Still Love Beverly And Did Not Propose To My Former Girlfriend Candice Last Nite” – BBA’s Angelo Speaks Out... http:///weYgDQ4gEL
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2013
Dannyxy: naa,i am talking about his own show,"the jerry springer show" it's showing on 115
Ok then.He hosts baggage too.enjoy the drama/s.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2013
If @jossyme is right, then BBA is about to get dirty next year and owlneal will be smiling right now
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2013
safarigirl: Omo yawa don gas o...I just saw the tweets from an AVID and when I say avid I mean DIE-HARD MELLISH fan saying Melvin was cheated. Make I post the tweets for here from the beginning:

1) "@jossynme: MELVIN ODUAH @Melvin0duah was rigged out of winning BBATHECHASE. For the records whatever I tweet here is because I hate injustice @biolaa1"

2) "@jossynme: Everyone here knows I not only love Dillish, but I'm crazy about her too! I love the fact that she got the money, it's consoling. @biolaa1"

3) "@jossynme: My pain is that someone @Melvin0duah was unjustly treated! On monday the 19th of August at about 11pm Nigerian time I got a call @biolaa1"

4)"@jossynme: The caller asked if I was voting, and I said yes. His response was "well they are planning to rig Melvin out, but just keep voting" @biolaa1"

5) "@jossynme: I replied "nobody can deny Melvin this except God, everyone knows he's getting this". The person said "just keep voting". @biolaa1"

6) "@jossynme: A few hours ago, the same person called to ask how I'm doing and I started narrating how I cried when Melvin got evicted @biolaa1"

7) "@jossynme: And then he says "why did you cry? Didn't I tell you?" So I told him I didn't believe what he told me. Then I got a shocker! @biolaa1"

cool "@jossynme: He said wait let me send you something!!! AFRICA the results we saw yesterday had been sent to him on tuesday 20th of August @biolaa1"

9). "@jossynme: When I say with the date,I mean with the date!Everything had been put down before we started voting. Melvin's fate had been sealed @biolaa1"

10) "@jossynme: They met n arrived at the one who's likely to raise less dust! That was how they arrived at their decision @biolaa1"

11) "@jossynme: Now to yesterday's voting results, MELVIN got 7 (SEVEN) country votes! Yes I said 7. Confirmed. Take it or leave it. @biolaa1"

12) "@jossynme: To my point! It was difficult accepting what happened yesterday, but I was begining to get over it before this shocking revelation @biolaa1"

13) "@jossynme: Not just a revelation but a confirmed one! I can't be a fool to just believe anything. Now the questions @biolaa1"

14) "@jossynme: Boity who works closely with these people came on twitter to express how she can NEVER EVER understand how Melvin didn't win? Why? @biolaa1"

15) "@jossynme: Question 2: where was @biolaa1 MNET MD yesterday? Why was there no formal presentation of the "check" to the winner? @biolaa1"

16) "@jossynme: Well I'm not asking anyone to believe me, it actually won't change nothing at this point. I just didn't want to keep quiet on this @biolaa1"

17) "@jossynme: Hear this Africa, hear it Nigeria! @biolaa1 and her crew rigged @Melvin0duah out.For that i'll just say something before I end this @biolaa1"

18) "@jossynme: @biolaa1 and your crew and everyone who was a part of this, let the same measure you meted out on @Melvin0duah be done to you,good or bad"

That's it fellas. I'm not asking anyone to believe this shocking news, but let it be known that from the get-go whn I said there was a plot against the Nigerians, especially Melvin, from their online news to the highlights of other housemates, some on here said I was being sentimental.

Mnet and co are planning to 'compensate' Melvin according to reports from today. Now if he wasn't WRONGED why would they want to 'compensate' him? Why not Elikem or Cleo, or even Beverly a fellow Nigerian? Why is it only Melvin?

Cold don catch me
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2013
Double post
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2013
safarigirl: Omo yawa don gas o...I just saw the tweets from an AVID and when I say avid I mean DIE-HARD MELLISH fan saying Melvin was cheated. Make I post the tweets for here from the beginning:

Hmmmmmmm.......confused!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2013
@safari,those tweets are deep ooo..
The person is speaking with confidence and seems to have some sort of proof..
Na wa ooo...
Eiissssh,
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by braine(m): 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2013
eksbabe: Lol yeah, dts me..

Fine geh wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 10:17pm On Aug 26, 2013
Sleep dey waya me...
My hubby and I work at Randburg square at diff areas...hubby jammed the 4 today as they passed him when he was in a friend's shop

...my hubby's words

*Melvin is clean.
*His complexion is like coffee that is mixed with plenty of cream.
*Dillish was strong to have resisted Melvin for 91 days.
* if I was a unmarried lady, I
Would beg Melvin to marry me for free.
*melvins's teeth is as white as a white billboard.
* what we see on t.v is rubbish, u have to see Melvin in the flesh to believe it

shocked

All this from my hubby dat is indifferent to BBA.
And to buttress The mata, his bodycreaming ritual dat he had abandoned despite my displeasure , my hubby went to buy his Nivea to resume, so for that I thank Melvin Oduah...he is changing lives, and is a good role model for all men out there in more ways :than one grin

For the other housemates he had this to say...
Cleo is short like me undecided* na him sabi* I like my 5'6 just fine.
Elikem skin too rough
Beverly is so nice and swag too much.

Hubby collected Melvin's autographed pic.....

Off to sleep now..will upload the pics tomor if I can*yawn*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eksbabe(f): 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2013
braine:

Fine geh wink
Hahaha, dis boy what diju come to do on this thread, so u've bin watching all along yh shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by braine(m): 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2013
Wow! with 1707 pages and counting! Gosh! I can't believe some people can be jobless as f•uck! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2013
Elikem is very talented.Elikem should work on building and sustaining good and harmonious relationships with people.for someone who has something to sell,he needs to cultivate and maintain good relationships which will in turn help him do well in his fashion design business.he should capitalize on his bba fame now by setting up his own clothing label.
Agbgift:

You nor mention elekim? That guy will go places o. He will no longer be called elekim the taylor again, but fashion designer. I see him making waves soon.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2013

if this was true, my question would be, what would jesus say?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) (1711) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.