Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,537 members, 7,885,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 05:17 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1721) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2188370 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) (1724) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:40am On Aug 27, 2013
ochongonoko:

Crook.. You said 3:30 but came by 3:33.. Mtcheeww grin
Did you miss where i said from 3:30?.. Lmao!!!
Btw,you said 4:am and what did you do? Lol
All izz well!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:41am On Aug 27, 2013
ochongonoko:

It's a minute upload... Peeps uploaded for 30secs, mine was a minute, I tried grin

Tomorrow by same time, I'll upload another for y'all.. Don't miss it wink
It's unfair. One more time pls 4 me grin grin btw did you see the confession?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:41am On Aug 27, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:

I can't get enough of your pic.. You're prettiest!!. Dayuuuummmm!! *sweating*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:42am On Aug 27, 2013
ochongonoko:

I can't get enough of your pic.. You're prettiest!!. Dayuuuummmm!! *sweating*
embarassed embarassed cheesy Thank you
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:43am On Aug 27, 2013
Kslib:
All izz well!!

From?.. How are we supposed to know the particular time?.. Anyway admit it, you're crushing on c'est moi grin

Good night finally

All Iz well
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:43am On Aug 27, 2013
@royal-pearl,you are so fineeee...
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:45am On Aug 27, 2013
ochongonoko:

From?.. How are we supposed to know the particular time?.. Anyway admit it, you're crushing on c'est moi grin

Good night finally

All Iz well
Lol.. Go check my post and see where i gave a clue about it being btw 3:30am to 3:35am...lol
Anyway,i aint crushing on c'est moi..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:45am On Aug 27, 2013
Kslib: @royal-pearl,you are so fineeee...
All izz well!
Thank you. I missed the time when you guys uploaded all your pics. Would have love to put a face to some monikers. Some i knew already from before, but new ones i dnt know.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:48am On Aug 27, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Thank you. I missed the time when you guys uploaded all your pics. Would have love to put a face to some monikers. Some i knew already from before, but new ones i dnt know.
Eyah.. My pic has been up on 3 diff ocassions..lol
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:58am On Aug 27, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Ms Aboki you looking good wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:59am On Aug 27, 2013
Sexily Endowed: Ms Aboki you looking good wink
angry angry Excuse you, who are you calling Aboki. Mtchew
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:04am On Aug 27, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
angry angry Excuse you, who are you calling Aboki. Mtchew
Lol no vex, i rem from other thread are you not Hausa?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:06am On Aug 27, 2013
Sexily Endowed: Lol no vex, i rem from other thread are you not Hausa?
I am Hausa, Ewe and Fante but i already explained that time on other thread and am not muslim too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:20am On Aug 27, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
I am Hausa, Ewe and Fante but i already explained that time on other thread and am not muslim too.
Lol was just pulling your leg. I remember very well.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 4:39am On Aug 27, 2013
Kslib: Ehen,where is that @Belovedd fake pastor of a guy who con spread fake prophesy here.. Lol..
Abi holy spirit don arrest the guy?
All izz well!!
Me dear am still here oh. shock no gree me comment, Melvin got 7 country votes dats why I said it wasn't even close but wen d results were announced, I almost fainted, I couldn't even sleep dat nite even last nite. I even cried thinking of how Melvin was rigged out to getting just 1 country vote especially since he's such a cool guy. I mean he would never understand how Africa loved him because mnet is trying to appease other counties.
Believe me the results that were announced were far from the truth but what can one do without enough evidence and even with the evidence who would provide the backing?
Trust me wen I say this, there r some multichoice workers who are willing to testify, but who will provide d backing remember say them go definitely lose their job after.
In ur words ......
Al iz well.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by blackpanther25(m): 4:58am On Aug 27, 2013
Hmmm maybe it'll be better if Nigeria pulls out from Big Brother Africa if it was indeed rigged.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:15am On Aug 27, 2013
ochongonoko: @THE AMAKA, I see you

You've been kinda silent, you miss your husby @GH KWAME already? wink

That's totally not it. We've been in touch. LOL
I actually stepped out but forgot to log out. I'm slowly weening myself off of this thread sha. I guess some ganja will help since i just restocked grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 6:17am On Aug 27, 2013
Belovedd:
Me dear am still here oh. shock no gree me comment, Melvin got 7 country votes dats why I said it wasn't even close but wen d results were announced, I almost fainted, I couldn't even sleep dat nite even last nite. I even cried thinking of how Melvin was rigged out to getting just 1 country vote especially since he's such a cool guy. I mean he would never understand how Africa loved him because mnet is trying to appease other counties.
Believe me the results that were announced were far from the truth but what can one do without enough evidence and even with the evidence who would provide the backing?
Trust me wen I say this, there r some multichoice workers who are willing to testify, but who will provide d backing remember say them go definitely lose their job after.
In ur words ......
Al iz well.
You ehn?! Abeg PM me your address make I come slap you for there. Abeg if this is true then people should come out and do the right thing but right now we look like sore losers.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by uchetobi(f): 6:47am On Aug 27, 2013
Belovedd:
In ur words ......
Al iz well.
Pls give it a rest already! Its not multichoice that does the counting or collation of results dont let any staff decieve you. As much as i dint want dilish to win, from the voting pattern when she was up against angelo and bimp..there is really no surprises...africa loved her and our going up and down whinning like sore losers just makes us look stupid

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 6:54am On Aug 27, 2013
uchetobi:
Pls give it a rest already! Its not multichoice that does the counting or collation of results dont let any staff decieve you. As much as i dint want dilish to win, from the voting pattern when she was up against angelo and bimp..there is really no surprises...africa loved her and our going up and down whinning like sore losers just makes us look stupid
You have said it all. It's just a game at the end of the day. Melvin and Bev will have lots of opportunities and do well back home. People should let it rest already jeez.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 27, 2013
Kslib:
All izz well!!
KSLIB U DEY PLAY SM KIND MIND GAMES O...U PISHURE I NO SEE AND UR MUCH AWAITED CONFESSION TOO I NO WITNESS AM O,,,Y NAH?

D SPIRIT WS WILLIN BUT MEN D BODY WS WEAK....I KEPT SMOKIN CIGAR JST TO REACH D SET TIME, 3:30am BUT SLEEP CREPT IN ON ME, I SLEPT ON THE MAT FOR "ZAURE" FA, HABA!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 27, 2013
THE AMAKA:

That's totally not it. We've been in touch. LOL
I actually stepped out but forgot to log out. I'm slowly weening myself off of this thread sha. I guess some ganja will help since i just restocked grin grin grin
WHR U DEY SEE GANJA SMOKE FOR OBODO IBO
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 7:58am On Aug 27, 2013
Una wicked sha, so becos I tiff 11 pages for 1700, una vex....mtshewwww angry
It was not possible you guys should have made 1717 yesterday based on baseless gist angry
Anyway as una make me miss 1717, no confession again, and believe me my confession was hot, u know say married people secret dey sweet and shock pass...go ask Richard of BBA2 tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 7:59am On Aug 27, 2013
O and by the way
@Dmalam
Happy baiday ooooo kiss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 27, 2013
IyawoTM: O and by the way
@Dmalam
Happy baiday ooooo kiss
THNK MRS.......... REGARDS TO HUBBY
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GotNoSwaggg: 8:16am On Aug 27, 2013
Yinkade: yesss I am a rubyy...... DL link to ruby. http://www.lumeviews.com/2013/08/25/audio-sulu-salma-ruby-ruby/ enjoy

On a repeat P! Sulu doesn't know how to sing sha. He just kept on screaming. He's lucky the Salma chic helped him out with her lovely voice.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 27, 2013
Good morning, everyone.

Happy birthday, Dmalam. Saw your pic last night. Confirm and you look Dmalam-ish (lol).

Kslib and Ochon, una two dey evil.

All of una wey drag page 1717, una try wella. I dey wait for the page and I see myself by 5am.

Ella, I see you. Hope you slept warm?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:25am On Aug 27, 2013
omonime:

God go bless you a thousand times for that wonderful reply. SHALOM
bless u too
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 8:31am On Aug 27, 2013
Happy birthday dmalam...mor yrs nd enof blessings nd favor I wish u...hv fun
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 8:42am On Aug 27, 2013
Happy birthday dmalam
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 8:49am On Aug 27, 2013
Me I no no about any conspiracy or rigging and I don't care, my own is we should stop sending reps to bba and our coys should stop sponsoring the show cos it's only bringing hate to us. If we must have bb make we have bbn and leave bba
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 27, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:
Good morning, everyone.

Happy birthday, Dmalam. Saw your pic last night. Confirm and you look Dmalam-ish (lol).

Kslib and Ochon, una two dey evil.

All of una wey drag page 1717, una try wella. I dey wait for the page and I see myself by 5am.

Ella, I see you. Hope you slept warm?
grin grin I DNT LUK dmallam ish, i am dmallam,,,tnks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) (1724) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.