Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,519 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:02 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1722) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2189051 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) (1724) (1725) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 27, 2013
THANK U, @ WAXDUDE & OMOLALA 4 D WISHES
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 8:55am On Aug 27, 2013
[quote author=uchetobi]
Pls give it a rest already! Its not multichoice that does the counting or collation of results dont let any staff decieve you. As much as i dint want dilish to win, from the voting pattern when she was up against angelo and bimp..there is really no surprises...africa loved her and our going up and down whinning like sore losers just makes us look stupidly
Actually you do look stupid, voting platforms belong to multichoice, the AUDITING FIRM (yes if u have ever worked in ur life u will understand what am audit firm does) collates results gotten from multichoice. This platform can be assessed by both parties, to assure the voting public that the results are genuine, they introduce an external auditing body.
At the end of the day, the more you look, the less you see.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 8:56am On Aug 27, 2013
uchetobi:
Pls give it a rest already! Its not multichoice that does the counting or collation of results dont let any staff decieve you. As much as i dint want dilish to win, from the voting pattern when she was up against angelo and bimp..there is really no surprises...africa loved her and our going up and down whinning like sore losers just makes us look stupid

Actually you do look silly, voting
platforms belong to multichoice, the
AUDITING FIRM (yes if u have ever
worked in ur life u will understand what
am audit firm does) collates results
gotten from multichoice. This platform
can be assessed by both parties, it is in a bid to
assure the voting public that the results
are genuine, that they introduce an external
auditing body.
At the end of the day, this situation defines the saying....
'the more you look, the less you see'
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by elohorayodele: 9:13am On Aug 27, 2013
BBA don cm n go, dilish don cari d moni go de flex. Y una de bother still de argue nah? I neva knw dis thread wud last up 2 dis, una don pass 1700 already sef
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:21am On Aug 27, 2013
Happy Birthday to dmalam. I wish u all the best in life.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:22am On Aug 27, 2013
ochongonoko:

Chisos!!.. You're a crook grin.. My mind never went to the above explanation shockedshocked. I was suprised with the way her sis quoted her, it seemed suspicious but I forgot all about it

Chei, which of these crooks trained you?

Anini, derico, shina rambo and django grin

@'c'est moi, why are you still awake shocked.. Waiting for @kslib? grin
Good morning.I don't log out of nl.So,i guess even if i'm not online,it'll still show that i am.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 27, 2013
dmalam:
grin grin I DNT LUK dmallam ish, i am dmallam,,,tnks

Lol grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eksbabe(f): 9:26am On Aug 27, 2013
Good morning everyone.
Happy Birthday Dmalam, have a great one.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 9:28am On Aug 27, 2013
Belovedd:
Me dear am still here oh. shock no gree me comment, Melvin got 7 country votes dats why I said it wasn't even close but wen d results were announced, I almost fainted, I couldn't even sleep dat nite even last nite. I even cried thinking of how Melvin was rigged out to getting just 1 country vote especially since he's such a cool guy. I mean he would never understand how Africa loved him because mnet is trying to appease other counties.
Believe me the results that were announced were far from the truth but what can one do without enough evidence and even with the evidence who would provide the backing?
Trust me wen I say this, there r some multichoice workers who are willing to testify, but who will provide d backing remember say them go definitely lose their job after.
In ur words ......
Al iz well.

Will you shaarrrraaaap dia!

I could slap myself for believing that you really had inside info!
Dillish won fair and square!
Learn to deal with it or go get some anti-depressants.

I don't know why some Nigerians and South Africans have this born-to-rule mentality. It is always "ojoro" when our reps don't win. Why can't we be like other Africans who accept results in good faith?

Melvin has congratulated Dillish. In fact he is happy she won go. To the website and check out the video of his shout out to her at the after party.

Yet una dey here dey kill yasefs
mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:40am On Aug 27, 2013
dmalam:
WHR U DEY SEE GANJA SMOKE FOR OBODO IBO

You mean you don't know what goes down? You are on a long thing sha...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:42am On Aug 27, 2013
Aboki is my guy...dmalam is my guy...hapi bday guy wllnp...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nani667: 9:53am On Aug 27, 2013
shouldn't this thread be closed by now
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Durielsmomma23(f): 9:55am On Aug 27, 2013
happy birthday dmalam llnp.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:02am On Aug 27, 2013
LMAOOO!! The same people saying Melvin didn't win and he didn't even fork a babe in the house are the same ones throwing stones at Beverly for "forking" in the house. Confused set of people.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 27, 2013
Happy birthday @Dmalam. Wish you the very best in life.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 10:18am On Aug 27, 2013
Happy bithday @dmalam.i wsh u all d best in life.God bless u and may u be successful in all u do in jJesus name.amen
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 10:20am On Aug 27, 2013
melvin will b arriving lagos at 7pm today pls those in lagos should go in mass to welcome him and bev.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:25am On Aug 27, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:
Good morning, everyone.

Happy birthday, Dmalam. Saw your pic last night. Confirm and you look Dmalam-ish (lol).

Kslib and Ochon, una two dey evil.

All of una wey drag page 1717, una try wella. I dey wait for the page and I see myself by 5am.

Ella, I see you. Hope you slept warm?
I did thanks.u?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 10:25am On Aug 27, 2013
THE AMAKA: LMAOOO!! The same people saying Melvin didn't win and he didn't even fork a babe in the house are the same ones throwing stones at Beverly for "forking" in the house. Confused set of people.
.u dey mind some naija peeps.hypocrites.confused set of human beings.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:31am On Aug 27, 2013
Ginger78: .u dey mind some naija peeps.hypocrites.confused set of human beings.

LOL! Those that watch BBA from NL front page and other blogs. Mtchewwww.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by uchetobi(f): 10:48am On Aug 27, 2013
[quote author=Belovedd][/quote]

My dear, i am a chartered accountant and i have workdd for cumulatively 7 years so my dear I know first hand (i'm sure better than you self) what audit is

...anyways..no vex! keep whining you hear?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by uchetobi(f): 10:49am On Aug 27, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Will you shaarrrraaaap dia!

I could slap myself for believing that you really had inside info!
Dillish won fair and square!
Learn to deal with it or go get some anti-depressants.

I don't know why some Nigerians and South Africans have this born-to-rule mentality. It is always "ojoro" when our reps don't win. Why can't we be like other Africans who accept results in good faith?

Melvin has congratulated Dillish. In fact he is happy she won go. To the website and check out the video of his shout out to her at the after party.

Yet una dey here dey kill yasefs
mtcheeeeeew

I tire o...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:52am On Aug 27, 2013
From Melvin's Brother(Tony).

"Hi guys,Melvin will be leaving SA by 2pm today.we expect him in Lagos sometime from 8pm.if u can make it,it'd be awesome.
We wanted to make T-shirts but multichoice and their impromptu arrangements spoilt the plan.pls be at the airport to welcome Melvin.
Melvin will be able to tweet soon guys,by d end of today by God's grace #Bless.
Melvin and Beverly are on their way to the airport.We are expecting them tonight.if you can,come and welcome them #Bless."
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mike404(m): 10:58am On Aug 27, 2013
ella.b:
From Melvin's Brother(Tony).

"Hi guys,Melvin will be leaving SA by 2pm today.we expect him in Lagos sometime from 8pm.if u can make it,it'd be awesome.
We wanted to make T-shirts but multichoice and their impromptu arrangements spoilt the plan.pls be at the airport to welcome Melvin.
Melvin will be able to tweet soon guys,by d end of today by God's grace #Bless.
Melvin and Beverly are on their way to the airport.We are expecting them tonight.if you can,come and welcome them #Bless."
MELBIN BA OK ME I DON DEY GO AIRQORT BE THAT
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 27, 2013
ella.b:

I did thanks.u?

You're welcome.

Yes, kinda.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 11:21am On Aug 27, 2013
Hello my BBA the chase addicts, below is what I #copied# from another BBA forum. I think the guys knows Melvin way back when.

G'morning everyone. I want to use this opportunity to appeal to everyone of u to let bygone be bygone.

I am the first person on this forum to receive this info from internal sources and was warned not to reveal my source. This was even b4 Melvin was called out. I refrained from talking abt it becos I was still not convinced until everything came to pass, exactly the way I was informed. If you checked back, u cld see that I did not immediately respond to the result becos I was in shock. I wasn't in shock because Melvin lost, but becos I took that call for granted. What u saw in that twitter handle was simply the truth.

It wasn't for the likeness of Dellish that it was given to her, but she is much more neutral in terms of the war brewing b/w the south and the West and Melvin became the scapegoat to douse the situation. In order to keep the game relevant, it was a tough decisions that needed to be taken by the BBA mgt, according to my source. As I was told, Nigerians are everywhere, and If the trend continues with Nigeria producing strong contenders like Melvin, she will continue to win, hence the decision.

However, I wld like to appeal to those who believe that the fate of Melvin has been sealed by his not winning the BBA contest, or that without Dellish, his life wld not go on, to give it a break.

I spoke with him earlier this morning, and he was terribly amused by those of u who are exaggerating what he felt for Dellish. He even told me that he has learnt early in his life, that their are three things that destroys a man, his love for 'money, alcohol, fame/power." And to him, he is not carried away by any.

I am consoled to know that he is very very ok.

I am sending his regards to all his fans. He said I shld tell u all to have faith in him, and he is not going to disappoint any of you as you travel along with him to his destination of success.

And to those of you who are disappointed in the result, that u shld take it as one of those things in life and continue to pray for him. According to him, the journey is still very far and yr support is all he needs.

And for those of you who are criticizing him, he thank u all for being there also. He believe that all those criticism will strengthen him to be a better person, but he will never change who he is for anything in the world.

He also said that he can not curtail his joy, seeing all the accolade that had been showered on him, especially from his fellow contestant. And when he watched the video and saw how he received a standing ovation from them, he cldnt control the tears from flowing.

He also pleaded with me not to reply any negative comment abt him again, becos God has always been on his side since he was a child.
He says God has bigger plans for him, and that is what we shld look out for.

He sents his regard to u all. He also said that Dellish winning is a win/win for him, becos she is very dear to his heart, but not in the way it was being painted. He also said that his feelings for her began to develop becos of the deep conversation he had with her, and he felt the need to protect her in the house and he still felt the same.

However, it wld have been foolish of him to destroy her relationship with Steve who had done so much for her already, hence he never at anytime said anything to the contrary. He wished her the best in life. According to him, their relationship was mutual, nothing sexaul and he is very proud of her and wish her all the best in life.

And for all the info circulating abt being robbed, they shld stop, becos he is very happy to have made it till the last day. That was all he expected and the win wld have been a bonus.

I Melvinlivious, I hereby apologize for any offensive statement I have made in this forum concerning anyone. That is not what Melvin represented. He is love, he is peace and above all is is happy.

Cheers!

BTW E be like say na only me weh never upload my pics

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 11:45am On Aug 27, 2013
v24m: Hello my BBA the chase addicts, below is what I #copied# from another BBA forum. I think the guys knows Melvin way back when.

G'morning everyone. I want to use this opportunity to appeal to everyone of u to let bygone be bygone.

I am the first person on this forum to receive this info from internal sources and was warned not to reveal my source. This was even b4 Melvin was called out. I refrained from talking abt it becos I was still not convinced until everything came to pass, exactly the way I was informed. If you checked back, u cld see that I did not immediately respond to the result becos I was in shock. I wasn't in shock because Melvin lost, but becos I took that call for granted. What u saw in that twitter handle was simply the truth.

It wasn't for the likeness of Dellish that it was given to her, but she is much more neutral in terms of the war brewing b/w the south and the West and Melvin became the scapegoat to douse the situation. In order to keep the game relevant, it was a tough decisions that needed to be taken by the BBA mgt, according to my source. As I was told, Nigerians are everywhere, and If the trend continues with Nigeria producing strong contenders like Melvin, she will continue to win, hence the decision.

However, I wld like to appeal to those who believe that the fate of Melvin has been sealed by his not winning the BBA contest, or that without Dellish, his life wld not go on, to give it a break.

I spoke with him earlier this morning, and he was terribly amused by those of u who are exaggerating what he felt for Dellish. He even told me that he has learnt early in his life, that their are three things that destroys a man, his love for 'money, alcohol, fame/power." And to him, he is not carried away by any.

I am sending his regards to all his fans. He said I shld tell u all to have faith in him, and he is not going to disappoint any of you as you travel along with him to his destination of success.

And to those of you who are disappointed in the result, that u shld take it as one of those things in life and continue to pray for him. According to him, the journey is still very far and yr support is all he needs.

And for those of you who are criticizing him, he thank u all for being there also. He believe that all those criticism will strengthen him to be a better person, but he will never change who he is for anything in the world.

He also said that he can not curtail his joy, seeing all the accolade that had been showered on him, especially from his fellow contestant. And when he watched the video and saw how he received a standing ovation from them, he cldnt control the tears from flowing.

He also pleaded with me not to reply any negative comment abt him again, becos God has always been on his side since he was a child.

He sents his regard to u all. He also said that Dellish winning is a win/win for him, becos she is very dear to his heart, but not in the way it was being painted. He also said that his feelings for her began to develop becos of the deep conversation he had with her, and he felt the need to protect her in the house and he still felt the same.

However, it wld have been foolish of him to destroy her relationship with Steve who had done so much for her already, hence he never at anytime said anything to the contrary. He wished her the best in life. According to him, their relationship was mutual, nothing sexaul and he is very proud of her and wish her all the best in life.

And for all the info circulating abt being robbed, they shld stop, becos he is very happy to have made it till the last day. That was all he expected and the win wld have been a bonus.

I Melvinlivious, I hereby apologize for any offensive statement I have made in this forum concerning anyone. That is not what Melvin represented. He is love, he is peace and above all is is happy.

Cheers!

The bottom line of everything he has said about Dillish is that Steven is the ONLY reason he is not with Dillish. If you are just friends with a girl will you still have "feelings" for her?
But it's very noble of him considering that it won't be fair to snatch Dillish just like that after all what Steven has done for her. In fact, Steven will need to 'release' Dillish before he can have her.

Besides, Melvin needs to go focus on how he can make money before thinking of how to snatch another guys babe. Lol!

All the best to both of them and may they find true happiness with what ever they do and who they choose to be with.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 27, 2013
THE AMAKA: LMAOOO!! The same people saying Melvin didn't win and he didn't even fork a babe in the house are the same ones throwing stones at Beverly for "forking" in the house. Confused set of people.

They want to stone Beverly for getting adventurous and hate the fact that Melvin didn't bed anyone. And they say women are the confused ones?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 11:56am On Aug 27, 2013
v24m: Hello my BBA the chase addicts, below is what I #copied# from another BBA forum. I think the guys knows Melvin way back when.

Cheers!

we appreciate the message,and i am happy he is fine.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 27, 2013
Agbgift: Happy Birthday to dmalam. I wish u all the best in life.
TNK U, BUT I WAN SEE UR PIX UPLOADED AS A GIFT
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2013
eksbabe: Good morning everyone.
Happy Birthday Dmalam, have a great one.
X-BABE TNX O, HW UR PPA NAH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nickizich(f): 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2013
ochongonoko: @nickizich, nice pix wink

*profile pic search activated* cool
thanks ochon

(1) (2) (3) ... (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) (1724) (1725) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.