Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:55 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1725) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2185537 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1722) (1723) (1724) (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2013
Just in case you also need the video performance to Sulu's song, help yourself.
[DOWNLOAD VIDEO] SULU FT SALMA – RUBY RUBY
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2013
Sweetlemon:

you wey no even watch video you come here dey follow talk. na wa o
What is your IQ score? There is a word called 'sarcasm'. I did watch the video..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2013
teajays:

Buhahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2013
noname:
What is your IQ score? There is a word called 'sarcasm'. I did watch the video..

If you did you would have known Elikem didn't mention the word "love"

Can you guys please drop these lies already?
Stop all these please. It's not fair.

Sweetlemon loves you all!
Bye byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2013
Sweetlemon:

If you did you would have known Elikem didn't mention the word "love"

Can you guys please drop these lies already?
Stop all these please. It's not fair.

Sweetlemon loves you all!
Bye byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Again what is your IQ score? Where in my post did I make reference to Elikem's video. I focused solely on Melvin's words so your point is?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2013
Na wa,una get work ohh, if only melvin knw hw una don marry wife for am byforce....,check out pages all on melvin/dillish/maria nw boity don join....ckmon u guys should jst let him be...ah kilode,o gini undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 27, 2013
I watched all the videos. Elikem, Cleo and Melvin all said "I love you, Dillish"...so why is Melvin's own exceptional?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2013
ItsModella: I watched all the videos. Elikem, Cleo and Melvin all said "I love you, Dillish"...so why is Melvin's own exceptional?
Because he's Melvin na,the loverboy.
Seriously,I'm just speechless sef with all of them.They won't leave melvin in peace.
Inshort let melvin hook up with Boity so that all of them go shut up.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 5:28pm On Aug 27, 2013
StateOfMind: Any why are people screaming for closure of thread? Mods don't just close thread anyhow, there are no quarrels and the thread starter has not requested for it. Go back to other bba thread and check if they were closed. The fact that melvin did not win does not mean the thread should be closed automatically. If you want to unfollow the thread, then do so peacefully.

Lindsay n ella B, pls keep the pictures and post-finale updates coming till the excitement fizzles out. Thanks.

Abi o. I wonder why they're all assuming this thread should be closed cos the show is over. I'm enjoyiny your diary btw

Abeg keep the post show updates comming

Still have over 20 pages to catchup with. It izz well cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Editing at it's finest!

Elikem didn't mention the word "love" to Dillish

melvin said it twice and in fact stressed it the second time. Melvin mentioned the word "deep" when he talked about what he has learnt from her.

Una anti-Dillish too dey edit sha. Patience Jonathan could use your services.....

@the bolded, hahahahahahaha.. I'm in tears right now gringrin.. Chei, somebody call T.B joshua, this fantasy transcended to another different level. LMAO!!!! gringrin

This fantasy is not earthly, it's phucking surreal!!. It's like a cancer eating deep into the bone marrow and minds of this mellish fans. Shitt is crazy I tell y'all

Melvin pardon this fans, make their day, go to namibia, kick stephen to the curbs and hijack dillish back to lasgidi so that this mellish fans can finally achieve their fantasical orgazms!! gringrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2013
ninnyanny: in Bimp's voice, I'm DONE WITH U. But before I let u wallow in ur craze, I wanna let u know that there a big difference btwn "I love u" and "I'm inlove with u" boity said "melvin I love u" that's what friends say to each other......happy fantasy!

Errrmmm.. *coughs*.. Not tryna support the mellish fans o or the melaria fans either, but one don't NECESSARILY(the first time or all the time) need to say "I'm in love with you" to a girl or boy to show he or she is in love with the person. I LOVE YOU can act as I'm in love with you

I tell girls "I love you" casually and they understand it's just us being friends but I tell a girl that I'm deeply in love I LOVE YOU(I do use I'M LOVE WITH YOU too) and the passion in my eyes, the urge in my voice and the yearning for her tells her it's not just a casual "I LOVE YOU" cool

Please, mellish fans, this has nothing to do with what melvin said o, it's just my own personal way of life cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2013
noname:

Deadest gringrin

I love this thread

Can we have some confessions to spice up or "maggi" up this thread? grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2013
waxdude: Na wa,una get work ohh, if only melvin knw hw una don marry wife for am byforce....,check out pages all on melvin/dillish/maria nw boity don join....ckmon u guys should jst let him be...ah kilode,o gini undecided

No be small thing o grin

I'm still waiting for ochocleo (ochongonoko and cleo) grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2013
ochongonoko:

@the bolded, hahahahahahaha.. I'm in tears right now gringrin.. Chei, somebody call T.B joshua, this fantasy transcended to another different level. LMAO!!!! gringrin

This fantasy is not earthly, it's phucking surreal!!. It's like a cancer eating deep into the bone marrow and minds of this mellish fans. Shitt is crazy I tell y'all

Melvin pardon this fans, make their day, go to namibia, kick stephen to the curbs and hijack dillish back to lasgidi so that this mellish fans can finally achieve their fantasical orgazms!! gringrin

You dis guy. You get two mouth sha. You say you are a neutral fan yet you follow them to lie. I'm sure you feel the need to back up your clique right?

Na wa for you o!

Melvin said "I love you Dillish, I love you so much" and yes I heard the word "deep" when he talked about what she thought him. Elikem mentioned love only when he was talking bout his country and his fans.

But you guys sef haven't you learnt something from Dillish's win? You cannot play God with someone's destiny. If things are meant to be, it will be no matter how you resist it.

What if upon all your insults Mellish actually happens? Won't you feel as stupid you felt when Dillish won after swearing that she will never win?

Like I said why not just let's wait and see?

But no, you will rather lie and edit to suit yourselves.

Smh

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2013
Abeg, who else is feeling the strong connection between Melvin and Boity?

Sharply porting to Team Melty/Meloity grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 27, 2013
I understand but people can't roam
around throwing wild accusations and
making slanderous comments based on
nothing but their depression.
Listen. Let me come out with it. The riggers
were actually the Nigerians. I have it on good
authority that they rigged on the web/wap so
much that Melvin was even winning
countries of Housemates in the house. That
is how stupid they were in the rigging. If you
know insiders you would know that when
there is a discrepancy in the web and wap
vote as compared to the SMS, the SMS votes
are given more credence. You can't have a
country where a person has 50,000 web votes
but 5,000 sms votes when there is a person
with 30,000 sms votes and 35, 000 web votes.
That is an indication to the auditing company
that rigging has taken place so there is due
diligence done in that particular country and
the votes are given to the SMS leader if vastly
different from the web leader, because if you
want to rig on SMS you will have to spend
money and BBA is a business not a Nigerian
PR firm.
You don't see me tweeting that. You don't see
those who know tweeting that. If there is
anyone who knows a person or two inside,
go and ask them. Nigerians rigged so much
that Melvin was getting countries of
housemates that were in there. Elikem had
practically most the SMS votes in SL but if
you see the web you will think they did not
know who Elikem was in SL. So when
Nigerians roam around talking about rigging,
they must shut up before they are exposed
because if they carry on they will be exposed
for the riggers they are.
They are crying now because their rigging
didn't work. They were so sure but the
people in control have had enough of that
nonsense.
In my opinion web voting should be
scrapped unless you can register with a
credit card because the rigging is getting out
of hand. They even rigged ROA for Melvin
and they have the audacity to try to tarnish
the credibility of the top 3. I will speak as I
find. Not everyone is polite or sensitive to the
depressed. This is a public forum. You have
to know you may come across some people
that have no time for bullshit when you post
drivel on here. It is what it is. Call me Oneal.
#stolen post in response to nigerian's foul cry.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 27, 2013
Sweetlemon:

1) You dis guy. You get two mouth sha. You say you are a neutral fan yet you follow them to lie. I'm sure you feel the need to back up your clique right?

Na wa for you o!

2) Melvin said "I love you Dillish, I love you so much" and yes I heard the word "deep" when he talked about what he thought him. Elikem mentioned love only when he was talking bout his country and his fans.

But you guys sef haven't you learnt something from Dillish's win? You cannot play God with someone's destiny. If things are meant to be, it will be no matter how you resist it.

3) What if upon all your insults Mellish actually happens? Won't you feel as stupid you felt when Dillish won after swearing that she will never win?

Like I said why not just let's wait and see?

But no, you will rather lie and edit to suit yourselves.

Smh

Before I answer you, I'd love you to stop twisting posts to mean the exact opposite of what it means

I'll answer your post as I numbered it

1) You sabi twist words walayi. How did I follow them to lie?. After my post which you replied, the next thing I did some minutes back is to embolden some lines in your post that made me laugh. So pray tell, how did I lie?. am I the one that posted what melvin, cleo and elikem said?. Are you mistaking me for the poster that posted the words of cleo, melvin et al?. Please go back and read, that moniker aint me so I don't know from God knows where you conjured up your baseless accusation

Na wa to you o

2) I didn't watch the video and can't judge. I don't wanna watch the video, all I want is my guy to be sucessful in his post-BBA era. Get that. I only laughed cos the way you wrote that post got me cracking especially when you stressed the "deep". It's not my beeswax who melvin dates or not. I've said it before

3) Before you lie or misyarn as always, go through my posts, dig up ANY of my post that I said "DILLISH WILL NEVER WIN". Bring it up, and I'll stop accessing NL in my life. I'll do whatever bidding you ask me to just bring up such posts. It baffles me that you don't read someone's post thoroughly yet you spew crap just to make sense. Where the heck did I say dillish will NEVER win. No offense, but if you can't prove it, they're suffering from selective glaucoma(no offense)

You did this before you accused me wrongly with no evidence.mtcheewww. Also in reply to your number 3, I DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCCK IF MELVIN DATES THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND, as long as he's cool with, I'm cool with it. It's his choice

Shalom cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2013
ochongonoko:

Errrmmm.. *coughs*.. Not tryna support the mellish fans o or the melaria fans either, but one don't NECESSARILY(the first time or all the time) need to say "I'm in love with you" to a girl or boy to show he or she is in love with the person. I LOVE YOU can act as I'm in love with you

I tell girls "I love you" casually and they understand it's just us being friends but I tell a girl that I'm deeply in love I LOVE YOU(I do use I'M LOVE WITH YOU too) and the passion in my eyes, the urge in my voice and the yearning for her tells her it's not just a casual "I LOVE YOU" cool

Please, mellish fans, this has nothing to do with what melvin said o, it's just my own personal way of life cool
grin smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2013
dommfa: I understand but people can't roam
around throwing wild accusations and
making slanderous comments based on
nothing but their depression.
Listen. Let me come out with it. The riggers
were actually the Nigerians. I have it on good
authority that they rigged on the web/wap so
much that Melvin was even winning
countries of Housemates in the house. That
is how stupid they were in the rigging. If you
know insiders you would know that when
there is a discrepancy in the web and wap
vote as compared to the SMS, the SMS votes
are given more credence. You can't have a
country where a person has 50,000 web votes
but 5,000 sms votes when there is a person
with 30,000 sms votes and 35, 000 web votes.
That is an indication to the auditing company
that rigging has taken place so there is due
diligence done in that particular country and
the votes are given to the SMS leader if vastly
different from the web leader, because if you
want to rig on SMS you will have to spend
money and BBA is a business not a Nigerian
PR firm.
You don't see me tweeting that. You don't see
those who know tweeting that. If there is
anyone who knows a person or two inside,
go and ask them. Nigerians rigged so much
that Melvin was getting countries of
housemates that were in there. Elikem had
practically most the SMS votes in SL but if
you see the web you will think they did not
know who Elikem was in SL. So when
Nigerians roam around talking about rigging,
they must shut up before they are exposed
because if they carry on they will be exposed
for the riggers they are.
They are crying now because their rigging
didn't work. They were so sure but the
people in control have had enough of that
nonsense.
In my opinion web voting should be
scrapped unless you can register with a
credit card because the rigging is getting out
of hand. They even rigged ROA for Melvin
and they have the audacity to try to tarnish
the credibility of the top 3. I will speak as I
find. Not everyone is polite or sensitive to the
depressed. This is a public forum. You have
to know you may come across some people
that have no time for bullshit when you post
drivel on here. It is what it is. Call me Oneal.
#stolen post in response to nigerian's foul cry.

the quoted post is Pure undiluted crap!!. This is fuckery of the highest order!!. As if other countries didnt vote from the location of another country. Tell the writer to shut it!!

I blame nigerians though, they brought this kinda response on themselves. Crying foul cos melvin didn't win with no evidence to back up their claim. Nigerians you should stop whining and move the phuck on.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2013
ItsModella: Abeg, who else is feeling the strong connection between Melvin and Boity?

Sharply porting to Team Melty/Meloity grin grin
We plenty.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2013
ella.b:

grin smiley

wink kiss

That's how I roll cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 6:37pm On Aug 27, 2013
Kslib:
3'3" with camp boots..
3'2" with bathroom slippers.
3'0 with ordinary leg..
All izz well!

This guy is something else grin grin grin
Sorry I'm quoting posts 20somn pages back. I'll get there oneday *sighs*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alfafemale(f): 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2013
Sweetlemon:

No you didn't Diss Dillish but you obviously hate the possiblilty of anything between her and Melvin.

now go back to the Melvin's interview, read well and objectively. Then go back to may post and read what i said about them and if I'm "forcing" them to be together.

Like someone said here, most of Mellish fans or rather most of the people who noticed the chemistry between them are married/older people. That's because we can see what you guys cannot see yet. Everyone in my office who watches BBA are even more sure of Melvin's feelings than I am and we all agree that Steven is the only barrier between them. You definitely do not expect Melvin to say that he is going go after Dillish after seeing Steven on stage, he ll definitely want to save his face. I remember kevin also kept saying that Elizaberth was just his friend until we suddenly heard of their engagement! I also remember saying that keliz will never be but my neighbour being older and more experienced in love matters told me to wait and see.
Nobody is forcing them, we are just saying what we have observed and we like it cos Dillish is the kind of girl you'd wish on your brother.
Simple!
And like I have said countlessly, whatever rocks Queen Dillish's boat is fine by me. Whoever make her happier is welcome.

Dunno why I came back to this thread sha.......
what kind of movies have u been watching GEEZUS lady!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Motunrayo01: 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2013
Hi peeps, any update abt der arrival
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2013
Motunrayo01: Hi peeps, any update abt der arrival
They will arrive at 7.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
ochongonoko:

Before I asnwer, I'd love to stop twisting posts to mean the exact opposite of what it means

I'll answer your post as I numbered it

1) You sabi twist words walayi. How did I follow them to lie?. After my post which you replied, the next thing I did some minutes back is to embolden some lines in your post that made me laugh. So pray tell, how did I lie?. am I the one that posted what melvin, cleo and elikem said?. Are you mistaking me for the poster that posted the words of cleo, melvin et al?. Please go back and read, that moniker aint me so I don't know from God knows where you conjured up your baseless accusation

Na wa to you o

2) I didn't watch the video and can't judge. I don't wanna watch the video, all I want is my guy to be sucessful in his post-BBA era. Get that. I only laughed cos the way you wrote that post got me cracking especially when you stressed the "deep". It's not my beeswax who melvin dates or not. I've said it before

3) Before you lie or misyarn as always, go through my posts, dig up ANY of my post that I said "DILLISH WILL NEVER WIN". Bring it up, and I'll stop accessing NL in my life. I'll do whatever bidding you ask me to just bring up such posts. It baffles me that you don't read someone's post thoroughly yet you spew crap just to make sense. Where the heck did I say dillish will NEVER win. No offense, but if you can't prove it, they're suffering from selective glaucome(no offense)

You did this before you accused me wrongly with no evidence.mtcheewww. Also in reply to your number, I DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCCK IF MELVIN DATES THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND, as long as he's cool with, I'm cool with it. It's his choice

Shalom cool

Fine. But please stop following them to edit the content of that shout out video.

But seriously, what do I gain from forcing Mellish? I don't have any reward. Nothing at all.

So my talks about Mellish are not calculated. I love Melvin and Dillish as individuals and not because I want them to be together.

The whole Mellish thing started when I started observing things btw them. I watched them closely to be very sure before joining the train. And yes I joined because their chemistry was really good to watch. The way they talked about their personal lives, the looks they shared, they seemed to be able to communicate without even speaking! In fact, watching those two makes me feel better when I'm missing my man cos that's exactly how our relationship is.

So whenever I talk about what Melvin said or what Dillish does, it's simply based on my OBJECTIVE OBSERVATIONS. Nothing else! If I see the same chemistry btw Melvin and Boity or Maria, I will join the Melaria or Melty train. That's just me! It's simply objectivity! Nothing else!

One thing I know for sure is that Mellish is actually going to be difficult to happen in reality because it is a case of loving someone you can't have. Dillish is too tied to steven cos of all he has done for her. And as a smart girl she won't be too hasty to leave him just like that. Also, Steven will need to 'release' her before she can go. And that's a very slim possibilty.

It all boils down to destiny. What will be will be.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2013
Just fed my eyes with these

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Motunrayo01: 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2013
[quote author=ItsModella]
They will arrive at 7.[/quote

Kk
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2013

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2013

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2013

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 27, 2013
Sweetlemon, I think you need to be locked up in a dark room with a 100 dozen mosquitoes for 2 weeks so u can refresh like my laptop... Ur head is obviously too crowdy, u re seriously delusional walai, re u a mind reader or what, you know I always support you but ur obsession is getting out of hand I swear... Its owk to fantasize but quit making it seem or trying to convince us that ur fantasies are real...
I really think whatever chemistry the twosome had ended the day the chase ended and dillish won the cash... Melvin would come back to naija and focus on his business... He won't be seeing much of dillish hencefort... The world is not a romantic novel sister, sumtin tells me you read too much of those..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1722) (1723) (1724) (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.