Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,756 members, 7,875,895 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1726) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2186106 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1723) (1724) (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2013
Ok ppl..
LK4 and KOKETSO r no longer an item.
Its now LK4 and Fatima.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2013
Please make una leave my melvin alone o. He said it openly he likes del but no FEELINGS. Feelings is key.
But melvin should work on his expressions coz it leads people on the wrong path.
Pls pix of melbev arrival o

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 27, 2013
ella.b:
Ok ppl..
Its now LK4 and Fatima.
source?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2013
njokusboy: Sweetlemon, I think you need to be locked up in a dark room with a 100 dozen mosquitoes for 2 weeks so u can refresh like my laptop... Ur head is obviously too crowdy, u re seriously delusional walai, re u a mind reader or what, you know I always support you but ur obsession is getting out of hand I swear... Its owk to fantasize but quit making it seem or trying to convince us that ur fantasies are real...
I really think whatever chemistry the twosome had ended the day the chase ended and dillish won the cash... Melvin would come back to naija and focus on his business... He won't be seeing much of dillish hencefort... The world is not a romantic novel sister, sumtin tells me you read too much of those..

That's why I said it all boils down to destiny. I don't think you read me well at all. Please read the last post I made before this one. I actually admitted that Mellish is gonna be very tough to actualize.
And hey! You were never a Dillish's fan so I understand your sentiments.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Fine. But please stop following them to edit the content of that shout out video.

Haba sweetlemon, nwanyi oma, why have you choosen to lie against me again after I told you in my penultimate post not to say things I didn't do?.

Please go back to the previous page and see that

1) I NEVER posted the comments from such video cos I didn't watch it

2) I NEVER QUOTED the post of the moniker that posted cleo, elikem and melvin's words to dillish. It's there for you to see. So if I didn't quote or posted any thing concerning what melvin said to dillish now how the heck did I edit such post?. For the umpeenteeth time, I DIDN'T watch video and I DONT CARE WHO MELVIN DATES OR NOT DATE NOR WHAT THEY SAID to DILLISH.. melvin can date dillish, obama wife and patience jonathan for all I care, all I want is for him to succeed.. Shikena. The mellish, melty or mealaria na em problem not mine
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2013
E be like say LKetso don crash true true o shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2013
ItsModella:
source?
LK4's TL.Dude doesn't wanna talk bout it.he's saying its btw fam and friends.
And fatima is busy posting pics of them.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2013
ItsModella: E be like say LKetso don crash true true o shocked shocked
U don chk am sharp sharp?
That was d rlshp that Oneal said surprised him.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
ella.b:

Ewooo!! Koketso baby! Chai!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2013
ella.b:

I checked Koketso's TL.

@snugbugkids: @kokamod is it true that lk4 dropped u and bev dropped angelo and they now a couple??
@kokamod: @snugbugkids: I have never confirmed being in a relationship with anyone.

Eish!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2013
ochongonoko:

Haba sweetlemon, nwanyi oma, why have you choosen to lie against me again after I told you in my penultimate post not to say things I didn't do?.

2) I NEVER QUOTED the post of the moniker that posted cleo, elikem and melvin's words to dillish. It's there for you to see. So if I didn't quote or posted any thing concerning what melvin said to dillish now how the heck did I edit such post?. For the umpeenteeth time, I DIDN'T watch video and I DONT CARE WHO MELVIN DATES OR NOT DATE NOR WHAT THEY SAID to DILLISH.. melvin can date dillish, obama wife and patience jonathan for all I care, all I want is for him to succeed.. Shikena. The mellish, melty or mealaria na em problem not mine

Lol! You don come again with ya two mouth o!
You quoted my description of the video and said that I was delusional. That implied that you wanted to twist the words there.

Ok ok! Let's drop it now!
I don tire!

I'm waiting for updates of Melvin and Bev's arrival. Both Uti and Denrele for don rent crowd to hype them grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2013
Thank you SOM for those pictures.. Seeing my cleo and my nigga elikem makes smile after feeling sad for melvin.

If you have more ice queen's pic, drop it like it's hot cool

Can someone tell hakeem to touching my cleo? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2013
ochongonoko:

Dude, you annoy the heck out of me when you dedicate epistles to people who are obviously too dumb to even read them.
Just insult the foool and keep it going like I always do, and you'll find out you'll live happily ever after.

Imagine the iti-boribo was accusing someone of hating on her in another thread, telling people to go see for themselves. When nothing was discovered, she tried twisting it and saying the person had gone back and edited out the insultive post. But this akamu brain forgot the thread was locked and there was no way of editing posts in locked threads! When this fact was stated to magnify the knucklehead in her, she started twisting things to imply that the poster had probably contacted one of her moderator friends to secretly unlock the thread so she could edit her comments when no one was looking! shocked
Total "WTF Moment" right there, folks! Concentrated llama shhiit being spewed by a 28 year old.

So, guy, if you enjoy wasting your time like that, then I wish you the best. Can't envy you, though grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2013
ella.b:
Ok ppl..
Its now LK4 and Fatima.
shocked shocked shocked I hope he no go go after Bev next oh! I prefer Bevangelo sef, even though na papa at least u fit tell say he like Bev well well. I vex when they vote this guy commot. We for see drama ehn. Chai this season suppose to dey sweet I swear.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2013
ItsModella: E be like say LKetso don crash true true o shocked shocked

I believe It was never meant to be in the first place. The so called lketso was done to save face after their eviction; to convince fans they were for real. Imagine koketso now admittiing she never confirmed to anyone she was in a relationship. Lk4 also refused to answer ik's question on sunday.

Most of these chase couples are living their love lives for the camera and for their fans. The PDA from polikem and oneza is just something else. Pokello even captioned one of the pic with 'me and my hubby'..anoda one was ' ride or die for you boo or sth'.. I mean, whatever happened to chilling? Feza too is all over oneal, shouldn't she be chasing her dream, focusing on her career and looking out for her son? They all act like 13-year olds who are just experiencing 'lust' and male attention.
Most of them have issues(kids), and a whole lot of things to talk through, but they are just concerned about making appearances and giving fans what they want.

I give them all 6months then they'd know there is more to inter-country\post bba relationship than all this papparazi.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2013
ochongonoko: Thank you SOM for those pictures.. Seeing my cleo and my nigga elikem makes smile after feeling sad for melvin.

If you have more ice queen's pic, drop it like it's hot cool

Can someone tell hakeem to touching my cleo? undecided
Yes oh! Cleo na my girl I wanted her to win if Melvin did not but it was not meant to be. I hope she dumps that child called Hakeem because she deserves much better.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2013
ella.b:
Ok ppl..
Its now LK4 and Fatima.
Ella now where did u gt dis jist frm undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2013

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2013
Chai!!!
Dis sweetmelon will giv a man sumwhere HBP!!!
U can nag!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2013
StateOfMind:

I believe It was never meant to be in the first place. The so called lketso was done to save face after their eviction; to convince fans they were for real. Imagine koketso now admittiing she never confirmed to anyone she was in a relationship. Lk4 also refused to answer ik's question on sunday.

Most of these chase couples are living their love lives for the camera and for their fans. The PDA from polikem and oneza is just something else. Pokello even captioned one of the pic with 'me and my hubby'..anoda one was ' ride or die for you boo or sth'.. I mean, whatever happened to chilling? Feza too is all over oneal, shouldn't she be chasing her dream, focusing on her career and looking out for her son? They all act like 13-year olds who are just experiencing 'lust' and male attention.
Most of them have issues(kids), and a whole lot of things to talk through, but they are just concerned about making appearances and giving fans what they want.

I give them all 6months then they'd know there is more to inter-country\post bba relationship than all this papparazi.
LOOL!! The one I usually laugh at is Polikem. Pokello takes a picture with Elikem's brother and tags it "me and my bro-in-law". Pokello takes a picture with Elikem's mother "me and my mom-in-law". Like wtf? Why is she trying to rush that nigga Elikem? If they break up, Pokello especially will become a laughing stock.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2013
Okay, bye for now..I can't relate with kids..I've grown up..I'm not in their level..why do I keep coming to this thread..I'm done with y'all..this is my last say..bla bla.. And this being keeps coming back. Obviously, something is wrong upstairs. I already said this pages ago. All of una wey dey argue with am, dey give am the attention she's desperately craving, una dey try.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2013
spade:

Dude, you annoy the heck out of me when you dedicate epistles to people who are obviously too dumb to even read them.
Just insult the foool and keep it going like I always do, and you'll find out you'll live happily ever after.

Imagine the iti-boribo was accusing someone of hating on her in another thread, telling people to go see for themselves. When nothing was discovered, she tried twisting it and saying the person had gone back and edited out the insultive post. But this akamu brain forgot the thread was locked and there was no way of editing posts in locked threads! When this fact was stated to magnify the knucklehead in her, she started twisting things to imply that the poster had probably contacted one of her moderator friends to secretly unlock the thread so she could edit her comments when no one was looking! shocked
Total "WTF Moment" right there, folks! Concentrated llama shhiit being spewed by a 28 year old.

So, guy, if you enjoy wasting your time like that, then I wish you the best. Can't envy you, though grin

And why are you disturbing yourself writing an epistle over a dumb person?
I don't blame you guys sha, na me wey no dey respect myself come follow una to dey roll for inside mud play ground. Na my love for BBA dey cause am.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Lol! You don come again with ya two mouth o!
You quoted my description of the video and said that I was delusional. That implied that you wanted to twist the words there.

Ok ok! Let's drop it now!
I don tire!

I'm waiting for updates of Melvin and Bev's arrival. Both Uti and Denrele for don rent crowd to hype them grin
U ke!!!
Tire??
If I hear gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2013
StateOfMind: ..

What the phuck?
That third picture you posted (Oneza Painting) = PDA Overkill!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 27, 2013
spade:

Imagine the iti-boribo was accusing someone of hating on her in another thread, telling people to go see for themselves. When nothing was discovered, she tried twisting it and saying the person had gone back and edited out the insultive post. But this akamu brain forgot the thread was locked and there was no way of editing posts in locked threads! When this fact was stated to magnify the knucklehead in her, she started twisting things to imply that [b]the poster had probably contacted one of her moderator friends to secretly unlock the thread so she could edit her comments when no one was looking! shocked
Total "WTF Moment" right there, folks! Concentrated llama shhiit being spewed by a 28 year old.[/b]

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 7:41pm On Aug 27, 2013
Sweetlemon:

And why are you disturbing yourself writing an epistle over a dumb person?
I don't blame you guys sha, na me wey no dey respect myself come follow una to dey roll for inside mud play ground. Na my love for BBA dey cause am.
My dear, me sef tire
Dem no wan learn
Me, I jst see her posts as funny now cos they never make senx

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:41pm On Aug 27, 2013
ItsModella:
LOOL!! The one I usually laugh at is Polikem. Pokello takes a picture with Elikem's brother and tags it "me and my bro-in-law". Pokello takes a picture with Elikem's mother "me and my mom-in-law". Like wtf? Why is she trying to rush that nigga Elikem? If they break up, Pokello especially will become a laughing stock.

What baffles me is that She's 28 already but keeps acting like a teenager! Or is there a problem clocking this particular age for ladies?as seen again on this thread? I'm far from being 28, but even at my age, I'm not stewpid at all. Even before she met with her so called inlaws, she kept updating her polikem family about her communication with the mum, bro, how nathan watched bba and sed elikem misses her..uurghh..that's just desperation and trying too hard mehn..I can't deal.

Twitter go hear am when they go for their romantic gesture vacation. Eish.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2013
StateOfMind:

What baffles me is that She's 28 already but keeps acting like a teenager! Or is there a problem clocking this particular age for ladies?as seen again on this thread? I'm far from being 28, but even at my age, I'm not stewpid at all. Even before they met with her so called inlaws, she kept updating her polikem family about her communication with the mum, bro, how nathan watched bba and sed elikem misses her..uurghh..that's just desperation and trying too hard mehn..I can't deal.

Twitter go hear am when they go for their romantic gesture vacation. Eish.
*falls from olumo rock* grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2013
tuktudicko:
U ke!!!
Tire??
If I hear gringrin

Honestly, I kept talking about it cos I felt bad when they edited the contents of that video.

It's my fault sha. I blame myself for all the insults. I should have known that coming here to say something to people who are used to forming cliques to fight against anything contrary to what they want will only lead to insults and gang ups.
It's really all my fault.
*sighs
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2013
any update on melbev's arrival?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2013
waxdude:
Ella now where did u gt dis jist frm undecided
Chk LK4's and koketso's handles on twitter.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2013
Melvin's fam at the airport.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1723) (1724) (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.