Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,199 members, 7,887,511 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:53 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1727) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2189047 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1724) (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 27, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Lol! You don come again with ya two mouth o!
You quoted my description of the video and said that I was delusional. That implied that you wanted to twist the words there.

Ok ok! Let's drop it now!
I don tire!

I'm waiting for updates of Melvin and Bev's arrival. Both Uti and Denrele for don rent crowd to hype them grin

Wanted to correct you tongue but since you said make we drop the issue, I go let am go grin

Lol @the recent happenings grin

This season apart from melvin's loss is funny to me

People sang the praises and crushed on nando, owlneal, annabelle, fakeza and co, but made a U-turn when the real "them" came out grin. I remember itsmodella crushing on owlneal grin

They cheapened betty for sleeping with bolt after three days while crackhead nando smashed(though selly called it making out) selly in 4hours grin

Owlneal thought his war on WA was in progress untill the nigga got booted out

Then there's the mellish/melaria crew harassing each other on twitter and FB even during post-bba era

The beverly supporter(s) were all up in our faces till she got f*ingered and all hell let loose, team bev kept mute for almost a week grin

Death threats got thrown at stephen and maria

Pokello's swag couldn't get her the former 6votes she got the first time she was up

LK4 and koke got booted out simulatenously grin

Biguesas and neyll became the only same country guys to leave together

Delicious dillish considered a mere HM gathered momentum and became an instant contender, the result of which the analysers on this thread divised a means to get her out gringrin. Lwkmd

Bimp's one cigarette and one africa became the only notable thing about him, he was likened to the delawood furnitures grin

Selly's mom threatening to sue BBA/nando grin

All the couples didn't last, only bev survived

Elikem came from nobody to somebody in a space of one week. His enemies quaked at their boots as he stylishly sent them packing one after the other grin. Hehehe

The recent funny ones includes

Recent pics of hakeem ravaging huddah mouth only for huddah and hakeem to come up with their damage control technique

Dillish shocking the whole africa to win by 5votes

The looks on nigerians' faces with their jaws dropped and teary eyed females(men no get that kain time) as dillish took her crown, the moola dispalyed on the screen and she kissed and hugged stephen. Nigerians in utter shock, wailed and cried that their dillish has ported to "STEPHLISH" grin. Lwkmd grin

Nigerians while crying foul suddenly discovered an "unfound" evidence of melvin being robbed and swore not to watch BBA again while urging the nigerian companies to stop supporting BBA again grin. *crying as I type cos of laughter* grin. When they're making dillish a national treasure, dem no know?. grin

Fork addict, languys, sweetlemon and sholay having the last laugh over team melvin. That sholay needs to be slapped. If I was near him, I for wooze am kworeckti slap grin

Dillish saying in her interview that she won't leave stephen for any male in the house no matter their "6 pakcs" grin. Mellish fans like @jossynme regreting that their fantasies didn't work

Boity declaring her love for melvin, melvin smooching up with boity after several kisses with maria. Nigga is a player. Fans are still waiting for his next victim, who knows, he might decide to go woo oprah winfrey grin

People porting from mellish to melaria to meloity grin. Lwkmd o grin

And the latest, LK4 dumping koketso while the mumu is coming now to tell us that she was never in a relationship with LK4 before. BYTCH STFU!!. LK4 just "seydoued" you grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2013
^^^ ostrich, why na? angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2013
Melvin plane don land..
Airport dey jam packed

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2013
StateOfMind:

What baffles me is that She's 28 already but keeps acting like a teenager! Or is there a problem clocking this particular age for ladies?as seen again on this thread? I'm far from being 28, but even at my age, I'm not stewpid at all. Even before she met with her so called inlaws, she kept updating her polikem family about her communication with the mum, bro, how nathan watched bba and sed elikem misses her..uurghh..that's just desperation and trying too hard mehn..I can't deal.

Twitter go hear am when they go for their romantic gesture vacation. Eish.

And what's your business if someone wants to stand on top of a mountain to declare her love or relationship with someone?
Why not instead go and mind your relationship? (if you have any)
People have different ways of exressing their love and joy. It's a free world remember?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 27, 2013
SweetLemon,

I personally think you should just let it die. Like, perhaps stop quoting and replying (it's been a long 20+ hours on this thread). If you see something and someone else doesn't, try and let it go; what everyone thinks about Mel-whatever is not wholly objective until he hooks up with someone - that's when objectivity kicks in. No imposition or repetition. We all see things differently.

Come to think of it, now everyone knows your age (which isn't bad). Flip the scenario and your words here will be relatively weighed with respect to your age. You're bigger than this. There's nothing bad in let's 'agree to disagree'.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 7:57pm On Aug 27, 2013
ItsModella:
*falls from olumo rock* grin grin grin grin
grin grin wt dey fail to understand is dt dey r been watchd by der fans.....any small kpakaiiin...e don be for dem
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Krasid(m): 8:00pm On Aug 27, 2013
ella.b:
Melvin plane don land..
Airport dey jam packed
I trust Lagos peeps.We no dey fall hand.#Respect.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2013
spade:

Dude, you annoy the heck out of me when you dedicate epistles to people who are obviously too dumb to even read them.
Just insult the foool and keep it going like I always do, and you'll find out you'll live happily ever after.

Imagine the iti-boribo was accusing someone of hating on her in another thread, telling people to go see for themselves. When nothing was discovered, she tried twisting it and saying the person had gone back and edited out the insultive post. But this akamu brain forgot the thread was locked and there was no way of editing posts in locked threads! When this fact was stated to magnify the knucklehead in her, she started twisting things to imply that the poster had probably contacted one of her moderator friends to secretly unlock the thread so she could edit her comments when no one was looking! shocked
Total "WTF Moment" right there, folks! Concentrated llama shhiit being spewed by a 28 year old.

So, guy, if you enjoy wasting your time like that, then I wish you the best. Can't envy you, though grin

LMAO!! @the bolded

Here is itsModella's reply to her.. A mean reply

ItsModella:
The thread is locked, dumbass. There is no way I could have edited what I wrote there.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2013
Updates from the airport (from @killa_beauti)

"But I can say d bodyguards r bigger thand bolt."
"The crowd here is good.melvin ll be happy"
"Bev's mum n charity r here.they r so happy.charity is pretty.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:
SweetLemon,

I personally think you should just let it die. Like, perhaps stop quoting and replying (it's been a long 20+ hours on this thread). If you see something and someone else doesn't, try and let it go; what everyone thinks about Mel-whatever is not wholly objective until he hooks up with someone - that's when objectivity kicks in. No imposition or repetition. We all see things differently.

Come to think of it, now everyone knows your age (which isn't bad). Flip the scenario and your words here will be relatively weighed with respect to your age. You're bigger than this. There's nothing bad in let's 'agree to disagree'.

No, they refer to my age only to spite me and not because I said anything that questions my age. Don't you know how these people behave when you are not saying what they want to hear?
Like I said I blame myself for coming back here but I felt bad seeing the way these guys keep twisting and editing words to suit themselves.
I learned my lesson now.
Next time when I say I'm outta here, I had berra be out.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2013
Sweetlemon:

And why are you disturbing yourself writing an epistle over a dumb person?
I don't blame you guys sha, na me wey no dey respect myself come follow una to dey roll for inside mud play ground. Na my love for BBA dey cause am.

WTF!!.. You're just pathetic!!... Extremely childish!!. I've lost the respect I still have left for you. Why make such a useless retarrded comment about us?. Do you realize that their adults older than you on here?. Do you realize that their married women with kids on here?. Why make such a demeaning and degrading comment to us... I'm done talking with you before I say things I won't like

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2013
Look at the crowd behind waiting for Melvin and Beverly.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2013
ItsModella: ^^^ ostrich, why na? angry

No vex wink. It won't happen again tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2013
njokusboy: Sweetlemon, I think you need to be locked up in a dark room with a 100 dozen mosquitoes for 2 weeks so u can refresh like my laptop...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 8:11pm On Aug 27, 2013
Airport authority wanna lock d gate coz of cars waiting to enta bt no parking space.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2013
still waiting

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2013
ella.b:
Airport authority wanna lock d gate coz of cars waiting to enta bt no parking space.
Yea!! I'm outside the gate right now.. Dem no wan allow our car enter..
All izz well!grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2013
Updates--
A lot of cars can't enta d airport.some ppl are being emotional and crying that melvin dint win.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2013
more pics
the guy in sd middle is Tony(Melvin's bro)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2013
Kslib:
Yea!! I'm outside the gate right now.. Dem no wan allow our car enter..
All izz well!grin grin
lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2013
ochongonoko:

WTF!!.. You're just pathetic!!... Extremely childish!!. I've lost the respect I still have left for you. Why make such a useless retarrded comment about us?. Do you realize that their adults older than you on here?. Do you realize that their married women with kids on here?. Why make such a demeaning and degrading comment to us... I'm done talking with you before I say things I won't like
m

So while others are allowed to make demeaning comments to me, geez! you even quoted a comment itzmodella made to me and laughed over it, I am not allowed to fire back ba? Because someone died and made you guys lords of NL

Mods, please is it possible to help me delete every single comment I made on this thread? And all my posts that were quoted on this thread? Please help me if it's possible. I want to remove every trace of myself here.
Thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2013
More updates from twitter..

"Nobody has seen melvin yet!Airport officials r been ova protective.ppl r shouting "melvin!king of Africa" "
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2013
ella.b:
more pics
Holy moses!!! @the woman in red...
Abi na dat woman dey cause traffic for gate..?
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2013
ella.b:

lol
Excuse me!!! angry...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2013
Sweetlemon: m

So while others are allowed to make demeaning comments to me, geez! you even quoted a comment itzmodella made to me and laughed over it, I am not allowed to fire back ba? Because someone died and made you guys lords of NL

Mods, please is it possible to help me delete every single comment I made on this thread? And all my posts that were quoted on this thread? Please help me if it's possible. I want to remove every trace of myself here.
Thanks and God bless.
Very possible...
Ok,whats your password.. I mean ur NL password..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2013
Melvin's dad.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2013
Wetin Sweetlemon do una? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 27, 2013
ItsModella: Melvin's dad.

So fine. He shall never be broke
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2013
Updates...
"Okay na!!!peeps too much for d airport,security ppl no wan make melvin come out.today na today."

"Ur boi is in d airport,practically shutdown,no space,see fans".

"I mit jst faint after spotting melvin o,my heart is beating fast,na wa oooo..I just taya for ds my hrt wey don love up n rivals plenty for queue".
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2013
CFCfan: Wetin Sweetlemon do una? undecided
Shey you wan add fire? ..lol
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2013

Haha u beat me to it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2013

Is the woman in red his mom?
If yes,make i go modify my post..lol
All izz well!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1724) (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.