Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,125 members, 7,880,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:55 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1731) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2187345 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 27, 2013
Kslib:
You dey mistake me for dannyxy.. I never said i left abuja for lag...
Abeg modify that post..
All izz well!

Ok sir
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 10:00pm On Aug 27, 2013
Mma was filled mehn.no way.besides some peeps shuld stop behaving as if only melvin came back.bev is dere 2.i thank God for those showing her love.she really tried,its not easy.welcome back melvin oduah and beverly ada osu.ik is with dem 2.kai see crowd ooo.lagos fine sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2013
uti and fans

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2013
noname: Aww! I am so happy about the way Melvin and Beverly were welcomed by Naija. Melvin is truly lovers and I hope he feels the love people have for him. Beverly has a good heart, yes she lies a lot but she has a good heart and I wish her all the best as well. Here's to hoping Melvin has success of Utical and Karenlitic proportions.
no bev didn't lie to anyone in the house,she probably exaggerated .that's all.peace.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2013
ninnyanny: no bev didn't lie to anyone in the house,she probably exaggerated .that's all.peace.
I would agree if she had not said she saw a Ninja drop the book when it was actually Selly. I love her though. Lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2013
Words on twitter street say its "MELTY" that's on ground o.no more "melaria".

Still wanna confirm d rumour
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:10pm On Aug 27, 2013
noname: I would agree if she had not said she saw a Ninja drop the book when it was actually Selly. I love her though. Lol.
yes she actually saw someone drop the book but she didn't want to distract the person so she pretended to be asleep...so how she for take know say na selly. Bev is a pure soul mehn
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2013
ninnyanny: yes she actually saw someone drop the book but she didn't want to distract the person so she pretended to be asleep...so how she for take know say na selly. Bev is a pure soul mehn
Yes she does have a pure soul and I good heart. I would actually have voted for her over Melvin if I thought she stood a chance.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2013
No 9ja rep don get dis kin attention pass Melvin.

God Bless Melvin and Beverly.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2013
ella.b:
No 9ja rep don get dis kin attention pass Melvin.

God Bless Melvin and Beverly.
amen amen amen
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:25pm On Aug 27, 2013
when the crowd sang d ruby song

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 10:25pm On Aug 27, 2013
I shouted i love beverly and melvin.she even,they didnt expect dis kind of welcome.fans really tried.enugu,here i come
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:26pm On Aug 27, 2013
ninnyanny asked for Beverly

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2013
noname: Yes she does have a pure soul and I good heart. I would actually have voted for her over Melvin if I thought she stood a chance.
.yeah,she has a pure soul.and she is really pretty and tall and skinny.no network ooo.i wouldnt say she lies but she definitely exagerrates too much.God bless u melvin and beverly.welcome back to d real world.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2013
Melvin with flowers a gal gave him and other pics

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2013
ella.b:
ninnyanny asked for Beverly
u so sweet ella,God bless u

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2013
ninnyanny: yes she actually saw someone drop the book but she didn't want to distract the person so she pretended to be asleep...so how she for take know say na selly. Bev is a pure soul mehn
You are so right, unfortunately it was Nigerians that started calling her a liar that foreigner started questioning every thing she said. But am so happy that people are seeing that she was real . another thing I noticed was that she could tell you word for word any thing she said behind you to your face. I think we were blessed with two good house mates who also loved and looked out for each other like elder brother and younger sister even though they had diff circle of friends

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 10:51pm On Aug 27, 2013
Thanks for these update mehn, I feel so..............good.smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:53pm On Aug 27, 2013
At The Dinner party

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2013
I don't want to sound mean but Karen ugly for that picture....chai!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 27, 2013
I think what Melvin and Beverly both need now is a SHOWER!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 27, 2013
ItsModella: I don't want to sound mean but Karen ugly for that picture....chai!!

I guess she was tired
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 11:04pm On Aug 27, 2013
ella.b:
At The Dinner party

THANKS FOR THE PICS.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 27, 2013
Chai !! See crowd grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Krasid(m): 11:10pm On Aug 27, 2013
adaobi123: Chai !! See crowd grin
Have you forgotten that this is Lagos?.What were you expecting?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 11:12pm On Aug 27, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

you go wait tire.

That is ehen! Tire na understatement sef.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2013
ItsModella: I don't want to sound mean but Karen ugly for that picture....chai!!
Lol same thing I said.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2013
ItsModella: Abeg, who else is feeling the strong connection between Melvin and Boity?

Sharply porting to Team Melty/Meloity grin grin

Boity too hot jare...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 11:16pm On Aug 27, 2013
ItsModella:
I checked Koketso's TL.

@snugbugkids: @kokamod is it true that lk4 dropped u and bev dropped angelo and they now a couple??
@kokamod: @snugbugkids: I have never confirmed being in a relationship with anyone.

Eish!!

Choi ! Choi!! LK4 look like craze man sha. Na wa o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2013
ItsModella:
LOOL!! The one I usually laugh at is Polikem. Pokello takes a picture with Elikem's brother and tags it "me and my bro-in-law". Pokello takes a picture with Elikem's mother "me and my mom-in-law". Like wtf? Why is she trying to rush that nigga Elikem? If they break up, Pokello especially will become a laughing stock.

Elikem is the mumu na. I don't see them lasting sha. I think its just for the show now.
Elikem had more chemistry with Cleo in my opinion. #Just Saying
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:26pm On Aug 27, 2013
more pics

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:29pm On Aug 27, 2013
ella.b:
more pics
ellab,i think that's tonia(blue customized top).am i right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.