Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:01 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1733) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2197011 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1730) (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:13am On Aug 28, 2013
Ik talks like an asss atimes.. Is this what show presenting does to someone?
Well,maybe he naturally has a loose mouth...
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:15am On Aug 28, 2013
ella.b:
Ik get mouth sha.

Lol if @sweetlemon come here we no go rest today.
I dey personally go look for her...
@sweetlemon where are you? Lol..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:15am On Aug 28, 2013
ella.b:
From Tony--

"Melvin and Beverly r acting on avise to stay away from social media till they r done with key interviews and all.They really wanna tweet."

"I think multichoice ll host a party for Mel & Bev on friday but I don't knw about admittance.just know #TeamMelvin ll host another one"
oh,i hv been checking for his tweets,...thanks 4 the updates,we appreciate
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 28, 2013
ella.b:

Thought so too.3 ladies no be beans for am.
He should choose one jare and let us rest.

He'll still choose one. And it's not just 3, he'll meet more this week and next and...

Oh! Well. He's a celeb already and it's part of his reality now. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:17am On Aug 28, 2013
Dannyxy: oh,i hving checking for his tweets,...thanks 4 the updates,we appreciate
Wetin be your twitter handle make i send you friend request.. Lol
Add me oooo..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:18am On Aug 28, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

He'll still choose one. And it's not just 3, he'll meet more this week and next and...

LOL I'm waiting for him to come to abj.He must marry me o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:18am On Aug 28, 2013
Dannyxy: oh,i hv been checking for his tweets,...thanks 4 the updates,we appreciate
My pleasure.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 28, 2013
ella.b:

LOL I'm waiting for him to come to abj.He must marry me o

Hahaha, lol. Make I go pray make ein choose Boity, Maria or Dillish sharp sharp tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:22am On Aug 28, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

If he choose any of Maria/boity,then abeg cut my head off.. The only thing he might get is free sexx from any of them..lol
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 28, 2013
Kslib:
If he choose any of Maria/boity,then abeg cut my head off.. The only thing he might get is free sexx from any of them..lol
All izz well!

You sure? angry

Oya, upload your pic make I see your face so that if ein choose I go track you, chop your head comot. cheesy grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:25am On Aug 28, 2013
Kslib:
Wetin be your twitter handle make i send you friend request.. Lol
Add me oooo..
All izz well!
na @daniexxy1,u don join twitter,wetin be ur handle
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:25am On Aug 28, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Hahaha, lol. Make I go pray make ein choose Boity, Maria or Dillish sharp sharp tongue
Dillish get BF..
He and boity can never work out..
He and maria don become history.. He don become platonic friends with her..lol
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 28, 2013
Kslib:
I dey personally go look for her...
@sweetlemon where are you? Lol..
All izz well!
By now, she must have deleted all her comments n posts on nairaland!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:28am On Aug 28, 2013
Melvin showing his abs to a presenter.

*rolls eyes*

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:28am On Aug 28, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:29am On Aug 28, 2013
Una go suprise when melvin go marry another person,maybe one village girl for their town...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 28, 2013
Dannyxy: Una go suprise when melvin go marry another person,maybe one village girl for their town...

No worry, na your town. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 28, 2013
ella.b:

lol

grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 28, 2013
Kslib:
Dillish get BF..
He and boity can never work out..
He and maria don become history.. He don become platonic friends with her..lol
All izz well!

Analysis, ba?

Just feel your head for the last few weeks.
cry cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 28, 2013
What of Beverly's interview?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:36am On Aug 28, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

No worry, na your town. cheesy
beautiful girls full naija,no be by force to date girls from other countries
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:39am On Aug 28, 2013
Dannyxy: na @daniexxy1,u don join twitter,wetin be ur handle
Yea!! Joined some days ago..lol
I never tweet anything ooo.. The only thing wey i don tweet na "hmmm".. Lol

By evening,i go begin use am proper...
@twkslib..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 10:39am On Aug 28, 2013
Can Melvin ever talk straight to the point? undecided
But sincerely, all the pics I've been seeing of Dilish with Stephen lacks the chemistry of a loving couple. They may not workout afterall, life is too short to spend the rest of your life based on obligation.

C'est moi:
Ok,i've seen kslib(goodlooking guy),SOM(didnt see her face well bt im sure she's pretty),dannyxy(goodlooking),itsmodella(miss nl pic,finest),ellab b(twitter,not sure if she's d one,finest),iyawotm(fine mama),the amaka(didnt see her face bt very pretty),sexytabhi(pretty),hiteelong (a cutie),andrerush(handsome).that's all for now.

Goes to show that Nigeria is blessed with beautiful people. Why dey kon dey carry Dilish matter for head as if they neva seen fine girl before? Imo, Bev looked hotter and pretteir than her on sunday's finale show.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:43am On Aug 28, 2013
click2cbn: By now, she must have deleted all her comments n posts on nairaland!
Lol.. You never know sweetlemon be dat..
Just wait and see.. Maybe she dey work for now.. Lol.
By evening when she close,she go show..
All izz well!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 28, 2013
Kslib:
Yea!! Joined some days ago..lol
I never tweet anything ooo.. The only thing wey i don tweet na "hmmm".. Lol

By evening,i go begin use am proper...
@twkslib..
All izz well!

I no see o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:44am On Aug 28, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

You sure? angry

Oya, upload your pic make I see your face so that if ein choose I go track you, chop your head comot. cheesy grin
**rolls eyes like @ella.b**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:45am On Aug 28, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

I no see o.
You no see wetin?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:53am On Aug 28, 2013
Updates from @laurastiq and @abyurla bout beverly and melvin's interview.

Ik says getting permission to play songs in d house wasn't easy.
Beverly says Angelo is in SA,they r inna rlshp n taking things a step at a time.Says angelo broke up with candice b4 BBA.
According to ik, angelo says candice expressed sudden interest when he told her he was going in for BBA
Melvin says he was sigle b4 entering d house and he's currently working on sum'n with sum1(no name mentioned).
Ik asked if he kissed maria and He said yes I did
Beverly said d 1st thing her mum told her was "I'm proud of u".she says her mum dint know she smoked prior to d chase.
Beverly said she did not "bebeshukebe" angelo in d house(lmao grin ) [/b]ik agress with her cuz he watched d clip from diff camera angles.
Beverly says [b] she talks too much and she dint mean a lot of what she said

Beverly says she's ready for Nollywood.
Melvin says he's as straight as 6'o'clock(that's to all d gay rumours).

Bev apologises for all she said about ppl in d house and says when in d house,u forget bout d cameras and just feel like ur gisting with ur friends.
Bev says she wants sum1 who ll love her for her and bring d bacon home.
Melvin says he's very AS$matic and an arsenal fan and loves to keep a-breassst of situations but there has to be a balance like maria.
Bev says she dint bring many cloths to d house(now we know y she dey borrow).
Bev says d secret to not getting nominated is God,plan/choose ur friends n be with ur countrymate.
Beverly thanks ppl for voting 4 her and welcoming her back home.she's proud to be 9ja.
Melvin also thanks d fans and gives out his twitter handle.
Ik mentioned that Boity is keen on visiting 9ja(melty fans sit tight).
Ik said steven bought dillish a benz b4 d show started(and she said she doesn't ve a car in d house,liar).
Ik says a lady grabbed his bum at d after party and his wife was present.That his wife took a pic of both of em(that woman must be very understanding).
Ik tells beverly to remove her cloths too and she says no.
Ik tells her to "go jor.we ve all seen it b4.don't u walk with bra?"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:55am On Aug 28, 2013
Kslib:
grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 28, 2013
Kslib:

grin grin

Kslib:
You no see wetin?

Your Twitter handle.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 28, 2013
ella.b:
Updates from @laurastiq and @abyurla bout beverly and melvin's interview.

Ik says getting permission to play songs in d house wasn't easy.
Beverly says Angelo is in SA,they r inna rlshp n taking things a step at a time.Says angelo broke up with candice b4 BBA.
According to ik, angelo says candice expressed sudden interest when he told her he was going in for BBA
Melvin says he was sigle b4 entering d house and he's currently working on sum'n with sum1(no name mentioned).
Ik asked if he kissed maria and He said yes I did
Beverly said d 1st thing her mum told her was "I'm proud of u".she says her mum dint know she smoked prior to d chase.
Beverly said she did not "bebeshukebe" angelo in d house(lmao grin ) [/b]ik agress with her cuz he watched d clip from diff camera angles.
Beverly says [b] she talks too much and she dint mean a lot of what she said

Beverly says she's ready for Nollywood.
Melvin says he's as straight as 6'o'clock(that's to all d gay rumours).
Bev apologises for all she said about ppl in d house and says when in d house,u forget bout d cameras and just feel like ur gisting with ur friends.
Bev says she wants sum1 who ll love her for her and bring d bacon home.
Melvin says he's very asthmatic which contributed to his sniffing daily and an arsenal fan and loves to keep a-breast of situations but there has to be a balance like maria.
Bev says she dint bring many cloths to d house(now we know y she dey borrow).
Bev says d secret to not getting nominated is God,plan/choose ur friends n be with ur countrymate.
Beverly thanks ppl for voting 4 her and welcoming her back home.she's proud to be 9ja.
Melvin also thanks d fans and gives out his twitter handle.
Ik mentioned that Boity is keen on visiting 9ja(melty fans sit tight).
Ik said steven bought dillish a benz b4 d show started(and she said she doesn't ve a car in d house,liar).
Ik says a lady grabbed his bum at d after party and his wife was present.That his wife took a pic of both of em(that woman must be very understanding).
Ik tells beverly to remove her cloths too and she says no.
Ik tells her to "go jor.we ve all seen it b4.don't u walk with bra?"

As usual, na ein sweet you pass...lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 28, 2013
Dannyxy: beautiful girls full naija,no be by force to date girls from other countries

No be by force o. Na by choice. Anyone he chooses, I'm okay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1730) (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.