Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,833 members, 7,872,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1736) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2185504 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:58pm On Aug 28, 2013
ItsModella:
Wtf? Whatever happened to Maria? angry grin

Maria? Who's that?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 1:00pm On Aug 28, 2013
ochongonoko:

What melvin meant is that he's asthmatic (asthma), hence the reason why he sniffs all the time. Then the "A-BOSOM" is actuall abreast and here is the meaning

Source : www.freedictionary.com

The NL filter changed the b*reast to bosom. Seun is annoying sometimes

thanks jare, .had to go back to read it again,i now understand
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

O ga eme gi vuum n'anya.

E go shock you.
Ichoro irim ehn kwa?

Odiro eshi cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2013
Who no know go think say bba never end? See the way una still dey the thread kai!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

thanks jare, .had to go back to read it again,i now understand

You're welcome wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2013
Josydaky: Who no know go think say bba never end? See the way una still dey the thread kai!!!!!
u no dey enjoy am?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 1:03pm On Aug 28, 2013
ochongonoko:

Spade is confused.. From selly to maria to boity.. See wetin women don do am grin

My broda, no be mistake...

Selly was the one, until the Chlamydia story, which sent my eressssion flying right out the window and never coming back. Whether true or false, STD stories are the ultimate bonerr-kill for me.

Motamma dey, but I'll always have to seal her mouth with scotch tape when smashing, cuz that her voice reminds me of my mosquito-filled hostel back in my Uni days.

Maria... Umm... Na Melvin I dey push am to naa, cuz Boity was hand-crafted by God, just for me.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Lwkm. I do. I'm just jealoushappy of for MellaMelaria. grin
grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2013
noname:
I don't agree with that though, if she does not like the Steven guy then she should not stay with him simply because she feel she owes it to him but she should beg the guy sha if she is to leave him because if she just dumps him recklessly God will pay her back. Especially if what Maria said about the guy cheating on her is true then that means she should even leave him sef because no one deserves to even tied to a cheat no matter what they have done for you. Love is not for sale.
I dont agree with you.. Although i agree with the "love is not for sale" part of your post and the "not staying in a relationship cos you feel you owe someone not cos of love"..
She shouldnt dare leave stephen cos when she was getting goodies from him ,she didnt knw that love is not for sale..
When he bought her a car,she didnt know that love is not for sale..
When he was supporting/taking care of her financial needs for 5 good years,she didnt know that love aint for sale...
Na now wey she don win,na im love no con dey for sale..
She should sit her butt down in that "father-daughter relationship" and allow stephen to reap the profit of his investment... Na turn by turn..
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2013
spade:

Maria? Who's that?
grin denial
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2013
ochongonoko:
Ichoro irim ehn kwa?

Odiro eshi cool

Hehehe. Ochi anara m ogodo m.

O ga eshi na elekere iri ano. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 28, 2013
spade:

Selly was the one, until the Chlamydia story, which sent my eressssion flying right out the window and never coming back. Whether true or false, STD stories are the ultimate bonerr-kill for me.

Motamma dey, but I'll always have to seal her mouth with scotch tape when smashing, cuz that her voice reminds me of my mosquito-filled hostel back in my Uni days.

Maria... Umm... Na Melvin I dey push am to naa, cuz Boity was hand-crafted by God, just for me.

Looool. Y evils? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2013
Kslib:
I dont agree with you.. Although i agree with the "love is not for sale" part of your post and the "not staying in a relationship cos you feel you owe someone not cos of love"..
She shouldnt dare leave stephen cos when she was getting goodies from him ,she didnt knw that love is not for sale..
When he was supporting/taking care of her financial needs for 5 good years,she didnt know that love aint for sale...
She should sit her butt down in that "father-daughter relationship" and allow stephen to reap the profit of his investment... Na turn by turn..
All izz well!

Ostrich. I like your mini-epistle. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Hehehe. Ochi anara m ogodo m.

O ga eshi na elekere iri ano. tongue
Huh? Is this Swahili or Igbo?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 28, 2013
MELVIN IS CONFUSED, HIS FANZ R CONFUSED AND THE 3 (abi 4 ,includn ela.b, jst kiddin) BABES ARE CONFUSED

MELISH,MELARIA, AND MELIOTY ARE OL PRODUCTS OF IMAGINATION/FANTASY..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 1:13pm On Aug 28, 2013
Kslib:
All izz well!

grin Are you guys aware Namibia is known in the international scene for passion killings? Boyfriends beating their girlfriends senseless and killing them, either out of anger, disappointment or both.

Just google "Namibia, passion killing". Infact, it's become such a huge problem, that there are NGOs growing in popularity in Namibia because of that.

They say this is caused largely due to the materialistic nature of Namibian men and women, where the men feel, because they've fulfilled all the materialistic demands of their greedy girlfriends, then those women are their PROPERTY.

It's creepy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 1:14pm On Aug 28, 2013
ochongonoko:

What melvin meant is that he's asthmatic (asthma), hence the reason why he sniffs all the time. Then the "A-BOSOM" is actuall abreast and here is the meaning

Source : www.freedictionary.com

The NL filter changed the b*reast to bosom. Seun is annoying sometimes
u r wrong, een ik asked if melvin was assmatic, melvin said no and iK explained ASSmatic meaning he likes bum and he said yeah am asssmatic. same thing with d abreast situation but he said he likes it in proportion
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:14pm On Aug 28, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Ostrich. I like your mini-epistle. smiley
Hey!!! Dont forget to add "papa" b4 the "ostrich" next time..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:15pm On Aug 28, 2013
dmalam: MELVIN IS CONFUSED, HIS FANZ R CONFUSED AND THE 3 (abi 4 ,includn ela.b, jst kiddin) BABES ARE CONFUSED

MELISH,MELARIA, AND MELIOTY ARE OL PRODUCTS OF IMAGINATION/FANTASY..

grin all izz well
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 28, 2013
Kslib:
All izz well!

GBAM!!.. "Preacheth" it my papa ostrich grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 28, 2013
Kslib:
All izz well!
LMAO!!! na true sha grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 28, 2013
spade:

LMAO @ sealing her mouth while smashing grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2013
Belovedd:
u r wrong, een ik asked if melvin was assmatic, melvin said no and iK explained ASSmatic meaning he likes bum and he said yeah am asssmatic. same thing with d abreast situation but he said he likes it in proportion
Lol yeah he said that too..and Maria's Cups bcame a topic of discussion too along with d diff cups dat he likes.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2013
spade:

grin Are you guys aware Namibia is known in the international scene for passion killings? Boyfriends beating their girlfriends senseless and killing them, either out of anger, disappointment or both.

Just google "Namibia, passion killing". Infact, it's become such a huge problem, that there are NGOs growing in popularity in Namibia because of that.

They say this is caused largely due to the materialistic nature of Namibian men and women, where the men feel, because they've fulfilled all the materialistic demands of their greedy girlfriends, then those women are their PROPERTY.

It's creepy
Yea!! Dillish has spoken about the issue times without number,she even gave some bizzare stories about the "passion killing" ish..
Its really scary..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2013
Belovedd:

You're the one that's wrong in this context. I'm only explaining to her what was written in that post, I didn't listen to the interview just helping her out with explanations based ON WHAT IS IN THAT POST not what I heard on radio
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 28, 2013
ella.b:

grin all izz well
#MELLA.B KO?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2013
ochongonoko:

GBAM!!.. "Preacheth" it my papa ostrich grin
Lol.. You no serious..
I just dey thank God say you never drop your usual "65liner post" today.. grin
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2013
ella.b:

Lol yeah he said that too..and Maria's Cups bcame a topic of discussion too along with d diff cups dat he likes.

Please go and edit that your post before people will be misled by the abreast and asthmatic which isn't true wink grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2013
ella.b:

grin

undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 28, 2013
Kslib:
Lol.. You no serious..
I just dey thank God say you never drop your usual "65liner post" today.. grin
All izz well!

Iyaf lepented grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2013
ItsModella:
Huh? Is this Swahili or Igbo?

Lol. E be like say this one pass you tongue grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2013
spade:

It's creepy

Detective Spade. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.