Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:01 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1737) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2197011 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2013
@lalaosky.. Since you like woman pass food,why u no go contest for the wooing challenge for romance section.. Lol
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2013
ochongonoko:

Iyaf lepented grin
Its a rie.. I dont tlust ur lepentance..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2013
Kslib:
Hey!!! Dont forget to add "papa" b4 the "ostrich" next time..
All izz well!

Sorry, papa Ostrich.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Lol. E be like say this one pass you tongue grin
I dey tell you. The thing resemble Swahili.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2013
dmalam:
#MELLA.B KO?
Lol ofcourse
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2013
ochongonoko:

Please go and edit that your post before people will be misled by the abreast and asthmatic which isn't true wink grin
On it.smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2013
noname:
I don't agree with that though, if she does not like the Steven guy then she should not stay with him simply because she feel she owes it to him but she should beg the guy sha if she is to leave him because if she just dumps him recklessly God will pay her back. Especially if what Maria said about the guy cheating on her is true then that means she should even leave him sef because no one deserves to even tied to a cheat no matter what they have done for you. Love is not for sale.

She didn't like the guy, but yet, she was collecting gift and allowing him to spend on her. Its a NO. Although love aint for sale, but she should have considered that a long time ago. Our people say, "wetin u nor wan chop, nor use teeth divide am". Her happiness is what matters most sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2013
Kslib:
I dont agree with you.. Although i agree with the "love is not for sale" part of your post and the "not staying in a relationship cos you feel you owe someone not cos of love"..
She shouldnt dare leave stephen cos when she was getting goodies from him ,she didnt knw that love is not for sale..
When he bought her a car,she didnt know that love is not for sale..
When he was supporting/taking care of her financial needs for 5 good years,she didnt know that love aint for sale...
Na now wey she don win,na im love no con dey for sale..
She should sit her butt down in that "father-daughter relationship" and allow stephen to reap the profit of his investment... Na turn by turn..
All izz well!
But what if she was not using him though? What if she really loved the Stephen guy and then sees someone else and realizes that she is not in love with him? That is my exact point that I am trying to make. If she genuinely loved Stephen all that time and he was showering her with gifts which she appreciated and did not love him simply because of the gifts then I see no reason why she should stay with him because of what he has done for her. Everyone deserves to be loved for who they are including Stephen. I am not saying this is the situation with Dillish just speaking in general. Because I personally think she stayed with Stephen due to being money hungry so her situation is different from my POV. Just playing Devil's advocate here.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2013
ItsModella:
I dey tell you. The thing resemble Swahili.

Lol. Na Igbo o but I no know whether na central or not.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 1:40pm On Aug 28, 2013
ochongonoko:

What melvin meant is that he's asthmatic (asthma), hence the reason why he sniffs all the time. Then the "A-BOSOM" is actuall abreast and here is the meaning

Source : www.freedictionary.com

The NL filter changed the b*reast to bosom. Seun is annoying sometimes

una dey confuse me,which one i go believe/understand now.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:43pm On Aug 28, 2013
Kslib:
I dont agree with you.. Although i agree with the "love is not for sale" part of your post and the "not staying in a relationship cos you feel you owe someone not cos of love"..
She shouldnt dare leave stephen cos when she was getting goodies from him ,she didnt knw that love is not for sale..
When he was supporting/taking care of her financial needs for 5 good years,she didnt know that love aint for sale...
She should sit her butt down in that "father-daughter relationship" and allow stephen to reap the profit of his investment... Na turn by turn..
All izz well!

GBAM!!! U nail am finish.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:43pm On Aug 28, 2013
Na wa o..
I say A-breasst seun say na A-bosom.

@toxxxxxxx,I modified d post,he was actually talking bout As$.
I'm sorry.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Detective Spade. smiley

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 1:46pm On Aug 28, 2013
ella.b:
Na wa o..
I say A-breasst seun say na A-bosom.

@toxxxxxxx,I modified d post,he was actually talking bout As$.
I'm sorry.

anyway,thanks all the same.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jmaine: 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2013
Kslib:
All izz well!

Stephen Harvest season don reach . . .Hallelujah sombori tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2013
But Boity hot gan
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2013
jmaine:

Hallelujah! grin
jmaine:

Hallelujah!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2013
jmaine:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2013
Boity:

grin grin grin

Easy on the hand lotion, guys grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2013
Yeh!...i hear the newest trend is "melren"...melvin+karen...how true?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jmaine: 1:53pm On Aug 28, 2013
ochongonoko:

To be perfectly honest with you, I aint into the mellish fantasy bullshitt and don't care if comes to reality but from IK's interview, it confirmed my assertions that melvin love dillish before he knew about maria's affection from him, and if he follows IK's advice to him and goes for dillish, dillish might succumb cos like you said, STEVO HAS SOME SERIOUS WORK TO KEEP HER LOYAL

Dillish is now loaded with cool bucks and if she invest it well, it will yield dividends in the long run, but I wish she can stay with stephen, the guy has done a lot to deserve her loyalty

In life, Unfair things happen to good people . . .
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2013
Dannyxy: Yeh!...i hear the newest trend is "melren"...melvin+karen...how true?

No be only Melren, na Melin: Melvin + Linda Ikeji grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2013
Yo, spade, stop posting my boity's pics here. Ion like it!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 1:57pm On Aug 28, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Hehehe. Ochi anara m ogodo m.

O ga eshi na elekere iri ano. tongue

grin ochons nd jekyll u guys won't kill wit laughter here
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:58pm On Aug 28, 2013
noname:
But what if she was not using him though? What if she really loved the Stephen guy and then sees someone else and realizes that she is not in love with him? That is my exact point that I am trying to make. If she genuinely loved Stephen all that time and he was showering her with gifts which she appreciated and did not love him simply because of the gifts then I see no reason why she should stay with him because of what he has done for her. Everyone deserves to be loved for who they are including Stephen. I am not saying this is the situation with Dillish just speaking in general. Because I personally think she stayed with Stephen due to being money hungry so her situation is different from my POV. Just playing Devil's advocate here.

all I know be say make she just stay farrrrr away from melvin.
make Melvin choose anybody but dillish.
at d end of d day na hin choice.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2013
God forbid!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2013
Lmao another one?
it's false.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Krasid(m): 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2013
Drahmah: Yo, spade, stop posting my boity's pics here. Ion like it!
Your boity
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2013
If only Boity was a housemate, na who for even give Dillish face? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2013
ella.b:

all I know be say make she just stay farrrrr away from melvin.
make Melvin choose anybody but dillish.
at d end of d day na hin choice.

GBAM!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:02pm On Aug 28, 2013
U guyz shld nt doubt it oh,maybe it went down at the party last nite....melren was born lst nite...hehehe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2013
Dannyxy: U guyz shld nt doubt it oh,maybe it went down at the party last nite....melren was born lst nite...hehehe
taaaaaa kishuru grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.