Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,123 members, 7,887,248 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:15 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1740) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2188977 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2013
ItsModella:
LMAO!!! grin

cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2013
ochongonoko:

lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Yea right..
All izz definately well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2013
Na so u luv am reach? Wia u wan put bizboke
ella.b:

Me o..abeg I wan meet melvin.smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2013
Please more updates,i am seeing diff things on twitter,that i dont know what to believe.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2013
wild child: Na so u luv am reach? Wia u wan put bizboke
Errr...grin I ve a crush on sum1 else(melvin)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2013
wild child: Na so u luv am reach? Wia u wan put bizboke

Lol. No mind am. Na when Linda Ikeji, Maria, Boity or Dellish catch am she go hear word.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2013
There is someone on this thread that says the friend is a friend to melvin's sister ,any news yet. e be like say na safarigirl or spade cant remember
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2013
During their interview at Rhythm FM this morning.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2013
I'm gonna miss Beverly sha.... kiss

Lol, Random Thought:
People saying Melvin should pursue Dillish despite her being with Steven.
Beverly is stupiid and desperate to "go after" a man that "has" a girlfriend outside.
Nigerians are great people mehn.
*rolls eyes in disgust*

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2013
toxxxxxxx:
Please more updates,i am seeing diff things on twitter,that i dont know what to believe.
Wat updates?
He's with maria.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2013
kiss kiss

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2013
Melvin is now online on twitter now.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2013
That's my cleo cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by finde(m): 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2013
ADMISSION! ADMISSION!! ADMISSION!!!
2013/2014 NATIONAL INNOVATION DIPLOMA (N.I.D) PROGRAMS

Application for Admission into PEFTI FILM INSTITUTE 2 Year National Innovation Diploma Program is ongoing. To apply, candidates must meet the criteria listed below:
Admission via UTME
1. Must have registered for, sat for and passed 2013 UTME.
2. You are welcome even if you did not choose this school as your choice in JAMB.
3. You must have a minimum of five (5) O'level credit in either WAEC, NECO or NABTEB.
Note: Candidates who are awaiting their ‘O’ Level and or A’Level results can also apply.
Candidates with OND/HND/BSc Can apply Without UTME Jamb.

Courses Available:
1. Performing and Media Arts
2. Film and Television Production
3. Music Technology.

PEFTI FILM INSTITUTE POST UTME IS FREE!!!!!!!

August: 26th, 27th, 28th and 29th at 11:00am daily.

September: 11th, 13th, 25th, 27th, 28 and 30th at 11:00am daily.

October: 15th, 16th, 17th, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th at 11:00am daily.

Please come with the required documents and payment on ANY of the screening dates.
PEFTI Post UTME Examination is ongoing at PEFTI Campus 6 Rasmon Street, Off Osolo way, Ajao Estate Lagos.

Admission closes soom...
Register now Regardless of the institution you choose in JAMB.

Admission fees N8500 (N2500 form + 6000 acceptance fee) Hurry form is still available... Call 08165268345, 08133370731, 07051552066

Admission Fees: N 8, 500 (For Admission Form + Acceptance Pack)

Tel: 08165268345, 07051552066, 08133370731, pefti2004@yahoo.com, www.facebook.com/pefti BB PIN 237A996F Admission is open to ALL!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2013
ella.b:

Wat updates?
He's with maria.

like really? **dancing etighi** its niiiiice and i liiike it,hope it works thou.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2013
THE AMAKA: I'm gonna miss Beverly sha.... kiss

Lol, Random Thought:
People saying Melvin should pursue Dillish despite her being with Steven.
Beverly is stupiid and desperate to "go after" a man that "has" a girlfriend outside.
Nigerians are great people mehn
*rolls eyes in disgust*

This shouldn't be surprising to you.... It's not a Nigerian thing alone. There's a well documented double standard between men and women when it comes to things like this ....Just take for example. A man that sleeps with a girl in the show would still win it, but a woman that sleeps with a guy.... . Well, you can guess the rest.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 28, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

This shouldn't be surprising to you.... It's not a Nigerian thing alone. There's a well documented double standard between men and women when it comes to things like this ....Just take for example. A man that sleeps with a girl in the show would still win it, but a woman that sleeps with a guy.... . Well, you can guess the rest.

Gbam!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 3:31pm On Aug 28, 2013
kiss

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2013
ochongonoko:

Gbam!!

Dude, how your side na?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 3:38pm On Aug 28, 2013
dmalam: WETIN PERSON NO GO HEAR;

melaria

melioty

melish

mella.b

melinda

meltina

melren

melonto (tonto)

melapiah

THE LIST KIPS INCREASIN BY THE DAY

melvin in trouble, many more troble to come...

u don 4get Busi & Cleo
ie Melusi & Meleo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Of course! That's why i found it funny when people all of a sudden located their moral compass as if fornicators and adulterers haven't been bagging the money since, voted for by FEMALE voters who make up the majority of the voting populace in BBA. Reason i singled out Nigerians is that you would expect them to protect their own, but they'd prefer do otherwise.
I used "go after" in quotes because it was very much a mutual thing but someway or another it turned into her "going after" or "forcing" herself on him. Mtchewwww
*continues rolling eyes in disgust*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2013
shocked shocked People still dey here?
NAWAO!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2013
Bia kslib, I saw you peeping on that wooing thread

Crook.. grin

Anyway, never knew itsmodella is this popular shockedshocked

I've been checking her out lipsrsealed.. Know a lot about her now

Been checking out the other ladies mentioned on that thread out too wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Of course! That's why i found it funny when people all of a sudden located their moral compass as if fornicators and adulterers haven't been bagging the money since, voted for by FEMALE voters who make up the majority of the voting populace in BBA. Reason i singled out Nigerians is that you would expect them to protect their own, but they'd do otherwise.
*continues rolling eyes in disgust*

Sure, ideally it would been expected.. But I think Beverly's case was worse in a way, because she already was threading on thin ice with a lot of Nigerian viewers. So Her advances towards Angelo was seen as an opportunity to throw her to the wolves. Which they did without hesitation.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2013
Melvin's tweeted this a couple minutes ago. I guess This is his first tweet since the show started.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2013
*modified*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Sure, ideally it would been expected.. But I think Beverly's case was worse in a way, because she already was threading on thin ice with a lot of Nigerian viewers. So Her advances towards Angelo was seen as an opportunity to throw her to the wolves. Which they did without hesitation.

I modified my post
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2013
ochongonoko: Bia kslib, I saw you peeping on that wooing thread

Crook.. grin

grin modella dey everywhere
Some ladies here view dat thread sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2013
ella.b:

grin modella dey everywhere
Some ladies here view dat thread sha.

So you view it too? grin. Badt gehl

Would have wooed you but it's clear bizbloke and melvin have got your heart
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2013
Ok, I'm done stalking this lady embarassed

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2013
ochongonoko: Bia kslib, I saw you peeping on that wooing thread

Crook.. grin

lol..
E don tey wey i dey view that thread since page 1... Lol
Seriously,you be crook.. You can pretend/lie ehn... Chai!!!! Lol
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2013
THE AMAKA:

I modified my post

Okay, I just realized that. I already opened a tab to reply your unmodified post, when I got a call. I didn't refresh before proceeding to reply after my call, hence why I quoted your unmodified post.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.